Welcome to the Neighborhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And I'll take another beer little lady," said Frank.

"Me too," grunted Dick.

"Full house," said Fred putting his cards down and pulling the chips his way. "You must be good luck honey." Frank folded early the next hand when Amos dealt and lost a bit more when Frank dealt. Frank always seemed to deal him the worst hands.

"I'll take a beer now," said Frank.

"Might as well bring me one while your at it," added Walker. "And why not get one for yourself?"

"I think I will," said Amber. She served the men some beer. Only Walker and her husband were in for this hand and the pot was large, probably more then one hundred dollars. She felt her pulse quicken at the thought of winning all that money. She pulled back the tab on the beer and took a swallow almost spitting it out immediately.

"Not the fancy beer you're accustomed too," laughed Frank. The other black men laughed with him.

"I like Bud," she replied.

"Spoiled rich girl are ya?" said Dick. "Drink up that working man's beer in your hand."

Amber looked at her husband who just shrugged at her. She took another sip of the beer and forced it down her throat. Fred smiled at her and winked as he laid his flush down on top of Walker's two pair. Amber felt a shudder go through her as she pictured herself winning that money. Her nipples hardened as she got a little turned on. Luckily, her bra was thick enough to keep them from sticking out too much, though they were still visible.

"I'm out then," said Walker. "Care if I go watch some TV?"

"Follow me," said Amber, "and I'll get you the remote."

Walker left for the living room and shouted "Alright!" a few minutes later.

"Everything ok in there?" called Fred from the poker table.

"Just happy to see you got cable, rich boy," yelled Walker back.

Fred returned to the game and dealt the cards. "Can you get me another beer, honey?"

"Sure," she replied tossing back her beer and grimacing at the taste. "Anyone else?" The three black men each wanted another and Walker called from the living room that he would take another too.

"You know Amber," said Dick after she returned from giving Walker his beer. "It's still early and poker is better with five players. Why don't you sit in a hand?"

"I don't think that's a good idea," said Fred. He glared at the dark skinned black man. Didn't he remember Fred talking about Amber's problem last week?

"I think that's up to your wife. What say you, Amber?"

Amber had opened another beer and was still making faces as she sipped it. "Fred's right, it's not a good idea. I do love poker though," she sighed.

"Then join us. Hubby's won enough to spot you some."

Amber actually felt her panties dampen a little at the thought of playing poker. "Like I said, I'd love to, but I have a bit of a gambling problem."

"Then this will be good for you. You're only allowed a stake of fifty dollars. You can't lose any more then that."

"Really?" Amber downed her beer, already feeling a little buzzed. She sat down in Walker's vacant seat.

"Amber," said Fred gulping. "I don't think..."

"This might help her," interrupted Dick. "It can teach her to control her bets."

"I think I can handle it, just this one time," said Amber staring at the cards.

"We each are even," said Frank, speaking for the first time since Dick had asked her to join. Amos had been silent the whole exchange too. "Except for your hubby there who has all of Walker's money. Give her half and we'll be even again."

Fred slid fifty in chips over to Amber. "Honey, this is my money, ok? You are not actually gambling with your money. I'm just letting you play some cards with my money." He hoped that would make her think about gambling a little differently. "If you win, I'm keeping the money."

"Just deal, Fred," she replied.

"Five card draw." Fred dealt the cards. Amber controlled herself and folded early. Amos won the pot which was small. Amos dealt and Frank won a little. Amber won a decent pot during Frank's deal and another decent pot the next time around when Frank dealt again. Fred could see his wife squirming a little in her seat. Gambling made her horny and if she won tonight, she was going to be an animal in bed. That made him feel a little better. He still controlled their money and she couldn't get them into trouble again even if she had a bad relapse.

Amber's money started dribbling away after they each had dealt a few more hands. The deal came back to Frank. "My lucky guy," said Amber, slurring her words a little. She had just finished her third beer. Frank winked at her. She had won every hand he dealt. This hand broke her streak and she found most of her money gone. "I'm sorry honey," she said staring at her few remaining chips.

"It's just a game," replied her husband.

