Welcoming the Millenium with a Bang

Story Info
Latina celebrates New Years.
5.1k words
3.77
59.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Latina
Latina
78 Followers

Twenty-Second Installment in the "Latina" Series of Erotic Tales

December 31, 1999, was an unseasonably warm end to the old millenium. The hot winds that stream down off the mountains to the east had lingered longer into the season than usual, preventing the cooling Pacific Ocean breezes from entering the valley from the west. The cold, damp, miserable storms of El Nino, the terrible-tempered child, were not due to drench and terrorize us for another five weeks.

My Frank and I went shopping that afternoon, to pick up a few last-minute supplies for our little family New Year's Eve party with our son. Nothing too fancy, just some donuts and sparkling cider. And some crackers, chips, avocado dip, and assorted cold-cuts and cheeses. Just stuff to snack on as our 12-year-old son Bobby, my husband Frank, and I watched the world celebrate the millenium on TV. Bobby didn't want to go shopping with us, so he went to a friend's house to play for the afternoon.

Being such a hot day, I wore my extremely-short black micro- miniskirt, the one my Frank had bought me at my insistence, the one I like to wear to signal him when I am good and horny for him--which, of course, is most of the time! This skirt is not quite long enough to hide the tightly-puckered creases where the soft, feminine curve of my butt swoops down to meet the tops of my naturally-dark, smooth, silky, shapely Latin-American legs.

I hadn't often been bold enough to wear this skirt OUTSIDE of the house, but with this heat, I had simply said "fuck it" and wore it anyway. I had deliberately not worn panties underneath. That way, whatever cooling breeze might happen to find its way past the hot mountain winds, would be unobstructed on its path up my skirt to cool off the tiny beads of sweat oozing slowly, seductively down from my ass to the backs of my knees. I just LOVED the deliciously naughty feeling of being naked under such a short skirt, with my Frank at my side. For his part, my loving husband really seemed to be enjoying the view from behind me, as usual. His enjoyment was making my pussy even warmer. Luckily, as we crossed the parking-lot, a momentary stray breeze did find its way up my skirt and straight up into my slit, or I might have gone absolutely insane with the combination of the external heat, and my own growing internal heat of longing for my husband.

As we were shopping, I momentarily forgot how scantily clad I was, as I leaned over the refrigerated dairy case to pick up some packages of Monterey Jack cheese. My skirt flipped up, and if you were looking, you could notice my entire naked ass now. Believe me, my Frank DID notice. Quicker than a flash, he was behind me, his strong, masculine arms lovingly encircling my waist, his fingertips naughtily dancing across my hardening nipples through my favorite purple T-shirt, his tender lips sweetly nuzzling my neck. I hastily smoothed down my miniskirt as far down as I could, which admittedly was not very far.

Even through the denim of his jeans shorts, I could feel his rising bulge start to press against the crack of my panty-less ass, which my thin black micro-miniskirt barely hid from view. I turned my head to my right, pulled his head around to his left, cupped his neck in my open palm, and kissed him, softly and sweetly at first. But after two or three kisses, I started kissing him with a ferociously- passionate hunger as I moaned into his ear, and I thrust my ass backward hard against his front trouser ridge. It took all of my will power to back away and continue shopping now, but I knew that a crowded grocery store on December 31 was neither the time nor place for this display of raw, uninhibited lust.

As we waited in the check-out line, Frank picked up a magazine from the rack, and he began thumbing through it as we waited. He then seemed to be absorbed in one particular article, but as he often reads in super-market checkout lines, I thought nothing of it at the time.

Our 12-year-old, Bobby, seems to have a knack for timing his return home from playing, so as to get out of helping around the house. Frank and I had just finished unloading the groceries from the car, and laying out the snacks for later, when Bobby came clattering noisily up to the house on his skateboard. The TV went on as we started watching New Year's Eve celebrations from around the world. Bobby spread a sleeping bag on the living-room floor and laid down on top of it.

