Welcome Li Ch. 16

Story Info
Nikki Revisited.
2.7k words
4.46
16.8k
1

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
teddyone
teddyone
33 Followers

I woke up alone in Adam's bed. It seemed odd to be in his bed, in his room, Li's room. I reflected on the night before. Memories were a bit hazy at first, but it became clear quickly enough. The night unfolded in my mind, and the events of the whole day played out in my foggy head.

I felt closer to Adam than I ever had. I knew that I had never met anyone like him, nor had I felt about anybody the way I did about him. I was still confused though. I had to wonder, "Who am I? What sort of person am I becoming? Am I such a progressive and sophisticated person that I can have this liberated relationship? Or, am I just a pervert, doing it because it feels good?"

I crawled out of Adam's bed and found him in the kitchen. Heather must have heard me coming. She had a fresh cup of coffee ready for me. She seemed exceptionally bubbly that morning. She greeted me with a hot cup of coffee and a warm, sweet kiss.

Adam placed his breakfast dishes in the sink without a word. He didn't even make eye contact with me. I was hurt. I looked at Heather. She just shrugged and kissed my cheek. She served me a plate of eggs, biscuits and gravy. The wooden, screen door slammed behind Adam as he walked out back.

I wolfed down my breakfast and hurried to catch up with Adam. I found him in the tool shed, standing in the spot we had shared the day before. He was wiping down a hoe. He had been gathering tools for working in the garden. It wasn't the vegetable garden that we were to be working in that day. I had a nearly a half acre field of marijuana growing down by the river. It was time for weeding and pruning.

We gathered our tools and buckets for water in near silence. I filled two buckets with well water and mixed in some plant food, attached the buckets to a pole that I carried across my shoulders, like a yoke. As we walked down the path to the pot patch, Adam began to whistle. I was glad that he was cheering up. We laughed and joked as we worked. I was feeling very good by mid morning.

I knew that I couldn't get high from the smell of those plants but there was a special aroma to marijuana as it grew that had always lifted my spirits. We plucked the yellowing leaves from the bottoms of the plants, trimmed the tops, dug some weeds, uprooted the last of the male plants and spread the plant food all around. Adam sung to the plants and I gave them a rousing pep talk.

Adam and I had our lunch as Annie ate her brunch of fruit, granola and yogurt. After lunch Adam took out his guitar and tuned it while I found enough dry material in the trimmings we'd gathered to roll a joint. It was a little harsh, but not terrible; a mild mid-day buzz.

Adam started playing "Rock Me on the Water". I joined in on the chorus and by the last refrain Annie had joined in. I had forgotten what a fine voice she had. She had sung in the church choir as a kid, but was sort of shy about her singing. Her voice was high and sweet; a mezzo soprano, I guess; delicate and almost fragile. I had been really pleased at how well my voice blended with Adam's. Annie's voice was the icing on that cake. We found a natural three part harmony.

When the song finished I had chills all over me. Annie was smiling sweetly. Heather, who stood in the parlor door, had a tear in her eye and Adam was obviously pleased.

"Damn, I wish I had a piano," Adam eventual said, as the last sound of the final chord had faded. "That song sounds so much better on piano."

"I want a piano too. I've always wanted a piano," Annie said. " Can you teach me to play? Let's get a piano."

"I can teach you, yeah," replied Adam. I could see that he was getting excited. "When do you want to get one?"

"Now."

"Right now?" he asked, "Today?"

"Yes. Right now. Get dressed and we'll go "

I pulled the tarp off of Annie's Mustang that was parked out in the barn and brought it around in front of the house. Less than an hour later, she and Adam were off to the city to buy a piano.

I sat on the front porch and watched them drive away. I sat and collected my thoughts for a while and decided to give Katie's little sister, Nicole a call. She was still living with her mom and Kate was staying there. I figured if Kate answered the phone, I would tell her I missed her and wondered when she was coming back to the farm. If their mom answered, I would ask for Katie. If Nikki answered, I would simply ask her to meet me at the train station. That is where we always met.

Nikki answered to my relief. "Hey you," I began, "What are you up to?"

