Wells and Rebecca Pt. 01

Story Info
Wells brings Rebecca to the edge, again and again.
753 words
4.06
15.4k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca moaned as Wells swirled his tongue around her clit, pulling on the light ties around her ankles and wrists. Wells pulled away as she wriggled in the restraints, trying to push her pussy closer and closer to him.

She softly murmured, "Please..." to which he only leaned in, allowing his warm breath to tingle every nerve. He never fully gratifying her with his touch. Her blindfold heightened every sense, making this sweet tickle unbearable.

"Shh...Slut. Follow instructions."

Only when Rebecca learned her lesson and became still did Wells continue to tease her clit. He stopped every time she would let out a forbidden moan. Only starting again once she became still, allowing his tongue to swirl around the bud and then dip into her cunt.

Rebecca had been brought to the edge and back an insufferable amount of times. Wells knew her body too well. As her Master, he could always sense the tightening of her muscles as an orgasm was seconds from occurring.

In spite of his expert ministrations, he too was becoming tortured by this encounter, becoming harder and harder at the great control he exercised over his pet. Seeing her body bound to his bed posts, deliciously glistening, and desperately waiting for his next whim.

He dove his tongue into her pussy all while smearing her juices onto her tight ass with his fingers. Rebecca squirmed in excitement and moaned loudly, and, yet again, Wells backed off, leaving her waiting for his touch. This time, he backed completely away, walking into their closet that held the chest of toys.

Rebecca moaned even louder as she felt the cool breeze on her pussy in Wells' absence, concerned for his return as the carpet muffled his steps. Would he leave her lying there for minutes or hours as he had done before? Shove a vibrator in her pussy as he went to mow the lawn? Ball gag her and take photos to show the world his slut?

In midst of her worries, Wells quickly answered her question: he pulled her hair and lifted her head, only for her mouth to be met with a gag. He stepped away, yet again leaving her wondering what would happen next.

"Slut, remember, to follow instructions. Master will let you come when you're ready."

She nodded, as drool gathered on the edges of her mouth.

"I'm going to untie you. And you are going to get on all fours with your feet off the side of the bed."

One by one, Wells untied the restraints, lingering by Rebecca's breasts, pinching her nipples, in between each untying.

Rebecca quickly scampered to fulfill Master's request, as best as she could with blindfold and ball gag in place. Her pussy still tingling from Wells' tongue- she yearned for his cock.

Once in position, Wells stepped back toward Rebecca. Admiring his pet on all fours, ass in the air and ready for him. He traced his finger around her pussy lips, occasionally dipping a finger in her cunt.

Then, without warning, his tongue suddenly encircled her puckered ass hole. She squirmed and a muffled sound escaped her gag. With no more patience for cat and mouse, he landed a hard spank to her right ass cheek and met it with another to her left.

Rebecca fell still again. Her skin was tingling in titillation and her pussy was dripping wet at the thought of her exposed ass hole. She was so unsure of where he was taking this. She heard footsteps, a click, and then a buzzing began.

As soon as she processed what was happening, Wells shoved a vibrator in her cunt and was working it in and out ever so slowly, as its thick head met resistance in and out of her opening.

He pumped the vibrator in and out, watching her delight in the vibrations and struggle to comply to his rules. Her fingers grasped the sheets harder and harder as he picked up the vibrator's pace.

Her back arched and fingers twisted the sheet, and he pulled the vibrator completely out of her cunt. She was left breathless, but knew better than to moan after their rocky start.

Pleased with her compliance, Wells dipped his finger in her soaking cunt, only to replace it again with the buzzing vibrator. Its return was enough to bring Rebecca to the edge, and Wells allowed it, saying "You may come, slut."

As her pussy seized on the vibrator, Wells took his lubricated finger and traced her ass hole...