Welcome to the Jungle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I got a wax yesterday..."

At that, he groaned and brought his mouth onto her pussy lips. She was so slick and hot that he couldn't even imagine what his cock would feel like against her. He licked her clit easily, lapping as she cursed underneath him. Damn, he loved when he made her do that.

Her hands come to his hair and her legs around his head as she pushed him further into her. He obliged as he began to tongue her cunt then suck her clit. He felt her thighs begin to quiver, so he slipped two fingers into her as he worked on her clit, over and over tonguing and sucking her in.

"Fuck... Oh... Damn, Bryce... Yeah... More... Just... Oh fuck!" She came hard against his fingers, gripping and releasing him over and over as the waves hit her.

As her whimpers and shivers subsided, he pulled his fingers out of her and kissed her slick thighs. She sighed and stood, pulling him to his feet before switching him places murmuring, "We're not even close to finished."

After he sat with a grin, she pulled his open pants down, his boxers moving with them. She stroked him softly for a few moments, watching his face closely as pleasure took over him. Squeezing him, she took him into her mouth softly, sucking him and running her tongue over the ridges in his cock. He squeezed the arms of the chair as she continued, her tongue driving him wild.

She then used her left hand to squeeze his balls, playing lightly with them as she took a little more of his cock into her mouth. He moaned and ran his hands into her hair the way he knew she liked before pulling gently. She threw a sharp look up at him as he pulled harder, knowing how turned on he made her when he pulled like that.

She switched, taking him out of her mouth and moving her oral ministrations to his balls while pumping him still with her hands. Licking didn't seem to be enough for her though, so she took his balls into her mouth as much as he could. That was all it took for them to draw up quickly, so she withdrew from him and moved to straddle him in the recliner.

She murmured against his lips, "I wanna have a little fun with you, but then I want you to fuck me, and fuck me hard."

He groaned as she rolled the condom onto him and sank down, enveloping his cock into her hot, wet center. She sat still for a moment, adjusting once more to his girth. He wasn't sure if he'd ever get used to the feeling of being inside her, so tight that he lost his breath.

She moaned as she lifted up and came back down slowly, her pussy already making small convulsions around him. He grinned a little in wonder at their connection. She was already close and they'd barely even started. He'd been with enough women in his life to know that he'd never had such an effect on them as he did with Alice.

She slid back down again, nestling into his lap. Surprising him, she leaned forward resting her head against his shoulder, and instead of moving up and down on him like she usually did, she rotated her hips in small circles. She began very slowly, then moving faster and faster in wider and wider movements.

Bryce gritted his teeth as he watched her pleasure herself on him. There was nothing sexier than watching her reach for her own orgasm, losing all abandon. He couldn't help but touch her, so he ran his hands down her smooth back and slid his hands under her ass, squeezing and moving her a little faster on his cock.

She gripped his biceps and bit his shoulder before she moaned loudly, "Ooohhh.... Oh fuck, yeah... Mmmmmmmmm..." as her cunt gripped him, her orgasm ripping through her again. Breathing heavily and still with a tight grip on his arms, she leaned against him.

He grinned and whispered in her ear, "Now, I can't remember, but didn't you say something about after you had your fun?"

Her eyes flashed as she grinned up at him, "Fuck yeah, I did."

"You'll have to remind me," he teased her.

She leaned forward, her lips on his ear, "Fuck my brains out, baby." She teased his ear with her tongue when he growled. There was nothing like taking control of Alice. She was open and submissive, and she loved being taken.

He lifted her up off of him so she was standing, then he brought her around to the back of the recliner. As he bent her over it, he slapped her ass. She moaned and perked her ass up in the air for him, teasing him with it.

His cock brushed her entrance, her slick heat making him jump. He eased the head inside of her, holding onto her hips so she didn't push back onto him.

"You want me to fuck your brains out, huh," he murmured to her as she whimpered.

"Yes... God, yes. Fuck... Just... Oh, please."

He smiled as he slid into her, slowly and softly, making her beg even more.

"Damn it, Bryce... Fuck me!"

With that, he lost himself in her, pushing and pulling as the sound of their joining filled the air. He pounded into her as she begged for more, and more... and more. His hands moved into her hair, and he pulled as he thrusted into her, her cries telling him how much she loved it.

"Bryce... Oh, God I'm so close..."

And so was he, so he slid a hand down her ass and to her slit where he furiously rubbed her clit as he continued to push into her. She erupted, and he went with her as a gush of her wetness flooded his cock, his gasp and her scream echoing in the room.

Later on, they laid together in bed as he traced patterns on her bare arms and back. She sighed and mumbled to him, "I missed you so much."

He grinned and turned to kiss her, "I think we've made up for lost time."

"Oh, I don't think so."

"No?"

"Not even close," she grinned. "Oh, baby, I forgot to tell you something."

"Hmmm," Bryce mumbled sleepily.

"Jason and I sort of... resolved our differences."

Bryce woke fully and looked over at her, "What does that mean, exactly?"

"Well... nothing bad... Just that we're friends now."

"Friends... with your ex boyfriend of five years that you were expecting to marry?"

Alice glanced over at him and grinned, "You're jealous!"

"I'm not jealous. I'm concerned," he said as he masked his own grin.

"Well, trust me, it's no big thing. What I mean is there are no hard feelings on either side. He's moved on, and so have I."

Bryce put a protective arm around her and said nothing, and Alice looked at him again to find him looking anxious.

"Seriously baby, it's okay. I don't even know why I brought it up... I guess because it's the one thing that occurred in Houston that wasn't terrible. Besides, I gave my...self to you. Not him."

"I know, I know... But, why? Not that I'm complaining, but you were practically untouched before me, and we went on one date... I never understood why..."

She looked at him seriously, "No one has ever made me feel the way you do. I love..." she faltered, "I love being with you."

"And even your mom's disapproval doesn't change that," he asked quietly. He'd been pondering it all day. How could he be with this girl if her mother had already decided she hated him?

"My mom's disapproval is one of the many things we have in common. Baby, it means nothing. She'll either come to terms with it, or she won't. Regardless, my life no longer revolves around her wishes."

He tightened his grip on her as she began to drift off to sleep. The way she talked about being with him sounded so permanent. It scared the hell out of him, and yet it made him feel... something. He wasn't sure what, but as he looked over at Alice while she slept, he knew he wanted to find out.

12