Welcome Home Johnny

Story Info
A one night stand turns into more.
4.1k words
4.5
26.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* First, I wanted to say thank you to all the people who read my work and comment on it. It helps me grow as a writer to know what people like and don't like. Secondly, This is the first part of what could be an on-going story. If it gets as much love as some of my other stories (ie. Comments) I will continue to write. Again, thank you to all the readers. *

*

He came out of no where. I didn't know he was watching be, but it was almost as if I knew. I would catch myself starring out the window at nothing at all. Sitting on the couch and waiting for the door bell to ring, but knowing no one was coming over. I would shake my head and go on with whatever I was doing, assuring myself it was only because I was pregnant.

This would be a good time to explain a bit about myself. My name is Elizabeth 'Beth' Christian. I am twenty seven years old, and before taking maternity leave, I had been Senior Editor for a large publishing company. I was very happy with my life, if a bit lonely. I was engaged to be married in a few weeks to my long time boyfriend, Eric Roberts.

As I said a second ago, I am pregnant. Eight and a half months pregnant with I hope a little girl. I didn't want to know the sex of the baby. But what makes me a horrible person? Eric is not the father of my baby. And that's where all my misery began.

Nearly nine months ago, I was home when a girlfriend called. I don't share an apartment with Eric, partially because he's never home. At this time, he hadn't been home in over six months and I was feeling more lonely than I had ever felt in my life. So when Kristina called and offered to go out with me, I was more than willing, and couldn't say yes fast enough.

I got ready quickly, unable to be not excited about going out. Besides work and the occasional dinner with a client, I was hardly out of the apartment. Oh, sure, shopping was one thing, but really going out and mingling with people? No.

I took a quick shower and dressed quickly in a dark blue, nearly black, dress. It had very thin straps that held it onto my shoulders, and small beads beaded into the bodice. It hugged my breasts tightly, pushing them up slightly, and then flared out. It was all the rage at the time, and the most expensive thing I owned. But when Krissy said that we were going to the hot new club on the west side, I couldn't help it.

I pulled my black curly hair up and pinned it so that it fell in delicate waves from the crown of my head back. Slapping on a little makeup and I was ready. I am not one for the whole base, blush, yadda yadda yadda. Mascara, eye liner, eye shadow and a sheer sparkling gloss, and I was ready to go.

Just as I slipped on my matching heals on the couch, the door bell rang. Giddily I opened it up to an even giddier Krissy. She thrust her arm out at me with a big grin. Looking at what she held I gave her a puzzled look. It was a mask, like something you'd see in an old movie about masked balls. It had dark blue feathers jutting out of the top, and was encrusted with beautiful blue beads and what looked like small pearls.

"Come on. Tonights the 'Masked Ball!'" She giggled. I shrugged my shoulders and took it. Grabbing a small matching purse I had thrown my ID and some cash into, I followed her out the door. Locking up behind me, I followed her down and out of my building and on to the street. It was hot outside, humid and I was glad I hadn't brought a wrap.

Sliding into Krissy's car we drove off and quickly arrived at the hot spot. Krissy was a publicist, and could get into anything. Before we gave the car up to the Valet, she put her mask on. "Hurry up and put your mask on. Don't want anyone to know who you are, dear!" I almost asked her what she meant by that, but changed my mind. Kristina was the flighty type and probably couldn't explain herself if she tried.

Slipping it on carefully over my hair, I opened the door and stepped out. I was suddenly glad I was wearing the mask. The paparazzi were everywhere! They zoomed in on Krissy's flashy new Benz when we pulled up, masks in place. I began to see spots as the flashes kept on coming. I could hardly see where I was when I stood up. Krissy must have seen my plight, because she rounded the car and took my arm. With a bright smile and a wave at them, we walked down the carpet to the front door.

A bouncer stood there with a list in his hand. He didn't look very happy. "Name." He demandedin a loud voice. Krissy seemed to take it all in stride. "Kristina Waterly. It should say I have a guest with me?" She waited for a minuted until he unclipped the rope and let us by. Another man stood by the door and opened it for us as we approached.

"Thank you," I murmured. The music was loud, but not as loud as those dance clubs down the street. You could still hear yourself think in there.

