Well Needed Vacation

Story Info
Flirting, exhibitionism, & a first time foursome.
3.7k words
4.02
108.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArtDe
ArtDe
3 Followers

We are a hard working couple with four teenage children (from two families). My beautiful sexy wife Jean has been planning a wonderful vacation to Vancouver BC for two months now. We usually go to Canada at least twice a year, which is north of us only 5 hours by car to the beautiful Montreal. Jean decided we needed a chance of scenery. We are both in great shape, Jean is in her early 40s and I am in my early 50s but both look and act young. Jean is sometimes quiet but always teasing, flirting or driving me crazy with her daring exhibitionist ways with me. She loves to dress in a subtle teasing ways like skipping her underwear. I will never predict what Jean will do or say next, "I love her surprises"!

We arrived at our gorgeous hotel after a long uneventful fight. We approached the desk and gave the woman our name. She types us in the computer and said they have no reservation in your name and don't have a room for us. I started to get mad and Jean said I have the confirmation number. Jean handed the number to the woman, which typed it in and said hold for a minute and went into the back room. She came back with the manager, which also looked on the computer and said we have a little problem and not to worry, it's our fault. He stood at the computer for a few minutes and said all we have is the honeymoon sweet. We will give it to you at the same rate you were quoted. I ask what happed and the manager said they had serious computer problems the same day we booked. He said that we will love the up-graded room and sorry for any inconvenience.

The Bell Hop escorted us to our room, he opened the door and oh my God it was large and beautiful with the greatest view of Vancouver, a large lake with very high white caped mountains in the background. I tipped him handsomely as he left. We stood in the middle of the room hugged and looked everywhere. We could not believe our good fortune. We explored the room finding all kinds of wonderful extras, like large TV, with DVD and VCR and many channels including X-Rated movies. The king size bed was magnificent and very cozy with lots of soft pillows. The large bathroom had a Jacuzzi/Hot Tub that would easily fit four. The room was decorated in an early Canadian style. With warm painted walls, soft wingback chairs, oil paintings, mirrors, old style tables, desk and a dressing screen etc, it was so homey and romantic.

We were really tired from the long flight so we decided to take a little nap. It was 8:00 AM and with the four-hour difference it was confusing what to do. We called the desk and asked them to call us in two hours. We woke up, took a long shower together making wonderful soapy, slippery and sloppy love. We got dressed and went shopping for Jean, she needed clothing, we thought it would be more fun to buy in Vancouver, because of the exchange rate and many women's stores were have big sales right now. The concierge guided us to the best shopping area where we spent the day having time of our life.

I was so turned on by watching Jean try on so many sexy things. She was very naughty, she would try on something really sexy that she would never buy but she knew it would drive me crazy as she modeled it and it did. Many times she would walk out in something very reveling not knowing there was people with in seeing range. That got me hard. A very nice cute sales lady came up, asked if we need anything and I said we would like to borrow your backroom with a naughty smile on my face. She turned red and smiled, because she said she saw what we've been up to and was talking to her fellow works about our daringness.

I was watching them from the corner of my eye. I loved it! Jean had no idea she was putting on a show for more then just me. Jean bought four beautiful things, two very sexy sundresses, halter-top and a short silky skirt. We left there and went into a small women's boutique that had mostly sheer silky imported clothing. Jean tried on a very sexy flowered blouse in pinks and purples that Jean said it was too sheer to go without something under it. Three couples walked in while Jean was in the changing room so when she came out to show me the blouse, they all stopped to look at Jean model it for me she wasn't wearing a bra. I was so hard I couldn't stand up. So she decided to get a sheer thin silky white spaghetti strap tank top to wear under it. As we were paying, one of the other couples came over and said to Jean, "you looked so beautiful in that blouse." Jean turned red and said to them, "thank you."