Frank and I sat side-by-side on the living-room couch, he still in his cute, sexy little jeans shorts and me still in my black micro-miniskirt. We both kicked off our shoes and began playing footsie with each other's bare feet. Frank's toes are long and slender, and while I was enjoying the feel of them against my own small, dark toes, I really longed to feel them once more wriggling against my inner walls and my clit, as they had so often done in the past. The weather was still unseasonably warm, but as the sun set, the house cooled off very quickly. By about 8 PM, my bare legs were starting to shiver a little, and Frank's legs were sprouting goose-bumps. So I spread a thin blanket across both our laps. Frank soon took advantage of our legs being hidden under this blanket, to place his hand at the top of my smooth, dark thigh and slowly knead my flesh. I turned to him and smiled wickedly, as I let my open palm rest over the zipper of his shorts. Our son was too engrossed in the TV to even notice our shenanigans, which the blanket hid from his view anyway. As tough as it was to rein-in our stirring passions, we didn't dare let our love play go beyond a little footsie and a little leg rubbing, with our son lying not ten feet away.

So with our hands and legs still making contact under the blanket, Frank and I just watched the celebrations on TV now, occasionally munching on cheese-and-crackers or chips- and-avocado-dip, but secretly longing to munch on EACH OTHER! Bobby disdained the crackers and the chips, and hungrily wolfed down a big chocolate donut instead.

At 11:50, Frank opened a bottle of sparkling apple cider, and poured its contents into three tall, skinny, fluted champagne glasses, in preparation for the midnight toast to the new millenium.

FIVE--FOUR-THREE-TWO--ONE! Happy New Year! Bobby, Frank and I joined in a quick group hug, then toasted each other and sipped-down our cider. With a child in the house, we couldn't exactly serve champagne, and besides, neither Frank nor I drink alcohol. And even if we did, on this special millenial night, we wanted nothing to dull our senses for the private celebration that Frank and I planned to share after Bobby fell asleep. We hadn't planned anything special, but being so deeply in love with each other, we both knew that we would commit SOME sort of wildly-uninhibited loving to welcome in the millenium.

We would get our chance far sooner than either of us expected. Within five minutes after downing our New Year's glasses of sparkling cider, Bobby had nodded off, snoring, dead to the world. Frank quietly scooped him up, and carried our son off to bed, closing Bobby's bedroom door behind him before entering our bedroom and locking our master-bedroom door.

I quickly changed clothes in our master-bathroom, silently slipping into the sexy outfit that I had surreptitiously laid-out earlier in the evening: a lacy red teddy with open peekaboo cut-outs around my nipples and my crotch. I paired this with elbow-length lacy red gloves, red mesh stockings, a red garter belt, and my trampiest red high-heels with a red feather over the toes. It was now about 15 minutes after midnight. Would ours be the first sex of the new millenium, or would some other couple somewhere have beaten us to it? It didn't matter, this would be OUR first sex of the mllenium, and I instinctively knew that we would very soon be welcoming-in the millenium with a BANG!

I emerged from the bathroom to find Frank still wearing his jeans shorts, but they were now paired with a red cotton undershirt that showed off his strong upper arm muscles and the top of his handsomely-muscular hairy chest. I sashayed over to him with as seductive a saunter as I could muster, wrapped my arms around his neck, pressed the hardening nipples of my barely-covered 38-Cs against his chest, and quickly kissed him as I kicked-up my right heel behind me and let out a soft, squealing "ooooohh". I then stepped back one pace, reached out with both hands to the bottom hem of his red undershirt, and slowly slid his shirt up his chest and over his arms, which he courteously raised above his head for me. I then leaned into him again, planting a soft kiss against the sweet depression where his neck meets his chest, just below his adam's apple. I felt his adam's- apple bob up and down as he gulped and swallowed hard with desire at the sensations my kisses were stirring inside of him.

I then kissed his right nipple, and I let my tongue flick out and barely, teasingly touch his manly chest. Next I slowly kissed my way down that beautiful, darkly-hairy chest of his, until I reached his navel. I then once more let my tongue flick out at his bare flesh there. I then kissed his belt buckle, down his zipper, then across to the bottom edge of his jeans shorts. Sinking to my knees, I at last could kiss the bare flesh of his thighs, his knee- caps, and his long, strong, slender legs. I now kissed my way back up his other leg, up his knee-cap, up his muscular thigh, back onto his zipper, and back up to his belt- buckle. My hands replaced my mouth now as I fumbled to unfasten his belt.

I was being too hasty, and I stopped and caught my breath. After I slowed down, I had better success unbuckling him now, and I slowly, teasingly unbuttoned the metal button that fastened the top of his jeans shorts. Slowly, playfully, I unzipped his shorts now, pausing every few millimeters to lean in and plant a soft, loving, gentle kiss along his growing ridge, against the denim that was still hiding his sexy manliness from my view. Oh, how I hungered for him now, to see him, to taste him, to feel him throbbing against my lips, my teeth, my tongue, the roof of my mouth, and finally, my happily-swallowing throat. But for now, I was just savoring the joyful power of being in control as I continued to tease his zipper downward with my fingertips.

