Welcome to the Club

Story Info
Not exactly the Kiwanis club.
2.6k words
26.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneiria
oneiria
120 Followers

"You understand the rules, don't you?" the bald man at the center of the table asked the small woman who was standing nervously in the middle of the expansive living room. "Any member of the club can call you up day or night and ask you to be his or her sex slave. Then, for at least two hours, you must do everything your master tells you, so long as it does not jeopardize your health or your job. Or your family. Fortunately, few of us have families, at least in the orthodox sense of the word."

Lauren Miller was beginning to wonder if answering that particular kinky ad in the alternative lifestyles section of the Village Times had been the smartest thing to do after all. She looked around, at the eyes staring at her from all sides. Besides the bald man, there was the redhead at his side, apparently his spouse in a widely open marriage, a black man with the muscles of a weightlifter standing by the doorway, an obviously gay man sitting in the easy chair to her left, smirking at her, a woman with a ruined face and humongous breasts sitting in a wheelchair to her right, a crew cut dyke with equally impressive breasts, who stood behind the paraplegic woman, gently stroking her hair, a college kid with the psychotic eyes of poet, with a ring through his cheek and blue hair, and a woman dwarf wearing a very low cut dress who looked to be at least in her fifties.

"I see your paperwork is in order," the bald man announced, closing her folder. "Your tests are all negative. Every member of the club is tested once a month for sexually transmitted diseases and other communicable diseases. Do you agree to this?"

Lauren nodded her head.

"Any member who participates in club activities knowing that he has been exposed to such a disease, even prior to testing, will be expelled from the club. In addition, the club is like a marriage. We expect you to restrict your sexual activities to club members in order to minimize the chances of introducing any such diseases. Our club has over 150 members right here in the metropolitan area alone, and you will be provided with a computerized list of their names, addresses and telephone numbers, as well as those of the members in other parts of the country. Once you are a member, you may call up any member of the club at any time and demand that he or she be your sex slave. That should be enough to satisfy you. There are no wallflowers in our club. Do you agree to this?"

Lauren gulped, but whispered her agreement to the terms. She supposed this meant she was married now. This wedding was not exactly what she envisioned as a little girl, but her life was in definite need of some spicing up.

"Fortunately for you, you are a woman. We turn away very few female applicants, as we try to keep the club sexually balanced. As you can probably surmise from the ads in the Times, the vast majority of our applicants are men, and we unfortunately have to turn most of them away. But you must still do one more thing to gain entry into the club, and not every applicant passes the test we are about to give you. It is a very exacting test. We need to make sure that you are willing to serve our members in whatever way they demand of you when you are called upon to be their sex slave. Are you ready to undergo this test?"

Lauren looked around the room at the chains and other devices and nodded silently.

"Good," the bald man said, "then I declare you to be my sex slave."

"Strip her," he said to the pierced poet and the busty dyke.

The poet came over to unbutton her blouse, his fingers tracing her breasts through her bra as he pressed his hips into her pelvis. Lauren could feel his erection against her stomach.

The dyke came up behind her and reached around her to unbuckle her belt, softly caressing Lauren's ear and neck with her tongue. Lauren had never been kissed that way by a woman before, and she found herself becoming intensely aroused.

Soon she was stripped completely and stood naked before them, feeling their eyes roving over her body.

"Have you ever been with a woman?" the bald man asked.

Lauren shook her head and looked down at the floor.

"Well it's high time you tried it," the depilated Master of Ceremonies told her. "I want you to service Mary," he said, indicating the middle-aged dwarf. "She enjoys being eaten by a woman, especially a pretty young thing such as yourself."

Mary smiled and pulled off her dress, revealing quite respectable boobs for one of her small stature. She parted her short chubby legs to give Lauren a glimpse of the red-haired mouth below and licked her lips.

Lauren came over to Mary without hesitation and buried her face in the dwarf's musky crotch. She felt the little woman's whole body tremble against her head, her breasts pressing into her scalp, her pudgy little arms holding Lauren's head against her as Lauren began to suck her. Lauren started slowly at first, teasing the little woman by running her tongue lightly over her clitoris and the lips of her cunt before finally clamping down on her little bud and sucking it wildly. Mary clutched Lauren's head even tighter against her tiny torso as Lauren ran her tongue down the woman's cunt and into her vagina.