Amber won a small pot when Dick dealt and another when Fred dealt. She started perking up again. Frank's turn came around and this time he was her lucky charm again. He dealt her a straight on another hand of five card draw. She matched the raises until Amos and Frank folded. She looked at her husband who was trying to keep a straight face, but she could tell he was holding a good hand. Dick was staring at her smirking. Probably looking for a tell, she thought. Dick pushed all his money in and her husband followed suit. "I.. um... don't have that much," she said, panicking.

"Then you're out," said Fred.

"Not so fast, white boy," said Dick Long. "Your wife has something else she can put up."

Fred felt the color drain from his face. The table had gone silent again. He knew what Dick was going to bring up.

"What's that?" she asked.

"Putting anything else in is against the rules," said Fred hastily.

"You can give a blow job to the winner." Dick turned and stared her in the eyes.

It was Amber's turn to feel the color drain from her cheeks. "What kind of man would even suggest that?"

"A man who wants a blow job. Do you think you got a good hand or do you want to fold?"

"In Vegas poker, I can just put what I got..."

"This ain't Vegas, white girl. Now how good do you think your hand is?"

"But your bla... not my husband. I can't give you a blow job. I'm a married woman. I don't even do that with Fred."

"Fred's a wuss. Everyone knows a blow job ain't cheating."

"Just fold, honey," said Fred. He jumped when Dick kicked him in the leg. The black man winked at him as Amber stared at her cards. Last week, he had told Fred he was going to help him get a blow job and Dick was apparently keeping his promise. "But, it's up to you."

Amber stared at her husband in disbelief. "I have to use the bathroom. I'll decide when I come back." She left the room.

"Asshole," said Fred to Dick. "I told you about her gambling problem. What were you thinking?"

Dick smirked. "Just trying to help you out. Look at her cards." Fred stared at him until he repeated, "turn her cards over and check her hand."

Fred reached out and cheated. "She's got a straight."

"Can you beat it?"

"Yeah, I have a flush."

Dick looked at his hand and showed Fred two of his cards. "Pair of tens. I told you I'd get your dick sucked. Take my gift and enjoy. She's going to be so relieved she doesn't have to give me a blow job that you'll get the best fucking blow job of your life." Dick sat up straight when Amber returned. "Well did you decide?"

"I'm out," she replied.

"Good choice," said Frank. "Don't give this asshole the pleasure."

Fred drummed his fingers on the table. "I think you should stay in, honey," he practically whispered.

"Bad move," said Frank, but he was grinning.

Amber stared at her husband in disbelief. "Are you serious?"

"If you think your hand is that good, you should stay in. You might win all the pot back or give me a blow job tonight."

"Or that jerk."

"Maybe, but he has to beat you and me, first."

Amber looked at the money. She had a chance of tripling the money her husband had allowed her to play with. He wasn't kidding, it was his and he'd take it all from her, but she also knew he would buy her something nice with it. "I'll do it."

"You sure, Amber?" asked Frank.

"Shut up Franksandbeans," said Dick. "What you got, white boy?"

"Flush."

Amber felt sick all of a sudden. She had just lost. Well giving Fred one little blow job wouldn't be so bad. "Straight." She turned up her cards. Fred was grinning at her. He really wanted this and she decided to do her best with him. She gulped when it came Dick's turn to show his cards.

"Pair of tens."

Amber felt a huge surge of relief and Fred's grin widened.

"And another pair of tens. I win."

Fred's grin dropped. "What the fuck?"

Amber stared at the four tens horrified. "Oh no," she whispered.

"Time to pay up." Dick stood up. His giant muscular frame towering over the still sitting players. His dark black skin looked even darker when he grinned displaying his missing teeth. His remaining teeth were yellow and crooked. Amber pushed her seat back and stepped away from the table like a doe about to make a run for it. Dick grabbed her arm and practically dragged her away. "We can do this in the living room." She turned to stare at her husband before she disappeared.

Fred made a move to stand, but Amos's arm wrapped around his neck from behind and held him still. The arm tightened until Fred quit struggling. "A bet is a bet," Amos whispered in Fred's ear.

"OHMYGAWD!" shouted Amber from the living room.

"He's hurting her," whimpered Fred.

"Naw," said Amos. "She just seen his cock, that's all."

Frank spoke. "He did the same thing to Walker's wife."

"You should have warned me," pleaded Fred.

"I told her not to," shrugged Frank.

Fred shut his eyes to fight tears. "Is it really that big?"

"You can go see for yourself once you calm down." Amos relaxed his grip.

