Welcome Home

Story Info
A sister welcomes her brother home.
4.5k words
4.38
144.7k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faith sat idly amongst the constant bustle of the airport. She was in a daze reminiscing about her older brother, Brad. They had always been close; maybe because they were only two years apart in age - she was now 18, Brad had just turned 20 - and because they had experienced so much together.

They had both become the products of a broken home when their parents decided to divorce. After their births, their parents tried to raise the "All-American" family, while constantly developing deep-seated hatred for one another. The result was years of resentment and an eventual split when she was 14.

What surprised Faith most was that they had remained together that long considering the endless fighting she and her brother got to observe. She was thankful, however, that she and Brad had been old enough to understand the decision.

When her parents split, she decided to remain with her mom, while Brad moved in with her dad. Somehow, through it all, she and her big brother found a way to remain close. He had always been a constant for her, always there when she needed him most. She always idolized him, who wouldn't she thought, with his blonde hair, emerald green eyes and chiseled physique; he was envied by every guy in school growing up. Couple that with the fact that he was a great athlete and elite student and you had the perfect makings of a man.

Sitting there in the airport, Faith remembered the night of his High School graduation like it was yesterday. Here he was, Mr. Valedictorian, her big bro, giving a speech to his high school class about the possibilities in their futures. She beamed with admiration when he was on that stage! Later that night, he surprised and shocked everyone at his graduation dinner, when he announced that he had decided to join the Army.

It seemed like a very ill-conceived joke initially, she thought; he had been offered both academic and athletic scholarships to nearly every conceivable institution of higher learning. Now here he was forfeiting it all, for what, a chance usually reserved for people with far less options? She was so angry that night and even angrier when he was headed to boot camp two weeks later. He had apparently decided this long ago, why hadn't he shared this decision with her?

She remembered being so hurt, that she refused to even tell him goodbye. She regretted that decision immensely, when, after graduation from training, his unit was shipped to Iraq a month afterwards. She had heard so many bad things on the news of late about the destabilization in that country and the dangers American troops faced daily. Why had she been so selfish? Why hadn't she said goodbye?

Her fears were eased after she began to receive letters from Brad. In her return letters, she was able to let him know how sorry she was and wanted to make sure he was okay. He would always reassure her that, although it was a dangerous situation, he was being very cautious, careful and would come home safe and sound. They communicated that way for over a year and still there was no word on when he was coming home. It was comforting, however, whenever she received his letters, because then she knew he was still alive and safe.

Smiling, Faith remembered rushing to the mailbox everyday after school in hopeful anticipation of a new letter from Brad, "writing and fighting" he had said were about the only things they had time for. But she didn't mind because it made her feel close to him even while they were thousands of miles apart.

She was surprised when she got home one afternoon, retrieved a new letter, ran giddily to her room, collapsed on the bed and opened it. Brad was coming home! After praying for so many nights for the safe return of her brother, it seemed like all her prayers were being answered...

In his letter, Brad said he would be home in about two weeks. She knew that she would be on pins and needles until she saw his face again. Now here she was sitting in the airport waiting for his plane to arrive. Speaking to him on the phone here days ago had been the first time she had physically heard his voice in well over a year.

Brad must have had to yell quite a bit over there she thought. His voice was raspy, yet very manly and that gave it a very sexy quality. She didn't know why, but when she heard him that day, her crotch began to dampen. After getting off of the phone she remembered feeling so excited that she had to address the tingling in her moistened panties.

Faith had lain on the bed and taken two fingers initially to her clit and then to her swollen lips. She masturbated often and usually wet her fingers to lube the area prior to pleasuring herself, but that day she was wetter than she could ever remember - this time, from merely hearing Brad's voice. She felt like such a pervert, masturbating from hearing her brother's voice. However, she could not deny how wonderful it felt to touch herself at that moment.

She rubbed herself softly at first and she felt her juices began to flow, lubing her lips with sticky sweetness. The pace of her rubbing increased as her pleasure grew to an orgasmic state. She began to pant and tremble, it felt so good.

