Welcome To The Family Ch. 02

Story Info
Family and friends have fun.
3.2k words
4.61
141.8k
16
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 11/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday morning Tom was up bright and early, ready to go to his in-laws house. Debbie had been teasing him all morning. She was running around the house naked, or even better, wearing her come fuck me pumps. Tom was more than a little nervous about seeing Bob and Diane face to face since everyone's encounter. As they prepared to leave, Tom admired the way Debbie looked in her mini skirt and heels. Her braless tits in her form fitting top looked like 2 puppies fighting under a blanket as they swung and swayed.

When Tom and Debbie arrived at Bob and Diane's, they were greeted warmly. Bob slapped Tom on the back and Diane gave him a quick kiss.

As they all prepared to head out on the deck to relax, Debbie said, "Mom, I brought us each a new bikini to wear today. Let's put them on for the boys."

As the women came from the bathroom Tom heard Bob emit a long whistle.

Tom practically began to drool as he looked at his wife and mother in law. He didn't know if these qualified as bikinis or not? They were just small triangles of material cover the most strategic spots. Diane had obviously shaved her snatch on each side of her covering, but her wonderful mound was still there. Debbie's top was doing a poor job of containing her big tits.

Tom could see Bob had already developed a massive erection just staring at the two beauties. Bob hauled his hard cock out and walked over between the two ladies. Debbie and Diane both started jacking on his long hard cock. Bob groaned as he fondled their asses.

"What's the matter Tom? Don't you like our new suits?" asked Diane.

This prompted Tom to pull his hard cock out and walk over to the trio. He began rubbing his cock all over Diane's ass. Tom watched intently as Debbie bent over and sucked on her step dad's cock head as her mother pulled the skin back for her. Bob kiss his wife passionately as he received a blow job from Debbie. When it seemed Bob was beginning to enjoy himself a little too much, Debbie and Diane turned their attention to Tom. Debbie bathed her husband's balls with her tongue as her mom swallowed his cock. The sensation of two hot tongues on him caused Tom's knees to weaken. With the two ladies kneeling between his legs, Tom could watch Bob who currently had a finger up both of their pussies. Just as he prepared to stick his cock in Diane, all action ceased.

"That's all for now boys! We want to keep your attention all day." Diane said to them.

Bob and Tom watched as the women strolled sexily out to the deck. The beer, liquor and wine flowed as Bob prepared to grill steaks for everyone. He and Tom would occasionally go over and fondle one or the other of the women. Tom rubbed Diane's clit so much at one point she almost had an orgasm. This was his chance to turn the tables on her.

Just as she began humping his hand and pinching her nipples Tom said, "That's enough for now mom. I want to keep your attention all day!"

Diane replied breathlessly, " C'mon Tom lets me and you go in the house. I'll let you finish me off with your tongue. Then you can fuck me."

Tom just smiled at her and walked away with his hard on creating a tent in his pants. Tom was tending to the grill while Bob was inside getting some more beer. When Debbie walked past to go to the restroom he squeezed her ass.

"Keep your cock out of mommy while I'm gone now." She laughed

Diane did her best to entice Tom over to her lounger. She pulled her bottoms aside and told him in great detail how she almost came while shaving her pussy for her new suit. She pleaded with him to come over and give her some more pleasure. Tom turned the heat down and dashed to his mother in law's side. Their tongues entwined as he cupped her mound and squeezed. He wasted no time in yanking her bottoms down and burying his face in her snatch. When she started to hump again Tom suggested they go in the house where they could get comfortable. Diane leapt up and ran towards the door.

As they reached the family room, quite the sight greeted them. Debbie was on her back with her legs in the air. Bob was between them plowing his thick cock in and out of his step daughter's pussy.

"I'm sorry, Debbie grunted. After sucking on this big meat I had to have it in my cunt."

When Debbie talked dirty it drove Bob crazy. He picked up the pace and gave Debbie all she could take.

