We'll Show You Ours, If...

Story Info
Two couples satisfy each others need to see and be seen.
8k words
4.66
129.9k
62

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,585 Followers

Dawn and I had got ourselves into a surreal conversation with another couple at an open air gig for a local band, a conversation that ended up with us arranging to meet at the weekend for a sexy get together. We weren't intending to be wife swapping, well probably not anyway, but to have same room sex and to watch each other doing it. We'd found out, somehow during the conversation, that none of us had ever done that before and yet all of us thought it would be a thrill to try, so the arrangements were made.

Saturday seemed a long time in coming. By then we'd gone over and over what happened in the park, both in our minds and in discussion with each other, just to be sure we were comfortable as individuals and as a couple. We had to be absolutely sure that having other people involved wouldn't harm our relationship.

I suppose a big part of it was showing off. I wanted other people to see the beautiful woman that I made love to every night, and see the pleasure that I experienced and go away suitably jealous. It sounds silly, but I wanted others to want her and envy me because I'd got her. We also, both Dawn and I, wanted to push at our horizons a bit, to try things we hadn't, even things we shouldn't, to get maximum enjoyment from sex. Dawn summed it up best.

"Look darling." She said to me finally. "We're involving other people in our sex life, not in our love life. It's for physical thrills, not emotional ones."

We were happy with that, and when we woke up Saturday morning we were both in a state of high nervous excitement.

As the morning wore on we became more and more nervous, scared even. Not because we didn't want to do the things we'd arranged, but because we were so new to it that we'd no idea how to get things going, and Eddie and Ros had said that they hadn't done anything like this before either.

We weren't even sure what we should be wearing to greet them, or even sure that they would actually turn up. In the end we stayed dressed as we were, jeans and sweat shirts.

We had an early lunch. Mostly because we were too nervous and fidgety to relax and wait, and then we sat and fidgeted some more afterwards.

"Andy?" Dawn asked me as we sat drinking coffee. "How come I'm scared shitless and yet I can still have a wet pussy?"

"I don't know, darling." I told her. "But I've got an erection that keeps going up and down like Groucho's eyebrows."

I don't know what made me think of the Marx brothers, but the imagery made her smile anyway.

Eventually we heard a car crunch over the gravel of the drive and we knew our guests had arrived. What happened now was down to us.

If we'd decided to dress down then Eddie and Rosalyn had decided differently. They were both in what is termed as smart casual, Eddie in neatly pressed grey slacks and an open necked white shirt, and Ros in a white summer skirt with a lovely pale green blouse that set of her newly page-boy styled blonde hair. The only thing that jarred in their appearance was the dark red cravat around Eddie's neck, something that, with his moustache and collar length hair, gave him the look of a refugee from the seventies.

"Would you like to come in?" I asked, aware of the absurdity of my question the moment the words passed my lips. My nerves were showing again.

We were soon all seated in the lounge, myself and Eddie nursing beers and the ladies with glasses of white wine, and all of us gazing silently at each other and wondering where to begin.

The conversation stuttered into life but remained, to put it mildly, very stilted for the next half hour or so, with no one really sure how what to say. But eventually, as we began to relax in each others company the chat came around to our meeting in the park.

"How did you feel when you got home and realized what you'd let yourself in for?" Dawn asked Ros.

"I was more embarrassed than worried." Ros answered. "I've never been watched before, but the idea quite turned me on when I'd had chance to think about it."

She looked at Eddie and smiled. "We both really like the idea of showing off, but we do want to see you and Andy doing it too."

"You will." I told her. "That's what today's for."

"Yes I know, and I've been looking forward to it ever since we met."

I figured that we were ready to start things off, and there was one way I figured I could point things in that direction.

"Have you ever played strip poker?" I asked, expecting the affirmative answer that I received.

"Then, do you fancy a game?"

There could be no mistaking my intention and yet the question left the way open for anyone to duck out. At the time I was pleased with my own tact, but afterwards I realized it must have seemed as subtle as a bulldozer. But what the hell, it worked.

Or I thought it had until Ros said no. All eyes swivelled to look at her.

"I know a better game." She told us, grinning at our bewilderment.

We all looked at each other and then looked back at Ros, waiting for her to explain.

