Welcome Home Sex Party Ch. 02

Story Info
Maria is given a nighttime sex party by her friends.
1.3k words
3.59
39.4k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 05/21/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shimakuwa
Shimakuwa
24 Followers

So far Maria and Lyn Ann constantly had their pussies and assholes pumped and filled with waiting cocks and dildos. But for Maria it was going to get more interesting. As one guy placed his huge cock against her face, she went at it like a hot thirsty dog licking water.

She took it all in. Straight up to his ball-sack as she pounded her head around his tool with such repartition that he didn't have to move at all. And soon he unloaded everything into her as she drunk down every single drop of it.

As Maria was enjoying the thrill of cocks unloading into her mouth, she soon felt multiple vibrators being placed up her ass and pussy. Once they were turned on, she buckled at first but quickly composed herself to continue working her current man toy. As time went on she could feel another cock twitching as if he was preparing to release another load. And a load it was as she chocked a little at first, trying to drink every drop of it.

Catching her breath for a moment one girl began French kissing her as if trying to get some of this special love juice as it dripped out of her mouth. And while they were in deep physical contact, Maria orgasm exploded violently. The vibrators were still doing their job as she began screaming for joy. Her whole body had a life of its own. Looking like a Mexican jumping bean, it looked as if her whole body was shaking apart. Even after she had passed out cold, a few men and women were continually using her body. Lyn Ann was being ball pounded into her enlarged ass hole as she was on all fours. Huge ball-sack cannonballs were banging into her pussy, sending shockwaves throughout her whole body. Her pussy was tightly filled with a monstrous dildo. Unable to speak a word as her mouth was being used as a receptacle for another man's cock as he was pumping his huge member deep down into her throat. At times it looked as if both men penises were going to touch by how fast and powerful they were pumping her body.

And in no time her body betrayed her. As her orgasm erupted, she couldn't scream or move as her body wanted to. The man behind her held a full grip of her lower waist as the man in front held hast to one of her shoulders and another on the back of her head. Her legs and arms did their little dance that alerted the men to know she was having her orgasm but they never stopped.

Very soon they each released their loads into her. Pulling out of her, she simply collapsed to the ground as cum poured out of her mouth and ass. But a drop was never wasted as two women began cleaning her entire body with their tongues. During Lyn Ann's special cleaning, two new men began pumping these women as she laid beneath them unconscious.

Each woman moving closer together to embrace the others dripping lips as their pussy juices were covering Lyn Ann's body. As each man was nearing the releasing of their load, they pulled out of the women and proceeded to cover Lyn Ann's face. And soon that became the direction for the night as all the men were encouraged to cover her entire head with their cum.

As Maria regained consciousness, she found herself straddled across a gate. The vibrators in her pussy and ass were creating a fountain of pussy juice that was pouring down her legs as two girls each sucked upon a leg. She was met with another girl with a larger strap-on dildo who began to face fuck her. Slowly at first to get her breathing right but soon the whole dildo was rapidly firing in and out of her mouth.

She began feeling her breast tingling but couldn't really see what was happening to them. As the girl finished face fucking her, Maria looked and saw that both of her breasts were hooked up to a potable milking machine. Even as the machine was set on low, Maria's breast began behaving all on its own. Her nipples looked as if they had elongated as the small evidence of moister began to appear on the tips of them.

Moving with the rhythm of the machine was affecting her. She was being molested by vibrators and a milking machine. And as her orgasm was building in a way that she never experienced before, she grabbed ahold of one of the beams of the gates and held on tight as her whole body was twitching with convulsions all own its own.

All through the rest of the night this went on. Kenny was enjoying all the women of his choosing but he always went back to Sharron who readied his cock for another adventure. The other men continued to use Lyn Ann's face as a cum dumping bin. Maria was being milked like a cow, even on multiple times begging anyone to hook the clitoris of her pussy up to the machine.

All the other women had their pussies and ass holes nearly split wide open. Sharron herself made sure every man there was drained of every form of moisture from their body. She handled those men like a pro. Taking it up the ass and pussy, working her mouth on a nice juicy cock as each of her hands prepared more cocks to satisfy her orgasmic needs. Just as Medusa turned men to stone, Sharron was turning men into piles of mush.

By morning everyone was passed out on the barn yard floor, unable to move or cover themselves. Dildos planted deep in every woman's hole between their legs. The men were completely drained as even Kenny was passed out from exhaustion as Sharron slept with his cock nestled by her face. Even Maria was still connected to the milking machine.

As they slept during the day, they were visited by John and Holly; Maria's parents. They knew what was going on in the barn. Wanting to join in on the fun but decided to let their daughter spent time with her friends first. Later they would truly welcome her home. As they surveyed the sleeping bodies all around them, they found Maria fast asleep. They also noticed her pussy tattoo which made Holly a little upset.

She was going to let Maria get a tattoo but figures to have a little fun with her later about it. John bends over and sticks his fingers deep into Maria's pussy while commenting on how warm it feels. Standing over Maria, Holly removes her dress to expose her naked pussy. Squatting down, she urinates all over Maria's pussy.

John removes his gym shorts, exposing his rock hard cock as Holly begins sucking on it just inches from Maria's face. Soon he unloads his morning cum all over Maria's face. As they begin to leave they marveled at the smell of the room; filled with the smell of hot sex, urine and bodily sweat. They were well into each other's bodies as they headed back into the house to enjoy a private love making session of their very own.

By that evening they all said their goodbye's as Sharron and Lyn Ann left together as Kenny and the others head to their respected homes as well. As Maria enjoyed watching TV after a nice long shower, she was greeted by her mother who proceeded to tell Maria of the plans that were in store for her the following night.

Bringing a smile to her face as she knew it would soon be another long night of no sleep and lots of sex. Her parents are exhibitionist with plans on turning Maria into one as well. But for now, she relaxes on the couch as her vibrator works her into an orgasm as her mother looks on.

The party is over now; soon they'll go shopping for nothing to wear.

Shimakuwa
Shimakuwa
24 Followers