Welfare Mothers Make Better Lovers Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"EEHHHAAHHH," she winced out loud, as if she had been lightly jabbed with the edge of a knife, when the spongy, fist shaped head of Jean-Luc's steely penis grazed her cheek.

Scrapping his cock across the side of Bobbie Jo's face, as if it were a huge black crayon, Jean-Luc traced a line of clear precum from Bobbie Jo's earlobe all the way down to her gasping mouth. Looking up briefly at Raoul and Ivan, Jean-Luc silently signaled for each to take hold of Bobbie Jo's arms and keep her secured while he took control of her body.

Feeling Bobbie Jo's body stiffen slightly underneath him as the two Puerto Rican boys pressed their will upon her, Jean-Luc reached down and swung his appendage into the air, allowing it to drop like an ebony battering ram right on top of Bobbie Jo's lips.

Sensing the white woman was attempting to hold her breath, Jean-Luc gently reached down and momentarily pinched Bobbie Jo's nostrils together, forcing her to open her mouth and accept his throbbing manhood into her mouth. Several moments later, the salty taste of Jean-Luc's sweaty genitalia was washing down Bobbie Jo's parched throat with each breath she took.

Flinching each time the rough edges of Bobbie Jo's teeth rubbed against his fleshy pipe, Jean-Luc roughly and rhythmically began to thrust his hips back and forth until he was fucking the slut's ovaled mouth with the same aggression he would have pounded her pussy with.

"UUUMMPPRRHHPPHHH," Bobbie Jo groaned out in a series of savage and husky grunts as Jean-Luc's dick found a brutal home deep inside her gullet.

Grabbing the chubby white woman by both sides of her head, Jean-Luc dug his fingers into Bobbie Jo's tangled brown hair as he forced her mouth upwards, enabling him to shove as much of his 10 inch monster into her boiling saliva pot. Looking down to see over half of his erection buried between her gaping lips, Jean-Luc wickedly smiled to his two coworkers as he pulled it free from Bobbie Jo's mouth.

"UMMPPPAAAHHHHH," Bobbie Jo spat out, the spittle of her oral fluids still connected to Jean-Luc's manhood as he pulled away in a spiderweb like mess of drool.

Dropping the heaviness of his cock down lewdly on Bobbie Jo's greasy chin, Jean-Luc allowed it to rest there for several moments as he planned out what he wanted to do next.

Surveying the sweat soaked and grimy tee-shirt and short set Bobbie Jo had worn for her shift that night at the cleaners, Jean-Luc inched backwards and planted both feet on the floor. Reaching down, he forcefully wrapped his fingers into the elastic band of Bobbie Jo's shorts and panties and in a flash, ripped them all the way down to her knees. In that instant, Bobbie Jo's hairy brown pussy was in full view and Jean-Luc smiled broadly as her vagina seemed to smile back, looking just like a blooming pink flower between her legs.

"Nice pussy...," Raoul commented from off to the side..., "But its loose as shit!"

"I'll fill it," Jean-Luc answered matter of factly as he finished pulling Bobbie Jo's shorts all the way off to the floor and then used his vicelike hands to push her thighs all the way apart.

Resting his knees back up onto the mattress, right between Bobbie Jo's outstretched legs, Jean-Luc reassumed his position of dominance on top of her.

Reaching up with his left hand, Jean-Luc pushed the woman's teeshirt up over her breasts so he could watch Bobbie Jo's succulent endowment shake and quiver as he mounted her. At the same time, he used his right hand to nudge his cock right to the entrance of the whore's steaming cunt.

Just as he was preparing to press his weight forward so that his dick would stab through beckoning pink hole in front of it, Jean-Luc looked up to see both Raoul and Ivan fishing their cocks free from their pants, with a clear intent of jamming them right into Bobbie Jo's gasping mouth.

"Hold it guys...," Jean-Luc calmly asked in his broken English. "You can fuck her anyway you want to later...I wanna hear the Bitch scream when I'm fucking her...just stand there and smack her face with them if you want...don't put them in her mouth just yet."

Watching as Raoul and Ivan retreated on command, Jean-Luc turned his attention back to Bobbie Jo and the sloppy, heated feel of her liquefied cunt on the head of his cock. Nudging his knees forward ever so slightly, Jean-Luc tried to gain all the thrusting momentum he could as he scoured the tip of his monster across the outer edges of Bobbie Jo's obscenely loose vaginal lips. Feeling the friction of his teasing actions building up inside of Bobbie Jo's sex, he watched with awe as the stripped white woman's back bucked off the bed, as if her whole being was begging for him to fuck her.

"Damn Bitch wants it bad," Jean-Luc growled to himself as he ricocheted his pelvis forward with carbine power, causing the initial brunt of his manhood to disappear inside of Bobbie Jo's gaping womb.

"OOHH...SSHHIIIIITTT," Bobbie Jo groaned immediately, filling the small room with the shrill whistle of her untapped lust.