Diane stepped over and rubbed Bob's swaying balls and said, "That's it honey, fuck your little slut daughter, fuck her good.

Debbie chimed in with, "Yes daddy fuck your little slut girl, FUCK HER!"

Tom was standing behind Diane humping her ass as they watched Bob empty his load in Debbie's well fucked pussy.

Diane lay down and Tom began licking her wet snatch as Debbie was busy licking her step dad's slimy cock. Tom noticed it was rapidly hardening again. About the time Diane came on Tom's face, Bob was busy fucking Debbie's face. Tom had a front row seat for Bob's blow job as he got behind Diane and fucked her doggie style. The deeper his wife took her step dad the harder he fucked her mom. Tom licked his index finger and pushed it towards Diane's puckered asshole. This caused her to fuck him like a wild woman.

"So! Thought Tom, Mom might be into a little ass play. I'll remember that for another time."

As Tom looked on, Debbie pulled Bob's foreskin up and over her tongue.

This caused Tom to lose control. He pulled his cock out and jacked a load all over Diane's asshole.

"Mmmm moaned Diane, That's so hot!"

She and Tom sat back and watched Bob pump a huge load all over Debbie's tits. Debbie then used Bob's softening cock to message it in.

Bob said, "We'd better get busy with lunch. We have guests coming too!"

Tom and Debbie just looked at each other. They knew nothing about guests.

After a delicious lunch, everyone was relaxing on the deck when the doorbell rang. Debbie asked if she should change into a more appropriate swimsuit. Bob told her to remain in the one she was wearing. A few seconds later Bob escorted a black man and his wife out to the deck.

"Everyone, this is Frank and Lisa. They all spoke as Bob introduced his wife, step daughter and son in law.

Tom could not help staring at Lisa. She was only about 5' 2" tall, but she was built like a Penthouse Pet. Her tits must have been DD cups at least. She was trim and petite with an ass you just wanted to take a bite of. Her skin was the color of smooth creamy coffee. Diane and Debbie were equally as fascinated with Frank. He was just the opposite as his wife. He was powerfully built with skin as dark as coal. It was a bit warm outside which made his skin glisten. Debbie and Diane looked ay each other and smiled wickedly as they both noticed the tremendous bulge in his tight slacks. When Frank complimented Bob on his fine looking wife and daughter, Debbie and Diane stood for him to get a better view. As Frank stood between the two with a hand on each of their asses, Diane wasted no time in unzipping his pants. Everyone except Frank and Lisa gasped when Diane removed Frank's cock. It was circumcised, thick as a beer can, so black it shined, and at least 12 inches long. Tom wasted no time in joining Bob as he made Lisa feel welcome. Bob was busy rubbing her ass, so Tom went for those beautiful tits. When he lifted her shirt he was pleased to find she was braless. Those big knockers stood proud and firm all on their own. Her nipples looked like big Hershey kisses. Tom savored them slowly.

The six of them wasted no time in going in the house. Everyone quickly stripped. Diane was the first to attack Frank. She wanted everyone to watch while she tried to suck his huge cock. She bathed it with saliva before inserting it into her mouth. Her mouth was stretched wide as she tried to relax her throat muscles. Slowly ever so slowly she worked most of his thick black meat down her throat.

"Damn Bob, She taking me deeper than anyone ever has!" exclaimed Frank

"That's my little cocksucker!" replied Bob

Bob walked over and knelt behind his wife and inserted his big cock in her dripping pussy.

"I'll prime this fine piece of pussy for you Frank. Then you can plow her good.

Frank said, "Sounds good to me buddy, but for now I want some of those white titties I've been looking at!"

As he said this he nodded toward Debbie. She walked over and for Tom's benefit, kissed Frank deeply. Tom could see his wife's tongue doing battle with the well hung black mans'. Tom started stroking his cock while he watched Frank lick, suck and chew on Debbie's tits. He was feeding Diane his cock with one hand while fingering Debbie's slit with the other. Tom suddenly felt a hot mouth on his cock. He looked down to see Lisa sucking him. When she had his cock wet from her saliva, she pulled him to the floor.

