Well We Did It!

Story Info
Fulfilling our fantasy at last.
1.7k words
4.27
185.2k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Claire and I recently went on holiday to a Greek island. It was a chance to get away from it all and to let our hair down in the evenings. Halfway through the week we decided to go out to one of the livelier clubs on the island.

Claire got herself ready in the bathroom. When she came out I could see she was up for a wild night. She was wearing a short black skirt and a tight stretch top which showed off her fabulous D cup breasts. Her legs were encased in fishnet tights, the type with the large holes. Together with a pair of high heeled strappy sandals she looked exceedingly sexy. With her long blonde hair and her lips painted a hot pink, I knew she would draw a lot of attention.

The club was a lively place with a packed dance floor. We danced and drank until I needed a break. I told Claire I was going to sit down for a bit and she said she wanted to carry on dancing. I found a place to sit with a view of the dance floor. Within minutes there were men coming on to Claire. The first few she rejected by turning away from them, but then a tall bloke caught her attention. They brushed against each other, slowly getting closer.

Our fantasies usually centre around Claire being with another bloke and for a moment it crossed my mind this would be the ideal situation. During our sex sessions she recounts what she would let another bloke do to her. This invariably gets me very hard and squirting my spunk all over her.

By now their dancing had become nothing short of erotic. She had her back to him with her arse grinding into his crotch. His hands were running up and down her thighs as he pulled her tightly into his crotch. I looked on as his hands moved up and cupped her tits through her tight top, sliding over her fabulous orbs. His right hand then moved down her front and pressed her skirt between her legs. She parted her legs a little more, allowing him to press his hand further. The song ended and she turned and whispered in his ear before walking over to me.

"Did you enjoy the show?" she asked in a teasing voice. "I'm sorry darling I got a bit carried away, but I thought you'd like it, knowing what a kinky devil you are." I replied by sliding my hand under the table and between her legs. She wasn't wearing knickers! I could feel her wetness clinging to her trimmed pussy hairs. Here was my wife, normally shy and reserved, sitting in a club with nothing more than a pair of fishnet tights covering her pussy.

"Well you obviously enjoyed it," I replied, "I'm surprised you didn't go further."

"Did you want me to?" she asked. "Did you want to see your wife getting fondled by another man?"

"Yes," I breathed.

We stayed another hour at the club before deciding to go back to the apartment complex. When we got there I wasn't really surprised to see our new found friend waiting by the entrance to the complex. He introduced himself as Paul and I asked if he wanted to come in for a drink. My wife smirked and walked up the steps to our apartment giving Paul and I a fantastic view of her fishnet clad legs and shapely arse.

Once inside I made drinks while Claire sat on the sofa and invited Paul to join her there. I sat opposite giving me a great view of her legs as she crossed and uncrossed them, making her skirt ride up each time. We chatted idly about the resort until the subject got round to fashion. Paul commented that he loved the look of Claire's legs in fishnets. I think I surprised everyone in the room, including myself, by telling him to have a feel. This was different from her being touched up on the dance floor. This was in private and the fact that my wife was dressed in a cock teasing outfit, letting another man touch her up was very exciting. As he ran his hand up over her knee, Claire parted her legs until her pussy came into view. His hand continued up until it rested on her pussy mound. He kept it there, testing how far he could go. As there were no objections he leant forward and kissed Claire on the lips. As his hand started to rub up and down on her pussy, she pulled his head closer and slid her tongue into his mouth. At last our fantasy had become real and I was loving every minute of it. Judging by the moans from Claire as their tongues slid in and out of each other's mouths she was enjoying it too. Her hand reached out and rubbed the bulge in his trousers. As she unzipped his trousers, she stopped kissing to have a look.

"Oh my god this is naughty," she panted as Paul slid a finger into her slit. "A married woman being fondled while my husband watches." She turned to me with a glint in her eye,

"Sorry darling, I'm so turned on I don't think I can stop."

