Welcome to Sin

Story Info
An introduction to the club, after the audition.
1.8k words
4.21
20.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Painted toe-claws clicking loudly against the cool tile floor of "Sin's" lobby, Beatrix nervously flexed her slender fingers around the plain manila envelope in her hands as she walked towards the front desk. Taking the final few steps to bring herself level with it, she smiled nervously and lightly cleared her throat to catch the attention of the young female otter sitting behind the counter.

"Ah, Hello and welcome to Sin's. How may I help you?" the secretary asked, tilting her chin to look at Beatrix.

Tucking a lock of unruly black hair behind her ear and quickly licking her lips before responding, Beatrix's gave the bespectacled otter a small smile.

" I have an appointment with Mr. Rougyn" she stated, fingers crinkling the corner of the envelope in her hands.

"Your name?" the secretary inquired, eyebrow raised.

"Oh, right! Beatrix Riddlen. I believe that the appointment is set for 3pm?" the tall snowshoe hare responded, a faint flush turning her otherwise white fur a pink hue.

" Do you have your test results?" the otter inquired, letting her glasses slide down her muzzle as she leaned forwards to assess the rabbit. In all realty, the otter just wanted to get a glimpse of those long legs covered in silk stockings. Beatrix, in turn nodded and held up the manila folder.

" Test results, pictures, references..." she stated, as if checking off a mental checklist. I'm pretty sure I've got everything."

The secretary nodded, picked up the phone on her desk and dialed through to the head office. She spoke into the phone for a moment, nodded, and hung up.

" Fourth floor, first set of doors as you leave the elevators. I'll buzz you in." the otter stated, tapping a pencil idly against the desk.

Smiling her thanks, Beatrix turned and walked to the set of glass doors that led to the elevator door, waiting to hear a buzz and then click before proceeding to push against one of the handles, and swinging into the corridor. Walking to the nearest elevator, she pressed the up button, idly fiddling with the stays on her shirt. She had dressed to impress, and had brought along a pair of sweats and a t-shirt, a request stated in the job application. Shrugging, the hare decided she was to find out soon why that odd request had been made.

***********

"I want the preliminary drawings by Tuesday. No more extensions. I've already given you an extra week. No. Have them on my desk by noon tomorrow, or else." Slamming down the phone, Rougyn sighed and ran a hand through his mane, kicking back in his plush leather chair. Whirling around and away from his desk, he surveyed the busy street outside, bars, clubs and restaurants lining the pavement. A smiled lined his lips as he thought of what it had taken to build Sins, and the success it had turned into. He swiveled back around to face his desk as a knock sounded on the door. "Come in!." he called, looking forwards to the interview he was about to conduct.

***********

Bea's ears twitched slightly as the masculine voice calling for her to open the door and enter reached her ears. Taking a deep breath, she smoothed a hand down her front, flipped her long black hair over her shoulder and waked into the plush office.

***********

Rougyn leaned back in his chair, surveying the young snowshoe hare who strode into his office, a certain confidence to her step. 'Ah, she's a dom. Or a switch, at least.' he thought, eyes trailing up from her feet and traveling oh so slowly over those long, silk covered legs. Around mid thigh, the stockings stopped to reveal pristine white fur and a peek of garter strap before they both disappeared beneath a short pleated skirt. The horse's eyes traveled up further, taking in the scantily clad midsection and torso before settling on Bea's attractive face. His smile grew wider as he stood and reached out a hand, " Welcome to Sins, my name is Rougyn Conners, the CEO and founder."

*******

Smirking as she felt the roan horse's eyes travel over her body, she gave him with the same unabashed perusal. She took in the strong neck and shoulders, covered by a clean blue shirt, thick muscular thighs encased in black dress pants, and the short, well kept mane resting upon his head. Reaching out a hand, she met the males handshake with a firm grip of her own, nodding her head slightly, "Beatrix Riddlen, but please, call me Bea."

"Please, take a seat. You have your papers?" Rougyn inquired, while gesturing to one of the two chairs on the opposing side of his desk. He in turn, returned to his seat, pulling himself forwards slightly and giving the snowshoe hare his full attention.

Bea nodded and handed Rougyn the envelope before taking her seat, crossing one leg over the other and causing her skirt to ride up slightly. She made no effort to tug the wayward fabric down, instead giving the horse a peak of the lacy black underwear she wore beneath. There was really no sense in putting up a prude pretense considering the job she was applying for. For all she knew, she'd have to perform a few services to convince the male of her abilities. She watched her soon-to-be employer with scrutiny, trying to catch any fleeting emotion or expression that passed over his handsome equine face. She didn't think she'd have any problem at all...servicing the stud. Turning her attention away from Rougyn as he carefully read over her tests, she noted the adorable amber armadillo paperweight sitting on the corner of his desk. She ran the tip of her finger over it idly as her attention turned to he furnishing of the room. There were several interesting paintings a photographs adorning the warm, cream walls, but one in specific caught her attention; A young, slender jackal sat staring directly out of the frame at his audience, clearly abashed at his nudity. What a wonder photograph it was. She wondered if it was the work of the resident photographer.