Out of the corner of her eye, she could see that the woman in the wheelchair and the dyke had interlocked hands, the dyke silently stroking the woman's hair as they both watched the proceedings.

Lauren licked up and down Mary's cunt, stopping periodically to ram her tongue into her dark passage, then moved her tongue below to lick the woman's anus, running her tongue around its rim before returning to her cunt.

The dwarf woman was bucking against Lauren's head by now, rubbing her large breasts against Lauren's forehead as she rode her tongue, moving her pelvis violently up and down so that no place was left unlicked.

Lauren felt the little woman's juices flowing over her face as she began to suck her more and more vigorously until the little woman's whole body bucked against Lauren's head and she spent herself in Lauren's mouth in a series of shuddering convulsions.

She clutched Lauren even tighter against her then, and Lauren moved up to suck the little woman's breasts and then to take her tongue into her mouth. She stood with the small woman wrapped around her, and put her hand on her naked buttocks to lower her back down to the couch. The dwarf had a dreamy look in her eyes as Lauren left her where she was, collapsed on the cushions of the couch.

"Well, we're certainly not homophobic, are we?" her bald host observed. "I wonder how you feel about degradation. Get on your knees, slave. I want to piss in your mouth."

Lauren sank to her knees, feeling the soft plush carpet against the bare skin of her knees and shin. The bald man rose from the table and came over to stand in front of her. "Unzip me, I really have to go quite badly," he told her.

Lauren reached up to pull down his zipper and undid his belt. His pants dropped to his ankles and Lauren began to pull down his boxer shorts. His half erect prick sprung free and dangled before her eyes, parallel to the floor. She quickly took it in her mouth.

The man held the sides of her head with his hands in order to guide the stream of urine down her throat.

His flow did not begin quickly. The fact that Lauren was running her tongue up and down the length of his shaft did not help matters. He was growing harder and harder in her mouth. Finally his piss began to flow. Lauren could taste the acidity of the liquid as it emerged from the small mouth of the man's hardening organ in two thin streams. She began to bob her head on the man's tool to milk him and she felt the warmth of liquid as it streamed down her esophagus and down into her stomach. The stream became thicker and steadier and the warmth inside her body began to grow and grow. It was a strange feeling, as though she was being completely suffused with the man's love. She had never felt such an inner warmth before, and she began to nurse even more vigorously at the man's penis, sucking it and licking to coax every last drop of the precious fluid into her mouth.

But the cock in her mouth began to grow rock hard, and she could feel the bald man's hands tightening on the sides of her head. She reached up to take his balls in her hand, rotating them with her fingers as she sucked him harder and harder. She rammed his shaft against the inner lining of her cheeks as she nursed it and nursed it. She felt the man's balls begin to contract in her hand, and she squeezed them as the man pumped his juices into her hungry mouth, their salty flavor forming a strange counterpoint to the acid taste of the urine.

Finally, the man had to push her head away from him in order to extract his beleaguered penis from her devouring mouth. It was almost an act of self-preservation. He panted as he whispered hoarsely, "Well, you certainly passed on my tests. I guess you're in."

"Good," Lauren said softly. "In that case, I declare all of you to be my sex slaves. Please take off your clothes right now."

The assembled multitude shed their garments without the slightest hesitation, the black man lifting the woman in the wheelchair so the dyke could pull her clothes off.

"I want him chained, to the table legs," Lauren said in a regal voice, indicating the bald man. "And get something underneath him."

Mary and the bald man's eager wife chained the bald man's arms to the table legs and spread a baby's splat mat beneath his head. Evidently, they were quite prepared for water sports.

Lauren walked over to the huge black man and ran her hands over his naked pectoral muscles, down his firm abdomen and grabbed his penis, which had to be nine inches long, even in its flaccid state.

"Get him ready for me," she told the gay man, who had resumed his post in the easy chair.

"Oh, most certainly. I simply love the taste of Wesley," he replied, rising from his chair to take the black man's rapidly growing cock in his mouth. The black man flinched, his eyes seeking Lauren's.

