Welcome To Our Bed, Goody-Two-Shoes

Story Info
Battered sister gets warm welcome.
7.5k words
4.58
216.2k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,363 Followers

With grateful thanks to Ken and Margo for editorial input, which definitely improved my little tale. Any mistakes remaining are solely my own responsibility.

* * * * *

Claire Hansen gasped for breath as her pounding heart slowed after her tumultuous orgasm. Still astride her husband she smiled down at him, his own face slick with sweat in the summer heat.

"Another good one, stud."

"For me, too, my ever-horny wife."

Claire grinned. "Yeah, I am, aren't I?" She poked her husband in the chest. "It's all your fault!"

Jack Hansen grinned up at his wife, still breathing heavily. Completely spent after their Saturday morning lovemaking, he reached up and cupped her full breasts, gently rubbing his thumbs over her still erect nipples. He knew that he had no hope of an early return bout, for Claire had drained him, but he loved the feel of his wife's skin and the sensation of her nipples against his hand. She sighed in contentment and put her hands over his, squeezing briefly, then eased herself off her husband's shrinking prick.

"Shower," she said, "then breakfast. Carly and Tony will be here around noon." She shook her head. "I still don't know what she sees in that goon."

"I guess he has his good points, sweetheart. Your sister's no dummy."

"She is where men are concerned," Claire retorted. She shook her head. "He's clever enough, he must be to hold down his job, but..." Her voice trailed off and she shook her head. "I don't think it's a good idea, dating your boss."

"Carly will be fine," said Jack absently, thinking of his sister-in-law's slender loveliness and trying to imagine her in bed with her boyfriend who, he candidly admitted to himself, was a jerk.

Claire, about to go into their bathroom, paused, looking across at her husband. "Penny for them?"

Jack laughed. "I was just imagining Carly in bed with Tony. At least I was trying to."

Claire grinned. "Miss Goody-Two-Shoes havingsex? The mind boggles."

"Carly's all right."

"Sez you."

"She is."

"Love my sister as I do, she is definitely Miss Proper."

Jack grimaced. "Yeah, I guess she is."

"Do I detect regret in your tone, husband?" Claire's tone was gently mocking. "Are you fantasizing about my sister?"

Jack gestured absently. "Sheis a good looking woman, Claire, you have to admit that. You both are. I got the sexy one, though." He grinned at his wife. "You know me too well, woman, you know I fantasize."

Claire nodded. "I know, and I kinda like some of them." She studied her husband. "Do you fantasize about Carly?"

"Sometimes, yes."

"What?"

"Usually the obvious one of having you both in bed with me."

"And?"

"Recently I've had this vision of myself fucking Carly from behind while she eats you out."

"Wow! Dream on, baby," said Claire, laughing.

"I will, I am," said Jack, his hand moving rapidly under the sheet in mock masturbation. He laughed as a pillow hit him in the face. "Go, woman, have your shower. I need one too before they arrive."

"Come and share. We can grope! You can close your eyes and pretend I'm Carly."

"Naah, your tits are too big!"

"Asshole!"

He stuck his tongue out. "Go and get started, I'll join you in a moment. I think I'll process those photos I took after we've had breakfast."

"Why is then such a good time?" asked Claire, grinning, knowing the pictures he meant.

"Because you've got me so drained I'll be able to get them done without wanting to molest you all over again." He lunged for her backside but she dodged and was still giggling as she went into the bathroom.

Noon came and went without Carly and Jack, but at one-thirty instead of Tony's Mustang, Carly's battered VW appeared on their driveway. She was alone. Claire and Jack looked at one another, eyebrows raised. Jack shrugged. "Maybe she saw the light."

"Stay here," said Claire. "I'll go and say hello."

Claire went out to the car, where Carly was unloading a suitcase. She reached back into the car and pulled out two overstuffed carryalls. Claire raised her brows. "I thought you and Tony were coming for a swim and dinner. You look like you're invading. Something up, little sister?"

Carly looked up as she put down the carryalls, her face troubled. She straightened. "It's all over between me and Tony. I'm going to quit my job and my apartment and I need somewhere to bunk until I get straight. Can I stay with you guys for a few days? Please?"

Claire held out her arms. "Of course you can, as long as you need. Come on, give me a hug."

To Claire's surprise, Carly burst into tears and threw herself into her arms. Alarmed, Claire patted her back and made soothing noises until Carly gave a resounding sniff and straightened up. She smiled ruefully. "I guess I was worried you would say no."

"You all right?" Claire was concerned. This wasn't the undemonstrative little sister she was used to.