"I gotta stop this," said Fred, gasping as the arm around his neck tightened again.

Amos whispered in his ear again. "Listen white boy, your wife was playing with your money. You said so yourself. That means that you gotta pay the debt. Long Dick is gonna get his cock sucked tonight and unless you wanna do it, it's gonna be your wife." Amos felt Fred slump completely and he released his arm from around Fred's throat. Amos slapped him on the back. "Maybe this will teach your wife a lesson about gambling." He slapped Fred on the back. "Now I ain't never scene a pretty white girl sucking on Long Dick's black monster and I'm gonna go watch the show."

"Me too," said Frank standing.

Fred watched the black men leave for his living room. Reluctantly, Fred pushed his chair back to join them. He shuffled towards his living room. At first he couldn't see anything as Frank and Amos were blocking his view. Walker was sitting back in a recliner. He had switched the television off. Dick was standing in the center of the living room. He had pulled his shirt off. His skin was a deep African black and his muscles were extremely pronounced. This guy's physique put Fred's little body to shame and the black man had 30 years on Fred. The black man had dropped his pants around his ankles. Fred could see Amber's golden brown hair bobbing before Dick's crotch. He walked around the couch and gasped at the sight before his eyes.

Amber had her jaws stretched so wide it looked like they were dislocated. Sticking from her mouth were about seven inches of the darkest black cock Fred could have ever imagined. To say it was beer can thick would have been an exaggeration, but not by much. Amber pulled back gasping for breath and Fred got the full view of the monster that had been in her mouth. Dick hadn't been lying when he bragged about his cock being thirteen inches long. It was also the ugliest thing Fred had ever scene. The black man was uncircumcised and the thick wrinkly sack covered an oversized cock head. The head seemed to be trying to push out of the sack as the black man gasped for breath. Amber reached up and pulled the skin taunt. The huge cockhead emerged completely from the foreskin. It was both the size and color of a large dark plum. Having the foreskin pulled tight made the massive black cock look completely different. It went from being an ugly wrinkled log to a magnificent steel hard phallus that could have been the model for a large dildo. Amber couldn't take her eyes off it and she looked both fascinated and horrified. Dick's hand wrapped around the back of her head and pulled her back down on his cock. She tried to swallow it again, but gagged.

"Amber, are you alright?" said Fred.

Amber finally looked at her husband. Dick's cock was rubbing along her cheek, nose, and lips, sometimes leaving a slimy trail. "Do you see this?" she asked. Fred nodded and she embarrassed him by saying, "it's more then twice as big as yours." The black men all chuckled.

"Start sucking. I ain't got all night," grunted Dick. "Just swallow what you can. You can jerk off the rest. I cum quicker too if you play with my balls."

Amber took the fully engorged cockhead back in her mouth and began sucking. She bobbed her head as rapidly as she could. She could handle four or five inches of the monster fairly easily. Her right hand started stroking the remaining shaft. Her hand began sliding faster as saliva leaked from her lips helping to coat the shaft. Fred saw her other hand come up to knead Dick's testicles. They were every bit sized to go with his penis. Each individual ball was bigger then Fred's entire scrotum and probably as big as a tennis ball. His testicles were excessively hairy and the wrinkly black skin matched his foreskin.

"That's it," groaned Dick. "I think she's starting to love sucking on this big black cock." Amber shook her head in the negative, but continued bobbing it. "Liar. I bet your pussy's soaked right now. I bet your wondering what something like this would feel like buried in your tight white pussy. Ow! Squeeze my nuts again bitch and you'll find your lips kissing my pubes. I'm gonna cum soon. You can thank me when I'm done."

Amos moved to block Fred who acted like he was about to intervene again. "This your first white girl?" he asked. Amos was clutching his crotch which looked like it pained him.

Dick took his eyes off Amber and looked at Amos. "Naw, but she's the first one I didn't have to pay."

Amber let out a little cry, but didn't stop bobbing her head.

"I can't stand this anymore," said Amos.

"What are you doing?" asked Fred horrified to see the other muscular black man dropping his pants.

"I gotta jerk off." Amos pulled out another huge cock. His monster was dark brown and also uncircumcised. His shaft was probably close to a foot long, the thick root jutting out from a heavy bush of grey pubic hair. Amos spit in his hand and started sliding it along the shaft.