"I don't know what it's called and I've never played it, but it should be good because it's random. I came across it in a saucy novel. You need a pack of cards, and you deal them out face up. Now, the person who is dealt the ace of spades must lose one item of clothing, and the person who gets the diamonds decides which item. Then the person who has the ace of clubs does the actual removing, so it's possible for the same person to get the spades and the clubs, and take their own clothes off. Do you follow?"

We all nodded, genuinely interested.

"What about the one who gets the ace of hearts?" Dawn asked, leaping ahead.

"Ah! They're the lucky ones." Ros stopped there and looked at us, stretching the suspense.

"Go on." I prompted. "How so?"

"Because they can, if they want, but they don't have to, kiss the person who has lost the clothing, either on the lips or on any skin that has been revealed by the item just taken off. Oh, and they can't be refused."

Ros looked quickly at both Dawn and myself.

"If you don't object that is, I know it's a bit more than just watching each other, but we can leave the hearts out altogether if you don't like the idea."

I came to the conclusion that our friends maybe had more in mind than just same room sex with our own partners, but I didn't make anything of it.

"I don't see a kiss being a problem, wherever it goes." I told Ros, much to her ill concealed relief.

"So, if I've just lost my knickers." Dawn asked. "Whoever is dealt the ace of hearts can kiss my pussy if they want and I can't say no?"

"Yes, that's about it." Ros told her.

"Sounds good to me, count me in." Dawn told her gleefully.

I had a question of my own now.

"What happens to anyone who has lost everything?"

"Well, they can either drop out and watch or they can keep playing and do a forfeit if they get the ace of spades."

"Any kind of forfeit?" Dawn asked.

"Yes, whatever the person with the diamonds wants."

"This gets better and better." She laughed.

"So, shall we have a game?" I asked, looking round at three eager faces.

I went and fetched the cards while Dawn freshened our drinks and pulled the coffee table up. We settled into our seats, with Eddie and Ros side by side on the sofa and myself and Dawn on the two flanking chairs.

"So who deals?" I asked.

"The one who got the spades last time, but you can to start us off." Ros replied.

It had been slow and difficult when they'd first arrived, but now things seemed to be moving along nicely, and I was looking forward to the rest of the day.

I shuffled the pack, everyone else took a gulp from their drinks and then we all leaned forward to see what the cards had in store for us.

The first round had Ros making Eddie lose that hideous cravat, and saw him make a pantomime out of kissing himself when he was dealt the ace of hearts as well, and that innocent start had everyone relaxing.

I won't bore you with a round by round account of every item of clothing that we all discarded; I'll just keep my description to what they call the highlights, especially a couple of them that brought home to me the pitfalls of such games.

I found myself removing Eddie's shoes, a strange experience that could have been worse had it been his slacks or shorts. Then I happened to be dealt the ace of hearts just when Eddie got the spades and lost his shirt. Naturally I declined the option of a kiss, but I did wonder how I would have dealt with things if it had been the other way around and he had taken it up. It doesn't really bear thinking about.

This game isn't one I had come across before, but as an icebreaker it takes some beating because it lets liberties be taken that would otherwise be impossible without full on sexual contact.

Having said that, it is a game that can lead almost anywhere. Quite early on I picked up the ace of clubs as Ros got the spades, and I found myself unfastening her bra with hands like bananas and making a complete mess of it.

"Not nervous then?" Dawn teased me, as the offending garment finally slid down Ros's arms to the floor.

I grinned and showed her the reason for my nerves, the ace of hearts. You must remember that Ros would be only other woman I'd ever kissed during my time with Dawn and I didn't know how she would react, so yes, I was nervous. I'd already decided that it would have to be a kiss on the lips as I just couldn't yet muster the courage to kiss her anywhere else. That was something I hoped would change before the game was over.

"Where?" Dawn asked, smiling.

"Mouth." I replied.

"Coward." She teased, more accurately than she realized.

Ros came forward, tilted her face towards me and closed her eyes ready. I took her in my arms and tentatively lowered my mouth to hers, her arms coming around me as soon as came together. I still had my sweat shirt on at that stage, but I'm sure I could feel her hard little nipples through the fabric.