She had tom straddle her mid-section and lay his cock between her tits. Lisa squeezed her big tits around Tom's hard on and he began to tit fuck her. Every time his cock came out the top of her honey brown cleavage she would lick the tip. Tom reached back and began rubbing her clit. As Tom enjoyed Frank's wife he watched Frank enjoy his. Debbie was French kissing Frank madly while humping his hand.

"I've got to have some cock NOW!" shouted Debbie

Bob pulled from Diane and motioned for Debbie to get on her knees. Debbie heard Frank moan when she stopped to lick her mom's juice from her step dad's cock. Frank had fingered Debbie to the brink of orgasm. She was wet enough for Bob to plunge his cock in her in one stroke. As he watched his friend fuck his own step daughter, Frank realized he wanted some pussy too.

Frank pulled himself from Diane's hot mouth and joined Bob and Debbie side by side. Diane quickly got on her knees in front of Franks huge swaying cock. Frank's large hands grasped Diane's ass as he slowly buried his cock in her pussy.

Debbie moaned at him, "Fuck my mommy with that big black cock while daddy fucks me!"

This made Frank crazy as he picked up the pace in Diane's hot wet pussy.

In the meantime Tom had gotten busy licking Lisa's pussy. Evidently eating pussy wasn't on Frank's top ten list. Lisa became very vocal about it.

"Look here Frank! Watch this boy eat my wet pussy! Damn! He's good. He's fuckin' it with his tongue now. Oh my god, now he's suckin' on that clit." Lisa said

It wasn't long before everyone stopped fucking long enough to watch Lisa orgasm. They all watched as Lisa ground her snatch into Tom's face.

Debbie shouted, "Eat her baby, eat her like you do me!"

When Lisa was through with her orgasm she rolled Tom over on his back and mounted him. Much to his satisfaction she dropped those big double D tits in has face and rode him good. Tom gripped her sweet smooth ass cheeks and fucked like a machine.

"That's it baby! Suck them big titties and fuck my black pussy!" commanded Lisa

When Lisa felt Tom's cock begin to spasm, she leaned over and stuck her tongue down his throat. She felt blast after blast of white hot come flood her pussy. She quickly got up and stood in front of Debbie.

"Eat your man's jizz out of me while your daddy fucks you." Lisa demanded of Debbie

Debbie followed orders as directed. When Debbie had cleaned Lisa up she told Bob she wanted some of his cock. About that time Frank let loose with a geyser in Diane's snatch.

"OH SHIT! His cock is swelling even bigger!" screamed Diane

The second he pulled it out, Debbie was on him like an animal. Diane lay holding her pussy full of jizz while watching her daughter lick that huge black cock like a lollypop. Her slurping and lip smacking could be heard all over the room. On the other side of her was Lisa taking it doggie style from Bob. He was bent over lustily kneading her big creamy tits. By the sounds coming from the bathroom, Tom was in the shower. Diane crawled over and French kissed Lisa deeply as Bob plowed her sweet pussy. She gave Lisa's tits a kiss for good measure too. Diane then staggered to the bathroom and joined her son in law in the shower.

Tom invited Diane in the shower with him. He gently washed and cleaned his mother in law. When they were finished Tom found that his cock had gotten hard from touching Diane's body. He bent her over in the shower and slid his cock up her pussy. After several minutes of good easy pumping, Tom pulled his cock out and shot his load on her back. They both re-showered and joined the others in the family room.

Bob had come all over Lisa's big knockers and they were watching Frank pound Debbie mercilessly with his cock. Debbie was on her back with her legs spread wide. Frank looked as if he was doing pushups on top of her. Diane felt her pussy tingle as she looked at his black gleaming muscles move as he fucked her little girl. She went over and sat beside them and stroked Frank's muscular ass as he stroked. Not to be left out, Tom came over and began to fuck his wife's face as she was fucked by the biggest blackest cock any of them had ever seen. When Diane ran her long painted fingernails over Frank's tight scrotum, he lost all control. Debbie tried her best to moan but her mouth was full of her husbands cock. As Frank shot his next load in Debbie's snatch her husband was pumping a load down her throat.