We got a bite to eat in one of the out-side dinner cafés it was so beautiful our which made it very romantic. We talked about our shopping adventure and how I enjoyed the show she put on for everyone and me. She said she had no idea but like hearing about it, now! We hit a few more stores and bought a very sexy black evening gown in satin silk with a very low cut in the back. It was so low you could see the top of her tushy cleavage. We decided it was time to go back to our room and take an afternoon knap then make a little love. We got undressed crawled into our big beautiful bed and I fell right to asleep. Jean was much too awake because of all the excited with our naughty shopping spree and her first time exhibitionism to sleep and she didn't want to disturb me, so got dressed. Not knowing what to do with herself, went down to the lobby to see what was going on.

She saw a cozy lounge with a small bar, dim lights with just one couple sitting there. She wondered in and sat down at the bar next to the woman and said hi. The couple both said hello and asked if I was on vacation. I said yes, my husband was in the room taking a nap and I couldn't sleep. He was so exhausted from the exciting shopping spree that we went on today. They introduce each another, she said I am Halley and this is my husband Jim. I said I am Jean and my sleeping husband is Art. She was very pretty, same body type as me and he must have been from India because he was very dark skinned and quite handsome.

Halley was very friendly and loved to talk, she was very bubbly and Jims was quiet but very sweet. We talked about our lives, children (they had two) etc. They were from Buffalo, NY and this is their first vacation in a long time. They got here early this morning also and also went shopping, had very little luck. She bought the halter-top that she was wearing and the short wrap around silky skirt. She said the loved the halter top but it was one size to big, it's a four and I wear a two, I bought it anyway! Halley was drinking a strawberry rum daiquiri and Jim had a rum and coke. The bartender asked me what I would like and I said I would have the same as Halley. Halley told me that Jacky the bartender was well known for making this drink.

As Jean's sipped on her delicious sweet rum drink, and as she talked with Halley Jean couldn't help but noticed each time Halley reached for her drink she could see her whole right breast. Jean was so happy they didn't have the halter-top in her size and she assumed Jim was too, because I also noticed Jim had a great view from his seat and he had a very nice smile as he observed my looked at me stair. Jean never thinks about women like this but she was getting a little turned on by the view. Jean had a strange thought of sliding her hand into Halley's halter-top and softly cupping her sweet breast with her soft pink nipple. Jean knew Halley didn't know she was exposed which made it a little more exciting. Now Jean sees what Art was always trying to explain to Jean about voyeurism and how sexy it can be.

Halley said they had very little luck shopping and I told her I had great luck and bought six very sexy things. I offered to take her tomorrow if she would like. The men could do whatever they want or tag along. Halley thought this was a great plan and Jim said "no problem." As Jean talked about her purchases Halley was getting very excited. Halley said I have to confess about something that I did today. Jim said yes? Well, do you remember I was wearing a short skirt, he "yes," and we were in a shoe store were I tried on many pairs of shoes and finally settled on one pair, he said "yes."

She said to Jean the interesting part was Jim didn't know why the young shoe salesman, "I would say in his late 20s," was so helpful and never complained about showing me so many pairs of shoes. "Jim," I wasn't wearing any underwear, Jim said "what," now I know why the shoe salesman was working so hard to please your every demand. Jim had a very devious smile on his face.

Jean under the influence of her rum drink said would you like to come up to our room to see what I got. Halley looked at Jim and she said sure. They finished their drinks and I said to Jacky could I get a strawberry daiquiri to take back to my room. Jacky said are not allowed to do that but I will let you anyway and Halley said she wants one to as well. We both left a handsome tip for Jacky and said she was sorry she couldn't join us, it sounded like fun and had such good luck. They carried their drinks to the elevator and talked all the way up sipping at the same time. Jean tried to explain our good fortune with our beautiful room. Jean was a little too high from her drink to remember that I was a sleep.

I had woken up in an empty bed thinking Jean must had gone for a walk, so I hopped into the shower to be fresh so when Jean gets back so I could attack her. They all walked in the same time I was walking out of the bathroom in my bathrobe. Jean said these are my new friends Halley and Jim and this is my husband Art. Jean told me she wanted to show Halley the sexy clothes we bought today. I couldn't but help notice Jean was acting a little differently then her normal quiet self. So I sat on the bed and we all talked a little as Jean took things out of the boxes. Halley loved the clothes and asked if she could try them on. Jean said yes we will go behind the screen and I will help you.

