Welcome Home, My Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mejau71
mejau71
1,776 Followers

“Oh my God, Veronica.” He spoke with breathless wonder between the myriad of slurps of his tongue. “I’ve wanted you for so long.”

A cry of replete ecstasy rang out from her lungs as his fingers found her wide ass, digging into the curvy flesh that I had once glazed with my own tongue many, many times. She lifted herself, meeting Gregory for another balmy kiss as he then easily ripped the t-shirt from her body. The shreds echoed all over the kitchen as his strength clearly aroused both Veronica and myself. She sighed her support for his frenzied act-- leaning her head back in delight. She stood entirely nude as my son glazed her unclothed neck and shoulders with his insistent, yet loving tongue. Watching his powerful arms easily wrap around the small of her waist… each precious fiber of muscle my son possessed, I carefully studied and longed for. How I wish it could have been me in those arms at this moment… Then, with agile smoothness, Gregory lifted Veronica’s entire body to him. Surprised, she let out a low seductive growl as she wrapped her legs around his sculpted waist. His stalwart arms held her with ease as their mouths came together once more for a impassioned kiss. Watching my son and Veronica perform this lustful act seized my aroused senses. I felt I was watching a Greek God claim his woman… a mighty warrior retrieving Veronica as his buxom, willing Goddess. Moans resonated throughout the kitchen as I then saw Veronica rid my son of his uncomfortable boxer shorts.

My mouth hung open in absolute wonder. Not only was the possibility our Gregory and I’s union looming closer, but at long last, I was able to take in the sight of his gorgeous, hefty penis. My hand covered my mouth, seeing his cock for the first time in at least a dozen years. It must have easily been ten inches in length… it’s girth fascinated me. So wide… the bulb of his cock was so stunning. Rotund, smooth… sleek. Like it was made just the sake of exhibition. Incredible. I couldn’t believe that my womb created such a glorious living being. Gregory shifted his groin so that his manhood wedged itself between Veronica’s fertile thighs. I heard his growing sighs of hopeful expectancy. Ooohh… to hear my own child approaching this act of fervor drove me insane. That, plus seeing his body in it’s full scope melted the rest of my fears and doubts. Smooth, hairless legs and chest. His tan skin shimmering in the midst of perspiration and sexual need. Observing his strapping build, matched against my lesbian lover’s shapely figure was simply divine to watch. With one motion, Gregory shifted Veronica so that she lay in his arms; as if a Bride on her wedding night. The two looked at one another with the most wholesome look of hope I have ever seen. My son was slow in his actions, just what we women want in a man. Turning slowly out of the kitchen, Gregory carried his prize down the hallway, and to our bedroom.

I followed hurriedly, turning the corner to see my child’s exquisite backside. Every muscle that adorned his rousing frame tightened as the two crossed through the doorway. I stayed a few feet away, not wanting to interrupt their heartfelt coming together. But I remained close enough to witness the two as Gregory easily laid Veronica on her back. Her look was of pure wonder… amazed as well by my son’s loving nature. But when her gaze crossed mine, her attention shifted.

“Your Mother is going to watch us, Greg.” she uttered softly.

I caught my breath as Gregory turned to see me standing there. Our eyes met at last. I didn’t know what to do… I could tell that the prospect of he and I making pure love to one another was playing out in his mind. We both were scared to death. If it wasn’t for Veronica’s boldness, we wouldn’t even be this far.

“Come here, my love.” She said, extending her hand to me.

I did so, quite suddenly. As I sauntered in, she motioned Gregory on the bed, and on his back. My eyes fluttered seeing his massive shaft pointed straight up. My breath grew with each step I took… What was she going to do?

“Stay on the side of the bed as you watch me suck your son’s huge cock.” she said, positioning herself atop my son’s muscular build.

Kneeling beside the bed, I watched in amazement as Veronica’s hands caressed the entire length of Gregory’s sculpted chest. She took her time in appreciating the beautiful physique my son had, running her fingertips along his abdomen, thighs… It was then Gregory turned his head to see me looking at his flesh. I lowered my head, slightly embarrassed of what I had gotten myself into. Raucous shudders came from my son as Veronica delicately dragged the tip of her large breasts down his quivering stomach. Her back smoothly bowed, elevating her full delicious ass high in the air for me to see… God, just that sight alone made me hot as hell.

She glanced up to see him gazing at the erotic sight.