I looked around happily at all the masked people. A lot were dancing, some were at the bar at the far side of the room, while others were gathered in what looked to be like a common room with couches and large chairs.

"I'm going to get a drink," I told Kristina, as she bounced happily toward the common room.

"Grab me one too!" I nodded and made my way toward the bar. It had been decorated lavishly with blue neon lights running under the bar, casting a blue shadow against the wood. Sitting on an empty barstool, I waited for a bartender to notice me. Finally a the bartender closest to me did and smiled. He ignored other customers shouting drink orders and walked up to me.

"What can I get for you?"

"I need a cosmopolitan and..." I thought about what Krissy would want. "An AMF." He nodded and began to make the drinks. I watched in silence while he made them in record speed. He put the drinks on the bar and smiled at me.

"Twelve fifty." I dug in my small hand bag and handed him fifteen.

"Change is tip," I stated, picking up the drinks. He gave a smile and thanked me.

Moving through the people, I spilled a little bit of the AMF on the floor, but kept moving. I reached the common room and looked around, finding Kristina talking to a group of people. Moving through the room, I came to her side and sat down next to her on the fluffy couch. It was almost the same shade as my dress.

"Here," I said handing her the expensive drink. She smiled taking it from me.

"This is my friend Jane." Krissy said, nodding to me. I almost asked her who Jane was, when I saw everyone in the group look at me and say "Hi Jane," and "Nice to meet you Jane." I smiled politely at everyone and adjusted my dress over my legs. No point in flashing undies.

We all talked for a while about this and that. A lot about the music and the artists that were popular with music. There was a brief political discussion about the current Presidential race at hand. The women seemed more to listen to it, than participate. So when I put my two cents in, they all looked at me curiously.

It went from curiosity to downright hate, when the object of their affection, a man who looked to be in his late twenties, or early thirties, engaged me in a political debate. When I came out the victor, he grinned at me from beneath his mask. He wore a red and gold mask, sans the feathers. It had intricate design work, but was manly at the same time.

I had been impressed with his look when I first saw him. Tight but not too tight black pants, button up red shirt, very expensive looking, and a easy going black jacket. He looked like he'd come straight from the office. He was clean shaven with the exception of some black stubble from his five o'clock shadow, and a little patch of hair under his bottom lip. It wasn't enough to constitute a goat-tee, but close.

I leaned over to Krissy who was flirting with a man next to her, and told her I was going to get a drink. She nodded and kept with her conversation. Standing, I excused myself from the group, and was surprised when the man stood up with me. He stepped over to me, and smiled. Leaning down into my ear he said. "Would you like to dance?"

I smiled and accepted.

He led me to the dance floor, and out toward the middle. The song changed as we found a place to dance. I still remember the song. It was Aqua, Lollipop. A.K.A. Candyman. We began to dance and I was pleased to see that he was skilled. I always hated dancing with someone who would end up stepping on my toes.

By the end of the fist chorus, he was dancing close enough that our bodies touched at every move. I turned giving him my back. He moved up behind me and grabbed my hips, dancing sexily behind me. I let myself go.

I gave into the beat of the music and danced just as sexily as he was. Soon it was like we were having dance floor sex. His hands were everywhere. Touching. Caressing. I gave into it as the next song blended into the first. TaTu, All The Things She Said. I bucked my hips as I danced, giving into the music.

I felt the level between us roar sky high. He turned me around and pulled me close to his body. He bent to my level and kissed me as we continued to dance. He tasted like cinnamon and coffee. I kissed him back hungrily.

Before I knew what we were doing, I was pulling him off the dance floor and up to the next level. There was a bathroom up there. Less used than the one downstairs. I pulled him into the bathroom, that was gratefully empty, and closed the door, sliding the dead bolt into place.

I turned around and threw myself back into the kissing. He pulled me forward and kissed me hungrily. I was so horny, I couldn't think straight. He smelled like vanilla, I remember thinking. It was intoxicating. He pushed he to the counter where six pearl white sinks sat.

He groped me hungrily as we kissed. He pulled his mouth away from mine, and began to kiss down my neck. "I want you," he growled near my ear. I moaned. "I want you, too," I panted. At my admission, he pulled back quickly and flipped me around so I was facing the mirror.

