Welcome Home, Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin watched in awe as this sexy newcomer kissed the head of his cock, and smiled seductively. "I see everything the girls told me is true. You are a looker, and you have a great cock! I guess I'll have to wait until Amy's through with it to find out for myself," she said, turning to face Kellli again.

"Think we can keep each other occupied Kelli?" Desiree asked. When she turned back to Kelli, Kevin and Amy were treated to and astounding show of asscheek displayed by the short romper.

"Is she hot or what?" asked Amy, idly stroking Kevin's rockhard cock. "Let's watch them for a few minutes, then I'm gonna fuck you for a while!"

Kelli and Desiree had plastered themselves together in front of the screen, kissing and fondling each other slowly and sensuously.

"I never thought about women kissing being sexy," whispered Kevin, as if a normal tone of voice would break the spell.

"Let me show you how it feels, Stud," said Amy as she climbed onto Kevin's lap, putting her titties within inches of his face, and sliding her slick cunt on his cock. "Can you see them?"

"Fuck yeah!" he said, pulling Amy's nipple into his mouth and sucking it gently. Kelli had unzipped Desiree's romper and was peeling it from her toned body. As she revealed more skin, Kelli kissed her way down Desiree's body, sucking each nipple in turn, then licking her navel. As the garment slid to the floor, Kelli used her hands to pull her lover's asscheeks apart and show Amy and Kevin her asshole. Kissing further down, she finally reached the juncture of Desiree's cuntlips and began moaning into her slit, setting up wonderful vibrations on the model's clit.

"Oh fuck!! Oh fuck!! That feels wonderful! Let me spread my lips so you can get that tongue where it needs to be!" moaned Desiree, her body on fire after just a few minutes of glorious stimulation. Kevin knew what Kelli's tongue could do to his dick, and was not surprised when Desiree launched into her first orgasm of the day. She held Kelli's face to her cunt and screamed, while Kelli methodically and lovingly drained the wonderful nectar from her steaming pussy.

Amy put her nipples at Kevin's mouth and rubbed his lips with them. "Suck my titties, Stud," she moaned, holding his head so that he was trapped between two mountains of sensuous flesh. Taking a pink nipple in his lips, he sucked until the nubbin was sticking out like a pencil eraser. Palming the other breast, he gently rolled the nipple between his thumb and finger, eliciting a low moan from Amy. She humped her hips as she held his head to her chest. "You're gonna make me come."

"That's the point, isn't it?" he asked, continuing to love her tits.

Kelli and Desiree had laid on the floor on their sides, each one's head at the other's pussy. They were gently caressing and probing each other's body, taking their time in their lovemaking. Kevin was blown away by the sensuality of the scene, and began humping his hips up to Amy's cunt.

"Turn around, Baby, and watch the show. When you get ready, we'll give them a run for their money!' he said, helping Amy stand and turn around. When she sat down, his cock was enveloped by the glorious globes of her ass. He was able to stroke her titties and see his wife and her new lover begin their quest for pleasure. Soon, they were moaning, legs were splayed, and Kelli rolled Desiree onto her back, looking up to see if Kevin and Amy were watching. She smiled before sticking her tongue out and sliding it around her lips.

"Want to see me lick her cunt, Kevin? I bet I can make her cum before Amy does!" she said, bending to the task at hand, and attacking Desiree's swollen cuntlips.

Kevin had never seen his wife so turned on. Amy stood, and taking Kevin's cock in her hand, guided him into her steaming pussy. Wet as she was, she had little trouble taking him to the hilt. They adjusted slightly, and she looked over her shoulder and said, "OK, Lover. Fuck me till I can't walk!"

The girls eating each other on the floor, the erotic movie on the wall, the fragrance of sex in the air, the sexy ass on his thighs, and the tight, demanding cunt on his cock all led Kevin to doubt his ability to hold out. Steeling his reserve, he willed himself to outlast Amy, and hopefully the sexy newcomer. "Fuck me Amy! Pull my cock with those pussy muscles. Wiggle that fabulous ass. I've wanted this for a while, and now I'm gonna get it! Go, Baby, go!" He whispered in her ear, pulling her hips down on his dick until he bumped her cervix.

"Is it everything you thought it would be? Your pussy's so tight! Love it, Baby! Fuck Kevin's cock!"

His words and cock created sensations in Amy's dick-stuffed pussy that she had never experienced before. She was approaching orgasm, and held herself still, letting her vibrating cunt muscles work their magic. Suddenly she screamed and flayed her head, her hair flying wildly, and her body on fire.

"Fu-u-u-c-c-c-k!!!!!" was all she managed to get out as her climax overpowered her. Kevin kissed her back and hugged her torso, his hands naturally going to her swinging tits. Massaging them gently, he whispered, "That was great, Amy. Let me know when you're ready for more."

"Ummm," she moaned. "Let me catch my breath. I think Kelli's about to suck one out of Desiree."

They both looked on the floor. Kelli had turned so she was facing Desiree's glistening cunt and had a hand under each asscheek, plunging her tongue in and out, like a dick. Desiree's hands were clinching and unclinching into fists as Kelli brought her closer and closer to climax. Her toes were curled, and Kevin watched in amazement as his wife ate pussy like a pro. "Where did she learn that?" he asked Amy.