“You like that?” she asked in her finest erotic voice.

Gregory shook his head yes. How could any man not enjoy such benevolence?

“Ooooh, you’re so gorgeous. So big.” She cooed, now feeling his stiff cock touch the bottom of her nourishing breasts.

Gregory swallowed nervously, feeling the supple skin graze his reproductive organ. Her fingers splayed across his lower abdomen, bent on taking this bulging man for all he was worth. Quivers washed across my son’s frame, rendering him completely vulnerable by Veronica’s libidinous movements. Never before had I seen a man so controlled by a woman. Yet I then realized that I had never before really been with a man like this either. He was my son… my child.

“I’ve always wanted you.” Gregory stammered to say, looking directly at Veronica.

A graceful smile came from her dainty lips as her face was now directly above his twitching cock. Her eyes fell to it, seeing the broad extent of his tool.

“You love seeing me with your Mother, don’t you?” She then replied.

A brief moment of hesitancy came… he then nodded in agreement. Her reply was creasing her mouth together-- gathering all the saliva she could collect… then proceeded to pour a steady stream of her scalding saliva across my son’s trembling penis. The sight was simply marvelous to watch. Her head leisurely swayed up and down, coating his entire length as Gregory jerked in pure bliss. Their eyes met once more as Veronica then made a final lunge, engulfing the first three inches of my son’s cock into her famished mouth. Gregory cried out, feeling her warmth suddenly surround his essence. He was met with a string of low guttural moans in sexual urgency from Veronica, trying to devour his magnificent feast. Her lips parted as far as they could possible go, trying to consume his colossal four inch width. Her cheeks puffed out; lips carefully secured around his shaft as his length slowly vanished into her hungry mouth. Each inch that disappeared caused Gregory to shriek in pure ecstasy. My boy was experiencing a much welcomed, and treasured blow job from a woman who desperately loved sucking him.

Gregory’s flesh endured another spasm, setting himself on his elbows so he could see the exquisite image of lips enveloping cock. Her hands resting beside his groin, they then groped his lower abdomen, sinking her fingernails into the bronzed flesh. The slurps and wet sounds of the evolving blowjob sent me into a frenzy. I could almost hear my son’s cock being swallowed, and when I saw her jaw crook, his entire length was ingested. Veronica’s nose pressed against his groin, and a new, more powerful array of convulsions ripped my son apart. Beads of perspiration covered my son’s forehead as his chest glowed with sweat. I couldn’t believe it… Veronica had all of his ten inches lodged down her throat. My God… it was a sight to see. Gregory’s head arched back, summoning all of his willpower to maintain his unstable composure. Yet it was useless. Her hands splayed out, fanning in mid air as she relied totally on the movements of her neck and jaw. My son shrieked in pleasure, collapsing back on the bed. I motioned closer so I could see his staggering expressions. It was then our eyes met.

We sat staring at one another for some time. Sweat poured profusely from his brow as a variety of expressions raced across his handsome face. If I could have put words to them, they would have been; “How can I be so lucky? Is this really happening to me? I wish it could be you who was doing this to me, Mother.”

Suddenly, his right hand lifted up, bringing the back of his finger to gently caress my jaw. This was the first touch we experienced, and I took it as his yielding to the overpowering concept of he and I as lovers. My eye lids flickered, feeling the caress of this true man. Just his touch robbed me of any moral thought… I then looked to see his gaze directly upon mine. No hesitancy, no fear in those lustrous eyes.

“Hold me, Mother… ple… please hold me.” Gregory cried out in the softest voice I had ever heard.

How could I deny this heartfelt plea for affection? I was his Mother… and it was my duty to support my son through whatever undertaking was at hand. Crawling on the bed, I positioned myself on my side, bringing Gregory’s head into the safe burrow of my arm and breast. My right hand lovingly swabbed the burnished sweat dripping in his eyes. My Maternal instincts came into play, feeling as if I had to comfort him during this trying, yet appreciated blowjob. Looking down his attractive chest, I saw Veronica’s head dipping up and down on my child’s penis. She was relentless. Absolutely relentless in her efforts to make my son cumm. Gregory’s steaming breath smothered against my blouse as I looked back at him… Deep, heaving gulps of air came from him as we stared into one another’s eyes once again. This time, it was a gaze of undeniable truth.

“Kiss me… kiss me, Mother.” begged Gregory, so genuine and sincere. I shook my head, unsure if this was the right thing to do.