Pinching his fingertips into Bobbie Jo's fleshy pale thighs, Jean-Luc violently forced his crotch further between the writhing woman's outstretched legs until his 10 inch penile stallion crashed headlong into the back wall of the slut's jellied cunt.

"OHH...YEAH," Jean-Luc huskily grunted as his hips started to gyrate back and forth wildly on top of Bobbie Jo's vulva.

Watching the way every muscle in the white woman's doughy body flexed and contorted with each slamming thrust he took, Jean-Luc winked up to his two Puerto Rican buddies, silently beckoning them to use their meaty appendages as drumsticks on each side of Bobbie Jo's churning face.

With the echoing sounds of Ivan and Raoul's cockflesh beating off of Bobbie Jo's flushed cheeks filling the room, Jean-Luc reached down, grabbed the stalk of his black cobra by it's base and wickedly began stirring it like a wrist thick paint mixing stick inside the foaming, molten warmth of Bobbie Jo's oozing slit.

"Motherfucker filled the damn thing," Raoul incredulously commented from above, seeing the way Bobbie Jo's stretched vagina clung tightly around Jean-Luc's supreme erection, creating a pink vacuum seal that neither were about to break until each had shot their wad.

"YOU FEEL IT INSIDE YOU?" Jean-Luc hissed up to Bobbie Jo. "HUH...YOU FEEL IT BITCH...YOU FEEL THAT BIG DICK SPLITTIN' THAT CUNT OPEN?"

"Uh...uh," Bobbie Jo gurgled weakly as every inch of her jiggly flesh bounced obscenely under Jean-Luc's torrential assault.

"HUH...," Jean-Luc barked roughly..."YOU FEEL THAT BIG BLACK DICK RIPPIN' YOUR CUNT OPEN?"

"UUHH...HHUUHHHHHH," Bobbie Jo screamed out loud, her face contorting like she had been sat on fire as the inner lining of her choking pussy turned into a mess of waxy feminine ejaculate.

Rocking her short chubby legs through the air like two spinning windmills, Bobbie Jo's first vaginal orgasm in years ripped through the hull of her body.

"GOODDAMMMN...IIIITTTTTTT...YYYESSSSS...I FUCKING FEEL IT!!" Bobbie Jo cried in victorious defeat and adament submission as the majestic black wand inside of her caused her screaming voice to pierce to late night quiet of the entire motel.

Jean-Luc kept his cock firmly entrenched deep inside of Bobbie Jo's exploding pussy, devilishly poking and prodding it around her rubbery cunt as the white woman's orgasmic emissions saturated his plowing genitalia.

Squeezing his balls to keep his erection at full strength, Jean-Luc reached up along with Raoul and Ivan and played with Bobbie Jo's heaving titties, pinching and prodding them as her dark eyes rolled around their sockets like marbles on a merry go round.

Resting his naked body between Bobbie Jo's still outstretched legs, Jean-Luc kept his crotch plastered against hers, watching the glossy spittle of her released lust dribble down the glistening black flesh of his still embedded penis.

Using his hand to ease it out of her womb, Jean-Luc saw the rounded oval of Bobbie Jo's mouth pucker the word, "NO", as he pretended to free it from the syrupy depths.

"You want me to fuck you again?" Jean-Luc chuckled in his thick French accent. "Well then reach down here with your own hand to keep me from taking it out."

Watching with aroused glee, all three men were mesmerized as Bobbie Jo strained as far as she could to extend her right hand down between her legs to blindly take hold of Jean-Luc's stabbing manhood.

Feeling a jolt of electricity shiver through his towering frame when Bobbie Jo's tentative and sweaty white fingers tapped his veiny monster, Jean-Luc arched his hips upwards slightly, allowing the brown haired fuckslut's hand to completely caress his enormous girth.

"Open your eyes, Bitch, and look down at it inside of you," Jean-Luc gruffly ordered. What would your Daddy say if he knew your hand was trying to shove a black cock deeper inside your cunt...HUH...what would your white Momma say if she knew her little girl's cum was all over that black guy's cock...and still she was begging for more...Look down at it Bobbie Jo...you nasty slut...look at the way your hand is holding it...and look at the way that pussy of yours is bubbling all around it...You want me to fuck you again don't you?"

Raoul, Ivan and Jean-Luc all watched as Bobbie Jo's clenched eye lids flared open, just enough for her to look down the length of her body, over the mammouth swells of her breasts and belly to see what Jean-Luc was beckoning her to see. As his harsh words reverberated around the room, all three men could see the look of depraved arousal that sparkled in her drunken stare as she watched Jean-Luc's endowment stake its claim inside her womb.

"Yes," Bobbie Jo bitterly sobbed down to the Haitian stud waiting between her legs. "Please fuck me again...Please...Dammitt...Please."

Part 3 to come...Thanks for reading

12