"I guess."

"Want to talk about it?"

"God, yes, I need to tellsomebody! But for now, I need a shower and a stiff drink. I must stink, the traffic was terrible."

"Yeah, tell me about it. It seems like they've been working on that road forever. Come on, you take the suitcase; I'll bring the bags. The guest room is always ready."

In the guest room, they put down the bags and Claire gestured. "You know where the bathroom is. What sort of stiff drink does madam require?"

"Scotch on the rocks, please. A double?"

"Double it is. Coming up."

In the sitting room, Jack raised his brows as Claire built the drink. She grimaced. "I'll tell you about it in a minute." She took the drink back to the guest room. No sign of Carly, but the sound of running water, and she went into the bathroom. Carly was getting herself wet and Claire cautiously opened the door to the cubicle.

"Your drink, mad.... Jesus, Carly, whathappened to you?" Claire stared in horror at the livid bruises on her sister's side and back.

"Tony happened. He's a control freak. He hit me when I wouldn't do what he said."

"I'll control freakhim if he ever lays a finger on you again," Claire said savagely. "Carly, hon, you should go to the police."

"No, not yet. Claire?" Carly was hesitant.

"Yeah?"

"Could Jack photograph the bruises while they're fresh? They'll fade and I'd like evidence, sort of." She reached for the glass and took a generous gulp.

"Why don't I take the pictures?"

Carly looked over her shoulder and grinned at her sister. "Claire, honey, I still have the headless pictures from our last holiday before you got married. Are you telling me you've actuallyimproved as a photographer since you married Jack?"

Claire held her hands up defensively. "Okay, okay, Jack's a good photographer and I'm not." She reached out, careless of the water, and gently turned her sister, then glanced up at her.

"Are you sure you're ready to flash your tits at my husband, sweetie. That bruise on your side reaches right up to your pretty bits."

"I'll pose stark naked if I have to."

"No, I think you can keep your panties on. When you've finished your shower, just put your panties and robe on. Jack can take the pictures after lunch."

"Thanks, Claire. Can Jack take a deposition, too? I want to keep something in the bank with the photographs, something that will keep Tony away from me."

"Good idea, sweetheart. If Jack can't, Millie can, and she's only three houses away and doesn't gossip." Claire smiled at Carly. "Finish your shower. Lunch is cold; it'll keep." Closing the door, she went thoughtfully back to the sitting room, where Jack was flicking idly through a magazine.

"Something up, hon?" he asked quietly.

Claire nodded. "Tony. He hit Carly when she wouldn't do something he wanted."

"Did he, by God?" Surprise mixed with anger in his voice. "How is she?"

"Badly bruised."

"Well, that bastard better not show his face around here again." Jack's tone was low and savage.

Claire touched his knee. "Thanks, hon. Have you got film in your camera?"

"Not in the Nikon, but there's plenty in the refrigerator. Why?"

"Carly wants you to photograph her bruises while they're fresh." Claire grinned faintly. "You'll finally get to see her tits."

Jack snorted. "Under these circumstances, I'd rather not need to."

"I know, hon. Carly wants someone to take a deposition, too. Can you, or would Millie do it?"

"Umm, Millie might be best. She's not family. I'll give her a ring, see if she's in."

Millie was, and agreed to come around at three. "She can witness the photographs, too. I'll get her to sign the prints I do for Carly."

"Good thinking, hon. Oh, hi, Carly, come on through to the kitchen. Chicken salad awaits."

Jack held out his hands to Carly, taking hers, and squeezed gently. He bent forward and kissed his sister-in-law's cheek. "Claire told me," he said gently. "Anything I can do, just ask."

"Thanks, Jack. It's good to know at least one good man. Did Claire ask you about the photographs?"

"She did. And the deposition. Remember Millie?"

"Of course. How is she?"

"Ask her yourself. She's coming round at three. I felt that an impartial witness might be a good idea."

"Good thinking."

"I'll get her to sign the prints, too."

Visibly relaxing, Carly smiled, stood on tiptoe and kissed Jack's cheek. "Thank you," she said simply.

Jack made a courteous bow, and then held his elbow out. Carly curtsied, took his arm and they went through to the kitchen. Lunch was a more strained affair than Claire had anticipated that morning, but she sensed that Carly was relaxing and waited patiently. They had cleared away the dishes and sat with their coffee, Carly having declined a third scotch, to Claire's relief, when the doorbell chimed.

"That'll be Millie," said Jack. "I'll go."