“Please.” he continued.

A violent jolt ripped him apart once more as his upper body lifted the both of us off the bed. My arm came under his neck, cradling him as I did so many years ago. All thoughts of right or wrong swirled throughout my mind… Should I kiss him? Should we engage in the kiss of lovers, and not of Mother and son? For a second time, his finger came to my face. The tip delicately tracing my shivering lips.

“So beautiful… so beautiful.” He murmured under his breath.

This was all I could take. Damn the consequences. I had to have him as my one and only lover.

With all of my heart and soul, I lowered my mouth to his… smashing our mouths together in perfect and adoring harmony. This was the kiss of all kisses between us… anyone can tell you the first kiss is always holds the most meaningful sentiment. His body locked up, trying to focus his energy on kissing me. Yet throughout the difficulty, our lips remained locked. The feeling of his hot breath, velvety lips against mine… I was kissing my own son… my soon to be lover. And no question or doubts would stop us from our undeniable destiny. I turned my neck, allowing us to share a deeper kiss. Savoring his saliva, I moaned in rapture just knowing it was his. His arms reached around me, bringing us closer together as his tongue beseeched mine for a loving caress. Our tongues came together with the utmost grace any two lovers could hope for. I felt as if I were experiencing a kiss for the first time… and in many ways, I felt we both were. His tongue laid flat across my teeth, lazily skimming them as I dug my fingernails into the back of his head. His muffled whimpers grew as I could tell Veronica was summoning Gregory’s sperm from the deepest boroughs of his testicles. Hearing my son struggle for oxygen through his nostrils made me shiver… every element of this taboo union made me weak. I just simply couldn’t believe I was making out with my hunky, delicate son.

Our lips broke apart as another spasm rocked him. I knew he was close.

“Oh Mother, she’s doing it. She’s… she’s really doing this.” He exclaimed in breathless wonder.

“I know, baby. I know…” I softly replied. “So much hope, isn’t there?”

Gregory wailed out, obviously stricken by my words.

“Oh God yes… yes.” he squealed.

“Let it go, my love. Don’t be afraid.” I began chanting in his ear.

His hot breath blustering across my own ear. Just hearing this melted me completely. I was encouraging an orgasm with my son. Oh God, what have I done?

“Oh Mother… I… I love you. I love you… so much.” Gregory confessed, now in a high pitched squeal that told me his seed was close to spilling.

How I wish that seed would be poured into my womb… Oooohhh…

I leaned back, looking into his now misty eyes, bulging from his skull.

“I love you too, baby. I love you so much… I always have.” I too confessed, zestfully embracing him with all the love in my heart.

With that, another kissed arose as Gregory couldn’t keep still. He was so close… My hands reached up, clutching his head in my palms so that we could remained lip locked when he came. I wanted us together when the sperm began flowing from his life giving cock. His wails swelled, and almost immediately, a succession of quick, ferocious jolts split my son apart. He was cumming… My son was cumming.

His eyes protruded out, gazing up in dire hope. Our kiss burst apart, yet I sat in astonishment watching his facial expressions during this orgasm. This behemoth of a man… muscular and strong, was rendered defenseless. No man, powerful or not, could withstand the sheer ecstasy that my son was experiencing. Every muscle in his neck and chest locked up… breath still as his teeth clenched together. I sat in open mouthed wonder, seeing a man spew his seed in full glory. I had never seen any man release himself with such urgency and power. I simply couldn’t believe it.

The onslaught of orgasm slowly, and gently subsided. My boy’s breaths came down as he was released from the clutches of orgasm. Now would be the moment he would embrace his fears or worries about our articulated devotions. I slightly withdrew, still watching him as he focused on me… What would happen? Would he be like all the other men in my life who abandoned me after getting what they want? Oh God, I hoped not… please… let me have this. Let me have my son.

“I love you, Mother… and I meant what I said to you.” Gregory uttered in pure sincerity. “Not as your son, but as a man.”

I gulped down my fear, almost bursting out in joy.

“Oh, Gregory… I meant it too. I always have.” I spoke in a broken voice.

He tilted up, bringing those delicious lips to mine again. Our kiss was savage in nature, quickly and hurriedly smothering one another as words of love and devotion graced our lips. Both of us savored this moment for all it was worth. And as his mouth coated my neck with his tongue, I practically fainted feeling this young man’s passion for me… his very own Mother. I was in love with my son… I was in love.