"I was banking on that," I replied. By now her hand was in his trousers and she pulled out a hefty cock that was rapidly hardening.

"Mmm, look what your naughty wife has found." Paul's fingers were slipping in and out of her pussy making her words barely audible. She closed her hand round his shaft and started to pump up and down. His cock was not as fat as mine, but it was about an inch or two longer.

"How about you lick my pussy," she breathed, "while I suck Paul's cock in front of you. Would you like that, watching your wife suck another cock?"

"Go for it," I said as Paul pulled his fingers from her cunt and I knelt between her legs. She spread them apart so that her skirt was now rucked up round her waist. Paul and I now had a full view of her fishnetclad legs right down to the sexy heels that were resting on my shoulders. I slid my tongue through one of the holes of her tights. I was amazed how wet she was, turned on by what she was doing. I ran my tongue over her slippery cunt lips before sticking it as deep as I could into her fuckhole. When I looked up I was greeted with the sight of Claire's hot pink lips wrapped round Paul's helmet.

"God you're a sexy bitch," he moaned as her mouth moved up and down taking more of his cock in," show me and your husband how much you want to suck my cock. Show him what you'll do to please me." She moaned in agreement and started to fuck his cock with her mouth. I watched avidly with my mouth glued to her pussy as she then licked all over his cock, down the shaft and over his balls.

Claire switched back to wanking his cock, so she could watch me eating her out. His hands were rubbing her tits, pulling her top down to expose her erect nipples.

"Ooh that's good baby," she cooed, "get me nice and wet for a hard fucking. Paul's fingers were pulling on her nipples and she turned back to him, their tongues slipping in and out of each other's mouths.

"Can your naughty wife have some cock in her pussy now?" she asked me.

"I think," I replied getting up and sitting back in the chair, "that Paul should get between your legs and slide his length into your fuckhole."

"You heard the man," she said to Paul and she swung a leg over him to present him with her gaping pussy. She held her pussy lips open and waiting for him.

"Fuck me through my tights and run your hands up and down my legs. I know they turn you on in these fishnet tights," she teased.

Grabbing hold of her heels Paul knelt between her legs and placed his cock at the entrance to her cunt.

"Don't fuck about," she hissed. "Fuck me in front of my husband. Show him what a stud you are. Show him what a randy wife I am."

"Don't worry baby," Paul answered," I'm going to fuck you long and hard." With that he slid his cock into her pussy.

So here I was, sitting in a chair, watching my wife dressed in sexy tights, taking another cock for the first time. And I was loving it! Paul quickly picked up a rhythm in and out of her cunt, his hands sliding up and down her legs as she had requested. She was moaning, one hand pulling on her nipples the other rubbing her clit furiously. Within seconds she was cumming, bucking against his cock. When she had come back down she let Paul resume shafting in and out of her while she licked his nipples and ran her hands over his back. She looked over at me wanking my cock at the spectacle in front of me and smiled.

"Ooh Steve, so you like your wife being a naughty bitch with another man. Gets you going does it?"

She turned to Paul and draped her arms around his neck.

"Come on lover boy," she said, "fuck me silly, pound my pussy, fuck your lovely cock right up me, come on fuck me, fuck my slippery cunt."

Her talk sent Paul into overdrive and he pounded away, the two of them moving together like a couple of pornstars. Her hand crept back down to her clit and proceeded to rub furiously once again. The sight of my wife coming off again was all too much for Paul.

"Oh shit, I'm cumming," he exclaimed and he pulled out of her pussy and fired off streams of spunk over her gaping hole. Feeling myself close to cumming I walked over and pointed my cock at her mouth and wanked the shaft. She opened her mouth obligingly and I squirted my spunk onto her tongue before pushing the helmet into her mouth.

Once Paul had recovered he thanked us but said he had to make a move. Claire sent him off with a long kiss. Once he had gone she lay there with a sheepish grin on her face.

"Well we did it!"