As kisses go it was a pretty demure affair, open mouthed but without probing tongues, her mouth pressed softly against mine in a romantic rather than passionate manner. Her lips felt completely unlike Dawn's – equally nice but different, more so than I expected, and the feel of her back under my hand was softer than Dawn's, even though Ros was at least as slim. It was nice, very nice, and I wanted it to last longer than it properly could.

But even so, all the time we were kissing I was casting worried glances towards Eddie and, because I couldn't see Dawn, listening for any signs of objection from that quarter. But I needn't have worried; Ros gave me a happy smile and returned to her seat with only a little 'mmm' as a comment, while our respective partners waited for the game to continue.

The very next round saw Dawn lose her top to my ace of diamonds, with Ros holding the clubs and Eddie the hearts. Dawn's sweat shirt was easily and quickly removed and then Ros sat back down to let Eddie step forward to claim his kiss. This was going to be the testing time for me.

There was nowhere available yet that was particularly intimate for him to kiss and I guessed, correctly, that he would opt for a kiss on the lips, but now I would find out how I responded to seeing Dawn in another man's arms.

As a matter of fact I was surprised at my reaction. I actually felt disappointed when Eddie didn't run his hands over her body or try to push his tongue down her throat. Even though I knew it wasn't the case and that he felt constrained by circumstance, it felt to me as if he'd rejected her. I wanted every man to find my Dawn irresistible.

A couple of rounds later Dawn was again dealt the ace of spades and, as before I had the diamonds. The difference this time was that Ros held both of the other aces, and I wondered what she would do with her ace of hearts. I chose Dawn's bra to be taken off and sat back to watch.

Dawn rose from her seat and stood facing us waiting for Ros to unhook her bra, her tanned body looking extremely attractive with her black panties just showing over her low cut jeans. Ros stood behind her trying to unhook her bra, making me smile by taking almost as long over it as I had with hers, though why she should be nervous about undoing another woman's bra I had no idea. Watching from the front I saw the bra come loose as the fastening was unclipped and felt a great deal of pride at how little Dawn's breasts dropped. It was nice to see how firm her breasts were, for all their size.

Ros's hands went to Dawn's shoulders, pushing the straps down, and Dawn leaned forward slightly, holding her arms out to allow the bra to fall free. For a second or so Dawn's wonderful breasts were on display until, much to my surprise, Ros's hands came around under Dawn's arms to cup them in place of the bra.

Dawn's face was a wonder. For a split second it simply registered shock and anxiety with just a little embarrassment, but then a half smile slowly invaded her lips and she leaned back against Ros, covering the woman's smaller hands with her own in mute approval and squeezing them onto her breasts.

Her eyes sought mine, wanting my agreement to this overtly sexual act and getting it in the look that passed between us. Then she closed them and lost herself in the sensation of being watched while another woman touched her breasts. I shot an anxious glance at Eddie, wondering what he was making of things, but he was totally absorbed in the scene before him, enjoyment written large all over his face.

Dawn squeezed Ros's hands hard, pressing her fingers into the flesh, making her grip her breasts tightly, and then holding them like that until Ros eventually worked them free. She was obviously aroused by this unexpected event and would have let it continue, but Ros still potentially had a kiss to collect. There was little doubt in my mind that Ros would collect her kiss, it was just a question of where it landed.

Wriggling herself free of a clearly reluctant Dawn, Ros moved towards the front while Dawn turned to meet her. I was totally expecting Ros to kiss Dawn on the breasts after what I'd just seen, but she surprised me again by putting her hands up to Dawn's face to pull her close.

This kiss was longer and more ardent than either the one Ros had given me or that given to Eddie by Dawn. It was definitely no sisterly peck. Their tongues delved into and tasted each others mouths while Ros's arms slid down over Dawn's shoulders to slide themselves around her and hold her close, and at the same time Dawn enfolded Ros in an obviously passionate embrace. They lost themselves in that kiss; their naked breasts pressed against each other and their hands roaming eagerly over each others backs, feeling and caressing the skin. It was wonderful to watch and made my cock try painfully to expand within my jeans.

I don't think either woman had really expected it to happen, because when they reluctantly pulled themselves apart there was a look of bewilderment and guilt on both of their faces and they returned to their seats without a word being said. It was minute or so before they were ready to continue.