You can model them for the men. Jim sat in one of the over sized wingback chairs and I was still on the bed. I love my spot because I could see them behind the screen through a mirror on the wall. The women or Jim had no idea that I had such a great view. Halley removed her clothing and wasn't wearing any underwear. Oh my God was she beautiful with a slender soft skin body with gorgeous small breast, she was the same size as Jean. I saw Jean just stand there, looking at Halley and beyond my wildest fantasy Jean leaned over and gave Halley the warmest kiss. I had no idea this would ever happened and couldn't wait to tell her I saw this. Halley seemed pleased with the kiss then put on the gown first.

Halley walked out from behind the screen and we both said beautiful until she turned around and both of our mouths dropped. Halley had a nice rounded tush and with a great amount of butt cleavage showing. I thought I would love to be slow dancing with her right now. Jim was frozen in his seat with just a smile on his face. They went back behind the screen to try on a sundress. Halley removed the gown and when she turned towards the mirror I noticed she was completely shaved. At the same time Jean reached down and slowly place her hand on Halley's smooth saved vagina. I wanted to jump out of my skin. I could not believe this, this is my quiet and conservative wife that wouldn't even talk with me about my wild fantasies? I heard Jean ask Halley a question but couldn't quite make it out but I knew what it was, because I heard the word "laser." Halley closed her eyes for a second until Jean removed her hand, so I knew Halley really enjoyed Jeans bravery. I feel badly Jim is missing all of this.

Jean tried on the next two sexy sundresses, which drove Jim and I crazy. Then Halley tried on the Sheer blouse with a short skirt. I saw Jean hand Halley the tank top to go under it and she refused it with a smile. Halley then walked around the screen; Jim and I went wild, Halley looked so sexy with the outline of her naked breast as the light shined through the sheer blouse. She then pranced around the room allowing her naked breast sway back and forth, smiling all the time.

Jean noticed that Jim had a budge in his pants so she bravely walked over to him and placed her hand on it and said "Jim what is going on in here"? Halley came over and unzipped Jim's pants and said, "Here lets see that is could be." Halley said "Jean I think you might have to help me," I smiled and slid my hand in his open fly over his underwear and slowly pulled out Jims very hard beautiful dark-skin penis. Jean said "wow" it so warm, hard and beautiful. Of course I am not only shocked but I am the only sober in the room. I am so amazed by what I have been seeing my sexy wife do since I walled out of the bathroom.

Halley unbuttoned Jim's pants and then slid them off. Jean got on her knees in front of Jim and slid Jim's penis into her mouth. Halley said, that is unbelievable you can take the whole penis into your mouth. Halley said, "Could you teach me how to do that"? Jean said "yes" we must move Jim over the bed. They both undressed Jim and laid him down on the bed next to me. Jean said we also must get naked and so before you know it Jean had undressed Halley and visa versa. My God! I can't believe anything that I have been seeing. Now I am sitting next to three beautiful sexy naked people with the greatest seat in the world. I am also so hard and turned on but I don't know what to do next because I am still in a state-of-shock. So I went over and picked up Jean's large strawberry drink sat back on the bed sipped on it while I watched the lesson on deep trotting Jim. WOW! Now I see why Jean is so daring, this drink is loaded with rum and I'll bet it's 151 proof as well. Halley was a fast study and Jim was a good sport to be so patient, yeah right!

Jean said to Halley I feel so badly Art is all alone could you give him a little attention white I make sure Jim is happy, yeah right again! So, as Jean got up and slid Jims wet and hard penis inside of her. Halley said well Art could you show me that bulge under your robe then slowly opened my robe before I could answer. Halley said oh my, a very hard white one that needs special attention. She went to my penis and slowly kissed it everywhere and before she slide her mouth over it Jean said, the three of you lie down on the bed next to each another with Halley in the middle. Of course we listen to Jean our teacher.