When the zipper reached bottom, he wriggled his hips invitingly, seductively, and his shorts dropped to his ankles. Underneath was a shiny, shimmering red pair of silk boxers. Part of me wanted to move immediately into sliding my hand right into the front opening of his boxers and surround his long, thick shaft with my fist. But the part of me that wanted this moment to last, to continue teasing him, won out now, as I squatted down before him and planted a light-as-a- butterfly kiss on the silk, directly over the long, pronounced ridge that was so obvious underneath. His throbbing pushed the silk of his boxers out against my lips. I reached up for the waistband with both hands, and I began slowly wrestling the red-hot silk down his legs. I leaned in to kiss his crotch again, but before I could fully lean into him, my brazenness was wonderfully rewarded by feeling his now completely-naked cock throb hard against my kissing lips. Mmmmm! I just wanted to MELT into his strong, loving arms now! I stood up and did just that, kissing the side of his neck as my arms wrapped around his back, and his wonderfully-thick, pulsating cock pressed up tightly against my waist through the lacy fabric of my red teddy.

I simply couldn't resist him any longer. I sank to my knees, and I flicked my tongue out against the side of his shaft, intending to lick my way up from his balls to his cock-head. But before I could do that, Frank reached under my arm-pits with both hands, and he pulled me back up to a standing position. Facing each other, he held my hands in his, but stood far enough back that no other parts of us touched each other now.

He gazed longingly, lovingly, adoringly into my eyes for what was probably a few seconds, but it seemed like hours to me as I melted beneath his sweet, sexy, penetrating gaze.

My hands still in his, he pulled me to the edge of our queen-size bed. He picked me up in his strong, loving arms, and he gently laid me flat on my back atop the blanket. He then laid down beside me. I was still fully dressed in my red teddy, stocking, garters, gloves, and high-heeled pumps. But he was 100% completely, deliciously naked beside me! Mmmmm, what a treat for these tired eyes!

He kissed the side of neck, across to my shoulders, slowly across my upper arm. His kisses lingered inside the bend of my elbow, before slowly, tauntingly, ever-so-tantalizingly slowly kissing his way down my lacy red gloves, then kissing each fingertip individually right through the lace. Pulling gently at the fingertips, he slowly worked the gloves down off my arms and past my fingers, all the while kissing his way down my arms with each newly-exposed spot of my dark flesh.

When my arms were bare, he now slowly kissed his way back up my arm, across my shoulder, over my neck. Finally, he slowly kissed his way down into my cleavage. He cupped his right hand under the bottom curve of my left breast, as his left hand reached under my back to pull my breasts up closer to him. Then he leaned over me, kissed my nipple through the peekaboo-hole of my teddy, and flicked his tongue across my nipple a couple of times in quick succession. When my hips began to wriggle beneath him on the mattress, he decided to slow it down even more, and prolong the pleasure for as long as he could. He began a series of excrutiatingly-slow circular licks around the circumference of my 3-inch-wide reddish-brown areolas, before catching my now very hard nipple with the very tip of his tongue.

He sucked my nipple up into his mouth now, and I thrust my pelvis high up off the bed, wriggling madly from side to side with desire for him. But when he began his usual soft, tender nibbling on my nipple, I just went ballistic, frantically waving my hand through his thick dark hair, and pushing the back of his head down harder and closer into my breasts. As I wriggled side-to-side and thrust upward into his face, I just let out a long, low series of non-stop moans, one right after the other. Mmmm, but this felt SSSSOOO good! And I wanted to tell him so!

But he picked that very moment to back away from me completely. I wanted to SCREAM from interrupted desire. He rolled me onto my right side, facing him, and he rolled onto his left side facing me. He softly kissed my lips once, then backed off. What the hell was wrong now? What the $%#@! was he DOING? He had been giving me SUCH pleasure, why had he stopped?

