Well I Never! Day 04

Story Info
Brother & sister come together for their mother's funeral.
7.3k words
4.73
48.5k
19
3

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 02/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wellard94
wellard94
155 Followers

Author: Jack Wellard Title: Well I Never - Day Four Part: 4 Summary: A brother and sister come to their dead mother's house to sort out her effects in 2002. Keywords: MF, consensual, oral Version: 1.02

***************************
STANDARD DISCLAIMER

The following piece of fiction is intended as ADULT entertainment. It contains material of an adult, explicit, SEXUAL nature. If you are offended by sexually explicit content or language, please DO NOT read any further.

The names in this true story have been changed, even though the some of the main participants are no longer able to read my account.

This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit without the written permission of the author, Jack Wellard. This story may be freely distributed with this disclaimer attached.

Copyright (C) 2011 Jack Wellard. All rights reserved.

***************************


"Well I Never!"

Day Four

Penny stirred and rolled away. I took the opportunity to look at the clock, almost alarm time. Keeping Penny covered with the sheet, I shuffled out of the bed, cancelled the alarm and crept to the bathroom.

Downstairs I quietly washed up last night's dishes and set about making coffee. We needed to be up and dressed for Mrs Whatsit at nine o'clock.

I cut another of the perfumed roses from outside the kitchen window and carried the tray upstairs. Penny was mostly covered but had one leg outside the sheet. I quietly placed the tray at her bedside and proceeded to kiss my way softly from her foot up her leg. Just past her knee Penny stirred, she pulled the sheets back and revealed her fabulous body with her shaved belly. I just had to kiss those fabulous pussy lips, that really got her groaning. Penny opened her legs and reaching down pulled my head into her groin.

Kissing, licking and teasing with a finger brought Penny's first climax of the day. I kept my finger inside her, slowly caressing her G-spot as I kissed my way up her body to her lips.

"Good morning lover, how are you today?" I whispered.

"Fuck me, Harry, just get inside me please." Came the surprise reply. "Like yesterday, on my side." She added rolling away and bringing up one leg, leaving the other almost straight.

I climbed on and straddled the extended leg, trailing my balls up the silky thigh until my erect penis lodged into her juicy opening. Easing myself up the bed drove my cock deep into Penny. I just stayed there holding the wonderful moment.

Penny turned, smiling softly she murmured "Stay there for ever Harry, I love you." She closed her eyes, still smiling.

Keeping my cock deep inside her I leaned forward kissing my way up her arm. She began to gently squeeze my penis.

"Mmmm" She announced "I love your cock, I'm going to keep it, OK?"

"It's all yours, my love. Yours to use however you wish, whenever you wish, wherever you wish." I breathed into her skin as I pecked my way around her perfect shoulder.

Sadly I caught sight of the clock. "Mrs W will be here soon. Do you want me to finish inside you or take Willie out and save him for later?"

"Ohhhh" She moaned. "Let's take him out, that will be yet another first. Your cock feels so luscious inside me, take it out really slowly Harry so I feel every millimetre."

As my penis came out I let it trail moisture down her outstretched thigh.

"OK, coffee time Penny, I'll go and shower, better be quick and get dressed." I suggested.

"Oh my pussy feels so nice." She said caressing the smooth skin we had shaved yesterday. "OK. Go sexy brother before I invite you back where you belong!"

Still with a shiny stiff penis I hurried off to the shower. When I came out Penny was sitting on the toilet. She pulled me over and took my now drooping cock completely into her mouth. It started to expand immediately. She let it out laughing. "Go away and let a girl pee in peace!"

Dried and dressed I took the remains of the coffee downstairs and got the toaster loaded.

Half an hour later Mrs W. was dusting, vacuuming and tidying as we finished clearing the dishes. If she thought anything was other than 'proper' she didn't let on. Penny had our dirty sheets in the washing machine and had re-made the bed to look clean and tidy with the windows open wide to bring in the warm, fresh air. All of her clothes were in the guest room.

After an hour of bustling round Mrs W. joined us for a coffee break. We talked about Mum, the funeral and the family. She told us that most of the village was planning to come to the service and to the party at the village hall on Monday. The W.I. had broadcast the news and they appeared to have everything well under control. I made a mental note to touch base with Kitty just to check on progress and make sure they had sufficient funds for the party.

