Well I Never! Day 06 - Jack's Evening

Story Info
A difficult day brought to a satisfactory conclusion.
4.5k words
4.67
17.6k
11
4

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 02/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wellard94
wellard94
155 Followers

Version: 1.00

***************************

STANDARD DISCLAIMER

The following piece of fiction is intended as ADULT entertainment. It contains material of an adult, explicit, SEXUAL nature. If you are offended by sexually explicit content or language, please DO NOT read any further.

The names in this sometimes true story have been changed, even though the some of the main participants are no longer able to read my account.

This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit without the written permission of the author, Jack Wellard.

Copyright (C) 2013 Jack Wellard. All rights reserved.

Well I Never!

Day Six - Jack's evening

As I hugged Penny, then Harry and said goodnight at the door of the pub I felt that a weight had been lifted from my shoulders after almost 50 years.

Sue, the jolly wife of the landlord, came alongside me. "Lovely couple Jack, they were here a few nights ago as well." Sue knew about Val's death and, like everyone I had met in the village, had fond memories of her. I explained that Harry and Penny were her closest relatives and were making the funeral arrangements and sorting out Val's affairs.

"Oh, by the way Jack, your two sailor friends at the table in the far corner asked whether you might like to join them for coffee." Sue smiled and winked, "If you are escorting them home again maybe you might like a key?"

I nodded, smiled and thanked her briefly touching the outside of her forearm. "That might be a splendid idea, Sue. Thanks." Then, with a cheery smile, I approached Gee and Bea's table.

Gertrude opted for her preferred shortened name as soon as she was out of their mother's control. Beatrice liked her own name but allowed Gee and close friends to shorten it.

"Hello ladies," I beamed at them as I leaned in to kiss their offered cheeks. "How are my favourite narrowboaters today?"

"Jack, you old fraud," chortled Gee. "You don't know any other people with a narrowboat!" She gave me a dig in the ribs as I sat down. I had enjoyed the previous evening in the company of these sunny sisters. After eating and drinking together I had walked them back to their narrowboat moored on the canal alongside the pub. Our conviviality had continued over a glass or two of malt whiskey. They were both widowed at early ages and now lived together near Stratford-upon-Avon but spent most of their time on their lovely canal boat.

Gee continued "That man you were with this evening was he your brother? You look very similar, Bea thought so as well." Her sister nodded.

"No, he's not my brother," I responded quietly. They looked expectantly for an explanation but I remained silent.

Sue had offered to get me a coffee as I joined the table. Having just had one with Harry and Penny I declined but suggested that we might enjoy a little cognac. Sue got eager acceptance from the ladies and bustled behind the bar, humming an unknown tune. Bea and Gee were obviously sisters, both small and slim. Their short hair, bright blue eyes and engaging smiles were almost identical in this matching pair.

"So, Jack. You were a little worried about today's meeting at your old friend's house. How did it go?" enquired Bea reminding me that that I had told them briefly about today's main mission.

"Really well, my friends. Quite amazingly well!" I smiled happily.

"Oh lovely, the cognac. Thanks Sue." As the ladies had finished their coffee Sue removed the pot and cups. In their place tubby brandy glasses glistened in the candle light.

"So, Bea & Gee, I would like to propose a little toast," I raised my glass. "To old friends and new friends." Our glasses clinked.

"Hey Jack, what does that make us - the new old friends or the old new friends?" They giggled and I guessed they had probably been drinking wine with their meal. "So are you going to tell us - we're just aching to know about your tricky afternoon," demanded Bea.

I smiled, not deliberately trying to look enigmatic. "Yes Bea, I will tell you, but I would prefer somewhere a little more private if you don't mind," I looked around. "Maybe the cozy lounge on your boat?"

"What's he like Gee!" exclaimed Bea. "Inviting himself aboard again. I'm not sure we've stocked up the Scotch since his last visit!"

"Of course Jack. Let's settle up here and you can support us as we stagger down the tow-path to chez nous," said Gee attracting Sue's attention and asking for the bill in the customary sign language of scribbling in mid-air.

After sorting out the financial dealings and while the ladies visited the facilities Sue slipped a key into my hand. "That's the green side door into the accommodation annex, just in case you miss closing time!" She said, with a gentle nudge and a wink.

