Welcome Home

Story Info
You come home to a surprise.
1.4k words
3.69
35.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am waiting for you to come home from work in my bedroom. When you finely walk through the door I walk out to greet you by rapping my arms around your waist and kissing you deeply. During this kiss I slide my hands down your back and get a grad of your perfect ass. Then after I am done kissing you I would whisper into your ear that you had worked hard all day and now it was time for you to relax and let me take care of you.

I take your hand and lead you into the bedroom where you would see candles lit and some music playing. At this point I have to kiss you again and push you onto the bed. I take off your shoes and socks and help you back to your feet. After kissing you again I help lift your shirt up over your head and throw it to the floor. You try and take off my shirt too but I tell you that you have to wait.

I give you another kiss and turn you around and pull your back against my chest. As I kiss and suck on your neck and ears I slowly rub my hands up your tummy to your breasts. As I continue to kiss your neck I gently massage your amazing breasts through your bra. I slide my hands back down your front to your belt, you let out a soft moan. As I undue your belt and let your pants fall to the floor I run one of my hands under your panties just a little. Not enough to feel the start of your delicious pussy, but enough to run my fingers through your short hair driving you crazy.

As I'm doing this I run my other hand up you back and unclasp your bra letting it too fall to the floor. So now that I have your beautiful self standing in my room in just your panties I turn you back around and kiss you deeply. After a few minutes of heavy kissing I instructed you to go lay face down on the bed. As you moved over to the bed I help myself out of my shirt and pants and grab a bottle of massage oil off the dresser.

In just my boxers I climb onto the bed and straddle your body. After warming some oil in my hand I slowly work it into your back and shoulders occasionally leaning down to kiss your neck or nibble your ear. After a short bit of rubbing your back I move down and start with your legs slowly working my way up your body. When I reach your thighs I start to slowly work my hands further up the inside getting closer and closer to your spot.

I find that as I slide my hands up your thighs you slowly open up your legs a little hoping that I would touch you. But I want to make you wait a little longer so I tell you to roll over onto your back. As I law across you rubbing oil up your arms and onto your shoulder you get your first good look at how hard you've made me under my boxers. As I slowly move down to your breasts I give you a quick kiss.

I spend extra time cupping and massaging oil into each one of your amazing breasts.. God you look so sexy just laying there almost completely naked on my bed. As I continue to slowly massage your breasts I can't help but to lean forward and take one of your nipples into my mouth. Slowly running my tongue around it and sucking lightly. I move down your body rubbing your stomach, then your hips. As I reach the waist line of you panties I slide one finger under the band and slowly run it the length of your stomach. Then I remove it and slowly start to run my hand down the front of your underwear, gliding my fingers down the curve of your pussy until I am slowly teasing you by running one finger down your fabric covered slit.

As you moan with frustration I bring my hands to ether side of your hips and slowly start to slide your panties down your legs. When I finally free them from or ankles they join the rest of your cloths on the floor.

I look at you and admire how incredibly sexy you are I position myself in between your legs and start to make my way back up your body. Bringing my hands up your legs and across your breasts I settle them behind your head.

As I lower myself down onto you, you can feel my hard cock grinding against you with only the thin fabric of my boxers separating us. Even through my boxers I can feel how wet you have become and it makes me want you even more. Our lips meet in a passionate kiss as our bodies grind together.

After the kiss breaks I slide to the side and kiss you once more. As we are kissing I take your hand in mine and place it on your chest. I slowly start to slide our hands down the front of your body and onto mine. I take your hand and slide it under the waistband of my boxers and onto my hard cock. As I remove my hand yours stays slowly running your fingers up the length of me.

It feels so good to have you touch me, I've wanted you for so long. As we continue to kiss and you continue to play with me I take my hand and run it back down across your body, over your short hair to your wet pussy. Slowly taking my middle finger I run it the entire length of your slit, Then back up again till it hit the top. I take my finger and slowing part your wet lips till I rest my middle finger on top of your clit.

As I slowing start to trace circles around your clit I feel your hand wrap around my shaft and start to stroke me. I increase the pressure and speed of my tracing and you match my every move by increasing your strokes. The feeling of rubbing your sweet pussy and you stroking my cock is tuning me on so much; I can feel the climax building inside of me.

I take my finger away from your clit and bring it to my mouth. God I love the way you taste. As I return my hand I move past your clit and run my finger up and down your slit, moving a little deeper inside you with every pass until I have my whole finger sliding in and out of you.

Your strokes are becoming faster and faster as I continue to slide my finger in and out of you. At this point I can't take it any longer and I have to feel you, be in you. I quickly loose the boxers and slide my body over top of you again and lower myself down.

As I lower I can feel you guiding me into you. As I part you I can feel your warm pussy wrapped around my tip. I continue to lower myself down sliding further into you. When I reach the hilt and am all the way in you let out a soft moan. Oh you feel so good I could cum right then and there but I want us to climax together.

I slowly start to thrust in and out of you. Kissing you and holding your hands down to the bed the whole time. As the pace of the thrust quickens I kiss you deeper. You feel so amazing, so wet so tight, I'm doing everything in I can to hold by the rushing flood of my climax. The pace quickens as you thrust your hips forward to meet me with each thrust.

I feel you tighten around me and I know you are getting close too. We continue to wildly fuck each other until neither one of us can take it any longer. I look into your eyes and scream your name as I hit my climax sending jets of cum deep inside you. At the same time you dig your nails into my back as I feel you tighten around my cock and feel the release of your climax as well. I continue to slide in and out of you a few more times before collapsing down on your lips. We lay there and kiss with me still inside of you. After the kiss breaks I move to your side and rest your head upon my shoulder.