Millie came bustling in, fifty-plus, grandmotherly, but a shrewd and careful lawyer. "Hi Claire. Carly, it's good to see you again." She frowned. "I could wish for better circumstances."

"So could I, Aunt Millie," said Carly, addressing the old family friend in the way she had since childhood. She turned to Jack. "Can we do the photos now? Before the drink wears off and I lose my nerve."

"Of course. I think in the backyard, beside the pool. No one can spy on us. Just as important, the tiled wall of the cabana makes a good reflector."

It certainly does, thought Claire, thinking of the nude photographs that Jack had taken of her as she led the way to the pool. Jack set up camera and tripod and unfolded a portable reflector that he handed to Claire. "Fill-in, honey. You know how. Carly, you ready?"

"I guess so," said Carly, and discarded her robe.

There was a gasp from Jack, echoed by Millie, as they saw the livid bruises that marred Carly's lightly tanned skin. No tan lines, Jack thought absently, trying not to stare at Carly's breasts. Smaller than her sister's, but beautifully shaped, with large areolas and increasingly pronounced nipples, they stood out proudly from her chest. The bruise on Carly's left side ran from her hip to just above where the swell of her breast began. Jack bent to the viewfinder of his camera and zoomed in to fill the screen with the bruise.

"Okay, Carly, hold still. Keep your arm up. That's it. Okay, here we go."

Half an hour later they were done, and Carly donned her robe. At one point Millie had stopped Jack and stepped close to Carly, peering at her back. She beckoned, and Jack and Claire stepped closer, bending to see what Millie had spotted.

"Yeah," said Jack. "It looks vaguely familiar, but I don't know what it is." In Carly's flesh, clearly visible in the bruising, was the mark of what looked like a fish.

"What is it?" Carly said, trying to peer over her shoulder.

"You'll see when I do the photos." Jack looked across at Millie. "A close-up?"

"Definitely! Make sure you take one that shows the scale, too."

"Tell me," said Carly, frustrated.

"There's a mark in your bruising. It's quite distinctive. You'll see it when I do the pictures."

"Most distinctive, my dear," said Millie. She turned to Jack. "When will the pictures be ready?"

"I'll get straight on with them, but I'm not sure when I'll finish. Come around for a drink tomorrow evening, say eight? I'll definitely have them ready then."

"Eight tomorrow, fine. I'll take the deposition then, too. See you then. I'll go now, then. 'Bye, Claire. Carly. See you tomorrow."

"I'll see you out," said Carly, grabbing her robe and taking Millie's arm.

Claire turned to Jack. "How long for the pictures?"

"They're on slide film, so I'll need to do reversal prints. Shouldn't take too long."

"I think I'll have a swim. Maybe a swim would help Carly, she's moving awful careful."

"I noticed that. I hope nothing's broken."

"If there is, I'll break that bastard Tony's neck!"

"I bet you would, too. Look, you girls have a swim and I'll get on with the processing." He went off whistling, smiling at Carly as he passed and went indoors. She looked after him thoughtfully.

"Something on your mind, hon?" asked Claire.

Her sister turned to her, a wry look on her face. "I wish I had taste in men as good as yours, Claire."

Claire laughed. "Remember the jerks I went out with before I met Jack?"

Carly laughed too, then sobered. "Claire, may I ask you a personal question?"

"Of course, but I don't promise to answer."

"Fair enough," said Carly. She flushed, then, in a rush, "did you and Jack have sex before you were married?"

Claire hesitated for a moment before replying. "Yes, we did." Impulsively she went on. "In fact, the magic was so good we had sex the night we met, and virtually every day since, except for when I have my period." She leered suggestively. "Even then, we usually manage something."

Carly grinned. "I thought it was something like that." Her smile vanished. "It could never be like that between me and Tony."

"Poor performance?" said Claire.

Carly made a face. "Non-existent." She took a deep breath. "Claire, I'm still a virgin. I know virtually nothing at all about sex, except what I've read." Her flush deepened. "Tony wanted to tie me up and make me suck his thing." She shook her head. "I was prepared to try fellating him, but I wasn't going to be tied. I didn't think I knew him well enough to trust him." She laughed bitterly. "Looks like I was right, doesn't it?"

Impulsively, Claire hugged her sister, then loosed her hurriedly as Carly winced. "Oops, sorry, hon. I forgot. Look, how about a swim? I think it will do you good."

"Yeah, maybe it will. I'll go and change."

"You don't have to if you don't want to. No one can see in. Jack and I usually skinny-dip." Claire grinned and raised her eyebrows suggestively.