As if in answer to my unasked question, he gazed soulfully at me now, and he slowly parted his lips. His tongue, which I knew first-hand is wonderfully long and wide, now slowly curled out of his mouth and stuck out at me. His tongue stretched out toward me as far as it could possibly go. I momentarily thought of a little boy sticking out his tongue at a classmate and taunting "Nyahhh!" But instead, Frank's fully-extended tongue ran to the left corner of his lips. Still fully-extended, his tongue began a slow, suggestive, seductive lick across his upper lip, until it reached the far-right corner of his mouth. Then he reversed directions, and his extended tongue slowly licked back across his upper lip, from right to left. Wow, this simple gesture was really GETTING to me, I was getting so turned-on watching his tongue antics and wondering when and where his tongue might land on me. I wanted his tongue to explore me everywhere that night!

Frank got up, then lay down sideways across the bed, perpendicular to me, forming a T shape with me.

His head leaned down into my thick, dark crotch fur. I spread my legs open wide to him now, and he softly kissed my pussy lips before backing off a couple of inches. His tongue now extended fully out again, and he again slowly licked from corner to corner across his upper lip. Only this time, as his tongue moved in a long, slow, sweeping arch across his upper lip, the very tip of his tongue traced that same licking arc motion sideways across the outside of my long, narrow pussy lips. Ooooohhh! Sheer heaven!

Frank now placed two fingers at my dampening slit, and he gently pried my pussy lips open. He leaned in another inch or so closer, and once more extended his tongue fully, and slowly licked on a high, sweeping arch across his upper lips. This sent the very tip of his tongue sweeping across the moistness lining my inner walls. I met his lick with an upward thrust of my pelvis even higher up into his face. He was licking right through the crotchless opening of my lacy red teddy, across my pussy lips, and against my inner walls, licking the moisture out of me almost as fast as I could dampen-up again. Ohhh---my---GAAAWWWWDDD!!!

He reached down under my ass, and he began massaging and kneading the creases where my ass meets the tops of my legs. I thrust my pelvis even higher up off the mattress again, and my hips squirmed and gyrated in uncontrollable lust, as his tongue slid ever deeper into my juicy slit and continued to lick mercilessly from one end of my inner walls to the other. I thrust myself upward one final time, shaking and moaning, using all my will power to keep from screaming and waking our son. Then I exploded hot, hard, and heavy, fast and furious, onto Frank's exploring tongue. He licked up my explosive ooze, then backed off long enough for me to quickly catch my breath.

He crawled down between my raised knees now, and he slid his way upward, burying his face in my thick, dark pubic thatch. His torso and legs stretched out as an extension of my own body. He planted a slow, sensuous, sensual series of incredible kisses right onto my hungry clit, which now grew and throbbed up into his face. His tongue slid out of his mouth again, sticking out as far as he could make his tongue go, then making those same fantastic long, arching sweeps of his tongue again, this time directly across my happy, horny little clit. His tongue kept slowly licking across his upper lip, from corner to corner of his mouth, as the tip of his tongue swept across my clit. I thrust my hips up higher and higher and higher into his face, moaning directly into his ear to "Eat me! EEEEAAATTTT me!"

With each lick now, his tongue swept a little faster across my clit, until soon he was flashing his tongue very rapidly from side to side across my horny and excited clit.

"UUUUNNNNGGGGHHH!" I gasped, thrusting and wriggling my hips every which way now, as his outstretched tongue relentlessly flashed rapidly back-and-forth against my stiff, swollen clit.

He took this as his cue to suck my clit up past his lips and teeth, fully up into his mouth. He then began a very gentle nibbling on my clit. "Mmmmmmmm!" I moaned.

"MMMMMMM! You taste SSSSOOO good, my darling," he moaned delightedly into my pussy. My fleshy folds against his lips were muffling his moan into a soft mumble.

His teeth backed off of my clit, and he resumed his rapid sideways licks across my clit. After three or four such licks, he sucked me back into his mouth for another round of clit-chewing. Then back off, lick, then suck and nibble. After about the fourth round of switching between licks and nibbles, I just couldn't STAND it one second longer. I grabbed the back of his head, pulled him down even closer into my over-excited pussy, and thrust my hips even higher up off the mattress. Shaking uncontrollably from head to toe, writhing, squirming, and gyrating, I came against his rapid-fire tongue. I exploded. And exploded again. And yet again. Then I slowed to a thick ooze, and finally to a trickle. After about ten minutes of one orgasm right on top of another and another, with his tongue licking and his teeth nibbling, I finally felt that I couldn't come any more that night. Luckily, I would turn out to be wrong about that.

Latina
Latina
78 Followers
12