Welcome Home

Story Info
Tonight is no ordinary night.
859 words
4
19.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is 5:00 pm and my heart leaps in anticipation of what is to come tonight. I have planned and worked on this little surprise for him. I know that he is not expecting anything out of the ordinary. He usually walks into the door and we decide what we are having for dinner and then he retires to the living room and I go to the kitchen until time to call him to the dinner table.

Tonight is going to be very different. I know he will be pleasantly surprised and I can not wait until he gets home. I grow more and more excited as the minutes tick away. Then, I hear him pull into the drive and I make the last minute check and get ready.

As he walks through the door, I greet him. I have nothing on but a smile. I hand him his favorite drink, take his coat, and lead him to his chair. As he sips on the drink I run my hands all along his side, around his shoulders and then I grab his face and pull him to me. I kiss his lips ever so softly as I take the drink from his hand. I put the glass on the table and gently shove him down into the chair.

I lean over and kiss him more passionately this time. While we are kissing, I straddle his lap and gently sit down. His hands reach for my breasts and he takes one of my hard nipples in his mouth. Eagerly he nibbles at it. I can feel the hardness of his cock growing, throbbing against the fabric. I slide off of his lap, slowly, my breasts running down his chest, across his lap and resting on his strong thighs.

I position myself between his legs and slowly unzip his pants. I ease them down his hips. I can see his towering manhood popping out at me. I reach for it. I can feel how hard he is. I can feel the heat so strong. I lean and tease the head of his swollen cock with the tip of my tongue. A string of saliva runs from my tongue to his cock.

I softly blow across the wetness my tongue left behind. I make small circles around the tip of the head, slowly and deliberately taking my time. I look up at him, watching him as he watches me. I can feel my own heat growing inside me.

Slowly I increase the circles, finally circling the outside. I use my tongue to draw him into my waiting mouth. I stop once the head is in. My tongue continues its assault. I gently suck as I back away, his cock popping out of my mouth.

Covered in saliva, I blow softly again. Watching it jump in anticipation. Seeing him this excited makes me so hot. I take my tongue and draw him into my mouth again. This time I take half of his length. I press my tongue against the underside of his cock, creating a slight pressure against it.

I increase the suction as I slowly move back, just until the head is the only thing left. I give him a soft moan, just a slight vibration. I reach and take his balls in my hand, gently massaging them, tugging softly. I look at him. His head is back and he is enjoying every minute.

In one quick move, I take him deep into my throat. My tongue pressed tightly against his cock. My throat is full. I feel his hand tangle in my hair. With a slow and steady pace, I start to move up and down on his cock.

His hand starts to guide me up and down. His hips start to move, matching the pace. As the pace grows faster, he's pushing my mouth down onto his cock. Deeper and stronger the thrusts begin to come. He is fucking my mouth the way I like him to fuck my pussy.

By this time, I can feel the juices running down my thigh. I tug on his balls a little harder now. He is thrusting his hips each time he pushes my head down. I can feel his cock growing, throbbing against my tongue. I know he is close.

At his deepest point, I let out a deep moan. I can feel the vibrations in his balls. He has reached the point of no return. With one last thrust I feel his balls tighten and I can feel the spurt of his hot cum against the back of my throat. I can feel his cock pulsing.

It is so much that it oozes out the sides of my mouth and down onto his balls. As his throbbing subsides, I let him slip out of my mouth. I lick the cum off of his balls and then from the corners of my mouth.

His hand still in my hair, he pulls me to him. He kisses me so passionately. He pulls me up onto his lap and wraps his arms around me. I whisper in his ear, "Welcome home baby!"