"And you, " Lauren said to the multiply-pierced poet. "Stand over here. I'm going to suck you while I do this."

She squatted over the bald man's face. "You're going to return the favor, Yul," she told him. "And I want you to drink every last drop."

"And you," Lauren told his buxom redheaded wife, "I want you to lick my ass while I'm doing this."

She took the poet's firm penis in her mouth as she lowered herself on the bald man's face. He began to tongue her immediately, and she rocked back and forth on his mouth as she stroked the poet's thighs and tummy and sucked him like crazy.

She felt the redhead's tongue on her ass, worming its way into her butt hole, and she squirmed backward in order to better accommodate it. The bald man was sucking wildly on her clit and she moved forward to take his nose in her cunt. When the pee began to slow, she rocked backward again, so that he could imbibe the yellow fluid as it streamed from her urethra. He drank eagerly as if he had done this many times before, and the urine streamed down his cheeks and over his eyes as she rocked forward again, her cunt on fire, seeking his tongue even as his wife gobbled her ass. She rocked on his face more and more violently and clamped her mouth down on the poet's prick and seized his balls in her hands as she came, shuddering in ecstasy and releasing another flood over the bald man's face.

"Lick it off him," she told the bald man's wife. The redhead eagerly smothered her husband's body with her own, her pendulous breasts brushing against his chest as she began to clean Lauren's juices from his face with her tongue.

Lauren gave the poet's prick a goodbye squeeze with her right hand. "I want you take this thing and fuck her, doggy-style," she told him, indicating the busty, buzz cut dyke, who was still standing next to her wheelchair-bound companion. "It looks like a while since she's been serviced by a man.

"Is he ready for me yet?" she asked the gay guy, who suddenly released the black man's prick from his mouth in reply. It was fully eleven inches long and pointing toward the ceiling.

"Excellent work, there, Bruce. Now I want to watch you eat her," Lauren told the gay man, indicating the woman in the wheelchair. "You need to vary your diet. Try something besides hot dogs for a change."

"Come here, Mandingo, you're going to fuck me in the ass," Lauren told the giant.

The black man came over and she took his huge cock in her own mouth, running her hand over the hard, massive muscles of his thigh. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the poet bending the bull dyke over the couch and entering her from behind, while the dwarf woman came around behind him to take his balls in her mouth. The homo's face was already buried in the paraplegic woman's cunt, and she stretched out her mobile arms to hold his head tightly against her cunt.

Lauren released the black man's mammoth prick from her mouth and squeezed some K-Y jelly from one of the tubes that were so decoratively and tastefully placed on each table surface in the room. She caught the jelly with her fingers and began to massage it onto the black man's prick, rubbing it vigorously over every square inch of its skin while the black man moaned in ecstasy. Then she turned around to present her rump to him, and he pressed the tip of his massive cock into her asshole. She opened herself to him and he was able to penetrate two inches, then three, then six, then eight and finally the full eleven as Lauren felt herself being spread apart inside.

She looked down to see the redhead rocking on her husband's face, releasing her own stream of urine over his cheeks. She smiled at Lauren and brought her mouth to Lauren's clit and sucked it even as the black man began to pummel Lauren from behind, his warmth filling her colon as she squeezed his cock, milking it with muscles of her anus as he plunged deeper and deeper into the secret depths of her body.

She heard the dyke and the wheelchair-bound woman both cry out in ecstasy at the same time. The redhead was working Lauren's cunt more and more vigorously even as her husband worked hers.

This was going to a lot better than that stupid book club she joined a couple of months ago, Lauren thought, as she felt herself beginning to come for the nth time. A lot better.

oneiria
oneiria
120 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I really dislike stories about involving animals. This is not BDSM.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Teachers' Sex Club Ch. 01 A new teacher is invited to join an exclusive club.in Mature
Submissive cucky Cuckold obeys key holder.in Fetish
The Island of Wonder Pt. 01 The meeting of the woman who'd change his life.in Romance
Corporate Mergers Pt. 01 Company needs his wife.in Loving Wives
The Edgemont Club Initiation Ch. 01 Initiation into a very selective sex club.in BDSM
More Stories