Frank and Lisa showered quickly while Debbie recuperated and Bob and Diane lay together talking about what a day it had been. By the time Tom and Debbie had showered together and returned, they were amazed at how everyone was horny again. For their last action of the day, it was going to be a real group fest. Frank lay on his back in the floor with his cock sticking straight up. Diane straddled him and slowly guided his cock back in her sore pussy. As they began a good rhythm, Lisa stepped in front of Diane and gave her access to her pussy, which Diane greedily licked. Tom, Debbie and Bob watched the action and looked for their roles in this orgy. Not caring that he wasn't fond of oral sex, Debbie went over and sat on Frank's face. He couldn't eat pussy as well as her Tom, or her step dad Bob for that matter, but Frank had a tongue in direct relation to his cock. Debbie felt him snake it deep in her pussy. Bob saw his opportunity and stepped over and offered his cock for Debbie to suck while she was being eaten. She pulled the skin back and devoured it. While witnessing all the action, a light went off in Tom's head. He went to the bathroom where he has seen it and retrieved a bottle of Astroglide. He returned and stepped in behind his mother in law's sweet ass. He couldn't help notice how erotic she looked with that black meat pumping in and out of her. Tom liberally lubed his hard cock with the lube. He saw Diane jump as he dribbled some on her asshole.

Having her mouth plastered to Lisa's snatch muffled her groans as Tom slowly slipped his cock in her ass. As he passed her sphincter he felt her relax a bit. More lube, slow and easy movements, and stimulating her stiff nipples were what it required. In a few minutes he was balls deep in his own mother in laws ass. As he matched rhythms with Frank, Diane came alive.

"Oh my god! I've got a huge black cock in my cunt while my son in law has his in my ass." Diane said

She returned to eating Lisa with a gusto. Debbie ground on Frank's tongue while Bob slid his cock in and out of her mouth. Debbie was so turned on by the group action that she was the first to come. She rode frank's tongue like it was his cock. All of her moaning and groaning got to Bob too! He squeezed his own balls while coming down Debbie's throat. Bob and Debbie now sat about helping the others get off. Bob bent over and stabbed his tongue at Lisa's asshole while his wife serviced her from the front. Debbie went around behind the action and used her tongue on Tom and Frank's balls. Both men's balls were practically together as they pummeled Diane. Debbie could tell by their tightness that both men wouldn't last long.

Frank's balls brushed her chin as she licked Tom's and Tom's brushed her nose as she tongued Frank's. With Diane's tongue on her clit and Bob's buried in her ass, Lisa was the next to go. She grabbed Diane's head and squealed as she came. Bob couldn't keep up with her gyrations so he settled for showering her ass with kisses. This left Tom and Frank double fucking Diane. When Diane began to go over the top, it caused Frank to lose control too. When Tom felt Frank's cock spasm inside Diane he was a goner too!

"You two pricks fill me full of your jizz!!" screamed Diane

"Tom, fill my ass full. Frank, I can feel you big black cock throbbing in my pussy!" Diane was shouting as she herself came on her two cocks.

I don't think anyone moved for the next half hour. Once again everyone availed themselves to the shower. Tom and Debbie left her parents house at the same time Frank and Lisa did. Hugs kisses and yes even gropes were exchanges as they said their goodbyes. As they walked to their respective cars, Lisa told Tom as good as he liked to eat pussy; he would be a big hit with some of her friends. Frank assured Debbie that some of his buddies were hung as well as him, some even better. This made Debbie's knees week.

"You know we don't have to always meet with your parents!" Lisa and Frank said to Tom and Debbie.