Welcome Li Ch. 06

Story Info
A simple week with a strong end.
2.2k words
4.5
18k
3
0

Part 6 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
teddyone
teddyone
33 Followers

The first week that Adam was at Annie's was a busy one. Annie had her two new models, Heather and Janet, and she was shooting one or both them every day. Katie did the wardrobe and make up and I handled the equipment. Kate helped me out a lot though, she was not afraid of hard work, and we worked quite well together. A lot of the time though, Kate and I just stood and watched as Annie worked her magic. Not a bad gig; to get paid to watch beautiful girls take off their clothes and dance around.

Katie started off as one of Annie's first models. When she began to work for Annie behind the camera, we would get so turned on by the girls that sometimes we had to sneak away for a quickie. We had gotten a bit more professional.

Annie tasked Adam with some electrical work, since he was an electrician by trade, and that old house needed lots of electrical work. Adam said it was a miracle we hadn't burned the place down. Li took care of household duties; such as laundry, cooking, cleaning and the like.

For the most part, Adam and Li slept in their own room and Katie and I slept together. One night though, Li came in and slipped into bed with Katie and me. The room was dark and the heavy drapes were drawn so I couldn't see her at all. It could have been anyone, but there was no doubt that it was Li. She crept into the room, as quiet as a Ninja. The bed barely moved as she climbed in. I smelled her frangipani body oil and knew it was Li.

Katie didn't wake up right away, so Li and I began to kiss. We started slow and smooth, her tongue slithering in and out of my mouth with mine in hot pursuit. I pulled her little body close to mine and felt those wonderful breasts, with her small hard nipples against my sweaty chest.

Those were hot summer nights and our body temperatures stayed above normal most of the time. Li's little bod was hot to the touch and moist all over. Li didn't sweat as much as the rest of us, she just glistened.

When I slid my hand between her thighs she was more than moist down there. Her pussy was wet and hot; so hot that I thought I might get scalded. I massaged her steamy little twat and she moaned, almost inaudibly. Her voice could be so soft at times that I could barely hear her, even when she whispered right in my ear. She moaned just a little louder as I slid my finger up into that hot, tight little pussy of hers. She whispered softly, "I fuckin' love you. I really mean that."

"I love you too, Baby," I whispered.

"I'm in love with," she said, "You know that don't you?" She didn't wait for a reply. She pulled back the sheet, slid down between my legs and took my cock into her mouth. She began sucking softly and silently at first and then got faster and louder, sucking and slurping, until Katie began to stir.

Katie squirmed a little and mumbled something. Li wiggled up between us and whispered in my ear, "I'm sorry to leave you hangin' Baby, but I want me some Katie."

Li rolled over and I could hear Katie's pleasantly surprised moan as Li kissed her. I couldn't see a thing but I heard them kissing and heard the sound of their slippery fingers sliding in and out and all around their pussies. I felt the bed move as they writhed about faster and faster, Katie's moans getting louder and louder: until the whole bed shook. Katie was bucking and twisting with orgasmic convulsions.

When Katie was finally calm, we all lay there for a minute or two, then Li moved down and kissed Katie's wet, tired twat, then gently kissed the head of my cock. She slipped out of bed, bent down and kissed my lips tenderly and said, "Good night, Lover," and she was gone, leaving me with nothing more than an exhausted, satisfied girlfriend, the taste of Katie's pussy on my lips and a raging boner.

Another night that week Li crept in and spirited my Katie away, in the middle of the night. She took her into Adam's bed and they shared my little Katie. I woke up alone. We never spoke of it and Kate seemed a little embarrassed about the whole thing the next morning and wouldn't look me in eye until late in the afternoon. Katie made it up to me that night by making sweet, tender love to me.

Friday night found the four of us in my room. The girls flirted and giggled and teased and tickled one another, while Adam and I played guitars and sang. As the night wore on, Adam found his way into the big bed with Katie and Li curled up in the big chair with me.

Saturday morning we were all sprawled out across my big bed. I looked around, in the dim light that had sneaked around the heavy drapes, at those beautiful people in my bed. I looked at Katie's pretty face, with that plump lower lip and the corners of her mouth, that curled up, just slightly, and gave her the appearance of wearing a slight smile, even when she wasn't. It made me think of the Mona Lisa. Adam lay next me, breathing peacefully, with Li resting her head on his shoulder, her raven tresses fanned out over his chest.

I saw that beneath the sheet, Adam's cock was hard, and just a foot away from me. Without a moment's hesitation I reached over and caressed it through the sheet. It twitched at my touch, but he didn't open his eyes. I pulled the sheet back and began to touch the tender flesh of his firm member. He placed his hand on my leg, without opening his eyes, and was soon stroking my cock. I closed my eyes.

This went on for several minutes before I felt the bed moving. I looked up to see Katie positioning herself above Adam and me. She placed her right knee between Adam's legs and her left knee between mine, and watched us stroke each other. She leaned down and kissed the head of Adam's cock and then she kissed mine. She moved back to Adam's throbbing cock and took the head between those pretty lips of hers. She swung back to my cock and took the head of mine in her mouth. This continued as she kissed his then sucked mine, back and forth until she decided to devote her attention to Adam and began to suck his cock with passion and hunger.