"I don't know. I guess she's a sex pro. I know she punches my buttons," said Amy. "I think I'm ready for more of your cock." She began to rotate her hips slowly, pulling her nipples to the max and letting them bounce back. "Goddamn, I've never been so hot! Get ready Kevin!" She increased the speed of her gyrations on his hard cock, enjoying the luxurious feel of his cockhead on the back of her pussy.

As Amy fucked him leisurely, Kelli brought Desiree to a wailing, fist-beating orgasm. Rolling to the side, she smiled like a Cheshire cat and licked her lips. "See what happens when you don't fuck me regularly? I turn into a bisexual nympho. You'd better fuck Amy good, or I'll have to finish her off. Now show her what she's been missing!"

Kevin grabbed Amy's ample hips and held her down on his thighs. Humping up into her lush flesh, he felt her walls begin to tighten up. Slowly sliding his cock up and down, he knew he could outlast her and began to wonder what Kelli had planned for an encore. Whatever it was, he was ready, and he didn't have long to wait.

Amy's groans became a wail, and the noise aroused Desiree. When she sat up, she was face-to-face with Kevin's balls and the underside of his shaft plunging in and out of Amy's cunt, stretching it to the max. Her clit was sticking out proudly as her cuntlips pulled on Kevin's dick, creating an erotic picture that she would remember forever. She leaned in closer and began to lick his balls, then his shaft and finally Amy's lips and clit. Biting it suddenly, she sent Amy into her most violent and pleasurable orgasm ever. The sensations of Kevin's cock, touching her where she had never had a cock, and Desiree's demanding tongue drove her to heights of pleasure that she had only imagined before. Her body rocked, her cunt contracted, and her mind went completely blank, overloaded with hedonistic pleasure. She spasmed for what seemed like five minutes before Kelli helped her climb off Kevin and onto the couch.

No sooner than Amy had vacated his cock, Desiree straddled it and impaled herself on the throbbing shaft that had satisfied her lover so completely. Putting her titties in his face, she whispered, "I want some of that! Bite my titties! These girls are too gentle! I like it rough! Fuck me hard!!!"

Never shy, Kevin took a nipple in each hand and sucked them forcefully. As he sucked harder, Desiree wiggled her as faster and faster on his cock. He felt her tense up and released her nipples. "No, no! Keep sucking! I want it all!!!!" she screamed as she came, cum pouring out of her cunt and running down his shaft. Suddenly he felt a tongue lapping up her juices and saw Kelli's body turned so that she could ingest every drop of the vixen's delicious nectar. Coming continually, Desiree swung her head back and forth, shouting, "Oh, God! My pussy's on fire! Give me your cum, Fucker!" She settled down and squeezed Kevin's cock, rippling her cunt walls from the base of his cock to the head. She was still coming when he erupted, splattering her pussy walls with cum. This sensation added to her climax and she came again, this time grabbing his head and kissing him as he had never been kissed.

Kelli had not stopped licking, and was delighted to taste her husband's spunk gushing out of Desiree's cunt. She licked up into Desiree's asshole and gave her another quick climax. "Danm, Kevin, you think I'm a fucking nympho. We can make this bitch come for hours. Maybe that'll be our next party."

"Maybe so," he said, "but first I'm gonna fuck my sexy-assed wife till she begs me to stop. Think you can handle it?"

"Yeah, Baby. I know I can. You ready to give these sluts a real fucking show?" she asked, rolling onto her back and putting her legs in the air. Raising Desiree off his cock gently, Kevin crawled between Kelli's thighs and looked lovingly at the pussy that he loved so much. Pushing her calves upward even more, he slid a pillow under her ass as she guided him into her channel. Locking her ankles behind his back, she gazed into his eyes and said, "Fuck me, Lover!"

Even with all the stimulation, she was still tight and Kevin had to take his time sliding his engorged cock into her cunt. When he finally got his dick embedded in her pussy, he flared the head, causing her eyes to light up and a smile to cross her face. "That's the sexy man I married! Give me that cock now. I'm ready for the fucking of a lifetime!"

He pulled out halfway, then slid back in. This time it was easier and he felt her cunt walls slicken. He picked up the pace and soon, all the only sound was the slapping of their flesh and Kelli's breath being forced out of her lungs. He grabbed her calves, and holding them together, placed them over his left shoulder, giving both of them a greater thrill as the friction between his cock and her cunt increased.

"Fuck!" she screamed each time he drove into her. He increased his speed, his cock pistoning in and out, her cuntlips pulling and sliding on his shaft. Their frantic lovemaking was like a symphony to Amy and Desiree, who stared, awestruck at the couple on the floor.

As their mutual climax approached, Kevin slowed his stroking and said quietly, "I love you."

His cum drenched her inner walls, and as he continued stroking, her orgasm rocked them like and earthquake, leaving them both gasping and spent. Kissing him tenderly, Kelli said, "Welcome home, Lover."