Carly giggled. "What if Jack comes out?"

Claire leered. "He can join us. Look, sweetie, he's already seen most of your assets. Those panties don't exactly hide the fact that you've done a neat job trimming your pussy hair."

Carly blushed and giggled. "I guess not. Okay, skinny-dip it is."

"Okay, here goes." Claire stripped off her light sweater, dropped her shorts and stepped out of her panties. Carly looked at her in surprise.

"You've shaved offyour pussy hair."

"Yeah, I can swim ten lengths of our pool half a second faster than I did before I shaved. Reduced drag, you know," Claire said with a grin.

"A likely tale." Carly dropped her robe and wriggled out of her panties. "Come on, I'll race you, even if I do carry the hindrance of increased drag!"

Claire laughed. "You're on!"

In his darkroom Jack finished loading the film into his processor. Thirty-six frames ought to be enough. While the processor hummed away in the corner he busied himself getting things ready for the prints. Ten by eight, he decided. Big enough, especially since they weren't intended for any gallery wall. I'll do some more of that last nude session with Claire while I'm waiting he thought and grinned. The session that ended with me taking photographs of us both.

Back in the pool Claire and Carly were resting after their race, which they had declared a draw. They floated idly on their backs, sculling gently with their fingers to stay afloat.

"Do you want to talk, sweetie," Claire asked gently.

Carly frowned. "Yeah, I think I do. I feel such a fool. It was great with Tony at first. You know what he's like, always spending, making me feel like a queen. He can be so charming. I mean, we never actually had sex, but he's a great kisser and he could make me feel great. But he always dropped me at my apartment and then went home. It was Thursday night, he asked me to stay overnight at his place as the office was closed Friday. I guess I thought it was time I took the relationship further, so I agreed. We went out to dinner, had a wonderful meal and went back to his apartment. We kissed and cuddled for a while, and he began to undress me. Claire, it was great, so sensuous."

"Yeah, honey, I know what it's like," said Claire, thinking of Jack on the night they'd met.

"Then he picked me up and carried me into the bedroom. Huge bed, black satin sheets, the works. We kissed and cuddled for a while and I thought me being naked might at least have made him excited, but no, his prick was still limp. Then he asked me, very shyly, at least I thought he was shy, if I would go down on him. I've never done that before...." Carly paused.

"I have," murmured Claire, "it's great!"

Carly stared at her sister for a moment, and then went on. "I wasn't sure, but I thought I should at least try, so I agreed. I was reaching for his prick when he stopped me. He asked me if he could tie me up, pretend I was his prisoner. I guess if it had been someone like Jack, that I knew I could trust, I might have said yes, but I wasn't sure, so I said no, not then, maybe later. Claire, he just lost it. He pleaded, he threatened, and I kept saying no. I was getting scared, but you know how stubborn I am...."

"Do I ever!"

"...so I kept saying no. I started to get off the bed, to go and get dressed, when he hit me. It's strange, he never touched my face, but he certainly laid into me."

Claire reached across and touched her sister's fingers. "I know, sweetie, I've seen the bruises."

Carly smiled at Claire and returned the squeeze. "By then, I was just screaming and pleading with him to let me go, but he had a chain with a handcuff on it attached to the bed and he fastened that on my wrist and left me. He kept coming back in and just looking at me. Claire, I was scared, I thought he would kill me. He was drinking by then, straight from a scotch bottle, and getting drunk. I heard a thud from next door and thought he might have passed out, but I didn't know for sure and I thought I was trapped." Carly grinned fleetingly. "You know how skinny my hands and wrists are, I thought I might wriggle out, but no, I just couldn't manage, I needed something to lubricate my wrist. I..." Carly stopped, flushed.

"Go on," said Claire, curious.

"I masturbated," said Carly in a rush, avoiding her sister's eye. "I do that a lot and I know I get wet, so I masturbated." She flushed even deeper. "I pretended it was Jack."

"My Jack?"

"Yes. Don't look at me; this is hard enough. I fantasize about him sometimes, so I pretended he was coming to fuck me and I got all wet, and I used my juices to lubricate my wrist and I got free and Tony had passed out and I got out and I went to my apartment and locked myself in. This morning I packed and I drove around for ages but then I came here and you know the rest," she finished in a rush.

"You're safe, sweetie," Claire said gently. "He can't get you here." She eyed her sister speculatively for a moment. Should I tell her, she wondered, then decided. She chuckled. "It's funny, just this morning Jack admitted he sometimes fantasizes about you."

Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,363 Followers