"Hey yourself, stranger. Haven't heard from you in a while."

"Its been too long. Can we meet up this afternoon?"

"Well, let me check my calendar," she giggled, "Let's see...I was supposed to meet Patrick and go to the movies later. I think I can break that one."

"Patrick, huh? Do I know him?"

"I don't think so. He's a sweet guy. He's crazy about me too," she chuckled.

"Are you crazy about him?"

"I'm crazy about some other guy, but he's not available right now."

"Can we meet then? Around three? At the usual place?"

"Sure. I'll be the girl in the red hat. You know the password."

"The rain in Spain?"

"Shhhhh," she whispered, "You never know who's listening," Nikki giggled again. "Just stay away from the mall. That's where Mom and Katie are."

"Gottcha. ," I concluded and hung up without another word. I got showered and dressed. Heather was on the phone when I came downstairs. I kissed her cheek and she smiled at me; and I was off. I hopped into my pick up truck and headed into town.

I arrived at the train station just before three. There on her usual bench, wearing a red baseball cap, sat my sweet young Nikki. She always looked good in a hat of any kind. She slowly rose when she saw me. She looked around, pulled the cap down low, over her eyes and slowly walked toward me. We met beside a group of newspaper machines. Without looking at me she said, "The rain in Spain..."

"...Lies mainly on the plain," I replied. It was our little game.

Nicole looked up from beneath the brim of her hat and said, "So, its you they've sent."

"I'm the only one that can handle this assignment."

"That is true of course. It gets more dangerous with each passing day you know."

Although our little cloak and dagger act was just for fun, there was an element of truth to it all. Katie and I could go anywhere in town and been seen together by anyone without a problem. As far as most people knew we were just buddies. Some of my friends knew that there was a sexual element to my relationship with Kate, but none of them knew she was my cousin.

Katie's parents felt perfectly comfortable with her spending time with me. She had always been a wild child and they felt she was safe with me. I did keep her out of trouble, for the most part. I took good care of her, in many ways. Things were different with Nikki. If it ever came to light that we met like we did, there would have been hell to pay. We had to be secretive and clandestine.

"Are you in the same vehicle?" she asked.

"I am."

We walked off in different directions and met at my truck. It was only then that we kissed. It had been weeks since I'd seen Nikki, but it seemed like years. We shared a deep, passionate but brief kiss. We got into my truck and drove off. Nikki was so afraid that someone would see us and word would get back to her daddy. If uncle Bill knew what had gone on between me and daughters, especially his little Nikki, he would have surely killed me.

Nikki sat low in the seat with her hat pulled down. She was always so nervous when we met. We drove to Hickory Creek Park, just outside of town. It was our favorite hide away. Once we were on the back road to the old bridge, Nikki was right beside me, her hands all over me. By the time I'd shut the truck down, we were kissing. The demure, secretive girl I'd picked up at the train station had been replaced with by a hot and horny sex-kitten.

We nearly tumbled out of the truck, kissing and pawing each other all the way. I pushed Nikki back against the truck kissing her deeply as I crushed her breasts beneath my chest. I broke our kiss and pulled back. We stood looking into each others eyes for a few seconds, trying to catch our breath. I reached behind the seat of the truck to grab a blanket and Nikki was off like a shot.

We had come to that little secluded part of the park before and we knew it well. Nikki had initiated a game of "Catch Me-Fuck Me". She wasn't difficult to find. She was peeking from behind a tree by the creek, giggling. I tossed the blanket on the ground and captured her quickly. We tumbled to the blanket, kissing and undressing one another.

I had her naked in no time. Soon my hard cock was deep inside my sweet Nikki. We were naked and conjoined. Writhing and twisting on our blanket. Nikki is like no lover I have ever known. We always became one. Our kisses were the sweetest, deepest and made me hungry for her. We sucked lips and tongues.

I drove my cock onto her gently at first but more and more powerfully. We had been sweet and gentle in our love making early on. But our time together was limited and we made the best of our time. Our affection and passion for one another was intense.

