Welcomed Thunder

Story Info
Even Mother Nature has her reasons.
830 words
4.36
11.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ladyvrb
Ladyvrb
7 Followers

I couldn't believe it. The weatherman had actually predicted the weather... correctly! There's a storm. No wimpy, rain pattering against the windows, wind rustling the leaves shower, but an intoxicating, lightning infused, deafening thunder, pounding wind storm. I hate weather. I hate the rain, and I really hate thunder. I always felt like Mother Nature had it in for me.

I had woken up at a crack in the sky, and felt like I'd been lying here for hours. Taking deep calming breaths I tried to be adult about the situation. It wasn't working. I hate this. I hate it, hate it, hate it.

A small sob escaped my throat when the wind howled, pushing tree limbs against the side of the house in a pounding rhythm. I'd tried so hard not to wake you. I had wanted so much to get over this stupid little fear, but slowly you turned toward me. You encircled me in your arms, rubbing my back, calming me down. Mother Nature may be as trustworthy as an Enron accountant, but you I love. You I know would never let anything happen to me.

The calming circles you're drawing on my back made me bury my head against your throat. You smell so good. So safe. The longer I stay and breathe in your scent the more the comforting circles turned to caressing sweeps. The comfort you're supplying turned arousing, the arousing insufferable. Pulling your lips to mine, this kiss was hotter than the storm.

You pushed me over, settling your weight on top of me. Feeling your weight surround me, your strength, protection, I clung to you, gripping your shoulders and holding you down. I couldn't let go, I couldn't stop kissing you. Your hand moved down my side, over my hip, and the length of my leg. The light caress teased my senses sending signals straight between my thighs. Pulling the back of my knee you guided me to wrapping my legs around your waste. My heels pushed on you, bringing you down onto me harder, breaking the kiss just as another flash of lightning brightened the otherwise black room. All I saw were your eyes, the desire, the urgency, and the passion.

You took my hands in yours, and I reluctantly let go of touching you. You stretched them over my head and wrapped my fingers around the headboard even as you began kissing my neck. I don't think I had ever been this sensitive before. I don't think I had ever been this disconnected with myself. I know I'm panting, but I couldn't hear my own breathing, no matter how erratic. I know you're speaking, but I couldn't hear the murmurs you're making against my breasts, no matter how erotic I know them to be. I could simply hear the rain, making me more and more aware of the storm outside an in. I could feel the deep rumble of thunder throughout my veins as you kissed and nibbled and sucked your way down my torso.

When your lips began their assault between my thighs I whimpered. I couldn't take this. I couldn't take any more pressure. The storm trapped inside my body had wound me tighter than a coil. I was afraid I'll snap. I released the headboard and pounded my fists into your shoulders, scratched at your back for you to release me, all the while pushing my hips against your assaulting tongue. You didn't stop. You knew I didn't want you to stop. You wanted me to snap, just as I was afraid I would. You wanted me to break. And I did. With your lips pulling and your tongue swirling, the thunder outside crashed as hard as I did.

The thunder faded, carrying my screams with it, and there's a gentle pounding of the rain as you made your way up my body.

A sweet kiss, a chaste play. I could taste myself on you. My body relaxed, and the storm became calming. I felt your lips kiss my forehead and my eyelids and just when I believed the storm in my body and the storm outside was over there is another crash outside and in as you pounded yourself into my body.

I'm at a loss. I could feel you moving, I could see your face at every inward thrust when the lightning brightened the walls. The rain pounded harder. So did you. The thunder attacked in the skies as you attacked inside of me. The faster the storm moved the faster you brought me with you and the harder the rain fell the harder you took me. I dug my nails into your skin, pulling you unyieldingly into the connection with my body. I released another scream and tightened myself around your assault.

The only sound I heard before the rain took over was the sound of your release. They were both beautiful. That's when I decided I wanted them to both go on forever.

Ladyvrb
Ladyvrb
7 Followers