Welcome to the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seemingly as a reflex, Stacy raised her legs and rested them on the available shoulders, as Margie buried her face in the awaiting pussy. Stacy's lower body writhed on the bed and her legs, held in place by Margie's arms around her thighs, waved in the air. Her hands went to her breasts and her fingers started fondling their rigid nipples. She felt the other woman's hands getting busy too, caressing her belly and hips and thighs. Every touch, besides filling her body with delight, brought back wonderful memories of other women caressing her the same way.

As delightful as the roaming hands and fingers were, the most pleasure came from the tongue that had finished stroking its way along one of Stacy's inner pussy lips and had reached her clit hood. She was close to coming and wanted Margie's mouth to lick and suck her clit and put her over the top. The older woman didn't want to do it yet. Instead, the tongue that felt so incredibly good started over on the other inner lip and slowly worked its way close to Stacy's clit again.

Her head pitched back and forth on the pillow and her entire body thrashed on the bed as Stacy remained in the same high state of arousal. Her pussy fucked up against Margie's face. Her legs, held loosely in place, thumped against Margie's shoulders. The magical hands were everywhere, caressing her belly, her hips, her thighs, all the soft parts of her body they could reach, and generating ripples of joy wherever they traveled. Stacy's own hands squeezed her breasts, rolling her nipples between their fingers while currents of pleasure rocketed between the hard, pink nubbins and her engorged clit. She was as aroused as she had ever been, and badly needed to come.

"Suck my clit, Margie. Lick my clit. Make me come," she begged her partner.

This time her pleas were heeded. After licking all the nectar from Stacy's crotch and lips, Margie's tongue started gently caressing the clit that had pushed itself completely clear of its protective hood. Although the touch was light, the redhead's movements became even more frantic. Her hips started swiveling, thrusting her legs out over Margie's shoulders.

"Yes! Yes! Like that!" she interrupted her moaning and whimpering to cry joyfully.

Margie's mouth opened and completely engulfed the succulent organ that was so eager for attention. Her lips pressed against the base of Stacy's clit and she sucked while her tongue fondled the top and sides. For several minutes she continued her ministrations while Stacy's ass bounced up and down and her legs pistoned out over Margie's shoulders. Finally, the young redhead reached the goal that she had been seeking, and she ecstatically blurted out the fact.

"Oh! Oh! Oh, my God! I'm coming!"

Stacy's legs squeezed Margie's temples while she continued bouncing on the bed, carrying the older woman with her. Her hands went to the back of Margie's head and Stacy pressed her pussy tightly against the mouth that was about to give her an orgasm. Carrying the captive head, her legs swung wildly from side to side, with both women almost rolling off the bed. Marjory clung to the thighs that imprisoned her and continued licking and sucking on the clit that felt so good in her mouth.

Abruptly, all of Stacy's muscles spasmed; her back arched as she climaxed and her pussy rammed one last time against the mouth that had brought about that happy result. After her orgasm, she completely relaxed, her arms flopping at her sides and her legs resting on Margie's shoulders. Smiling at Stacy's tremendous climax that she had enjoyed almost as much, Marjory happily devoured all the fresh nectar that had been produced and moved backward, letting the legs fall from her shoulders onto the bed. Her own pussy was dripping wet with arousal and she hoped to experience an orgasm even half as good.

She got back onto the bed, lying beside Stacy, who was smiling blissfully with her eyes closed. Marjory gently kissed her and, when the young woman kissed her back and thrust out her tongue, opened her mouth to receive it. When the kiss ended, Stacy was still smiling but her eyes were open.

"Margie, that was just wonderful. I don't know when I've come like that. Not since I was in college, at least, and maybe never."

"I'm glad you liked it. It was great for me too."

"Margie," Stacy started to ask, with some hesitation and embarrassment. "Can I do the same for you, after I catch my breath? It's been so long, I'd almost forgotten just how wonderful it is."

"Of course. Let me know when you're ready and how you want me to lie on the bed. Or whatever position you like."

"I think I'd like you to lie down and I'll get between your legs the way you did." As she spoke, Stacy started to move from where she was lying. Even though she hadn't fully regained her strength from her great orgasm, thinking about how Margie's breasts had felt to her hands and tongue made her eager to caress and lick them some more.

