Welcoming the Neighbors

Story Info
New neighbors get a very warm welcome.
768 words
3.66
94.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
myjac
myjac
2 Followers

My wife and I are in our mid thirties and had been living in our home for about 10 years with our three children. The neighborhood was mostly senior adults when we moved in but as time passed, so did the owners of the surrounding homes.

The first time my wife saw a couple looking at the house next door, she noticed that they were in their twenties with one small child and that the wife was expecting another child. She commented on how pretty she thought the woman was and hoped that they bought the house, which they did.

Within a few months, we got to know the neighbors very well. We spent time together at dinner, swimming in our pool, and sitting in our spa. Anna is very pretty and Ramona commented several times how she hoped to get to know her better. Ramona has always fantasized about making love to another woman but each time the opportunity presented, she would only go so far.

Shortly after having the baby, Anna began talking to Ramona about how much she missed sex. Their conversations often lead to preferred positions, style, and fetishes. One afternoon while sitting in the spa, Anna admitted that she wished she had breast as big as Ramona's and asked if she could touch them. Ramona admitted that she had implants but granted Anna's request. As Anna touched them, she said she wanted to have implants done and wondered what they would feel like. Then she told Ramona that she couldn't get a good feel for them through the bikini top and without hesitation pulled it down to expose Ramona's 34 C breast.

Anna immediately went back to touching the breast and the two continued talking. Soon Anna's touch began to arouse Ramona's desire to make love to another woman. When Anna lightly pinched the nipple that sent Ramona over the edge. She told Anna "fair is fair", pulled off Anna's top, and grabbed her breast. The two of them caressed each other for a few awhile when Ramona couldn't take any more. She reached beneath the water as Anna watched and started petting Anna's pussy. Anna responded by doing the same to Ramona.

They each took off their own bottoms and continued with the caressing. Ramona finally told Anna that she wanted to fuck her and have her first full blown lesbian encounter. Anna admitted that she too was curious about making love to another woman.

They began to finger each others pussy while they took turns sucking on the others breast. When Ramona had enough of the foreplay, she sat on the edge of the spa and spread her legs. She told Anna that she wanted her to lick her pussy and eat her like she was a starving lesbian. For Anna's first time, Ramona was very pleased at how she made her cum so quickly. Then it was Ramona's turn on Anna.

She told Anna to trade her places. She then began kissing Anna's inner thighs and made her way to the sweet center. She began licking Anna with wild abandon and fingered her pussy at the same time. Anna began bucking making her hips go in rhythm with the penetration of Ramona's fingers. Just as she reached her climax, Ramona gave her a real surprise. Without warning, Ramona slid one of her fingers covered with Anna's pussy juice into Anna's ass.

Anna screamed as her cum began to gush into Ramona's waiting mouth. As she convulsed, Ramona fingered her ass and pussy until Anna could take no more. When Anna calmed down, she told Ramona that she had never had her ass fucked but loved the feeling.

The two of them spent the rest of the afternoon together touching and fingering one another. As evening drew near, Ramona asked Anna if they should tell us, Anna's husband and I, what they experienced. The final discussion was not to tell us, but to put on a show the coming weekend.

Ramona broke their little secret that night while she and I lay in bed. She stroked my cock to make it hard and as she mounted me, she began to tell me of the afternoons events. The more she told me the harder she slammed herself onto my cock. Before she or I could cum, she told me to fuck her ass as she finished her story. I was more than willing and we both climaxed together.

The weekend was two days away but Ramona was already planning the events with my input. The weekend came, but that is another story.

myjac
myjac
2 Followers