Welcome Home

Story Info
Couple enjoy tit play together.
1.6k words
4.24
82.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now if you've read my previous story, you will know that my fiancée, Matt is a titty man - in a BIG way. He loves my large, firm tits – preferably in his face while he is sat on the sofa or bed, with me riding him hard. This works really well for us, because I like my tits slapped, pinched, pulled and nibbled. Luckily I have found my perfect match with this gorgeous man who is only to happy to comply.

After a steak dinner one night, we went to a local wine bar for a couple of drinks. As Matt had been working away, we hadn't been intimate for a couple of weeks (sexting really doesn't hit the spot) and the sexual tension was simmering. I had worn a pencil skirt, and a cream cashmere cardigan with just a couple of extra buttons undone to show off my ample cleavage. I knew he wanted to get his hands on my breasts later – my nipples were hardening at the thought.

"You look gorgeous tonight baby, I can't wait to get you home" Matt said as he poured the last of the wine in to my glass. "You are stunning". I ran my finger around the rim of my glass, and kissed him on the lips, hard. He pulled back - "Don't get me too excited, it's been a while and I won't be able to stand up and walk out of the bar" Matt laughed. God I had missed him. We promptly called a cab and were finishing up our drinks when the conversation turned to Matt's forthcoming 28th birthday.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked "we should maybe go away for the weekend? I could see if we could get in to a log cabin in York, you know the ones with the hot tubs on the decks?"

Matt pointedly ran his hand over my thigh "All I want for my birthday is you. On a plate. Seriously. I don't want any more socks, underpants – I have enough pairs of trainers to last me a lifetime and I pretty much buy stuff I want, so seriously, all I want is you.... At my beck and call all day...completely topless. I want you to wait on me all day with those big gorgeous tits out. Exposed. I want to see those big nipples pointing out, I want to see them bounce as you walk, I want full access to them for a full day, they are MY big, fat sexy titties, and I can suck, pull, shake and fuck them whenever, and however I want" with this, he put his arms around me and my nipples hardened at his words.

"What so you want me to walk around our house, topless, cooking, cleaning...and fucking, completely topless?!" I was so turned on at the thought – I guess I am an exhibitionist at heart, and I know how much he adores my breasts. If he wants a day with my titties, then so be it.

As we got home, Matt pushed me up against the door of our porch, kissing me and pulling my breasts out before the taxi had even left the street. "God you smell amazing" he breathed, sucking my nipple into his mouth. I fumbled around for the keys and we fell in to the hallway – the scene of our last nasty fuck session – with our clothing being ripped off and strewn all over the stairs. As we got up to the bedroom, Matt ordered me to strip "Get those clothes off and be my little naked, sexy slut, fuck I can't wait to marry you, I am gonna fuck you all over that night". I was so turned on, and could feel my pussy getting wetter, and wetter with each word. I love when he talks nasty to me and calls me names. He loves it when I am vocal too - "mmm I am your slut, I want you to watch me finger fuck myself on the bed while you play with my big, fat titties"

I laid on the bed and spread my legs so Matt had a good view of my aching, wet pussy. Completely exposed to him, I felt so fucking sexy. I licked my fingers and promptly began rubbing my swollen clit, not taking my eyes off my fiancée – whose excitement was obvious. His eyes were popping out of his head when I ran my hand over my pussy, collecting all the juice and rubbing it in to my tits. "Ohh you fucking slut, I love seeing your tits covered in pussy juice" he groaned as he ran his tongue over my nipples.

"Keep rubbing your pussy for me you sexy slut, while I abuse these big tits" he began sucking my nipples hard and nibbling at my tit flesh, all the while squeezing and groping my breasts - roughly. I absolutely love this, I couldn't have felt more horny at this point and I was almost at the point of no return when Matt ordered me to finger my arsehole "mmm I wanna see those fingers rubbing that sexy arsehole – the arsehole I own"

"mmm, you want me to finger my arsehole? This arsehole that you've fucked so many times? DO you remember the time you fucked me in the arse in front of the mirror and ordered me to watch myself getting fucked? Being a dirty slut with my tits bouncing and swinging?"

"I remember watching you you fucking dirty bitch. I remember seeing your big tits, your big nipples getting harder as I rammed your arse. You love it."

I felt so exposed as I lay spreadeagled, completely naked on the bed – while my titties were being mauled. Matt manouvered me so that my head was hanging over the edge of the bed and kneeled down so he could shove his cock in my mouth. I took almost the whole length, lubricating it with plenty of spit so he could fuck my face. I loved feeling his long, gorgeous cock in my mouth, and I felt him maul my tits harder and harder the faster he fucked me. He was constantly reminding me (as if he needed to!) to fuck my pussy, fuck my arse with my fingers, and keep my pussy wet for him for when he needed to shove his huge cock inside me.

He started to slap my tits, swatting them from each side, left then right, left then right – my nipples were rock solid, as he continued to slap and grope me. I love my tits being used – I love it when he slaps them from below so they bounce and fly around. So hot.

"I love seeing you lying there with your tits out for me to play with. I love you and your body and that wet, tight pussy. I can't wait to feel my cock inside that pussy"

"Show me how you can suck your own nipple baby, show me how much of a slut you are. I bet you suck your own massive titties while I'm away while you fuck your pussy. Yeah lift that heavy tit to your mouth and suck that big hard nipple" I happily complied, sucking up my nipple and licking all around my areola, showing him how heavy my tits are to lift to my mouth.

"I do fuck myself when you're away, one had fucking this, mmmm, my wet pussy, and the other fucking squeezing my tits, making them red. Sucking my own nipples wishing it was you. Mmmm these are your tits, pull them, squeeze them"

"Yes, you dirty bitch, I can't get enough of these massive fat tits. Mmm yes, I love seeing them slap together, I love seeing how hard your big fat nipples get. Lick them, suck that big titty for me"

As I sucked my left tit, Matt pulled on my right tit, and slapped it so it bounced heavily against the other. He couldn't take his eyes off my tits, couldn't get enough.

He pulled out of my pussy and hoisted me up for a long kiss, during which his fingers made their way down to my pussy, rubbing against my G spot. I pulled myself back and spread my legs for him again, begging for his cock again "please fuck my pussy baby, don't stop, I need you to fuck me. I'll do anything you want" I pushed my tits together and held them out to him for him to see, he loves it when I put on a show for him. My tits were looking a little red from all the attention they had received, and they felt super sensitive. I pulled on my nipples hard, and allowed my tit to bounce back against my chest. Matt took over and slapped my titties together so they made a slapping sound, breathing heavily as he went "You fucking dirty bitch, you love having your tits mauled. I can't wait for my birthday I am gonna slap your titties all day long". My pussy was on fire – at that point I would have shoved anything up my pussy. I ached for his cock.

I came as soon as his cock entered my pussy, and shuddered to an amazing orgasm. I held my tits to his mouth, as if feeding him as he fucked me hard. I loved seeing him suck and lick my nipples as he shot his cum inside me. I couldn't wait for his birthday – hopefully you will want to read about it.