After she had moved to the side of the bed, Stacy rested her weight on her elbow until Margie had turned the pillow over and lay in the spot that had just been vacated. She leaned over the older woman's face and moved in for a kiss. Both mouths were open and each tongue sought out the other. Two pairs of lips ground together as Stacy's hands gently caressed the breasts and sides and belly of the woman she was starting to make love with.

The two women continued kissing as Stacy's hands caressed Marjory's body in the places she knew that women like to be stroked. Desire to get her mouth on the luscious breasts of the older woman overwhelmed her and she moved her tongue down and began licking one of the big nipples. They were fully erect, and the tiny ridges felt even better to her tongue than they had before. She heard Margie murmuring her enjoyment, and took it for the encouragement it was meant to be.

The other nipple felt just as good to Stacy when she switched her attentions to it, and she alternated between them until Margie urged her to go lower. "That feels marvelous, my dear, but my pussy needs you more."

Stacy looked at Margie's pussy and saw how it was squirming on the bed and how the lips were covered with a wet sheen. She smelled the wetness too, and was eager to devour it. The small taste she had before had whetted her appetite for more. Before she started there, however, she kissed and licked her way down the smooth white belly until she reached the top of the well-trimmed pubic hair. When she touched it with her tongue, it was rather coarse, unlike her own, and she decided she didn't want to lick it. Instead, she got up and off the bed and went around to get back on at the foot. Marjory saw what Stacy was doing and raised and spread her legs to prepare for what she anticipated would be immense pleasure.

"Put this under my rear end," she instructed the younger woman, handing her a pillow and raising her ass from the bed.

With Margie's pussy inches away, Stacy started to wrap her arms around the thighs that bracketed her face, but she was stopped. Reaching under herself and spreading her ass cheeks, Margie had a request to make. "Can you stick your finger in my ass and fuck me with it? Mmmm, yeah, like that," she expressed her pleasure after Stacy had moistened a middle finger in her mouth and inserted it as requested. "Oooo, yeah," she added, as the finger slowly moved in and out.

With her finger fucking Margie's ass, Stacy wrapped her other arm around a thigh and leaned forward toward the delightful pussy she had admired so much. It was even more enticing, with the lips and clit more swollen than they had been before. She breathed deeply of the scent, and started licking the nectar off Margie's legs. Like its aroma, the flavor of the fresh juices was even better than it had been when her face was under the other's pussy. Greedily, she devoured everything that clung to the crotch and thighs, and started on the swollen pussy lips.

As wonderful as the beauty and the aroma and the taste of Margie's pussy had been, the best part was the way her spongy lips felt to Stacy's tongue. Every experience she was having that day awakened memories of great times shared with other women and she wondered what she could have been thinking when she decided to give them up. Mostly though, Stacy didn't think, just reveled in what she was doing and her partner's reactions.

Marjory's reactions were quite pronounced and gratifying. She had been highly aroused even before Stacy started eating her pussy and the touch of the younger woman's tongue on her lips and the finger in her ass started her body writhing from pleasure. As Stacy had, she completely gave herself over to what was happening to her, with her body expressing the joy she was feeling.

As she moved under Stacy's ministrations, her head tossed from side to side on her pillow. Marjory raised her head and looked down between her swaying breasts to peer at the bridge of a nose and a freckled forehead, topped by red hair. They were moving up and down, staying with the movements of her pussy that she was thrusting up against the lower part of the face. A fair-skinned hand could be seen, lightly caressing Marjory's belly and hip, sending warm feelings rippling out from where ever it touched. Stacy's other hand was not visible, but Marjory could feel pleasure washing over her from the way one of its fingers was plunging in and out of her ass.

Greatest of all, however, was the mounting ecstasy flooding her body from the tongue that caressed her pussy, starting at the lower end of the lips and meandering up to her clit hood. She felt the pleasuring tongue stroking her there but, instead of going on to stimulate the clit that was sheltering underneath, it went back to begin licking her other pair of lips. Wave after wave of bliss crashed through her body as Stacy probed into the folds of her pussy and explored under the inner lip with her tongue.