He bent me forward and ran his hands up my legs, pulling my dress up as he went. He caressed my butt when he came to it, and slowly slid his hands to my hips. Grasping my panties, he pulled them off just as gently. I had closed my eyes as I felt the sensations flying through me.

I didn't hear the sound of his zipper sliding down, but the next sensation I felt was his penis brushing against me. I moaned and lifted my hips. I heard him groan, and holding my hips, he slid into me.

I bit my lip to keep from screaming. Not that anyone would have heard me over the music out side, but I didn't want it to echo through the bathroom. He was big, so big that it was just this side of pain to have him push his way into me. He groaned loudly, and threw his head back.

I don't remember a lot of what happened because it all felt so great, but I remember looking into the mirror and seeing his dark blue eyes staring into mine, as he pumped into me. His dark hair was almost long enough to touch the top of his ears, was sliding over the mask he wore with every thrust.

He managed to slide a hand under my body and find that one spot that makes everything feel good. I moaned loudly as he rubbed and soon I was screaming out my orgasm. I felt him stiffen above me and groan. I could feel him spurting into me and I couldn't have wanted it more. I groaned and lifted my hips, pushing him deeper.

When it was all over, he slumped down on me and kissed the back of my neck. "Wow," he groaned. "I am really happy to have met you tonight, Jane." At the sound of my alternate name, I stiffened. Reality slipped back in with one hell of a rush.

What the hell had I just done? I just had unprotected sex with a stranger. Oh my God. What if I caught some sort of STD? I wanted to crawl under a rock and die. "What if Eric finds out?" My mind shouted at me. Oh Jesus, please, just tell me this is a dream, I thought.

"What is it Jane?" He asked, pulling out of me and standing. I turned around and looked at him. That was the best sex I had ever had, I thought a bit wildly. Picking up my underwear, I slipped them back on and headed for the door. "Jane, what is it? Did I do something wrong?" His voice stopped me. It seemed genuinely hurt.

"Look, that was great." I said, not turning to face him. "The best sex I've ever had, but I don't.... I don't do that. I.." I took a breath. " I've got a boyfriend." The words resinated in the silent room. I could hear the pound of the music from outside but it couldn't penetrate the silence in the bathroom.

"Look, I'm really sorry. But this can't go anywhere." I said and flipped the lock and ran from the bathroom. I almost tripped on the way down the stairs, but I just needed to get away, and I didn't care who saw me. He ran behind me, calling my name and trying to catch up with me. I saw Krissy looking at the edge of the dance floor into the crowd, looking for me.

"Krissy," I screamed.

She turned and looked at me, saw me running and immediately ran to my side. "I need to get out of here, now!" She only nodded and we started toward the door.

"Jane, wait!" I heard him scream from behind me. I was to ashamed of myself to look at him, and walked faster.

"What happened with that guy?" Krissy asked, as we opened the door to the cool humid air outside.

"Something I want to forget." I said flatly.

Krissy handed her valet ticket to one of them and we prepared to stand there. "Jane!!" I turned and saw him walking toward me quickly. "Jane," He said as he stopped in front of me. "I'm sorry. But I," he looked at Krissy and then back at me. "I really like you."

"I'm sorry, but I told you I have a boyfriend."

"Can I just have your number or something?" I shook my head a bit wildly. I really wanted to get to know this guy better. Find out his name, get to know him, but I couldn't do that to Eric. A wave of guilt swept through me.

"I'm sorry. No." Just then Krissy's Benz pulled up and I hurriedly slipped inside. He closed the door behind me.

"Look Jane," He said quietly, "If you ever want to get together, I'll be here every Thursday night." I didn't bother to answer him, but instead stared straight ahead. Krissy slipped behind the wheel and we sped off.

That was nearly nine months ago. I found out I was pregnant a few weeks later, the day before Eric was supposed to be home. I couldn't believe what I had done. I hadn't struggled with the thought of an abortion. I couldn't do that to something that was part of me. I just couldn't. So gathering my courage, I told Eric.

He had been speechless. But after a few hours, he came to the conclusion he would raise the baby as his own and we would get married. Then it was my turn to be speechless, but in the end, I agreed. We moved into a large ground floor apartment in Brooklyn and started over. I shouldn't say we, I moved. Eric was still gone months at a time, and had all of his belongings in an apartment on the upper west side.

