Welcome Home, Andy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Route66Girl
Route66Girl
145 Followers

Andy closed his eyes, losing himself in the act of devouring her pussy. He kissed the entire area, moving wet hair out of the way with his fingers so his mouth could reach the blood-engorged flesh underneath. He ran his tongue deeply through every crevice, drawing her lips between his, sucking on them, tickling and teasing.

When he prodded into her with a finger, the reaction was instantaneous. The walls of her vagina gripped it so tight that he nearly lost it again, his eyes opening in shock as he let out shaking breaths. If she was this tight on his finger, what will it be like…? He shuffled the thought out of mind quickly, focusing his sexual assault on her clit.

He sucked on the nubbin of her clit, alternately lashing it with his tongue. Only a few moments later, he felt the unmistakable pulsing of her orgasm begin. The tight walls of her vagina got even tighter around his plunging finger, her hips rolling and hands clenching fistfuls of his hair. Juices dripped out of her, streaming down her legs. Nothing existed at that moment for Jessica but the screaming pleasure she must have been experiencing, and Andy continued to lick and kiss her pussy right through it.

She trembled as the last aftershocks throbbed in her blood, and he gave her one last kiss before removing his mouth.

“Go ahead,” he whispered. “I’ve got you.”

Jessica’s knees buckled, and he eased her down until she was resting on them in front of him, her eyes still closed. He kissed her panting lips tenderly, keeping one arm wrapped around her, the other reaching for his pants. Finding them, his fingers fumbled to extract his wallet. After a few moments, Andy had it out and quickly found the pocket in which he kept an emergency reserve of condoms.

Jessica opened her eyes, at last coming out of her orgasmic reverie. She looked down at his hand, seeing the rubber he’d gotten out. She smiled, a new gleam coming into her eyes.

Again, Andy was being pushed back onto the couch. Sitting astride him swiftly, she swiped the condom out of his hand and bit the corner off with her teeth. He grinned, unable to resist her rosy breasts, massaging them again. This time, they were almost hot to the touch with nipples more swollen than ever. He continued the leisurely play as she removed the rubber from its package.

He jerked up slightly, gasping at the brush of her fingertips on the mushroom tip of his hard-on. It practically sent him off; he was so full and ready. Andy froze, creating as little friction as possible as she unrolled the rubber over the sensitive head and down along the shaft. Leaving one hand on his cock, she leaned over for another kiss, her other hand making a serpentine trail down to his balls.

Andy pulled, mashing her body against his to feel skin on skin. Their lips clashed with fresh intensity, tongues delving deep. Jessica, forced to remove her hands from his sex, raked his sides with her fingernails, fueled by his renewed fervor.

She snapped up from his embrace with an inferno in her eyes. Andy groaned as she took his cock in hand, wetting the tip in her dripping sex.

Andy grasped her hips, wishing fervently to hold them still and push himself in. His chest swelling, collapsing with rapid breaths, he held on tight, restraining himself despite the sweet ache consuming his loins at the contact. He had to hold back… it was Jessie’s show now. Her entire body was flushed deep crimson, her brown eyes alight with desire. Biting her lip defiantly, she began to impale herself on him.

Eyes shutting tight, Andy was determined to sear it into memory- this sensation of entering her for the first exquisite time. From the tentative, wet kiss of her opening on the tip, each soaking inch of her pussy gripped him more tightly that the last. His heart thumped in his chest as if trying to escape from a prison of steel. His body quivered as the glorious velvet vise clamped his cock, and he opened his eyes to see the last of it going in, their public hair meshing.

Jessica’s face was locked in a silent scream when he saw her, making Andy wonder if she was in pain. But the agony melted slowly into a vision of bliss as her pussy moulded to his shape. Her eyes, half-lidded and dazed, opened as if not seeing her living room and Andy Jameson, but a world of decadent ecstasy. Her hips began to roll in small circles, sheen of perspiration beginning to glisten over her legs, breasts… her whole body.

Moaning in delight, Andy moved his hips in the same directions hers took, careful not to thrust up. She was beginning to make that delicious motion on her own, her circles starting to elevate with pelvic thrusts. He wanted to let Jessica take him as deep or shallow as she pleased, allow her to use his body for her own pleasure. He wasn’t sure how long he could last like this, let alone if he just rammed in at jackhammer speed. Besides, the fucking she was giving him was too exquisite, too luxurious not to go along with.