"Right." Said Dawn suddenly, pulling herself together and reaching for the cards. "Where were we?"

There was also a deal not long after in which Eddie had to remove my jeans, and I'm not sure which of us was the most embarrassed. But I'll give him his due, he made sure that he touched nothing except the jeans.

He then had a phase were he consistently picked up both the ace of spades and that of clubs, even collecting all four aces on one occasion, causing him to comment morosely that he might as well just undress himself and be done with it. But his luck did change in the end and he enjoyed Dawn doing the job of removing his last item of clothing, his shorts, and copping herself a quick semi-accidental feel of his shaft as it sprang free. It was Ros who had the ace of hearts this time and of course she promptly kissed his cock, a kiss that would probably have turned into a full scale blow job if Dawn hadn't chimed in.

"C'mon Ros, save a bit for later."

"Oh, don't worry." She answered. "There's plenty more where that came from."

Then she, in turn, had her skirt removed by Dawn, it was I who held the hearts and this time I took the opportunity to kiss her at the top of her thigh. I must admit that my heart pounded some as I knelt to do it. I'd almost bottled out and settled for kissing her on the mouth again, but somehow I got the nerve to be a bit more adventurous. I must say it was well worth it. Her thigh was lovely, firm, soft and warm, all at the same time, and the tantalizing nearness of her pussy was sending a buzz through me even before I picked up her beautiful womanly scent. If only it had been her tiny white panties instead of her skirt that she had lost.

It eventually got to the point where myself, Dawn and Ros were all down to one garment each, and it was getting clear that all four of us were becoming more and more turned on. Eddie was already naked and his erection was drawing hungry glances from both women, Ros openly and Dawn more surreptitiously, and I was a little envious. After all my cock was straining to be set free and was just as hard as Eddie's.

But I was soon to be on display, because I was dealt the ace of spades, and had Ros taking my shorts off while Dawn waited to kiss me. She did to me as Ros had done to Eddie, and I suddenly found how embarrassing as well as how arousing it is to have a woman kneeling between your legs with your cock in their mouth while another nearly naked couple watched. It is electrifying but strangely nerve-racking.

I know it must sound stupid, but I was scared senseless that I cum and at the same time worried that I wouldn't, not to mention anxious about my erection and my ability to keep it. I looked at Ros and Eddie in turn, trying to figure out what they were thinking, but seeing only lust in their eyes. My God, it did feel good though and I was sorry when Dawn eventually pulled away to carry on with the game. Although, if I did but know it, the game was nearly over now anyway.

I think I said that Eddie was already naked, so when he drew the ace of spades next he had to do a forfeit. The forfeit, chosen by Dawn, was for him to go down on Ros and lick her through her knickers for five minutes.

The coffee table was pushed back a little and Ros sprawled herself with her legs wide open on the edge of the sofa, while Eddie positioned himself before her. Dawn and I were sitting opposite each other on the chairs with the sofa between us, and we both had an excellent view of what was happening. It looked to me that Ros's little white knickers already had a damp spot in the crotch, and I was pretty sure that the spot would soon be quite a lot bigger.

Eddie leaned forward and began to lick Ros's pussy through her panties, his head moving in long verticals sweeps to drag his tongue over her slit, licking her crotch from top to bottom while she sighed and began to roll her head from side to side, carried away with pleasure, her hands clenched into fists beside her.

Dawn and I just sat and watched, feeling more and more aroused as the display before us got hotter. Unnoticed to myself I had begun gently playing with my shaft, running my hand up and down its length, not really masturbating but just giving myself pleasure. I didn't even realize I was doing it until I glanced at Dawn, who smiled and pointed meaningfully at my cock with her eyes. Realising what I was doing I smiled back and shrugged, but carried on, turning my attention back to Ros and Eddie.

The next time I glanced towards Dawn she had one hand on her breast, the fingers squeezing and pulling her nipple, stretching it out away from her body into a little conical peak. The other hand was cupped over her pussy, not rubbing it, but just massaging and gripping it through her own panties, pleasuring herself just as I was without any genuine attempt to cum.

Otazel
Otazel
2,585 Followers