As I stood up I let my robe fall to the floor. She said now close your eyes and don't do nothing but lie there still. Jean slowly went from my penis to Halley's naked vagina to Jim's penis. She had the time of her life going back and forth. I was in heaven until Jean said ok now it's Halley's turn. Jean took Halley's spot in the middle then Halley proceeds to explore everywhere she has never been. She seems to really like my penis I think because it's new and on a different man and loved trying out her new trick of deep trotting.

Then she really enjoyed exploring Jean's bushy, wet, warm vagina, which Halley admits, is an incredible turn on for her. Halley was in heaven licking her first vagina with a penis in both hands. She licks Jean's very wet slippery vagina and performed maneuvers with her tongue that Jean has never felt before that only a woman could do to another woman. Halley said she has never been this turned on before and was so wet. I said to Halley "please show me how wet you are" and without missing a beat, drops her vagina down on to my mouth. Wow is she wet and delicious. I get my face so slippery and wet. She lifts off me and I turn and give Jean the sloppiest wettest kiss that she loves, she whispers, "she loves me."

Then Halley gets up and lies down so Jean is now in the middle and tells Jim "now it's your turn." Jim just stands there for a minute and looks at the three of us and says, "oh what the hell!" Place his mouth and tongue on Jean vagina first and finds her very wet, sweet and exciting. Then to all of our surprise put mouth over my penis and gives me a wonderful sucking like the way he would love to have it done him. The two women sit up to get a better view. They are amazed and very turned on by this, they slowly stroke his hair and head while he gives his first blowjob tasting my pre-cum. Jim then moves over to Jean's very sloppy vagina.

Jean said it's now Art's turn and Jim takes my place. I also put a lot of thought put into what I was about to do to Jim while I licked Jean's naked vagina. Normally I wouldn't be so excited about this but Jim's penis is waiting to be sucked by me. With great trepidation I had to owe up to be part of this wild team. I did it; I took Jim's penis into my mouth and had an all-new experience of my life. I sucked on Jim for a little while then I slowly moved over to my sexy Jean.

Jean was quite interested in this new experience were all having. I saw that Jean was so ready for me, so I took my lips and tongue to her hot, very wet delicious vagina and at the same time I slid my penis in Halley's waiting nude wet spot and she didn't last long before she had an award winning orgasm. Jim had placed his penis into Jean mouth, as I licked her, which helped with the intensity of Jean's earth shaking orgasm. I then had to give Halley the same experience so Jim and Jean ran there hands all over Halley smooth, soft warm smooth body while I gave Halley another mind-blowing orgasm. Jim had cum in Halley's mouth the same time she came. Halley never swallowed before so I didn't know she still had a month full of Jim's cum when I pulled her over to me and gave her a very warm soft kiss when I got a mouth full of Jim's cum. I didn't know what to do, so I swallowed it, not bad I have to say.

Jean told Halley that I haven't cum yet and that the three of them should pleasure me. Jean told Jim and Halley to all lie down with their heads together and for me to knee over the three of them so they could all have excess to my penis. I did and my view of the three heads together was one of the sexiest I have ever seen. My penis going back and forth into three different willing wet mouths. WOW! I got up and repositioned myself so I could slid me very hard penis into Halley's slippery vagina and passionately kissed Jean while I intensely came in what felt like large loads of hot cum. I collapsed on the bed in between the two women. Halley told Jim he must lick her vagina clean and he obeyed very well.

We all took a nice short half hour nap. We woke up and Jean suggested we all hop in the hot tub. It was great way to wake up and we all had a friendly open chat about what happen to us for the first time. We agreed it was a wonderful new experience and should talk about it the next day as we all went shopping for Halley. I can't wait! Jim and I looked at each another and smiled knowing the show the two women will put on for us and one never knows who else might be near by? Oh God! We will all be here for a whole week, ay!

ArtDe
ArtDe
3 Followers