She began to whimper with her thrusts, taking him deeper, gripping him tighter. Eyes closed, Jessica leaned to put her weight on her hands, burying her face his neck to muffle the cries that started to escape her. She moved her whole body back and forth, nipples scraping his chest, taking the entire length of his cock from root to tip. Andy hissed at the sensations shooting through his body as she began to pump faster, greedily taking her face in his hands to kiss her. They moaned into each other’s open mouths, as her bucking became furious.

“Ahh, fuck!” Andy grunted, teeth clenched, as she rose up again, bringing him to the verge as her pussy gripped his cock mercilessly. “Jessie, honey… I’m can’t last much longer.”

“Just a little longer,” she begged, her own face locked in agony.

He tried to hold still, to think of anything but what was happening to him, desperate to stem the thrilling tide that threatened to wash him away. Sweating profusely, he felt her grip jerk on him in a short, staccato rhythm and melt into a long plunge, the head of his cock banging into the farthest reach.

“Oh, God… NOW…” she cried, her body freezing in a tremble above him.

Succumbing to orgasm, Andy’s body seized in ecstasy, his hips thrusting up, hands pulling her hips down in a vise-like grip. The flow of come erupted from his cock as he felt her juices soaking his groin, spattering over his abdomen.

A thousand shards of light shattered through them, each one giving off its own searing heat. The incinerating pleasure gave way to a steady fire that began to splinter and wane, dividing into slowly cooling embers.

She collapsed on top of him, panting. The pulsing of their bodies slowly subsided, and Andy found the strength to open his eyes, at first aware of nothing but Jessica on top of him. He saw the patchwork blanket that was folded over the back of the sofa and grabbed it, unfolding and spreading it over them.

Jessica lifted her face from his shoulder and smiled contentedly, her now unmade-up face glowing. Andy smiled and kissed her lips lazily, nudging her face with his. Soon they returned to the same way they started, with him spooning her as they gave way to sleep.

*******

Later that early morning, it was Andy who woke Jessica, bringing her to consciousness with moist, noisy kisses on her ear and neck. She smiled without opening her eyes, letting him continue for a few minutes before turning to him. When she did, he came over her, his hard erection brushing her thigh, sending the message that he’d retrieved the last of his emergency supplies from his wallet. Welcomed with a soft sigh, Andy mounted his lover with a gentle thrust. Once inside, he covered her face with tender kisses before beginning a long, sweet journey of lovemaking. Cooing and whispering, they came together again, only instead of the near-violence of the previous climax, this one was a gentle arrival on the shores of bliss.

They sat together on the sofa afterwards, cuddled under the blanket. It was Jessica who spoke first.

“Did you know Tim and Susan are back from their cruise?” she asked softly.

“No.”

Andy’s mind was a million miles away from the Madsens. It was strange to think of them at such a moment.

“They’re coming to the play tomorrow night.”

“You mean, the playtonight,” he chuckled.

She laughed quietly. “I suppose so. You nervous?”

“Nope. You?”

“Yes! Especially for Amy. Poor little thing is so shy.”

“Oh, it’s just a kid’s play.”

“Easy for you to say. You don’t have to be with these kids afterwards.”

He sighed, running his fingers through her hair thoughtfully. A week ago, he’d still been looking forward to going to L.A. Now, he wanted to go, but…

“You are still leaving on New Year’s Day, right?” she asked, seeming to read his mind.

“Yes.”

Jessica remained silent, concerning him a little. He’d sworn to Tim Madsen that he wouldn’t hurt her. She’d always known he was going away, that this wasn’t permanent. Didn’t she? She didn’t think that he’d change his mind?

“You’re okay with that, right?” he asked tentatively.

She rested her head on his shoulder, looking up into his eyes for a moment. He couldn’t read what was in them, which was unusual. But Jessica gave a small smile.

“It’s okay.” He kissed her with a smile of relief.

“You’d better get going,” she said after withdrawing. “Michael will be up soon. You shouldn’t be here when he wakes up.”

Andy’s brow furrowed. “Why not?”

She blinked a few times in disbelief. “Andy, he’s attached enough to you as it is. He’s already asking me how come you’re not here on the nights you don’t come over for dinner.”

“Really?”

“Yes, really. If he saw us together in the morning, knowing that you spent the night…”

“It’s not like he’s going to know what we were up to.”

“Of course not, but he still might get the wrong idea and think it’s always going to be like this. Now get dressed and go warm up your truck, quick.”

“Well, if you think it’s best…”

“I do,” she smacked his ass playfully as he got up off the couch. He stifled a laugh and smiled back at her.