Mrs W. was always cheerful. She told us she was happy to see that we were relaxed and content. "That's just what your Mum would have wanted." She declared in her broad Wiltshire accent. We explained how we hadn't spent this much time together since I left home over thirty years ago and we now had found we had more in common than we expected. Mrs W. nodded, "Funerals can do that!" She said sagely.

While Mrs W. and Penny continued cleaning and tidying I fired up Mum's PC to check the emails. Several responses were in, some coming, some not, all were sad and offered condolences. The one person without a surname in Mum's address book was Jack. He said he planned to come down to stay for a few days in the area and that he would contact us by phone once he arrived.

There were still quite a few people who hadn't responded, but I thought that was good so far. I told Penny & Mrs W. about the replies as they continued the work.

The washing machine had finished so I took the sheets out to hang on the line. I could see Penny and Mrs W. chatting as they worked and decided to stay in the garden for a while. I trimmed the edges of the grass and dead-headed the flowers. Mum obviously enjoyed her garden and it was a joy to be amongst the results of her work.

Mrs W. called goodbye from the door as she collected her bike and rode off down the lane. Penny came out into the garden and marvelled at its loveliness. I showed her around, enjoying the pleasure of sharing the relaxed beauty with her.

At the end of the garden was a pergola with a view down the length of the garden to the cottage. We sat on the bench holding hands, quietly soaking up the magic of nature around us. I put my arm around Penny and pulled her close.

"I love you Penny, I could stay here for ever with you." I murmured into her ear.

Penny caressed my thigh "Me too." She said. "Would you really stay here with me?"

"Absolutely. The property has been left to us, why not use it?"

We were quiet for a while. Thinking and loving.

"Harry?" That lovely three note singing of a single word had me tingling with anticipation! "Harry, this morning when you pulled out . . have you ever done it before like that?"

"No, Penny." I replied. "Only to avoid leaving my sperm where it didn't ought to be! I've never just slowly withdrawn without cumming though, it was magical."

"I thought it was wonderful too. You are so kind, such a considerate lover. I feel so lucky to have you and to be in love with you." She turned her face to mine and we kissed tenderly.

"Harry . ." she smiled " . . I've got no knickers on!"

"Oh Penny, nor have I!"

We laughed. "Harry I want to be naked in this lovely garden. How about you?"

"If you undress me, then I'll undress you, OK?"

Penny reached across and undid my shirt buttons. She kissed my nipples and ran her hand across my chest, then ran her hands up to my shoulder and down my arm to dislodge the shirt. I shrugged out of the other sleeve.

She kissed her way down to my trouser top, unfastened the belt buckle and pulled down the zip. Unencumbered, my erection sprang out to greet her waiting lips. I stood so that my trousers could drop, pushing off my shoes with my feet I was standing completely naked in our mother's garden with my erect cock in my sister's mouth!

I pulled Penny to a standing position. She raised her arms, as I lifted the dress over her body her breasts bounced into free view as the garment went higher and over her hands. We just embraced, enjoying the wicked pleasure of our nakedness. By mutual longing we stepped apart and just admired each other's body. I took great pleasure in the way Penny gazed at my body, my newly shaved pubic area seemed to get special attention.

After a few minutes of looking and delicate touching I picked up the clothes and spread them on the grass to make a bed. I lay down holding my arms out for Penny to climb on top. She straddled my waist and drooped her breasts to my mouth. I licked one then the other until her nipples were aching to be sucked. I obliged, even drawing both into my mouth at the same time. I could feel Penny's moisture growing as she wriggled on my tummy. I held her hips and steered her lower, Penny reached down and guided my erection into her moist vagina. She sat up and slowly descended until she had it all inside. Then she slowly leaned forward again, her breasts crushing onto my chest. She slowly closed her legs until they were laying along mine. I eased my legs apart and Penny's dropped between my thighs.

The whole sensuous coupling and positioning had been like an erotic ballet dance. I gently rolled my hips to move my cock inside Penny. She reciprocated slowly drawing me deeper into her hot juicy body. We paused, gazing into each other's eyes.

"I love you." I whispered, caressing her back with the most gentle of touches.

"I love you, Harry." She paused. "Harry if I asked you to take your penis out now, could you do it?"

"I would do anything for you Penny, just say the word."

"I think you would too." She said softly, then more urgently. "But don't you dare! I can feel a climax coming like the soft breeze blowing over my back. It is growing, warmer and warmer. It is sending out tiny ripples of perfect pleasure everywhere. It all starts from your beautiful cock and radiates throughout my body." Penny groaned softly.