Faith had always fantasized about being with her brother; secretly she thought that maybe her fantasy about him being her first had inhibited her from getting closer to any guy. No other guy could measure up to Brad in her mind. Now she found herself lacing into her love from the very sound of his voice.

Murmuring, a gasped 'Ohhhhh', she began to tremble again and then hum. She always hummed before she climaxed, she didn't know why but it always felt so natural in release. She felt it; she was coming, "hummmmmm, hummmmmm, aughhhhhhhh!" She released.

Bolts of electricity shot through her body as she exploded in spasm after spasm of ecstasy. She jerked and twisted until she was completely spent. Her hand was sopping wet and she did what she usually did, brought her fingers to her mouth and sucked the satisfying juices from her fingers. Although Faith had no idea how a guy's cum tasted, she loved the taste of her own juices. So sweet, so good, she thought. Maybe she'd get to try Brad's juices one day. Pervert, she chastised herself mentally.

Remembering that little episode in the airport at the moment created renewed excitement in her crouch and she felt herself moistening again. Faith knew she had to calm down.

She was wearing a spaghetti strap tank top with no bra and very thin short shorts, pantyless; not exactly the outfit of choice to go meet one's big brother, but she had been running late to the airport after lounging all day and this was her usual sleep ensemble. She knew any leakage at this point would not go unnoticed.

Glancing around, she around spotted a tall, fat guy with disheveled clothing and the sight immediately extinguished any fire that began to burn in her groin.

"Thank God" she thought.

Startled from her revelry, she heard her name called, "Faith?"

She turned and exhibited the biggest, Cheshire Cat like grin she could muster. "Brad!", she exclaimed.

There he was, in military uniform, looking quite dapper, with a bronze tone, no doubt developed from endless hours spent under the merciless Middle Eastern sun. She'd never seen a man look so good. So much for calming down! Her hormones were stirred into a complete froth now.

She ran to her long lost big brother, leapt into his arms, hugged his neck and gave him the biggest kiss on the lips as he twirled her around in the air effortlessly. She thought about how wonderful he smelled, just like fresh air.

"I missed you so much" she said.

"I missed you too little sis," Brad said, "Man, am I happy to be home."

"Let's get your luggage and go home," Faith smiled over at him.

"Home", Brad sighed. "That sounds too good to be true!"

After they found Brad's luggage, they left the airport and began the voyage to Faith's house. Brad couldn't believe it. Here his little sister was at 18 living in her own place. It was almost inconceivable.

Apparently when he had left, Faith and Mom's relationship had completely soured when Mom admitted that she had been having an affair for ten years before she had divorced their dad.

More shocking than this was that a short time later in a conversation with her dad about Mom's infidelity, her dad admitted that he had known about Mom's extramarital exploits and that he was a homosexual and had allowed their mother her "freedoms" so she would not readily delve into his sex life.

"What a farce!" Faith had thought. She was so disgusted at the whole scenario, that she chose to not live with either parent and opted to move out on her own.

Faith had always been able to save her money and did not have bouts of spending fever as most of her friends exhibited. She had worked at a local diner since the age of 14, (she looked so much more mature when she was that age, no-one asked) and at this point she had become the assistant manager, making a decent wage.

One of her mother's friends was a property investor and had given her a sweetheart deal on one of her rental properties. It was definitely worth far more than the paltry lease she had agreed to. At the time, she had thought that at least her mom was good for something.

Over their many communiqués, she had told Brad about their parent's skeletons in the closet and he had agreed that it was probably best that he live with Faith until he figured out his next move.

As she drove onto a rather picturesque residential street and pulled into the driveway of a beautiful Victorian style home, Brad gasped. "How in the hell can you afford this place, Sis?"

"Pure luck, Bro, pure luck!" Faith said. "It's almost charity what I pay per month for this place."

"Cool," was all Brad could muster in reply. Faith thought sarcastically that he had always had a way with words.

She opened the front door and said, "Welcome to our humble abode!"

Brad, completely weighted down with luggage, stood in the doorway and shouted "Honey I'm home!"

"There's nobody else here, dumbass!" Faith laughed.

"I know," Brad said, "I just always wanted to say that."

