Welcome to the Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jallen944
jallen944
1,734 Followers

She had one hand on his shoulder, and with her other hand, rubbed the head of his cock on her slit. Joe was moaning, too. It couldn't have been hurting him that much.

The head of his cock nestled between the lips of her pussy. She held it there, to keep it from pushing up inside her too soon.

"Go slow, Lanie," Joe said.

She nodded. That much she remembered. His hands moved down from her tits to her waist. She tensed. Was he going to force her down on his cock? But he was holding her up, not pulling her down.

She let her weight down on his cock just a tiny bit. The head split her pussy lips apart. She lowered her weight a bit more.

"Oh fuck," she said in a whisper.

It was painful. She had both hands on his shoulders, and her mouth hung open. What was she thinking by trying to get something so big into her tiny hole?

"You like that, Lanie?" Joe said.

She could only nod. It hurt, but there was something there that felt good, also. She moved up and down very slowly on the head of his cock. It was all she had of it inside her, and it was probably as much as she would ever get.

She closed her eyes and moaned. Her pussy had stretched to accommodate the fat head, and now it was feeling so good. She lowered her head to Joe's shoulder and moaned into his ear.

His grip on her waist eased. She dropped. A few inches of his cock went up inside her pussy. Her head came up off his shoulder and she gasped.

"Lanie? Are you all right?" Joe said.

She looked down into his eyes.

"I think it's in. I think you're fucking me now," she said.

"How does it feel?"

She had stopped moving. She wiggled her hips carefully side to side and looked at him with a big smile on her face.

"It feels good. Oh my God, Joe. It feels fantastic." She pushed herself up and let herself come down on it again, and sucked in her breath. "Fucking Jimmy never felt like this."

She moved her ass up and down, very slowly. Joe was not holding her by her waist, but was squeezing and sucking her tits. She pushed herself up and down with her knees.

Her eyes rolled back and her head dropped to his shoulder again. It was as good as she imagined. The feeling of being filled by so much hot, hard cock was worth the discomfort of being stretched open.

Joe was breathing hard. She must have been doing something right. The discomfort passed, and she had the intense pleasure of his cock sliding in and out of her. She pushed herself up and down a little faster. The more she fucked herself on his cock, the easier it got.

"I think I can do this," she said with a deep groan.

She just went slow, like he said. There was no need to go fast. He was still going to make her cum.

"You're doing just fine, Lanie. I'm gonna cum now," Joe said.

"Oh yes, Joe. Please. Give it to me."

Her voice was a whimper. She pumped her ass faster. His cock slipped deeper into her cunt.

The first blast of cum in her belly made her scream. Her body jerked and spasmed, and she tried to bury her face in his shoulder to muffle her cries. Joe wrapped his arms around her, like he was trying to keep her from falling off.

He was thrusting up with his hips each time his cock pulsed and flooded her womb with more cum. She yelped. There was no way to tell how much of that fat thing she had in her pussy. It didn't matter. She was too busy cumming.

His thrusting stopped and he lay limp on the sofa beneath her, panting. He had one hand on her back, stroking her ass. She was still twitching and moaning, and rocking herself up and down on his cock. It was much deeper inside her, that much she could tell. She never would have believed that anything so long and thick could have gone so deep inside her.

She kissed the side of his neck.

"Thanks for the great fuck," she said.

"Sure thing, dear."

He turned his head and kissed her deep, with his tongue pushed into her mouth. His cum was still flowing into her belly. Its soothing warmth spread through her whole body.

She leaned back and pressed in on her belly, just below her bellybutton. Deep inside was the hard lump of his cock.

"Goddamn, Joe. How much of your cock do I got inside me?" she said.

"Almost all of it. I knew you could do it," he said.

His cock was going soft. Lanie lifted her leg and rolled off him to the sofa beside him. His long cock slipped out of her hole with a slurp, and she groaned. The sudden empty feeling was depressing.

Joe stood up and pulled up his boxers.

"I gotta tell ya, Lanie. That was the best time I've had in a long time," he said.

"Thanks," she said.

She sat back with her legs apart. His heavy load of cum was dripping from her pussy lips. With his cock arranged in his boxer shorts, Joe bent down and kissed Lanie's forehead.

"When we get back home we'll talk about this with Mom, see if she wants to ... add you to the rotation. Good night, dear," he said, and headed back to the bedroom.

Lanie waited to hear the door click shut, and let out a sigh. She had a big smile on her face that would not go away. Joe's cum continued to drip from her pussy. She touched her fingers to her pussy lips to wipe up a drop, and licked it off her finger. She was going to enjoy this new arrangement.

* * * *

Jimmy was able to join them for breakfast. They all went back to Rick's, where a big breakfast buffet was set out with fruit and pancakes and waffles, and anything else anyone could want for breakfast.

Jimmy wasn't moving very well, but he was able to make it to the table on the back deck of the cafe, where the morning sun was bright, and a cool, comfortable breeze blew in from the Gulf.

Lanie made sure Jimmy was settled at the table with a glass of orange juice, and headed to the buffet, where Mom and Joe were fixing their plates for breakfast.

Lanie walked stiffly. Deep in her belly was an ache to remind her of the ride she had taken late last night. She looked at Joe to catch his eye and give him a smile like they shared a secret, but he was busy covering his pancakes with syrup.

Instead, Mom looked at her as she approached the buffet. Her eyes narrowed.

"Honey? What's wrong?" she said.

Lanie shrugged. "It's just my ... back. I must have slept wrong."

Mom looked at her funny. Lanie smiled. Mom looked over at Joe, then back at her, and a big grin spread across her face.

"Oh my dear Lanie. Welcome to the family," she said, and wrapped her arms around her in a big hug.

End.

jallen944
jallen944
1,734 Followers
12