Welcome to La Hotel Familia Ch. 06

Story Info
Bill finishes what he started.
1.1k words
4.54
39.2k
23

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction.


Bill Gibbons looked up at the ceiling and sighed pleasantly. The lovely feeling of 3 very skillful mouths working on his cock at the same time had him relishing every nibble, every lick, every small kiss they place on the crown of his rod.

Getting up on his elbows now he looked down to see their hostess Maria taking center stage with her lips gently sliding up and down an inch at a time on his cock, with his mother Susan and his aunt Terri carefully and slowly taking care of his shaft with their hands on his balls, gently rolling pulling on them.

Maria seeing him looking down at them gently smiled while suckling his cock-head. Locking eyes with him she gently released his cock from her lips and slowly got to her knees on the bed. Susan and Terri now took turns sucking and stroking, alternating between the two.

Knee-walking over Bills legs and finally reaching his stomach Maria leaned over Bill and gently took his head in her hands and gazed into his eyes, all the while still smiling that wicked grin of hers.

"Tell me Bill, what is your deepest desire ..?" Maria asked while rubbing her thumbs over his temples.

Bill, lost in Maria's eyes and spellbound because of all the attention his cock was receiving answered without thought.

"To stay here and be with my mother and my aunt and you... forever..." Bill said softly.

Maria's grin got even bigger and more wicked as she lowered her head and flicked her tongue out against Bills lips trying to gain entry.

Bill opened his mouth and it was covered immediately by Maria as she kissed him long and passionately, her hands tightening their grip on his head when he tried to draw back a moment.

Bill could feel it, the cum was rising in his balls, he wanted to warn his mother and aunt but Maria's hands were like a vise, never relenting even when the moment was rushing upon them.

Bill groaned as he felt himself almost to the peak, almost to the point of no return.

Maria feeling his body shake and hearing her lover groan released his head and suddenly scooted back brushing Susan and Terri to the side as she settled herself directly over his cock with the shaft rubbing between her lips.

Bill, panting now desperately warned her.

"I'm close Maria, Oh god I'm so close..." He said shaking and thrusting his hips upwards to get relief.

"Oh not yet baby, remember the next pussy this cock will be in is your aunt's, you aren't allowed to cum anywhere else but inside her next, I forbid it sweetie..." Maria said as she shivered with pleasure rocking over his shaft.

Bill groaned at the torture his cock was in. He was desperate to cum, his balls felt like they were going to explode.

Maria teased him rocking and then suddenly she moved off him as Terri took her place.

Bill now released from whatever spell he was under suddenly became like an animal. Eyes wild with lust he saw his aunt settle down on top of him with her long red hair and perfect tits leaking milk. Grunting and groaning he rolled his aunt over quickly and shoved all of his 9 inches inside in one thrust.

Terri's breath left her all at once, her nephews huge cock had taken all her air and she struggled to breathe. Then it all came back and she was gasping and moaning as her nephew went wild and pounded her with everything he had.

Bill, not thinking anymore, was drowning in pleasure, desperately striving for the release he had been promised. Pounding his moaning aunt harder and harder he could feel her pussy spasm and grip his cock as it went in deeper and deeper.

"It feels like he's in my goddamn stomach!" Terri gasped out breathlessly.

"He is going into your womb Terri, aren't you happy?" Maria asked as she sat next to Terri and started playing with her nipples.

Susan was behind Bill playing with his balls and ass, gently cupping them and rolling while bobbing her finger in and out of his anal cavity.

"Oh god yes, yes, yes!" Terri screamed out in answer to Maria's question.

Maria laughed softly as she tweaked the redheads nipples, softly pinching and twisting.

Bill could feel it coming, his cum was rising, the liquid fire he had been trying to get out was now going to erupt out of him. Harder and harder he fucked Terri as she started sliding on the bed, Maria had to put her hands on her shoulders to keep her from hitting the headboard as she took all of her nephew's cock.

"AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Bill screamed as he finally reached the point of no return, his cock erupting with baby-making cum inside his aunt, jet after jet going deep into her fertile womb.

"YES BABY FILL ME UP!!!" Terri wailed as she felt her nephew plunge past her cervix with his cock spewing his load.

Susan whispering dirty talk to her son now had 2 fingers up his ass massaging his prostrate as he came.

"Yes baby stay deep in her, make sure you knock her up, do it baby, give her every last drop!"

Maria smiling watched the family cum and cum, still gently helping to hold a bucking Terri to the bed and laughing when an exhausted Bill passed out on top of his aunt.

****

Maria sipped her drink and relaxed on the sofa as she chatted with Susan and Terri.

The women hadn't bothered covering themselves after all the fantastic sex they had had, they simple walked into the living room and got bottled water and fruit juice to help recover from their activities.

Bill was still passed out on the bed, the poor boy was utterly exhausted, Maria said he just needed to rest, she said smiling.

***

This is just a short completion of this particular chapter, and as for my long absence well, my old comp's HD melted down when it shorted out, the exact cause I'm not sure. But suffice to say I was a bit disheartened to have to finish the series knowing I would have to rewrite thousands of words from memory alone. But due to requests I am now attempting to do just that, so bear with me. I'm trying to get the creative streak running again and hopefully the spark will reignite and I can bring this series to a close in the near future. Thanks to all for the encouragement and support.

Bobby