Bea & Gee took an arm each and walked me down the path to their narrowboat. Bea boarded first and turned on a light, then Gee stepped aboard and turned to make sure I was safely aboard. In their snug cabin they took off their coats and shoes, I did the same.

"Can I tempt you Jack?" called Gee waving the bottle of single malt in one hand and a crystal whisky glass in the other. Well, who am I to refuse such an offer? In fact moments later we all clinked glasses again and they looked at me expectantly. I was sitting on a long leather bench seat which ran the length of this lounge area. The ladies settled onto the opposite side in separate plush leather seats.

I took a sip of the excellent Scotch and murmured my appreciation.

"Girls, even though this is the censored, shortened version it's still quite a long story, so please get comfy!" I announced placing my still half-full Scotch tumbler carefully on the table.

The lights were low, the narrowboat gently moved on its moorings and the ladies settled into their seats nursing their glasses of malt whisky as I began quietly to relate my story.

"Nearly half a century ago I fell in love for the very first time," I said, retrieving my glass for another good sip. As I peered over the rim I could see that Bea & Gee were intrigued. "Emma was older than me by about nine years and I was still at school. Despite her age Emma was still a virgin. Her circumstances were unusual because as a teenager she had taken on parental responsibility for her brother's young daughter. At first it was just to tide him over the death of his wife. As time went by the situation became more comfortable; Emma kept house and looked after the daughter who was only ten years younger than herself. The brother threw himself into his work, ignoring the fact that Emma's life was now dedicated to supporting him and bringing up his daughter -- her niece Valerie."

I paused for another sip. Bea & Gee were silent and attentive as I continued. "I was staying for a fortnight's holiday with my aunt Jane who lived next door to Emma. My perspective of Emma altered rapidly from being the 'mother' of a girl I rather fancied to a person I admired for her selfless application in looking after the household. When I got to know her better this appreciation upgraded to complete adoration! We quickly became lovers, both of us inexperienced but deeply, exquisitely in love. Emma enjoyed looking after her niece Val, but she wanted a child of her own. During the several days we had together we did our utmost to make that happen." I looked from one face to the other, both looked slightly flushed, maybe it was the effect of the single malt but I hoped my story was reaching them.

Another sip, even in the dim light I could see that the eyes watching me were misty. "Unfortunately, at the end of my stay my aunt, who knew what Emma and I were trying to achieve told me that Emma was not pregnant." I paused to wipe my own moist eyes.

"It was only several years later when I went to the wedding of my cousin that I discovered my aunt's perfidy. Emma had been pregnant after all but she and my aunt had decided to keep it from me as I was still so young. Val was at the wedding with her husband and a young boy called Harry. My aunt broke down as she admitted her part in the deception about Emma's pregnancy. Harry was Emma's son, I was his father." I took a deep breath and sighed. It was the end of a long emotional day and I was cracking up.

"Sadly, Emma had contracted a blood disorder and died soon after Harry was born. You can imagine that nowadays the problem would be sorted out very promptly . . but back then . ." I hardly noticed that the ladies had moved and they were now sitting on either side of me each holding a hand.

I smiled bravely and continued. "Val and her husband did a marvelous job and Harry had no idea that they were not his parents until this afternoon. Today's news must have been a big shock for him. For Penny too, as she no longer has a big brother. Luckily, they seemed to take it very well," I paused. "In fact, they took it extremely well." Bea had moved to kneel on the wooden floor and was now cuddled around my left leg and her sister had moved inside my right arm and had her arms wrapped around my body, both had tears in their eyes.

"That was Harry and Penny you saw this evening at the pub. They were great company and it helped a lot to see them again so soon after breaking my news. It's wonderful to talk about my son now." I squeezed Gee closer and stroked Bea's head as it lay on my thigh. Both were very quiet.

I said nothing. The gentle movement of the boat was soothing, the accumulation of alcohol and the warmth of the sisters' snuggles were supremely comforting. Maybe the warmth had increased beyond comforting from my point of view. I was feeling the early signals of arousal! No great alarm bells yet, but my crutch was tighter in my trousers and my heart beat seemed faster than normal. Bea's head was on top of my thigh but her hand was inside and gently moving. It was a light caressing motion which seemed to be imperceptibly moving upwards. Gee's head was against my chest. Her hand had somehow slipped inside my shirt and was softly touching my skin. It too was slowly moving and soon encountered my nipple. The fingers stopped there, lightly circling my stiffening little button arousing it and sending goose-bumps rippling across my body.