I kept still, not wanting to break the spell. Penny glowed as her climax flowed through her, I held her close and kissed her face.

"Oh, Harry. Every time is different, every time is better. I love you." She declared, quite loudly. She went on "I'm so sorry our mother died, but if she hadn't I wouldn't have learned about sex and love. Oh Harry, I love our mother, I love her with every ripple of orgasm that washes through my flesh. Do you think she wanted this, like Mrs W. suggested."

"I think if Mum could hear you and see you she would be thrilled to bits!" I said gently shifting my hips so that my cock inched deeper into Penny's juicy cleft.

"Harry, I'm going to ask you to take it out now." She said.

"OK boss." I responded sadly.

Penny grinned, "Only so I can come on the bottom and you can plug me up again big boy!"

I laughed and gently withdrew, rolling to one side while Penny lay back, legs splayed. I stood, looking down at the most exotic sight, then lowered myself into position and pressed my dick back into sumptuous heaven.

"Fuck me now Harry." She urged. "Fuck me hard and come as loud as you want under these beautiful trees."

I had been holding off my climax since this morning so I knew it's arrival wouldn't be long. I loved watching Penny's breasts ride the waves of my thrusts, her nipples rose as the breasts shifted back and forth. I was concentrating so hard on their seductive motion that my climax was delayed. But when it came it was magnificent. The birds flew away as I roared and Penny wailed. What a duet, what a fabulous fuck!

It took several minutes to descend from our high. We kissed tenderly, declaring our undying love and eventually tried to move. I managed to get to my knees between Penny's thighs and pulled her into a sitting position. We giggled at our predicament and Penny's cunt overflowed with juices. That only made us laugh more.

Finally we got to our feet, with one hand I swept up the clothes and we set off along the grass hand in hand, still naked. We were about halfway to the cottage when we saw the car parked by the front gate. Huddled behind a Buddleia bush with its swarms of butterflies we pulled on our clothes and tried to look respectable. Not an easy task in our relaxed and joyful condition. We entered through the back door and found a beautiful young lady sitting waiting.

"Helen!" cried Penny. "When did you get here?"

Helen stood and clasped her mother in an embrace. She turned to me, slightly embarrassed, and hugged me too.

"Sorry, I got here early. Actually about half an hour ago! I came round looking for you and eventually found you!" She stopped looking from Penny to me. We held our breath.

"Ah." Penny asked quietly. "Did you . . er . . see . .?"

"And heard!" Said Helen.

"Oh!" said Penny. I stayed silent.

"I saw and heard everything Mum. From when you undressed each other until uncle Harry roared like a rampant lion!"

Penny blanched.

"Mummy, don't look so distressed! It was the most amazing thing I have ever witnessed!" Said Helen beaming from ear to ear. She hugged her mother, kissing her cheek. I dropped into a chair, drained and relieved.

"You were both amazing, so much love, so much passion! I loved every moment!" Helen said looking from Penny to me. "I had no idea that sex was so glorious, I felt so incredibly happy for you both!"

Penny had regained some composure and offered Helen a cup tea or coffee. Helen said that after seeing that display in the garden Champagne was the only drink she might want! That was my cue, I could meet that requirement.

When I came back with the bottle they were sitting on the settee arms around each other, they looked more like sisters. They were both beautiful.

The pop and gush reminded me of our mutual explosive coming in the garden a few minutes earlier. The girls saw the link and giggled too, still clutching each other tightly.

I handed out the glasses, lovely crystal flutes from Mum's drinks cabinet.

Helen raised her glass "To love and grandma!" She proposed. We echoed the toast and sipped the bubbly.

After a glass Penny and Helen were giggling continuously. I refilled their glasses offering to would leave them to chat while I took my glass out into the garden.

I sat in the shade of an apple tree. The buzzing of the bees and the tinkle of happy voices from indoors went well with the Champagne. I relaxed.

"Shall we eat out here, Harry?" Enquired Penny a while later. "It's so nice in the garden."

I agreed and set up the table and chairs for an alfresco lunch. Glancing up at the spare bedroom I saw Helen. She pulled off her blouse looking straight into my eyes and then undid her bra and pushed it down revealing her wonderful young breasts. Still holding my gaze she pulled a cotton dress over her head and smoothed it down, her erect nipples pressing tightly against the material. She smiled, mouthed a kiss at me and turned away.

