Welcome to the Building

Story Info
Shocked by a new neighbor, she gives a show.
1.8k words
4.46
51k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 05/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breathing had just started to quicken when Sarah jolted herself back to her surroundings. She'd headed out to her balcony to lounge in the warm spring air, and after a few moments of feeling the breeze waft over her, a slow, liquid desire started to build. Sarah slowly tugged at the knot on her belt and let her robe slide open. The left edge caught on her peaking nipple, but the right side slipped completely off. She raised her right hand, crossing it over her body and skated her fingertips lightly over her nipple. Done with subtlety, Sarah pulled her robe completely open and massaged her breasts, squeezing and kneading them, her palms abrading the pebble hard tips of her nipples. The breeze drifted over her, tickling her flesh and teasing the pussy now on display between her spread legs. She could already feel liquid pooling between her thighs. She let a hand drift down, skimming her stomach, briefly tangling in the trimmed springy chestnut hair of her cunt. Then, unable to delay gratification any longer, she dipped her middle finger into her own wetness, drawing it up, coating her labia and clit.

The wind felt cool against the heat and the wet, and Sarah thrust her hips a little, almost as though she wanted to fuck the wind itself. Her left hand continued to tease her nipples, while the right was drawn through her folds, up to her clit where it settled in a light circular motion. And that's when she snapped her eyes open.

Mark had wandered out onto the balcony of his new apartment to drink a cup of coffee and ease into his day. He'd never expected to be greeted with a naked woman on a neighboring balcony. But there she was, opening her robe and touching her tits. His reaction was immediate; Mark's cock swiftly went hard, tenting the homely cotton pajama bottoms he wore. He mimicked the woman as she teased her nipple over the fabric of her robe by rubbing his dick through the cloth of his pants. The pressure and abrasion, combined with the sheer surprise of the moment, were almost unbearable. Fascinated, he watched her hand as it slipped down her body, zeroing in on the pink pussy he could see glistening from here. He jerked down the waistband of his pants and firmly grasped his cock and began lazily stoking himself in the same rhythm the woman used on her clit. Then her finger stopped and her eyes flew open.

Sarah locked eyes with the man standing on the balcony one floor over and up from hers. The balcony belonging to the apartment that had been empty for over a year. The balcony that had never once been occupied, including all the times she'd sunbathed nude, and even the time she'd been fucked from behind while grasping the railing. Even in her embarrassment, she couldn't help but drop her gaze to the fist-enclosed cock.

Shocked, turned on and humiliated, Sarah jerked her robe closed, stood up and fled into her apartment. She could still feel the blood pounding in her engorged pussy, and every movement she made illustrated how wet she still was. Ignoring her unfulfilled orgasm, she dressed quickly and escaped the building, running errands and generally trying to forget the entire incident had ever happened. But she couldn't, just as her body couldn't let her forget how desperately it wanted to come.

When she returned home that evening, Sarah retreated into her bedroom, stripped, threw herself onto her bed and dug out a vibrator, determined on getting some quick relief. But every time she rubbed it over her aching clit, her mind's eye recreated the scene from that morning, and she couldn't focus. After numerous stop and start attempts to masturbate throughout the evening, she decided the only way to get over the incident was to introduce herself to the neighbor and confront the issue in such a way as to put it behind them.

Twenty minutes later, Sarah stood outside the door to the man's apartment and knocked. Her heart pounded as she heard footsteps and she took a deep breath as the door swung open.

If Mark had been astonished this morning, it was nothing to the shock he experienced now. He opened his door to find the woman from this morning standing on his threshold. Close-up, she was stunning. Fair skin, wavy dark brown hair and... his catalogue of her attributes was cut off when, before he could even say hello, she once again untied her robe, displaying her naked body. Through the shock he took in her flared hips, long legs and full breasts with dark rose nipples. He opened his mouth to say something, anything, when she raised her hand to his lips and then sauntered into his place.

Sarah slid the robe over her shoulders, letting it flutter to the ground behind her as she walked purposefully toward the couch she spied in the living area. Somewhere between her determination to meet her peeping neighbor and actually walking upstairs, the seed of an idea had grown in her head. Even in the midst of her raging desire, Sarah could still hardly believe she was executing this insanity. But, she was in it now and her new neighbor didn't seem to object. As she reclined on the couch, rubbing her bare ass against the ultrasuede as she settled into a comfortable position, Sarah noted he was staring at her with a combination of awe and delight. She could almost hear him composing the "Dear Penthouse Forum" letter in his head, but at this point, she was too committed, and too turned on, to stop.

