Welcoming Rob Home

Story Info
Jen welcomes Rob home after a month away.
958 words
3.91
14.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen couldn't wait for Rob's plane to land. He'd been away for almost a month, and she was sure she couldn't last another day without him. She sat at the window in the airport, watching every plane that landed, hoping it was Rob's flight. Finally the arrivals screen showed that his plane had landed. She headed to arrivals and watched Rob coming down the escalator. She rushed over to him and kissed him, causing him to drop his carry on.

"I missed you too," Rob said, "But let's save that for home." Jen smiled.

After they collected his luggage, they got into the car and started driving home. Rob started played with her hair and rubbing her leg as she was driving.

"I can't wait to fuck your brains out," he whispered. Jen shivered in anticipation, and smiled.

"I was thinking the same thing." She reached over and ran her hand up the inside of his thigh, stroking his crotch, and feeling his erection. She raised her eyebrows at Rob as he shrugged.

"He missed you too."

When they got home, they headed straight for the bedroom. Rob started stripping as fast as he could, leaving only his boxers on for the moment, though they couldn't hide his erection. Jen licked her lips, and started to remove her own clothes.

"Stop. I want to undress you myself. Slowly," Rob said, pulling Jen onto the bed. His body covered hers, and she ran her hands though the soft hair on his chest. "I've been planning this for the entire month," he said as he started kissing her. Jen wrapped her arms around his neck and let him take the lead. He kissed the spot on her neck, just below her ear, and then worked down to the hollow at the base of her throat. Jen was already starting to moan a little. Rob hadn't shaved in a few days, and his beard was tickling her bare skin.

Rob's hand soon started massaging her stomach and working upwards, pulling her shirt off little by little. He cupped her breasts through her bra, squeezing gently, before completely removing her shirt and bra. He returned to kiss her throat, while his fingers teased her nipples, causing them to harden. Jen arched her back, encouraging him to move his mouth down to suck one hardened nipple. Her fingers combed through his hair as he sucked one nipple and then the other, while his hands were stroking her sides. She could feel the wetness between her legs increase as his tongue flicked over her breasts, causing a knot to build in her stomach.

"Rob, please," she whispered.

"What would you like?" He smiled, raising his head to look into her eyes.

"More."

"Ok." He kissed his way down her stomach, while his fingers undid the zipper on her jeans. He slid them off, his hands running along the smooth skin of her legs as he did so. Then her panties followed, until she was completely naked. "You're beautiful." He started kissing her neck again, while his hands wandered aimlessly over her body, teasing her. Then, just as she started to whimper, his fingers found her clit, rubbing it gently. Her legs parted further as she raised her hips for more.

"You like that, don't you?"

"Oh God, yes," she moaned. Her hips started grinding against his hand as he started rubbing harder. He sensed she was getting close to climaxing, so he slid his fingers down inside her, while he bent his head to suck on her clit. Her hips bucked at the sensation of his tongue flicking her clit, while her hips continued to grind as he fingered her. Her fingers tangled in his hair as she came closer and closer to an orgasm. Rob could feel her wetness running down his fingers and her pussy tightened.

Jen screamed as the first orgasm hit her, followed by another. Rob continued to suck her clit and finger her.

"Don't stop. Please, don't stop," she moaned. Her hands were clenched in the sheets as her back arched for more.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"Yes. Don't stop. Keep going." She watched as he removed his boxers and slid between her legs. She let her head fall back and closed her eyes, sighing as his cock entered her. She wrapped her legs around him, rocking her hips to the rhythm that he set. He pulled his cock out to almost the tip and then slide quickly as deep as he could go. She tightened her muscles around him, trying to hold him deep inside of her before letting him pull back again.

"Roll over, so I can be on top," Jen said, pushing a little on his chest. She straddled him, coming down on his cock fast. She leaned back just slightly, angling so his cock slid against her G-spot as she rode him. Rob watched her ride him, and reached out to play with her clit. Her head fell back as she let the sensation take her closer to cumming again.

As he felt her muscles start to tighten again, Rob started circling over her clit faster and harder. She started to ride him faster, rocking her hips against his as she came down. Her breathing quickened as she started to moan again. Just as she started to cum, she slid his cock as deep as it would inside of her. Her muscles tightened as she climaxed, and she screamed again. Her orgasm caused his. His hands clenched on her hips and he pushed himself even deeper inside of her as his climaxed.

Jen leaned down to kiss him, and then rested her head on his shoulder. "I knew you missed me," she whispered.