Welcome to the Neighborhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yep, sure is. I used to open for him."

One picture was of a promotional shot of a much younger Frank dressed as a magician. He was holding a wand up to a fanned deck of cards. The billboard called him Beandini. There was also a shot of Frank dealing cards at a blackjack table to Sammy Davis, Sinatra, and what looked like Angie Dickenson. "Wow! You have to tell me some stories some time."

"I'm free now. I can talk about my Vegas days for hours."

"Some other time. I'm at a conference all weekend."

"Sure neighbor. Thanks for the helping hand."

The pictures tugged at Fred's brain halfway to the conference. Frank had been a professional card dealer in Vegas in the early sixties. He had also been some sort of magician apparently specializing in card tricks. Richard had mentioned feeding his wife cards at their first game when he was setting Fred up for the blow job con. Frank's hands had all been good for Amber at the second card game until the one that suckered her in. "My lucky guy," Amber had called Frank that night. Frank was the kindly old one. The friendliest of the four black men. Could he have set Fred and Amber up? Worse, Fred had just told him that he would be gone all weekend. Fred was an hour away from the conference when he turned around and headed home just as it started to rain.

***************

Amber was actually shaking as she approached the door. She jumped when the doorbell rang for a third time. She had just gotten out of the tub when the doorbell rang. She didn't know who it could be. The lights were out except for the bathroom and the bedroom and her car was in the garage. She dressed in sweat pants and a shirt before heading down stairs. She snuck a peak through the curtain and saw skinny old Frank Beane standing on her steps dripping wet. She turned the light on and opened the door, undoing the chain lock. "Frank, what is it?"

"It's poker night," he grinned at her and held up a deck of cards.

"Well come in out of the rain." She pulled her robe tight around her waist. "Fred's not here. He's out of town."

"You don't say."

"Hold the door," someone yelled as Walker and Amos appeared out of the darkness to catch the door before she closed it.

Startled, Amber stepped back and almost screamed.

"He's not here, Amber. After last week we told Dick we didn't want to play with him again." Frank kindly patted her shoulder.

"Same place as last week?" Walker sat his poker chips on the kitchen table as Amos loaded the cooler with another case of cheap beer. He handed Amber one.

"I was just telling Frank, that Fred's out of town."

"Shit. We were hoping for both of you to play since we ditched the asshole," grunted Amos.

"Well, we'll just make do with the four of us then," said Walker as he squeezed his fat belly into a chair.

"I was hoping for an early night, fellows," said Amber, but her eyes were greedily staring at the poker chips, the cards, and the fifty dollars Walker was removing from his pocket.

"Come on Amber," said Frank as he sat at the table. "Just a simple little game. Same rules as last week, fifty dollars only. I'm sure Fred left you some money."

"He left me $150 dollars," she replied. Amber was squeezing her eyes shut trying to fight the urge to join them at the table. "But that's all I have to last the weekend and I need groceries and gas."

"Then even if you lose, you'll still have a hundred bucks to get by on." Frank used his foot to push out an empty chair towards Amber. "But if you win, you'll have doubled your stake."

I guess your right. Can't hurt. Can it?" Amber was sweating and breathing heavy. Her hands were shaking as she left the room to get to her purse and the money. She retrieved fifty dollars and returned to the kitchen. Her hands quit shaking as soon as she sat down at the table and watched her money being turned into poker chips. She immediately felt better as Walker dealt the first hand. Amos popped the tab and slid a beer over towards her.

One hour later...

Amber reached into her purse for her final fifty dollars. The boys had been generous and let her buy some more chips. She was thankful they were giving her a chance to win her money back. Her luck had to change soon. She returned and slid the money towards Walker who exchanged it for more chips. She was thrilled to win the next two hands, but then her money started whittling away again. Frank dealt out a game of seven card stud and the pot started building. She had two sixes in her hand and there was a third on the table as well as a pair of sevens. She winced as Amos raised again. "I don't have enough."

"Your short fifteen," stated Frank. "Then you're out."

"I can't be out. I won't have any money to get by this weekend." Amber eyes were wide open in fright. Can somebody lone me the fifteen? I'll pay you back."

"You can pay me what Dick got last week," said Amos.

Amber blushed. "I'm never doing that again. Screw you." Amos held up his hands in surrender.