Ten minutes later, his Ford thawed and ready to roll, Andy kissed her goodbye at the doorway.

“There’s a big party going on at Shots tonight after the play,” she grinned. “Grown-ups only. I don’t have a date yet…”

“Yes, you do,” he replied with a wink. “Now all you have to do is find a babysitter.”

******

Arriving to his “home,” which was actually just a motel room that was available to rent by the month, Andy’s stomach grumbled.

He retrieved a beer and some Jessie’s leftover spaghetti from the mini-fridge, and sat down to eat, thinking about the night before.

He’d never had one like that in his life. Not with Gina, not with any of the girls with whom he’d had short-lived relationships during his travels. Nothing like that at all. Except for Gina, it was the first time he’d actually been reluctant to leave in the morning, if he even stayed that long.

Lost in contemplation, he lost his appetite for the meal in front of him, a hunger for something else rumbling in his heart.

He picked up the phone and got out his calling card, cursing himself as he dialed the numbers. The other end connected, ringing three times before a cheery female voice answered.

“Hello?”

It was a few moments before he found the gumption to respond. So many times, he’d just hung up.

“Hi.”

“Andy…?”

“Yeah. Hey Gina.”

“Um, hello.”

He heard the distinctive sound of the receiver being muffled, and knew she was talking to Lew. It was confirmed when Lewis picked up the other phone.

“Hey Andy! Been a long time.”

“Hey Lewis. How are things?”

“Good, good. What’s up? How are things for you?”

“Oh, fine. Just thought I’d call, you know… wish you guys a Merry Christmas.”

“Thanks, Andy. Merry Christmas to you, too.”

“Merry Christmas,” Gina chimed in uncomfortably. “Um, I’ve got to go now. It was good to hear from you, Andy. Take care.” She clicked off, leaving him with Lew.

“So things are good?” Andy asked.

“Yeah. Swimming along nicely. Gina’s going to have a baby in about six weeks.”

“Oh?” Andy waited for the shock to come, the pain at the news. But there was nothing.

“Yeah. It’s a girl.” Lew went silent for a long time. “Look Andy, I don’t know what this is all about. Do you need money or something?”

Andy smirked wryly. “Happy New Year, Lew. Congratulations on the baby.” He hung up.

Looking out the window, he noticed it was snowing again. He approached it, gazing out at the peaceful vista of the tiny town of Swan Junction, hemmed in by white, alpine peaks and broad skies. He vaguely wondered what it looked like in summertime. Andy felt as empty and blank as the snowy reaches before him. Andy Jameson didn’t belong here.

He didn’t belong anywhere.

********

The silence was interrupted by a few hushed coughs and the squeak of chairs, the inky darkness covering all.

The lights came up brilliantly and all at once the stage lit up in colors of red, green and white. A dozen two-legged reindeer, another dozen elves, Santa, Mrs. Claus and a few angels launched into the last song of the program, “Jolly Old St. Nicholas.”

Jessica was seated off stage at the piano as the children sang, the only one among them who actually looked like an angel. Her chestnut hair was piled on her head in a halo, curly tendrils gracing her slender neck. She wore a cream-colored blouse and green, velvet skirt that clung loosely to her sweet figure. She watched the children, smiling in both nervous anticipation and glee.

Everything was going along well, except for one little mishap with the manger earlier. Never before had baby Jesus been knocked out of his crib, his head rolling off the stage completely. Thank God that this version of his son was just made of plastic.

Andy watched Jessica through a tiny slit from behind the curtain, in part to watch for her cues, but mostly because he just loved looking at her. He was looking forward to their last few nights together.

The kids launched into the final chorus, Andy turning his attention to the stage. He grimaced upon seeing Jamie, his angel costume bursting at the seams, start to tug on the halo of the girl in front of him in the chorus. The little blonde it held to her head, turning around to poke the boy’s stomach... evidently hard enough to hurt, because Jamie’s singing stopped as he doubled over. He came back up after a few moments, freckled face burning red.

Andy chuckled. Rotten little sonofagun deserved it.

Suddenly the audience was clapping, the song over. As instructed, the kids stepped forward, bowing. Not exactly in unison, Andy shrugged, but bowing nonetheless. Only a few of them moved out of place before the curtain closed.

Andy grabbed the curtain rope and started to pull, an odd feeling overwhelming him, like he was closing a chapter of his own life. A pretty good one, too.