Faith led him upstairs to a rather spacious looking bedroom and informed him that this was to be his quarters.

"Why don't you take a shower and I will get dinner started," Faith suggested. "I will bring you in a couple of towels."

And she went downstairs to collect towels from the freshly washed laundry and started back up to Brad's room. She heard the shower running, signalling that he had already begun his shower.

Walking over to the door to the bathroom Faith noticed that it was already opened slightly; just enough to see inside. She reached for the handle to enter, but paused and gasped. Through the bathroom mirror, Faith could see Brad in the shower. He was wet and glistening with his honey blonde hair and bronze complexion and looked to her at that moment every bit as fantastic as a Greek god. She allowed her eyes to dissect and devour every detail of his fine chiseled body from his handsome face to his broad shoulders and firm chest, devoid of any hair.

"Just like I like it!" she thought as her eyes continued their raunchy tour, and she positively salivated when she saw his well defined abs. "Someone's been working out" she said in a whisper. She had noticed before that his arms had been systematically moving back and forth in rhythm and now she discovered why. Brad was holding and stroking the biggest cock she had ever seen in her life. Water from the shower must have given him all the lubricant he needed as he increased the ferocity of his stroke. She noticed that his eyes were now closed, no doubt from the pleasure he was feeling.

Deciding to have a closer look, she pushed the door open ever so slightly as to not alert him to her presence and initially was aghast at what she saw. Brad had taped a picture of her face to the shower door.

"Was this the source for his masturbatory explosion?" she wondered.

Her questions were quickly answered as Brad began to speak. "That's right, Faith, dirty slut, suck my cock, baby, suck it dry, suck it all! I'm about to cummmmm!" He groaned as he ejaculated. Squirt after squirt of his cum covered the shower walls and floor until he collapsed to the shower floor and started to sob.

Faith exited the room hastily, confused by what she'd just seen. Her brother masturbating and cumming, thinking about her sucking his cock? She was flushed and beet red from the myriad of emotions she was experiencing. The sexual excitement from her brother thinking of her in that way was mixed with concern. Why was he crying? Had he gotten screwed up mentally over there?

These thoughts ran the gambit in her mind as her feet carried her to her room as she entered and locked her door. She wanted to compose herself prior to starting dinner. She looked at herself in the mirror and thought about the mirror in her brother's bathroom. Excitement welled inside her as her nipples hardened and her pussy became moist at the thought of his huge member.

"How beautiful" she thought. Faith had been in "relationships" with about half a dozen guys since Brad had been deployed and it never worked out, usually because although she could be pushed to the brink of sexual intercourse, she would never allow another guy to have her.

Always in the back of her mind she'd sheepishly thought, "It's Brad's to have!" She had seen the cocks of every one of those boys and they all paled in comparison with the rod her brother possessed in both length and girth.

Still looking in the mirror, she licked her lips and closed her eyes picturing his enormous cock being stroked in her mind. She began to imagine that she was indeed sucking his erection. No need to lick her fingers again; her cunt was awash with her juices. A river was flowing between her legs, she felt her love juices flowing down her thigh and she had not even touched her love yet.

Removing her shorts, Faith was amazed at how her cunt lips glistened with love dew. Slowly she rubbed the slit and began to buck her hips; she slid one finger inside her hole, then another until she was four fingers deep in her cunt. Next she took her middle finger, saturated with juice and began to gently massage her clit, making herself moan. This was the most intense pleasure she'd ever felt! Could thoughts of sucking her brother's cock have her exploding with pleasure?

Fantasizing, she began to speak as Brad had earlier. "Do you want me to drain that cock dry?" Fuck my dirty little mouth, baby, cum down my throat!" As her fantasies and reality merged within the moment, her groaning intensified as she bucked and churned making love to herself like never before. She began to orgasm. "Oohhhhhhh, ooooh, hummmmm, hummmm, FUCKKKKKKKK!" As she came, she literally squirted juices all over her fingers, on the floor and the dresser; endlessly, stream after juicy stream until her head began to swim and she nearly collapsed.