Frank reached out and tapped her hand. "And we'd never make you do that. Isn't that right guys?" Frank's elongated hand completely covered Amber's.

"We ain't pervs," grunted Walker. "But we is men. I'd give you fifteen of my winnings if you put on a little something sexy. I'm thinking that bikini you was wearing while gardening would be nice."

"I'm not wearing a bikini to play poker."

"I'd pay fifteen for that too," said Amos.

"I'd be lying if I told you I wasn't interested." Frank sat back and sighed. "I guess that's the offer. I know you don't want to do it, so feel free to fold and we'll go home, but it would sure make three old men very happy to play cards with such a young a beautiful woman."

Walker added, "Plus, you'd have thirty bucks extra to play with."

Amber thought about it for a minute. Odds were good she would win this hand and most of her money back. With the extra $30, she could get all of it back with a few good hands. Amber pushed her chair back and stood up. "I'll be right back."

Amber returned ten minutes later wearing her robe. She found a full, cold beer in her spot and tossed it back taking a big swig. She was already a little drunk and the beer helped build up her courage. Three pairs of eyes were on her as she undid the belt and let the robe fall to the floor.

"Jesus!" said Walker.

Amos was cruder, "That is a fucking hot piece of ass."

"You're incredible Amber," said Frank winking at her. "I'm not sure this was a good idea. I won't be able to concentrate on my cards."

Amber's first reaction was to lean forward making herself smaller which also made her large breasts ponderously dangle down. She forced herself to stand back up straight. They had already seen her in the top, but with shorts on. The panties were on the skimpy side and the reason she kept her crotch shaved. It helped that the three men were so old and unthreatening. Plus, the way they were staring at her body was flattering. Amber relaxed and smiled. "Let's play cards."

"First, lets pay you your chips," said Frank sliding fifteen across to her as she sat down. The other two followed suit. Amber slid the fifteen she still owed into the pot. "Amber's in. Let's show them."

"Full house," said Amber sixes over sevens."

"I'm out," Frank flopped his cards down.

"Beats me." Walker tossed his cards in.

"Full house too," said Amos grinning. "Sevens over sixes."

"Shit!" Amber threw her cards on the table. This was getting to be too much for her. She was holding so many good hands that just didn't pay off for her. She took another swig of beer.

The cards went around the table a couple times and Amber won a few small pots. The beer and the gambling had her horny. She wished Fred was home to take care of her needs. Of course, he'd be pissed off at her for gambling, so she was better off spending an unsatisfied horny weekend alone. Her nipples grew erect as she pictured her and Fred in bed. She'd felt guilty after the last poker game and had paid her husband back by blowing him. She found she actually liked having a penis in her mouth since Dick Long had made her blow him. "Who was the other man?" she suddenly blurted out.

"What man?" asked Frank.

"The other man at the poker game," she replied wishing she had kept her mouth shut. "The one who jerked off on me."

"Guilty," said Amos raising his hand.

Amber looked at him, but didn't see the old black man. Instead, she saw a big brown cock head staring at her, swollen and angry. Semen spitted out from the head and splattered on her face before she took it in her mouth swallowing several mouthfuls of his warm seed. "Why?"

"Why'd I jerk off on you?" Amos laughed. "How could I not? That was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen. Trust me, these old farts," He pointed at Frank and Walker, "probably jerked off the second they got home."

Amber saw Walker nod in agreement, though Frank's face remained blank. "I didn't get a good view, but you appeared quite large." Amber realized at this point that she was quite drunk.

"Nearly a foot long." The smirk on Amos's face suggested that he was quite proud of it. "Ain't seen many bigger, but Long Dick's got me by another inch."

"How can they be so big?"

"It's a black thing," said Frank. "Mine's about a foot too, though I don't see it hard that often anymore. I wish I was seventy again."

"I guess I'm the baby at ten," said Walker, "But I'm told mine's the thickest anyone's ever seen."

"Jesus, I didn't know." Amber was staring at her cards, but not seeing anything as she pictured Dick and Amos's long black cocks again.

"I take it Fred don't measure up?" asked Amos.

Amber shook her head not wanting to answer out loud that her husband wasn't even half as long as any of theirs. "Do women have trouble taking something that big?"

"Not at all," said Amos.

"Most women cum like crazy stuffed with a big cock." Walker winked at her and licked his fat lips.

