Welcome Home

Story Info
You soothe your Daddy after hard day.
860 words
3.56
172.9k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RhinoTx
RhinoTx
6 Followers

I come home from work after a tough day at the office, I open the door and there you are, gorgeous as ever. That soft, flowing, deep brown hair, those beautiful brown eyes, that soft, tanned skin, the wonderful flaring curve of your hips, the voluptuous swell of your breasts, the deep cleft of your cleavage. All that loveliness packaged in a 23 year old, petite 5'4" body, wearing a white cotton sundress, no bra, and if I know you, no panties either. When I see you standing there with that smile on your face, all I can do is stop and stare.

You take the initiative and move toward me gracefully, until your toe to toe with me and looking up into my eyes. I can smell your hair and a hint of shampoo, your skin and the clean smell of a recent shower, and something else... something... hmmmm, I can't quite put my finger on it, but I know that faint odor.

You stand on your tippy toes and tilt your head back for a kiss as I lean over and place my lips on yours. You taste so good, so womanly, so sweet. But again, I sense something else now, it's a taste... hmmmmm. I'm not sure what it is, but my body seems to recognize it, as my dick is swelling and coming to full bloom inside my slacks.

You take notice of my impending arousal and you slowly kneel before me with your face at crotch level to me. You reach forward to undo my belt and open my fly, beneath your skilled hands, my pants soon gather at the floor around my ankles.

You turn your eyes toward the rising bulge under my briefs, the details of my cock becoming clearer and clearer through the material the harder my manhood gets. You stare lovingly at my growing erection as I watch you with rapt attention, knowing (for the most part) what's in store for me.

My cock is now at it's fullest size without outside stimulation. It leans over toward the left, concealed beneath the cotton briefs. You move your hand upwards, stopping it on my swollen shaft, then you gently run your fingers over the outline of my cock head, causing it to swell even more.

I moan in pleasure and rock my hips forward as I feel your fingers explore my dick. Your smile takes a lustful twist as, without warning, you reach up and yank my briefs downward to join my pants at my ankles. My cock springing outward, nearly slapping you're pretty face.

Without hesitation, you open your mouth and swallow my entire 8 1/2" penis, taking it completely into you mouth and down your waiting throat. You reach around me with one hand and grab my ass cheek tightly, and with the other you reach between my legs and cup my hanging balls.

You lovingly squeeze and caress my balls, feeling them move inside my nut sac. Then you let them go and move you hand further between my legs, following the crack of my ass until you find my waiting asshole.

Without hesitation, you gently ease your finger into my willing bunghole, up and inward it goes, until you find the hard knot of my prostate gland. Once you've made contact, you massage it with your finger as you increase the assault on my cock with your mouth. Knowing all the while that under this kind of stimulation, I won't last long at all.

Sure enough, I quickly feel the cum start to boil over in my balls, the urgency to cum grows swiftly as my balls draw upward and my prick swells to its maximum girth and length. All of a sudden, I can control it no more as gush after gush, of HOT, CREAMY, WHITE JIZM explodes into your waiting mouth.

You expertly swallow every last, hot drop of my wad, savoring it completely like the sweet little cumslut you are. After I shoot the last of my load and my spasms settle, you let my cock plop out of your mouth and you lick the last little dollup of cum from the tip. Then you stand and smiling, say, ok Daddy, it's my turn!

With that, you turn around and raise the hem of your dress up and over your head then throw the garment across the room, giving me a wonderful view of that beautiful ass that I helped make in your mothers womb. You bend over with your feet together and grab your ankles, a position you know that I love and show me your precious little twat and asshole.

I get on my knees behind you and I lean in, inhaling the womanly scent of your cunt and your ass...wait...there it is again, that smell!!! I look closely at your pussy and I see that it's red and swollen...YOU'VE BEEN FUCKING!!!!

I can't believe it, my baby's been fucking her boyfriend again and she FINALLY left his cum for me to taste...Oh I LOVE my darling little girl I say as I dive face first into her juicy, cream filled cunt.

RhinoTx
RhinoTx
6 Followers