The women were experiencing tremendous pleasure and it got better for both of them as they continued. To Stacy, Margie's pussy was about the most wonderful place her face had ever been. The beauty and the aroma and the flavor and the spongy feel of the engorged lips inspired her to continue, as did the moans and whimpers she could hear. Although the body in front and under her was thrashing wildly, Stacy kept her face firmly in place and continued licking the pussy that was bouncing up and down against her mouth.

By the time she reached the clit, which was so swollen it had pushed its way out from under its protective cover, she saw that Margie's legs had turned out, presenting her pussy fully to the one who was pleasuring her there. From her previous experience, she knew that meant Margie was on the verge of coming, and that was something she wanted just as much.

"Yes! Yes! Suck my clit!" she heard her partner imploring her. It wasn't really necessary, because that was exactly what Stacy wanted to do, more than anything else in the world.

She drew the swollen morsel into her mouth, reveling in the way it felt. Stacy sucked and, as she did, caressed the sides and top with her tongue. Margie urged her on, by her words and by the increasingly strenuous movements of her legs and body. The churning became more pronounced and Stacy pulled her finger from her partner's ass so she could hold more securely to the thighs that were pummeling her shoulders.

"Oh! Oh! I'm coming! Suck my clit!" Marjory trilled joyously.

Stacy clung to the thighs that framed her face and felt hands on the back of her head push her mouth more firmly against the pussy that was being jammed up against her. She continued sucking and licking Margie's clit while the older woman rocked back and forth on her ass and her legs squeezed and released Stacy's head. Knowing she was bringing Margie to such a noisy and strenuous climax gave her great pride, besides being some of the most fun she had ever had.

When that climax happened, Marjory's back arched and all her muscles convulsed. Her pussy rammed into Stacy's face for a last time, before she totally relaxed. Her hands released the other woman's head and her arms relaxed at her sides, but her legs remained draped over Stacy's shoulders. After withdrawing her mouth from the clit that had been so delightful, Stacy feasted on all the fresh juices, even sucking them out of the pink hole that had produced them.

When all the nectar was gone, she backed out from under Margie's legs and moved up on the bed to lie beside her new friend. She was happy and her face was smiling, but it couldn't match that of the older woman. They lay on their backs, side by side on the bed, the older one who knew what she liked and the younger one, who used to think she knew, but was now unsure. The latter broke the silence.

"Margie, what do I do now?"

"For now, how about just lying here, unless you have somewhere else you need to be. I'm still enjoying your company."

"I don't mean right now. I mean, like, what do I do about Mike?"

Marry him, I hope. Do you want to? Are you in love with him?"

"Yes. Yes, I do. Love him and want to marry him, I mean"

"Well, he wants to marry you, and I want you to marry him, so what would stop you?"

"How can I marry him if I'm a lesbian?"

"I don't think you're a lesbian. I think you're a lot like I am, sort of straight but with a yen to have sexual fun with some close female friends, who do what your man can't or won't. Like your dormitory mates or your friends before that. Or like me, I hope."

"I hope so too. I had the most fun I've had since that going away pajama party I talked about."

"You know, we didn't finish our shopping today. We can go out again tomorrow and come back here after."

"I'd like that. I'd really like that."

"You can join our Thursday afternoon Ladies' Bridge Club too."

"Mike told me about that. He said you have what he called a 'hen party' where you get together and play cards with a bunch of other women. I'm not much of a card player, though, and I've never played bridge."

Marjory laughed, glad to see that her ruse was still succeeding so well. "Don't worry about that. The only time we even lay a hand on the cards is when some of the girls cut the deck to decide who should do what and to whom. You're so cute, they'll probably all want to do a tag team on you, where everybody takes turns licking your pussy and ass and everywhere else they can get at."

Stacy shivered with delight at the thought of a multitude of female tongues licking her body. "I think I'd like that a lot. And you too, tomorrow, after we finish our shopping."

Marjory rolled onto her side, looking toward Stacy, kissed her affectionately on the cheek and patted her soft freckled belly. She was looking forward even more than she had been to having Stacy become her daughter-in-law and to having her join the "Bridge Club". She relished the thought of eating the redhead's lovely pussy again the next day, and having hers eaten. She was also hoping to get out her strapon and put it to work.

"I think you and I will have some great times together. Welcome to the family."

12