I was now laying beside Gregory as our intimacy flourished. It wasn’t that we were ignoring Veronica, but we were lost in the moment. Two lovers released from years of distance and isolation… I felt her move from the bed as we both glanced at her.

“This is your moment, not mine.” She whispered. “Let me leave you both alone so that love can finally stake it’s claim.”

Wow… her words were like poetry. After all, she did understand my fascination with Gregory. And without her, we never would have come together like we did. Both Gregory and I got up, and respectfully walked her to the door. We both kissed her fervently, thanking her for her boldness and courage.

“God you two make such a hot couple.” She added, touching my flushed face.

We both blushed, somewhat embarrassed. It was nice to hear words of support from someone who believed in Gregory and I. And with another soulful kiss, Greg gently shut the door behind her as I stood behind him. The ever charming son, Gregory slowly turned to me with no signs of revulsion or fear… Only love. Still dressed in my sleek business suit, I began unbuttoning the rest of my blouse… initiating my own ritual of undressing. I wanted Gregory to see his Mother’s body in all it’s entirety; just as he allowed me earlier. Sliding the thin material past my shoulders, Gregory whimpered in awe as he saw the first signs of my auburn skin. And seeing him in the buff made me delirious with envy as well… a man and woman… sharing in the delights of nudity and freedom. Liberated from all thought of wrong. My skirt soon followed, falling by my ankles as I stepped from the crumpled disorder.

“God, you are just the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, Mother.” Greg quietly spoke as I could see his limp cock become inspired once more.

“If you only knew how long I’ve dreamed of you… so many years.” He added.

I didn’t know what to say. These were the words I had waited an entire lifetime to hear. Even if they came from my own son’s lips, they were still the most amazingly beautiful words any woman could ever hope to hear a man say. All I could do was do away with my bra, releasing my full breasts so that my child could see… Another gasp escaped as we both now stood completely unsheathed, face to face… bare breasted and free. I offered my hand to his, holding on as we both slowly strolled toward one another. I then placed my trembling palms upon his rock solid arms, relishing their rigid texture.

“I can’t believe this… Like a dream come true.” I finally managed to voice.

Our eyes were lost in the others gaze. Leaning closer, Gregory’s cock pressed against my belly as his arms enshrouded my frame. Oh God, this felt so wonderful… love dripped from his every movement as his strong hands held my back, smoothing their way down my spine. Our faces unhurriedly drifted together, delighting in the feel of the other’s body. I then ran my finger across his broad chest, looking down to see his round, chisled pecs that exuded pure strength. He was so defined, so healthy and resilient. My son whom I carried for nine months was at long last holding me as he was meant to. Treasuring the woman who gave him life…

His face drew closer as our lips meshed together. His sweaty, yet manly fragrance filled my nostrils as our kiss became the deepest and most soulful yet. Our arms vigorously held one another, exploring each other with far more courage and boldness than before. We were like two animals released from captivity… free to come together in the most primal and natural act that a male and female could undergo. I felt his stiffness push further into my stomach… feeling the breathtaking weight and texture it possessed. His hands found my large, round buttocks-- gripping them with all of his might. Ours lips divided, yet my tongue was still being suckled by my boy. I gasped, feeling my ass being soothingly kneaded as his groans of bliss warmed my face. My hands skimmed his back, appreciating their powerful potential as suddenly, Gregory motioned me back to the bed. I stepped back to sit down, and crawl upon the center of the mattress as he stayed there, watching me with an intensity I’ll never forget. On all fours, I arched my back for him like a wanton slut, showing him the abundant curves of my ass and thighs.

“Come to me, my son… come home to Mother… make Mother your woman.” I said in a serious erotic tone.

Gregory sighed heavily, seeing my buxom flesh and hearing those words… I knew he liked hearing words like this… And with little exertion, my son met me in the center of the bed with a profound kiss. Both palms cupped my full ass, lifting me as he spread me on my back. Ohh… his strength totally amazed me. My lengthy blonde tresses spread out as his teeth sank into my bare neck. I cried out his name, clutching the round boulders of his muscles… In as much as I enjoyed making love to a woman like Veronica, I realized just how much I missed a man’s touch… a real man. His tongue suckled my neck as his mouth then found my ear… eagerly drenching my lobe with saliva and lust.

mejau71
mejau71
1,776 Followers