Amber felt uncomfortable again having the fat man ogling her. Looking at all the superior smirks on the black faces, made her decide to drop the conversation. "Back to the game. Oh crap, I'm out again." Amber held another good hand.

"Well, do you fold?" asked Walker, who was dealing.

"Would you guys be willing to spot me?"

"What's in it for us?"

Amber's mind flashed through her assets. She had some jewelry, but no cash. She needed to win her money back. The pot was pretty large, enough to keep her in the game. "I'm short twenty dollars. You guys like this bikini? How about I take the top off?"

"Not fair," grumbled Walker. "She should have been out a long time ago."

"It sounds like a good deal to me," smiled Amos looking at her body as she sat at the table.

"I'm inclined to agree with Walker," said Frank. "Of course, we have left Amber here in a bind without any money this weekend. I feel guilty not giving her a chance to win her money back." Frank nodded acknowledging Amber's grateful smile. "Let's compromise and let Amber stay in, but she has to take the entire bikini off."

"I can live with that," said Walker nodding.

"Alright, fine," said Amber. "It's a deal. I'm going upstairs to use the bathroom." Amber rose and felt all three sets of eyes on her ass as she walked away. She bent to pick her robe up, and headed upstairs. She returned shortly with the robe belted tightly around her waist. The three black men were sitting around the table expectantly looking at her. One had left the refrigerator door open. She gulped. "Ok boys, here it goes." She dropped the robe.

"Fuck!"

"Her fucking labs are sticking out."

"Look how faint her saucers are, but her nipples are bright pink.

Amber closed her legs. With her crotch shaved, her female parts tended to extend out. Her labia and clitoris leaned towards the large side. "Worth the money?" She almost laughed at the old men's reactions. She half expected Frank or Walker to have a heart attack. Previously, only her husband had seen her nude, but she no longer felt the least bit self-conscious standing nude before these men.

"Looks like I got here right on time," said Dick Long standing up as he shut the refrigerator door.

Amber stood still looking at the dripping wet black man. He was shirtless, his muscular chest glistened in the light. Her newly found exhibitionist streak disappeared and she threw one arm around her breasts and her other hand over her bare crotch. She turned and disappeared into the living room.

"Sorry Amber," called Frank, "he just showed up to play cards."

"Come back out and lets me see ya," yelled Dick. "It took me awhile to track the fellows down and I'm eager to play."

****************

Fred pulled up in front of his house and parked at the curb. He sat in his car for close to twenty minutes listening to the rain pound on his roof. He was being foolish. He shouldn't have turned around and come home. Now he'd have to spend all those hours driving back to his conference in the rain. His house appeared dark except for the kitchen. He could see movement through the curtains. He decided to peak in and check on Amber before leaving again.

Fred stepped out of his car and opened his dark umbrella. As he approached his house, he thought he saw movement near the window. A dark figure appeared, staring in the kitchen window. Fred snuck closer and recognized Dick Long. That fucking black pervert is staring at my Amber, thought Fred. He looked around for a tree branch or anything he might use as a weapon just in case the guy was planning on doing more then just peeking. Dick seemed oblivious to the rain. Fred stood behind a tree for nearly fifteen minutes watching Dick. He thought he heard voices in the kitchen, but the rain made it too hard to tell for certain. Eventually, his side door opened and to Fred's surprise, old Frank Beane appeared in the doorway. Frank looked around, saw Dick and gestured for him to enter the house. As the black man disappeared inside, Fred stepped up to his window.

The black men were seated at his table playing cards. He watched Dick pulling off his wet shirt and toss it in the kitchen sink. Amos took out something from his pocket and passed it around the room to the other men. They looked like little blue pills. Each of the men swallowed one and chased it with a sip of beer. Amber appeared in a robe just as Fred had to bend down to wipe rain water from his eyes. He heard Amber let out a little scream and when he looked up, she was gone. Frank called to Amber in the living room. It sounded like he said, "If you don't come out you're gonna forfeit."

"Amber! What the fuck are you doing?" Fred whispered as his wife emerged from the living room. She was completely naked. The only thing on Amber's body was her wedding ring. She was holding a pillow across her chest covering her breasts and crotch.

"Now Amber honey, that wasn't part of the deal," said Walker.