Li was awake by that time and ready to join in. She climbed atop me and guided my cock up into her tight little pussy, as she lowered herself onto me. She rode me slowly at first as Katie sucked Adam's cock, then increased her speed and intensity until I couldn't hold back any longer. I shot my load deep into Li's sweet pussy. She pressed down on me, so as to drive my cock into her as deep as she could. She held perfectly still, while I quivered and trembled beneath her. When she was sure I had shot my last, she squeezed my dick with the muscles of her cunt and milked the last of it from me.

Li pushed Kate aside and climbed on top of Adam, took his cock into her pussy and began to ride him slowly, but increased the severity of her attack quickly. She had soon reached the pace she had when she was on me, grunting and panting with every pump. I heard the sloppy, slipping and sliding as my cum ran out of Li's twat and spread out all over Adam. Li placed her hand to her pussy and the second her finger touched her clit, she started to shiver and shake. She closed her eyes and held her breath for several seconds before exhaling with a ragged sigh. She released a torrent of her juices that cascaded all over Adam's cock and balls, up onto his stomach and down his legs. She rolled over and collapsed between Adam and me. I touched her sopping, wet pussy. She pressed my hand against it, squeezing her thighs together and trembled.

Katie wasted no time getting back to work on Adam's slick, cum covered cock. She licked and sucked and kissed all around, lapping up all those marvelous juices, then finally took his member back into her mouth.

Li had soon caught her breath, scooted down behind Katie and buried her face between Katie's thighs. It was only matter of seconds before Adam added his cum to the cocktail. Katie took every drop of Adam's contribution and continued to lick up everything that was smeared around his cock, while Li ate Kate's pussy and ass from behind.

Katie laid her cheek on Adam's stomach while Li finished her off. When Li sensed that Katie was about to cum she raised up and plunged her finger into Katie's butt hole, at just the perfect moment. Katie let out a yelp, then began to pant and grunt and shiver and shake, then she finally collapsed between Adam's legs with her cheek on his thigh.

We all fell back to sleep and didn't rise for a couple more hours. I woke up last and found myself all alone. I thought I'd had the greatest wet dream ever, so great, in fact, that I was still wet. My body and bed smelled of sex. It was fantastic.

I stripped the bed, grabbed some clothes and headed for the only real bathroom on the second floor. I hadn't bothered to get dressed, since I was still drenched in sweat and the juices of my lovers. I figured I could get to the bathroom without being seen, and besides, if someone saw me, what the hell. I'd seen just about everyone else in that house naked.

I walked down the hall, clothes in one hand, a towel in the other and my half-hard cock swinging to and fro. I had almost reached the bathroom when Annie's newest plaything emerged. It was Heather, that Golden Hawn/ Marilyn Monroe looking chick. She had Goldie Hawn's face and Marilyn Monroe's body, the brains of a scarecrow and the cutest little giggle I had ever heard. That morning she was dressed like Elly Mae Clampett, with her blond hair pulled back in a pony tail, a little plaid shirt, tied in a loose knot just under those killer knockers of hers, and a pair of short, cut off jeans.

She stood staring at me as I walked toward her. I was looking her up and down and she had her eyes trained on my cock. She stood blocking the door way, "Takin' a shower?" she giggled.

"That's the plan my dear"

"Need any help? Scrubbin' your back or anything?"

I was involved in a test of wills. Could I possibly control myself and not get a hard-on, and if I lost control, would I conceal it with my towel, or just fly the high hard one. I chose the latter.

She looked down and said, "O-o-o-h!"

That was it. I laid my hand on her shoulder and gently pushed her back into the bathroom and closed the door behind us. We started kissing right away. She kissed like a teen-ager. I thought she was trying to tickle my tonsils with her tongue. She pressed those big boobs against my chest and rubbed her thigh on my leg. She went down to her knees and took my cock in her mouth. She sucked it like there was no tomorrow. I got off in a minute and a half. I shot in her mouth with out warning. It was small load, but Elly Mae seemed to like it. She gobbled up every bit of it, and said, "M-m-m-m!" then giggled, like a little girl finishing an ice-cream cone.

She stood up, smacked her lips and said, "I should probably brush my teeth again."

"Probably should."

I watched her ass swish back and forth as she brushed. That one was pure sex wrapped up in a package, and a "dirty little girl" too. I could see Annie's attraction. She kissed me quickly, on her way to the door, wiggled her fingers in a wave and sang, "Bye bye,." She peaked out into the hall before she scampered away.

I knew better that. Annie didn't like me messing with her models, without her permission, before she was done with them. If Annie had found out about that little incident, she would have kicked that pretty little piece of ass to the curb and then stomped a mud-hole in my ass.

Katie would have been pissed off, but she would have gotten over it. I wondered how Li might have taken it. Oh well. All I knew was that my week-end was off to a hell of a start.

teddyone
teddyone
33 Followers