After a few moments she tweaked the nipple gently between thumb and forefinger. My arm was still around her back holding her close to me. I gently pulled upwards. She turned her face and pulled her arm from around my back and slid her hand behind my head. We kissed. It was a delicious tender first kiss. It lasted and lasted. As our tongues explored she stroked my chest then pulled out her hand and began slowly unbuttoning my shirt.

Bea's hand had reached my bulging trouser crutch. She softly ran her fingers around the whole area causing even more internal stress on the material. Moving higher she brought her other hand into play so that she was able to manipulate the zip open. Instantly, one hand slipped inside. The other hand fiddled the belt buckle loose then popped the final button holding the trousers in place. Now both eager hands could forage in my underpants!

I was groaning into Gee's open mouth. She moved her lips away and softly kissed her way to my ear. Licking it, she softly whispered. "You shouldn't be on your own tonight Jack. Stay here with us."

Bea had both hands around my erect penis inside my pants. As I was willing her to pull my trousers down, she had the same idea. I lifted my tail to facilitate her good works. Bea pulled everything off my feet and pushed the clothes away as she moved between my thighs. Her hands sought my prick and she clasped it between her small hands. I could feel that she must have removed her blouse and bra as my thighs were brushed by smooth tender skin. She turned deliberately sideways and rubbed her soft breasts against my thigh. She continued this movement all the way from one knee to my groin and back to the other knee then back to the point where she could rest her little breasts on top of my thighs. Bea leaned forward and licked the tip of my straining cock. She was still holding my erection with both hands.

Gee had pushed my shirt down my free arm and was kissing her way across my bare chest. Slowly she kissed her way downwards where she encountered her sister's head. They shared my cock in their mouths then I watched as they kissed each other with the tip of my erection touching their cheeks. They whispered something I couldn't hear then carried on devouring my penis.

I was naked apart from the shirt still tangled on one arm. Gee was fully dressed. Bea, as far as I could see, was topless. Gee pulled away, kissing me gently on the lips and stood behind her sister. She flicked the catch on Bea's skirt letting it fall to the floor. Smiling at me she crouched behind her sister who was still engaging my dick in a quiet conversation. A few moments later she waved her sister's skirt and tossed it to the same chair. I could see that she was kissing her sister's back and felt both of them moving. Gee stood grinning, showed me a pair of panties which joined the heap, then pushed her own down her legs and flicked them accurately on top of her sister's. Gee grinned, she still wore her blouse, it was open but she made no move to take it off.

Bea, naked and beautiful, stood slowly then put one knee on the bench seat alongside me. She leaned in and kissed me urgently. Holding on to my shoulders she brought her other knee onto the seat outside my other thigh. Gee moved forward and again began kissing her sister's back.

Bea kissed my ear and whispered. "Guess who won the toss?" Keeping her hands on my shoulders she lowered her bottom and closed her eyes as my cock, directed by her sister, engaged with her moist vagina. I heard Bea gasp and felt her fingers caress my erection around the entrance to Gee's moist cunt.

Gee was panting. "Sorry Jack, it's been a while. I think I'm coming already." My rampant cock twitched, still held lightly by Bea's fingers, and Gee trembled. She seemed to lose control of her muscles and dropped smoothly onto my lap. Bea's hands were now around Gee caressing her sister's lovely little breasts. Gee's head was on my shoulder. She was shuddering as my cock twitched inside her. "Oh fuck Bea, I'm climaxing again! Oh it's so delightful!"

Gee slowly subsided to a calm state. She kissed me eagerly and said. "Thank you Jack. That was fucking amazing. Sorry to swear but it's the only way my brain can cope with this overload of pleasure." She started to rise up. "Keep calm and carry on Jack. It's Bea's turn!"

No sooner had she dismounted than Bea was in her place. She kissed me and murmured. "I came just watching your stiff prick penetrate Gee's pretty pussy! Now she can enjoy the magic show."

I felt Gee's fingers positioning my slick dick. They slid it across Bea's soft lips and teased the tip into the dripping entrance. Bea murmured. "Oh that feels so nice, so much promise Jack. Can you feel my pussy kissing your cock?" I nodded and kissed her face. She had a beautiful face, it was now radiant!