She laid there, on the floor, for what seemed like an eternity. Once she had the strength, she gathered herself up and floated to the shower. After showering, she just felt like being comfortable, thus she chose to wear no bra or panties with a very loose fitting red sun dress. With her hair still wet she scampered downstairs.

She no longer felt like cooking and decided to order take out from a local Italian eatery. There was plenty of wine on hand. There were a great many unanswered questions she was sorting in her head. She needed to talk with Brad. Faith walked downstairs and Brad was amazed at how sexy she looked. She had always aroused desire in him. Standing 5'9'' and weighing 140 pounds his sister was as sexy a woman as he'd ever met. She had huge breasts and an ass you could not remove your eyes from. The word voluptuous seemed to aptly describe her.

Whenever he saw any other man, boy or even woman for that matter look at her he always felt very jealous and protective equally. The way she was dressed and smelled right now made his cock stir underneath his robe. He could feel his body heat increase as a little precum escaped from the tip of his shaft.

"How's it going, sexy?" Brad said as Faith came down the steps. "Decided to make a drink before I got dressed, haven't had one in a while. I made you one too."

Faith walked over to the table, "That sounds great, what did you make me?"

"Long Island Ice Tea," Brad grinned evilly.

"What are you trying to do to me; you know how Long Islands make me feel." Faith said.

He did know, remembering a camping trip he and Faith had went on, complete with Long Islands which must have lowered all Faith's inhibitions. Forgetting herself in that instance, she had kissed him with desire-filled ferocity that night. An action for which they were both ashamed and never spoke of.

"Don't worry Sis, I'll take care of you, I promise."

"You promise?" Faith asked.

Brad simply nodded.

She sat down in front of her drink next to Brad. "I didn't really feel like cooking, I'm exhausted, so I ordered food from Marzetti's if that's okay?" Faith said.

"Sounds good to me" Brad said. "I wanted to spend more time with my little sis on my first day back anyway!"

Faith took a drink. Man, did it taste good. It must have been a gulp because half the glass was empty already. She only drank like that when she was very nervous. What was she so nervous about? She guessed the questions she had been preparing for Brad had her completely out of sorts.

Two things struck her immediately. First she could tell that Brad had a few drinks before she made it down because he looked like he was feeling no pain already and he had shot her a very lusty look. She also noticed that he had a tent on his lap that a three ring circus could have performed in. If she'd caused that, she was delighted.

She knew what she was feeling, how she had always felt and just wanted, scratch that, needed to know how he felt.

"Brad, I saw what you were doing in the shower earlier and also heard what you said."

Brad lowered his empty glass from his lips. "What're you talking about?" Brad slurred.

"I saw you masturbating, with my picture in the shower and saying dirty things about me. What was that all about?" Faith asked.

"I dunno." Brad slurred.

She knew he was pretty tipsy already, his slurred speech proved her right.

"Just be honest with me Brad, we never hide anything or lie to one another remember?" Faith said.

"Okay, okay Sis, I'll tell you the whole story. When I was in Iraq it was so hard being away from you and I missed you so much. I think I love you and fantasized about you more than any woman I've ever met. Just reading your letters and hearing your voice in my head would make me horny and there weren't a lot of women at my disposal, so the only way I could relieve myself was by masturbating. I would do it every time I got a letter from you. When you sent me a picture, it was better than getting a Playboy magazine. I was able to put a face, a boob, an ass, with your voice in my head. If only for a while, I could pretend I was back home, with you, making love." Brad explained.

"How long have you felt this way Brad?" Faith asked.

"All my life; I have always wanted you sis! I just didn't want to creep you out or jeopardize our friendship. I love you so much and I am sorry about all this. If you want me to leave then I will." Brad said while crying.

Tears welled in Faith's eyes also. "I never want you to leave me again. I have felt the same way as you have. You are the man for me!" Faith discarded her chair to the ground and embraced Brad tightly. She brought her lips to his and they proceeded to kiss each other with a pinned up passion from deep within. It seemed to last an eternity. She sucked his tongue and he did the same sending shockwaves of euphoria throughout her body. She had to have Brad now!

12