As much as I wished I could feel her tender body, her pert young breasts against me; her legs around me and the lips of her tender pussy parting to accept me then clenching my dick forever; she was cumming in only a matter of moments. I exploded into her just seconds later, shooting hot streams of cum deep into my sweet Nikki. There was always something so special about sex with Nikki and the orgasms she gave me were the absolute best.

We lay there, naked in the late afternoon sun and decompressed. It seemed so bold for my shy, demure Nikki to lie naked outdoors. She was ravishing in that light. We kissed and fondled each other and she cuddled up to me with her head on my shoulder.

We talked of our relationship. We dreamed of the day that we could be together, forever. We had both longed for that day since we were very young. As much as I loved Nikki's sister, Kate, and as much as I might have loved Li; I had never loved anyone as deeply as I had loved Nikki.

Nikki's hope was that we could run off to Florida where it was legal for cousins to marry. We would live there, in a house near the beach, give up contact with our families and all our acquaintances back home.

We would marry and have babies and live long and happy lives together. She new that some of our family and friends would accept us and some of the others would come around.

We had both come to realize, by that time, that it was nothing more than a dream. This didn't stop her from continuing to weave the tale every time we were together, embellishing and making it deeper and richer each time. It was a wonderful flight of fancy to listen to her tell me of what our future could be.

Nicole kissed my lips again and was soon kissing and licking her way down my sweaty body. She kissed and nibbled my neck, down my chest to my nipples; flicking them with her tongue, licking and sucking them briefly.

Her kisses carried her down, across my stomach to my cock that was hard and ready again. She kissed the crown and swirled her tongue around it. She had learned to please me from spying on me and her sister Katie, when we were younger. She had learned well. She licked my cock clean and took me into her mouth and sucked me like nobody else could.

Nikki moved around to straddle my head. She lowered her wet, sloppy pussy to my face and offered it to me. I accepted it readily, lapping at our juices; her cum and mine. I kissed, licked and sucked our sex from her juicy cunt. All the while Nikki skillfully sucked my cock Nikki was one of the few girls that could bring me to cum twice. She was the first to do that. One night she gave me a third orgasm.

I could sense Nikki's hunger for me and I was more than happy to feed her. I loved to feed her of my love, my seed. I was soon cumming for a second time. Less of a load than the first, but no less intense. She gobbled it up greedily, milking every drop from me.

Once Nikki had drained me, she rose up and pushed her pussy down hard on my face, nearly suffocating me. I didn't need air at that point. All I needed was Nikki and what ever she could offer. I drank of her, consumed her, licking and slurping. She ground her twat down hard on my face, her clit rubbing the bridge of my chin.

Just as I was sure I was out of oxygen, Nikki began to quiver. She raised herself a few inches above my face and cried out. Her voice rang out through the forest. He was primal, animalistic and magnificent. I gasped for air as I listened and thrilled at Nikki's voice in the wild.

Nikki dug her nails into my thighs as she shuddered and shook. I listened to her howls and moans and looked up at her glistening pussy. I tried to raise my head to taste the new juices that were flowing but she rolled over, and lay beside me. We just lay there for a while, breathing heavily and sweating, our hearts racing.

It was a new side of Nikki that I was seeing. She seemed much more bold and unabashed., at least out there in the woods. It was so exciting to see her come out of her shell that way. I rolled toward her and reached for her legs just as she sprang to her feet and dashed toward the creek. She was a joy to behold, as she bound down the hill. She dove in the creek and I was on my feet in seconds, giving chase.

We swam and played in the chilly water as the sun sank. At last we climbed up the muddy bank, dried off, dressed and headed back to town. We rode along in silence. Nikki pulled her cap down over her eyes again and turned up the radio and I hoped she wouldn't cry. My shy, quiet Nikki was back. It was as difficult for me to part with her as it was for her to part with me.

Our rendezvous were always bitter sweet. We were reminded of just how deep our love ran and had to face the fact that these trysts were probably all we could ever hope for; parting being such sweet sorrow. I kissed her tenderly when I dropped her off at the railway station and drove back to the farm.

teddyone
teddyone
33 Followers