Slowly, with control that amazed me she lowered herself. "I want to feel every millimeter of this lovely cock. Oh Jack, oh Gee, oh God it's amazing!"

Gee could no longer hold my penis as it was almost completely inside her sister. She wrapped her arms around her and kissed the side of Bea's face.

There was a quiet moment as her weight finally rested on my hips. Bea sighed. "Jack, I've waited years for this moment. I don't want to move, can we stay like this for a while?"

"Forever at your service madam." I quipped not actually expecting my old fella to last much longer so a pause was all to the good.

Soon she started a forward and back motion with her hips which suited me fine; it was the up and down which would finish me quickest! Then she tried side to side, then round and round. Her face was flushed and I could feel her internal muscles gripping my cock. "Can you feel that Jack?"

"Too true. It's absolutely wonderful! Don't stop." I groaned raising my hips to thrust deeper into this slim body.

"Oh please Gee hold me, I'm cresting the big one." She urged her sister.

Gee wrapped her arms around her sister as Bea's head went back and she screamed as quietly as she could. Her body was rocking, quivering and shaking. The effect on my balls was inevitable. That old familiar tingling gave me fair warning and encouraged me to stretch deep into Gee's cunt. As I pressed she squeezed and trembled. My cock felt majestic as it blew my juice far into her body. I heaved and grunted. I pushed and yelled. Bea, supported by her sister, gently subsided onto my chest.

Juices were pouring from our conjunction. I whispered to Gee. "Do you have a towel handy? I don't want to spoil your leather seat!" She grinned and reached behind her then placed her blouse under her sister to catch the dribbles.

Gee snuggled close to me. "Thank you Jack. We've waited so long for that!" She kissed my face and pulled my head round to press her lips softly to mine. "I hope you don't mind us sharing you?"

"I thought it was brilliant the way you did that. I really couldn't have lasted all the way twice round!"

There was a squishy sound as my soft penis relinquished its warm home and slurped out of Bea's gushing pussy. Luckily the blouse collected our deposits as Bea slowly tried to get her legs to work. She literally fell off and lay along the bench seat her naked bottom still dribbling our collective juices. Gee took the other blouse, wiped me dry then gently mopped up her sister.

Gee said. "Sorry Jack I think Bea's completely out. Can you help me get her to bed please?"

"Of course," I replied. "Show me the way." My own legs were none too steady but I wrapped my arms around Bea and lifted her gently. Through the door at the end of the narrow passageway was a double bed. Gee turned back the covers on one side. I placed her gently on the bed and left Gee to cover her.

Back in the lounge I retrieved my trousers and slipped them on. As I was doing up my shirt Gee came in. "Do you have to go Jack?"

"Sorry but I should really. I think I'm going to be involved in funeral stuff straight after the church service. Thank you for a wonderful end to the evening Gee. How did you know I needed that?"

Still totally naked, Gee clung to me. "Jack, I have to confess that after your visit last evening we decided we wanted you! Tonight your wonderful love story completely tipped us completely over the edge. I hope you don't mind being gang-banged by a couple of horny widows?"

"It was wonderful Gee. Just a perfect way to get me out from under the emotional cloud and into the sunshine again. So thank you both, you girls can gang-bang me anytime you feel the urge!" I turned towards the mahogany cabin door, checking my pocket for Sue's key. "I'll see you tomorrow sometime if you are staying here."

"We're staying Jack and looking forward to having you again. Goodnight lover!" She kissed me again then, still naked, unlocked and opened the door for me. She hesitated, looking nervous.

"Jack, can I ask you a question?"

"Of course Gee. I can't guarantee to answer but I'll give it a try." As she stood in the doorway I could see her little breasts quivering and her nipples stood out firmly. I didn't know if she was cold or whether it was apprehension so I took her in my arms and said "Beautiful lady what is your question?"

"Jack, I hope you don't mind my asking . . No, I feel silly now." Gee clung to me then pulled my head close and whispered. "Jack darling, do you ever kiss your lady's pussy?"

I gently cuddled her closer and whispered my reply "Normally I ensure the pleasure of my partner before taking my own. Sometimes using cunnilingus. Why do you ask?" Despite the late hour and my recent exertions I could feel little Jack stirring!

"I've never had a man do that to me, not that I've actually had sex with that many. You're only my third. I just wondered, you know?" She now looked embarrassed.

wellard94
wellard94
155 Followers
12