Penny came out at that moment. "Er, Penny I just saw . . watched . . Helen undressing." I stammered.

"My darling." She said, kissing me on the cheek. "I told her we had no underwear and suggested she might like to get comfortable too. Was she beautiful?"

"Oh yes, very. You don't mind?" I was still close to stammering.

Penny smiled. "I love you Harry. I know you love me. I know my daughter is beautiful and so pleased she doesn't mind you seeing her like that."

Helen appeared, carrying a tray. Penny said "OK, let's eat!"

I really don't know how she could produce such a spread so quickly from apparently so little but it was great. We chatted happily as we ate. Helen was wonderful company, self-confident and with an easy smile.

"So when did you two get it together?" Helen asked, startling us both briefly.

"On the day we came here, . . Monday." I said, softly. "Why do you ask?"

"So it's not something from way back?" Helen said.

"No, we grew up hardly knowing one another." I offered. "I was ten years older than your mother. I left home before Penny was ten."

"How did it happen?" Helen asked.

"Serendipity!" Stated Penny, smiling broadly. "Really. It just happened, but when it did on Monday evening we just knew it was the real thing. I love Harry, like really love him, not like a brother. You understand Helen?"

"Yes, Mum." Penny said softly, "What I saw this morning was pure love and I was jealous!"

Penny wrapped her arms around Helen. "I'm sorry about your father, but I want to live with Harry from now on."

Helen calmed her. "It's OK Mum, I've seen for ages that you and Dad were just going through the motions. I can understand, I'm a big girl now." She burst into tears.

It was Penny's turn to calm Helen. "What is it poppet, what's the matter?" Penny's arms held her daughter closely.

"Mum, I'm sorry. My boyfriend became too serious, he wanted sex. I didn't really know how. We did it and I hated it!"

Penny clung tight to Helen. "I know, I know. That's what happened to me with your father. What do you want to do?"

"Oh Mummy, until I arrived here and saw you two I didn't know. I just wanted to talk to you about it, but I was dreading your reaction."

"Darling Helen. If we had talked about this before Monday I would have said you must grin and bear it! Now I know that you must NOT do that!"

"Can you show me how? Please Mummy, it's so important. Surely you can understand that now?"

"Yes." Said Penny. "let's work out how to manage this situation. With Harry and I it just happened, we didn't plan anything."

"Please Mummy. I'll do whatever you say." Helen was almost crying.

They hugged. I quietly took away the remains of lunch and stood in the kitchen watching their earnest conversation outside the window.

I washed the dishes and cleared away. I made a pot of tea and carried a tray out to the table. They seemed calmer, talking quietly with heads close together. They held hands, occasionally touching the other's face.

"Tea time, girls" I called as I approached. "A cup of tea cures all ills!"

They looked up, almost surprised to see me.

"Hi Harry." Penny said. "Come and join us, we have a proposition for you."

Sometimes when your lover says something like that you know you have to listen and whatever happens keep a straight face.

"Harry . ." Started Penny. "You remember how you made love to me and it brought sunshine into my life? How I realised I was part of the act and not just an instrument for a man? How I came to enjoy every nuance of love-making?"

I could only nod and pour tea. They both looked at me. I concentrated on the tea, knowing I was doomed to whatever fate they had devised.

"Harry . ." Said Penny in a way that told me 'here it comes'.

"Harry, we wondered if you could do an enormous favour?"

I raised a non-committal eyebrow.

Holding Helen's hand Penny continued. "Harry we want you to show Helen how wonderful sex can be? Would you do that for us please?"

How can you refuse your most loved lover anything?

"I'd be delighted." I smiled at Penny and reached out a hand. I smiled at Helen "Are you sure about this?" I drew her into an embrace.

"Once I saw you and Mum this morning I've never been more sure. I realised that was how I wanted to feel, how I wanted to be treated. Mum looked radiant. She has changed so much since last I saw her, in fact I've never seen her like this. I want to look like that, do you understand?" She said confidently.

"Yes Helen." I smiled. "What do you want to know?"

She laughed. Looking down towards our groins she asked "When did you guys shave?"

Penny and I smiled. Penny answered "Only yesterday evening. We did each other, it was great fun!"

wellard94
wellard94
155 Followers