Amber dropped the pillow and slid into her chair. She picked up her cards. Amber grinned and sat up straight which thrust her breasts out. She reached out and slid the chips towards her. She seemed cheered by winning the pot. Dick winked at her and sat a fresh beer in front of her. He took out a wad of cash and bought himself into the game.

It was obvious to Fred what was going on. The neighbors were taking advantage of Amber's gambling addiction and making her pay off her debts by stripping. If he let this proceed, he had no doubt they'd want more then just having her nude. Fred took out his cell and dialed her cell phone. It rang several times. There was no reaction from Amber. Stupid! Of course, her cell phone was probably with her clothes and she couldn't hear it. They hadn't bothered hooking up a land line.

Fred stood up straight. He should barge into his house and throw those black men out. Dick Long had his arms behind his head while Walker dealt the cards. Dick's muscles bulged out. His biceps were huge and it looked like his muscles had muscles on them. His dark black chest was flexed and Fred thought he could make out several scars crisscrossing the man's chest. His mind imagined Dick in a knife fight in prison. He probably kept a switch blade in his pocket. He remembered Amos's iron grip across his throat last week. Fred's knees went weak with fear. He couldn't take these men. He dropped to his knees in the wet grass and felt the rain rush over him as he shivered with fear and cowardice. He would have to trust his wife.

Fred kneeled for ten minutes before regaining the strength to rise to his feet. He stepped up to the window to watch. Sadly, it looked like Amber had lost much of the round she had previously won.

****************

"I would take another blow job," growled Dick.

"I'm never doing that again," said Amber bravely staring him straight in the eyes.

"I thinks you was loving it in the end," said Dick winning the stare down as Amber looked away.

"Settle down," said Frank. "Amber doesn't have to do anything she doesn't want to do. Amber gave Frank another grateful smile. "I just happen to have some index cards in my pocket."

"Why do you have index cards in your pocket?" she asked.

"Memory's going so it helps to write things down." Frank opened the cards and passed them over to Amber. "You can use them as vouchers instead of money."

"What do you mean? I have nothing of value left and I'm not blowing that asshole again." Amber leered at Dick as the big black man snorted, but smiled a gap-toothed grin.

"I'm not asking you to do anything you don't want to do. I was thinking maybe a hand job."

"What's a hand job?"

"You'd jerk one of us off," said Frank.

"I can't do that!"

"It's not like it's cheating or anything. No big deal really. Look, I'm just giving you a chance to win your money back."

"So, I'd just use my hands to get one of you off?"

"We needs some rules," said Walker. "Like what's the money value of a hand job?

"How about fifty dollars?" asked Amber.

"I wouldn't pay that much," grunted Walker.

"Ten sounds better," said Frank and when Amber looked about to object he added, "take it or leave it."

"We can't let her use all the cards either. There's like fifty in the pack. If she writes hand job on each card, that's like three hundred dollars," said Walker.

"Five hundred, dumb ass. Alright then," said Frank. "We set a maximum of four cards then. One for each male. Deal."

"Deal," said the other three black men.

"Deal," said Amber reluctantly. She was short twenty dollars, so she wrote 'hand job' on two of the cards and put them in the pot. The black men seemed to eye the cards greedily, but when it was all over, Amber had won the pot. She slid the poker chips and the cards over in front of her. She thought about tearing the cards up now that she had some money, but Frank was already dealing.

"Gimme some better cards next time, Franksandbeans," said Amos folding from the start.

Amber had some decent cards. She looked at her chips. It was $10 to her. She surprised herself by taking a card and throwing it in the pot. None of the black men objected that she didn't use her money. The next bet was only five, so she added chips to the pot. The last bet was another ten and she tossed the second hand job card in. "Two pair, kings high," she said tossing her cards down.

"Three sevens," said Walker grabbing the pot. "Can we take a break? I want to cash one of these cards in."

Amber looked a little sick as she realized what she had done. For some reason she hadn't planned on giving this fat old black man a hand job. Not that she wanted to give any of the others one either. "How about I just pay you the value of the card?" she asked.

"How about getting some Vaseline on them hands to jerk my dick off?"

Amber blushed and resigned herself to her fate. She went into the downstairs bathroom and got a jar of Vaseline. Walker and the other black men had moved to the living room. She realized with disgust that Walker was shuffling funny like his dick was already hard, but then the other black men were moving like they had erections too.