'Hmm.. Tests are all negative, means she's clean. Reputable clinic as well. Ahhhhh, photos. Lovely. She's got quite a nice ass......' The horse flipped through the test results and the photos, pausing here and there to study the glossy sheets. ' Seems I was correct. Bea is most definitely a switch, although I think she prefers being stuffed by several cocks at once..... Interesting.....' Rougyn could feel a bit of a bulge growing beneath the zipper of his slacks, thoroughly 'impressed' by the hare's resume and photos. Putting down the papers, he crossed his forearms on the desk and leaned forwards, clearing his throat to gain Bea's attention.

" I'm sure that Sabi went over the details of the interview with you on the phone. And I am correct in assuming you've brought a change of clothes?" he inquired, ears turning to capture every word the girl spoke in her smooth smokey accent.

" Ah, yes. I was a bit puzzled about that request, but I brought along an exchange. Is everything in order? Do I have the job?" Bea asked, long ears perky up as her attention was drawn away from the photographs on the wall and back to the impressive male figure in front of her. Her nose twitched slightly as his earthy musk reached, and she smiled. It would seem her new boss had gotten a little excited over her photos. 'As well he should have. Those photos were bloody expensive and a lot of work...Although they were fun.'

Chuckling, Rougyn sat back in his chair, the leather releasing air in a slight poof of sound. He reassessed the young hare sitting in front of him, enjoying her spunk. It was refreshing. " Not quite yet. There are a few tasks I want to run over with you, and then give you a tour of the building to see if it suits you. Here at Sins, everyone takes great pleasure and pride in what they d----Whoa!"

At the mention of tasks, Bea had dropped to her knees on the plush carpeted floor, crawling beneath the desk to put her hands to work unbuckling the horse's buckle and pulling down his zipper. Smirking, she let out a laugh. " Let's not be coy, hmmm? We both know what those tasks are. I'd rather just... jump right on in." she husked, winking at the male. Slipping one hand into the male's slacks, her eyes widened as her fingers felt not barrier between herself and the horse's warm, pulsing semi-erection. ' Oh, he goes commando. I should have guessed.... I hope I'm not being too forwards... Ah, what the hell.' The hare's second hand went to release they few stays the kept the fabric covering her chest in place, revealing round, perky breasts unencumbered by a bra.

Rougyn stared down at the hare, eyes wide in surprise, a puff of air escaping his muzzle in a huff. Shrugging his shoulders, he relaxed back into the chair and decided to enjoy whatever Bea had planned. His eyes drifted away from her face and down to her chest, taking in the rounded slopes of her breasts, and the light pink nipples just visible to his gaze. 'Are the boys ever going to love this one....'

**********

Down in the lobby, Sabi had switched her security monitor over to a private channel the showed the CEO's office. A soft laugh passed her lips, and her whiskers twitched a little. Pushing her glasses up her muzzle, the ginger-colored otter settled in for what she thought to be quite a show.

*********

Bea pulled Rougyn's long dark length from his pants, smirk widening as she watched more blood flow and stiffen the member. Licking her lips, she leaned forwards, long straight hair falling around her face. She hadn't tasted an equine in quite some time, and was eagerly looking forwards to the coming 'tasks'. Letting her pink tongue slowly lave over the round, broad tip of the horse cock now clasped in both hands, she let out of a soft purr, enjoying the salty taste. As the flesh reached it full, impressive length, the girl opened her maw and engulfed the head in a wonderful moist heat, hands running up and down the area that had not yet passed her lips.

A burst of air that sounded much like a whiny emitted from the horse, his head tilting to rest on the back of his chair. Rougyn let his hands drift down to tangle in the ebony mass that flowed in stark contrast against her white-furred ears. Opening his amber eyes, he stared down at the girl and watched with satisfaction as she paid a great deal of attention to his shaft.

Bea added a slow suction to the caress of her tongue, before pulling back and running the tip of her tongue around the head and down along the prominent shaft that lined the underside of Rougyn's cock. Sliding back up, she enveloped the head in her mouth again, before sliding her mouth further down.

'Ah, fuck she's good. She's got the job, hands down....Oh-h...' raced through Rougyn's mind seconds before he lost the ability to form any more coherent thoughts.

**********