The thick curtain whooshed shut, and no sooner had it done so than kids ran everywhere…offstage, onstage, out into the audience. Andy himself emerged from backstage to go to Jessica, but congratulating audience members already surrounded her.

He watched as kids rushed for their proud parents, the auditorium echoing bright chatter, laughter and squeals. It was Christmas Eve, and everyone had an agenda. Families wanted to get home and put out milk and cookies for Santa. There were kids to put to bed, stockings to stuff, beds to warm up in, big dinners to cook, drinks to be drunk.

Smiling at the residents of Swan Junction, Andy almost felt like he could vicariously live through them. It was like looking at some vision of Frank Capra’s. He vaguely wished for a moment that he could point a camera at these people and capture them in this moment forever. But it would be impossible for even a camera to do. He took a snapshot in his memory anyway, knowing it would be a good one to look at in the months ahead.

Andy turned around to go backstage. He could start breaking down the set, putting away the scattered costumes and props. He had a job to do, too.

“Androooo! Yoohoo!”

Andy heard the voice calling to him before he went behind the curtain, instantly recognizing Susan Madsen’s cheerfulperkperkperk. Curiously, it didn’t irritate him at all. He turned back around to see her, tanned from the Caribbean sun, squeezing through various audience members to reach him.

“Hi, Susan,” he smiled, stepping off the stage. “Look what the sun’s done for you! Is that a new outfit?”

“Oh, you sly thing,” she giggled. “You like it?” She twirled around in yet another too-tight ensemble, bright green and red checkers in silk, a poinsettia in her hair.

“It’s wonderful.”

“No, the play was wonderful! Andrew, you did so much better than I’ve ever done. This was just fantastic.” She took both his hands in hers and leaned in conspiratorially with a somewhat naughty grin. “How did you get along with Jessica?”

A slow smile spread across Andy’s face, for the first time wondering if Susan Madsen had even more designs in wanting him to direct the school play.

“Famously,” he whispered. “I knew it!” The woman was practically jumping with joy. “Please say you’ll direct next year. We could make it a regular tradition, you and Jessica handling the production!”

“Susan, you know perfectly well I’m moving along next week. I’m due in L.A. Already signed a contract and everything.”

“Oh,” she muttered, disappointed. “I was hoping you might have decided to stay. There are lots of construction projects in Swan Junction, you know. We’ve got a regular little boom going on here.”

“I know,” he said with an ingratiating smile. “But I have obligations.”

She was just going to speak again when Andy felt a touch at his elbow. He turned around to see Jessica beaming, Michael holding her hand.

“Looks like we did it!” she said, her eyebrows rising in excitement.

“Yes we did.” He hugged her tight, wondering if it would be appropriate to kiss her in front of everyone. He glanced down at Michael, instantly knowing the answer. He pulled back with a smile, denying himself what felt so natural to do.

“I was just telling Andrew what a wonderful job you two did,” Susan addressed Jessica. Everyone loved it.”

“Well, it was mostly Andy’s doing…”

“Mommy?” Michael piped up, brushing his brown hair off his face. He was almost a copy of his mother.

“What is it?”

“Can we go home and wait for Santa now?”

Jessica crouched down to speak.

“Actually, I’m going to take you over to Deborah’s for a little while tonight. But don’t worry. I’ll be back to get you before you know it. Then we’ll go home so you can get to bed. Santa doesn’t come if he knows you’re still awake.”

“Like the song?”

“Yep! Just like the song,” Jessica stood up and looked at Andy. “I’ll meet you over at Shots?”

“Okay, see you then,” he replied. Again, it felt like it would be so natural to give her a kiss before she departed, but he couldn’t do it. It wasn’t his place.

“Bye Andy!” Michael waved as Jessica led him away.

“Goodnight, Michael! Merry Christmas.”

“Well, it looks as though you have someplace to be,” Susan perked. “I know Tim will be glad to see you. I think he’s already over there.”

Andy forced a smile.

******

On the way over to the bar, Andy pulled over at a look out, his heart beating in a panic. He got out, his breaths misting in the frigid air, gazing at the valley.

The sky was cloudless this Christmas Eve, the sky brilliant with stars and a small moon, razor sharp and casting a luminescent glow over the valley.

Somewhere, Jessica and Michael Talbot were out there thinking about him, Jessica on her way. There was a cozy living room to be in on the Christmas morning if he wanted. Christmas presents under the tree for him, from him. Someone to kiss on New Year’s Eve.

Route66Girl
Route66Girl
145 Followers