Even though Eric said he would raise the baby as his own, I wished he wouldn't. I wanted to go back to that club and get back to my mysterious man. My heart ached when I knew I would never see him again. Those first few weeks before Eric came back, I was hardly able to sleep. I would lay in bed and think about him. How handsome he would be without the mask. How he would tell me he loved me. That we would live happily ever after. Such are dreams.

I took my maternity leave at 35 weeks. I had more vacation time than I knew what to do with, so I decided I would use the time to finish the new nursery. Since I only hoped for a girl, I decorated in yellows and pastel greens. Unisex colors. Unlike most parents who like the clowns theme, I hate clowns, so I chose teddy bears. A beautiful shiny light oak crib with matching rocking chair and changing table.

I was dreaming about holding my baby and having to change it, when the door bell rang. Putting my dreaming on hold, I walked out of the baby's room and into the hall. I opened the door. A man stood there. Something about him looked incredibly familiar. The piercing blue eyes, the black hair that was cut short now, and the chin stubble. My heart leapt, and my breath caught. Was it really him? Could it be? All of my fantasies came rushing back to me, and I caught myself as I almost threw myself at him. I wanted to beg him to stay with me forever, but I knew I couldn't do that.

I took a step back, resting my hands protectively over my stomach. He simply stared at me for a minute, taking in his fill. "You look lovely," he whispered. Dropping his eyes to my stomach, he smiled softly. "And your glowing." I didn't know what to say.

"May I come in?" I nodded stiffly and held the door open for him. The least I could do was offer a few explanations. He stepped inside and looked around. "You've made a lovely home, Beth." I stopped closing the door after he murmured my name.

"How do you know my name?"

"I had to get Krissy really really drunk to get it." He smiled, and I felt my heart flutter. He had dimples that made me want to faint. "I've thought a lot about you, Beth. I hope you've thought about me."

"More than you know," I said before I realized it was out. He smiled again. I pulled my gaze away from his face and walked past him into the living room. Sitting in the large chair I bought when I got too big to sit comfortably in the others I had. "Please sit." He walked in slowly and sat on the couch across from me.

He wore a blue button down, and black dress jacket. I realized as he sat it was a Gucci business suit. I knew because my assistant just bought the exact same one at Barney's. "So..." I said hoping he would get to why he came here.

"When are you due?" I smiled reflexively

"April seventeenth." I said. I rubbed my stomach as I spoke.

"Is it mine?" He looked at me as if he already knew the answer, he just wanted me to confirm it so he would know I wouldn't lie to him.

"Look, Mr...."

"Devon. John Devon."

"Mr. Devon. I don't think that it was appropriate to come to my house like this. I think you should leave now." I stood up to get the door. He stood up at the same time.

"Is it mine, Beth?" He asked again. When I began to walk to the door, he came around the coffee table and stood in front of me. Placing his palms lightly on the curve of my belly, he looked spell bound. "Is it mine?" He whispered.

I looked up into those blue eyes and knew I was lost. I didn't even know this man, but he had snatched my heart as if I wore it on my sleeve. "Yes," I whispered. He smiled and it reached his eyes.

"Do you know if its a boy or a girl?" I shook my head.

"I wanted to be surprised." I looked down at his hands lightly skimming my stomach. Slowly, one hand came up and pushed my chin up until I was looking in his eyes.

"Marry me Beth." He spoke it with such pleasure, such hope in his eyes, it was almost my undoing. I felt tears sting my eyes. I had hoped to find this man again. I had hoped he would ask me to marry him, but I had hoped it would be after we got to know each other, and not for the sake of a baby.

"I can't, John." I said looking away.

"Call me Johnny. Everyone does." I felt a smile creep up my lips. He looked like a Johnny.

"I'm already engaged." He didn't seem surprised.

"I want you to marry me, Beth." I looked up at him and felt anger for the first time.

"I don't even know you. Yeah, we had great sex once, and I've thought about it a lot since then, but until two seconds ago, I didn't even know your name. And now you want me to marry you? God!" I yelled moving away from him. "I don't even know what you do for a living!"

"I'm assistant head buyer at Ralph Lauren." I shot him a dirty look.

"That isn't not what I meant. I mean we don't know each other. What if we get married and end up hating each other? I won't let my baby live like that. I won't." Johnny just smiled.

12