Sarah threw one leg over the back of the sofa while the other stretched along the edge, her pale, slim body a sensual contrast to the dark green fabric. The splayed position fully exposed her swollen cunt. As soon as his eyes locked on it, she felt a rush of liquid well out of her pussy and slide over her lips. She crooked her finger at him and he stumbled forward, his hands fumbling with his jeans. Before he reached her, though, Sarah raised a hand and practically purred "You can look, but you can't touch. Well, you can't touch ME." With that, she twisted the base of the vibrator she held in her hand—there was something so much naughtier about using a toy instead of her hand—and began to work her pussy with it.

Mark couldn't remember if he'd ever seen a woman so wet. Liquid oozed from her cunt, coating her, making her slick and ready. He imagined burying his face between her thighs and drinking her, torturing her with his tongue, her clit hard and throbbing beneath his ministrations. It was certainly hard and throbbing beneath her vibrator. Without tearing his gaze from the blood-flushed lips of the woman's pussy, he managed to unfasten his jeans and pull them and his boxers down his hips. His cock was so hard, it spring free, practically bumping against his stomach.

Sarah watched, fascinated, as his dick bobbed against his hard stomach. It was perfectly formed, long with a broad, smooth head and a thick, beautifully veined shaft. The tip almost brushed the thin line of hair that ran down his abdomen.

She slid the vibrator up and down her sopping pussy, occasionally teasing her clit and the opening of her vagina with its tip. Moisture continued to drip out of her, running down her ass cheeks and coating her lips. She'd never been so wet. She drew the vibrator away and scooped up some of her own juices with her fingers. She delicately flicked her tongue over them, tasting the salty sweetness of her own arousal. She rubbed the excess on her nipples, twisting and tugging as her breathing hitched.

Sarah stared at her neighbor jacking himself off, his fingers milking his cock and precome oozing from the head. His fingers were almost as wet as her own as they rubbed over the now-purple head. She couldn't hold off any longer; she'd been waiting on this orgasm for more than eight hours. Turning up the speed on the vibrator, she once again held it to her clit, moving it in circles as she bucked her hips in time with the blood pounding in her ears. For several moments, the only sounds to be heard were Sarah and Mark's ragged breathing and the buzzing of the toy Sarah worked between her legs. Over her clit, over her lips, over her folds, and just inside her vagina.

A guttural "Sweet Jesus" escaped from Mark. He worked his cock faster and harder, rotating his hand as he drew it up his shaft and gripping hard on the downstroke. His balls were tight and the head of his cock felt like it could explode any second. He felt his own orgasm building as the woman's breathing changed, becoming shallower and more demanding.

The vibrator was a blur now as she worked it against her clit, her hips thrusting quickly and insistently. Then she broke. She let out a short, sharp cry that turned into a long moan as her pussy started spasming. She pushed the vibrator all the way into her vagina until only the end was visible. She thrust it in and out while the middle finger of her other hand frantically rubbed her clit. Sarah felt the walls of her cunt grasping the hard plastic of the vibrator buzzing inside her. She saw the man's eyes locked on her pussy while his hand raced up and down his shaft. At the moment she came, though, he tore his gaze away and stared deeply into her eyes.

It was too much. Too much sensation, too much build up, too much emotion with a total stranger. Her stomach muscles jerked as she let the orgasm wash over her, and as she was coming down, the man let out an almost-feral sounding growl.

Mark had watched this woman, this total stranger, masturbate herself to a powerful orgasm on his brand new couch. He could feel the hot come rushing up his shaft as her stomach muscles contracted. While her eyes were fixed on his cock, Mark threw back his head, let out a low moan and shot his load. By this point, he was standing only a few feet from her, and the spray arced onto her leg and stomach. Still breathing hard and wondering if he would ever come like that again, he watched her drag her fingers through the come pooled on her stomach and smear it over her nipples to mingle with the juices she'd spread there earlier.

A few moments of total silence elapsed as Sarah lay stretched out on his couch, inner thighs glistening with her wetness, and he stood in front of her, pants bunched around his quads. Then, without another thought, Sarah swung herself off the sofa, bent to pick up her robe—flashing him a fabulous view of her rounded, supple ass—and walked out of the apartment, throwing a "Welcome to the building" at him over her shoulder.