Fred found the whole situation surreal. His beautiful young wife was kneeling before a black man older than her dad and someone Fred felt probably belonged in a prison. She was sucking on an ugly black cock so prodigious, it was more then twice as big as Fred's. Another black man old enough to be Amber's grandfather was jerking his huge cock off in their living room as he stared at Amber. Two more old black men, one fat and one skinny, were watching the show.

"Getting close," growled Dick.

Amber pulled her mouth off, but her hand never quit stroking the shaft. "Warn me before you cum," she said before returning her lips to his cockhead. Before she swallowed it, Fred noticed that the foreskin had completely receded and the big tip looked even more engorged then before.

"It ain't a proper blowjob unless you swallow." Dick pulled her head down and Amber's eyes flew wide open. She made a gurgling sound just as milky white sperm shot out the sides of her mouth. Fred could see her gulp several times and felt jealous knowing this was the first sperm she had ever tasted. Dick, being the typical asshole, yanked his cock out quickly and shot another couple blasts of semen on Amber's face. She surprised Fred by leaning forwards and putting her lips back around the tip and gulped a few more times. Her hand was now only stroking forwards on the shaft like it was milking it for sperm. Amber finally pulled back, staring in amazement at the still engorged shaft before her eyes. She released it and the dark foreskin slowly closed up around the shrinking cock head. It looked like a snake sliding backwards into a hole. "Hey slut, look at that."

Amber turned her face in the direction Dick was nodding and found herself face to face with another engorged black cock. The angry looking head exploded as soon as her eyes focused on it. A huge wave of semen covered her face and sweat shirt. Sperm covered her eyes and blinded, she felt the new cock head pressing down upon her lips. She opened them in time to get another mouthful of hot semen which she swallowed to make room for several smaller wads. She had only seen the man's cock and had no idea who's semen she was now swallowing. The cock pulled back from her mouth and her body seemed to want to follow it like she wanted to taste more. She heard her husband yell, "That's it. Shows over. I want everyone out." There was laughter and what sounded like a high five hand slap. Someone also farted as the black men shuffled out of the room. She could here someone gathering up the poker chips. When it appeared everyone had left, she pulled her sweat shirt off and wiped her eyes. Fred returned and helped her to the shower. They both agreed to forgive each other and hugged, though Fred wouldn't kiss her on the mouth. The black man had been right, her pussy was soaked while she sucked him, and Amber half heartedly hoped for sex that night, but when Fred stripped, his penis wasn't the least bit hard. In fact, it appeared to have shrunk up into his scrotum making it look even smaller.

*****************

A week later, Friday morning, Fred awoke to find his penis engulfed in his wife's mouth. She found his penis easy to suck and she could swallow the entire shaft while licking his balls with her tongue. Things had been a little strained between he and Amber. It had taken him three days before he could kiss her on the lips. It was five days until he had gotten an erection and they had passionately made love that night knowing that all was truly forgiven. The following night she had finally gone down on him whether out of guilt or love, Fred didn't care because it felt awesome. She swallowed every drop of semen his little balls could produce both that night and this morning. She seemed to enjoy the taste. Amber climbed up on top of him and laid her head on his chest. "I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too. I'd like to stay here all day, but I'd better get ready and on the road." Fred got off the bed when Amber rolled off him and took a shower. He would be gone until Tuesday at a pharmaceutical convention and had about a seven hour drive. They kissed at the door. Fred broke off the kiss and walked down to his car before turning back to his wife. "Remember to lock the door and don't let Richard anywhere near the house." Fred had quit calling him Dick, because he didn't want to remind Amber of the man's penis. "I'll see you in five days."

Fred was driving out of the neighborhood when he noticed Frank Beane was struggling with a love seat in the back of a pickup. He had avoided the black men all week, but he couldn't turn down a neighbor who needed help. Fred pulled up to the curve and helped Frank get the chair off the pickup. They both took the chair and carried it through the front door.

"Right here," said a heavy-set older black woman.

"Fred meet my wife, Jean," said Frank.

"Jean Beane," said Fred.

"Almost didn't marry the old fool cause of that," laughed the black woman.

Frank and Fred arranged the love seat. Frank thanked him and Fred was on the way to the door when he noticed the pictures on the wall. "Is that you and Sammy Davis Jr?"