Wendy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parabolus
parabolus
588 Followers

I took her to dinner at a small country restaurant. Wendy wore an off-the-shoulder peasant blouse and a full, flowered skirt. During the drive I slid my hand up her bare leg under the skirt and discovered that she hadn't put on any panties, and the way her breasts moved under the blouse it was obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra, either.

In the restaurant, we sat at a small table, facing each other with our knees touching. She pulled her skirt up so that I could reach under the table to stroke her thighs, and she tugged her blouse well down over her shoulders to expose her cleavage. Wendy glanced round frequently, and if no-one was looking she'd reach into her blouse to show me a naked breast, and she'd fondle it, staring at me to watch my reaction. When we left, instead of going straight to the car we went behind a tree, and she hoisted her skirt up round her waist and I fucked her passionately, and again when we got home.

We were deliriously happy – my writing reached new heights, and it was a rare occasion if we didn't fuck at least two or three times a day. We went on holiday as man and wife to a Greek island in the Mediterranean – we swam naked together, and fucked on the beach, often with the surf splashing over us, and I was often complimented on my 'beautiful young wife.'

Once we got caught – there was a plump, middle -aged German staying at our hotel, and one morning he came across us on the beach, when Wendy was sprawled naked in front of me, my cock down her throat. She saw him immediately, but she just kept sucking me, her head bobbing up and down, watching his reaction. He took his cock out and started masturbating, his eyes bulging as he stared at us. He ejaculated when I exploded in Wendy's mouth, and when she'd finished swallowing my semen she got to her feet, letting him see her naked body, and smiled at him sweetly as he pumped his cock frantically, his semen spurting wildly.

Almost unnoticed, a couple of years passed while we made love constantly, never tiring of each other. It seemed that my dick was forever in my daughter's vagina, her mouth, or up her bottom – her only complaint was that I couldn't fuck her in all three places at once – and when I wasn't fucking her my cock was in her hand or between her breasts.

Then one day I got a call to go to Hollywood for two weeks to work on a script. Hollywood being Hollywood, the two weeks stretched out to almost six months – I missed Wendy desperately, but the money was fantastic, and I planned to take her on holiday to the Bahamas or somewhere to celebrate.

Wendy met me at the airport when I arrived home. She flew into my arms, and I went to kiss her, but she just hugged me and then stepped back, her eyes sparkling.

'Daddy! I've got a surprise for you! Meet your new son-in-law! This is my new husband, Nigel!'

I became aware of a man standing beside her. He was in his late twenties, rather flashily dressed, with the sort of smile you see on a used-car salesman. He stuck out his hand, and said something about being glad to meet me, and that Wendy had told him all about me.

I was in a daze – I must have mumbled something, and then Wendy started chattering, telling me that it had been a whirlwind romance, and that it had been love at first sight, and how happy she was. Nigel was a business consultant and entrepreneur, and they didn't have much time because they had to leave as he was working on a project, but she'd wanted us to meet and they'd drop me off at home.

She kept talking for the entire journey, but nothing she said registered, all I could think of was that I was losing – had lost – my daughter, my lover … When we arrived at the house, Wendy came in with me for a minute while Nigel waited in the car.

Once inside the door, Wendy threw her arms round me and kissed me properly, the sort of passionate kiss we'd exchanged millions of times before.

'Daddy - I know this must be a bit of a shock at first, but … I love him so much, but – I don't know how to say this. I think it would be better if we didn't see each other for a while. You know, the way we just kissed, it wouldn't be fair on Nigel … I love him, but the way we feel – felt – about each other, Daddy, it might come between me and Nigel … What I'm trying to say is, we're moving away, to where Nigel is working on his project, but we'll keep in touch, and you know I love you, Daddy …'

She kissed me again, briefly this time, and then she was gone.

I was in a stupor, unable to understand what had happened. I started to drink a bottle of Scotch, sometimes more, a day, I couldn't work, sometimes I didn't bother to shower or shave, and just wandered around the house. Everywhere I looked I saw Wendy, often naked, laughing and talking, smiling and making love …

Eventually I came out of it, and managed to live some sort of life. I started working again, writing fairly competent stuff, but without my old sparkle, unconsciously listening for Wendy and expecting her to come in at any moment to take my dick out and start sucking me, as she so often did while I was working.

She phoned me a few times, but the conversations were strained, neither of us knowing what to say. It was a year later that she phoned to say that she was going to have a baby, and six months after that to tell me that it was a boy, and that she'd insisted on naming him after me. But then, just a couple of months after that she'd phoned again. I could hardly make out what she was saying, except that she pleaded with me to go and see her, that she needed me.

That was yesterday, and now I was on the train, wondering what I would find when I arrived.

I wanted to see her desperately, but I was afraid it would open old wounds, although of course I would give her whatever help she needed.

I made my way to the address she'd given me – it was a flat, in a rather shabby block, and I had to climb three flights of stairs to find the number I was looking for. I rang the bell, and the door was flung open and Wendy stood before me. I stepped inside and took her in my arms, once again feeling the soft body I loved pressed against me as I kissed her. She responded passionately, and it was almost as if nothing had happened as our tongues fought each other as we clung together. Wendy smiled as she felt my erection jammed against her, and she squeezed me through my trousers.

'It seems you haven't forgotten me altogether, Daddy! Come through and meet your grandson – it's past the time for his feed, but I wanted to wait until you arrived …'

She took my hand and led me into a shabbily furnished living room, and picked a baby up from his cot, cuddling him fondly. She had on a housecoat, and as she sat down she unbuttoned it. She wasn't wearing a bra, and she produced a bare breast and offered it to the baby, who sucked it eagerly, but not before I'd seen that her nipple was already leaking.

'Are you going to tell me why you wanted me to come, darling?' I asked, and she smiled at me nervously.

'Yes, Daddy – but later …'

I sat opposite them and watched as the baby worked on her nipple, gulping her milk, and Wendy shivered and bit her lip.

'I love feeding him – I always get aroused when he sucks me. Sometimes I take my clothes off and feed him naked. And sometimes he's naked too, and it's even more exciting if he pees on me …'

I studied her carefully. She looked tired, but just as attractive, at least to my eyes, and my penis hardened even more as I looked at her naked breast, and feasted my eyes on her bare thighs exposed by her short, partially unbuttoned housecoat.

Wendy saw me looking at her, and smiled. 'You still want me, don't you, Daddy? My body, I mean …' Then she hefted the baby, and got up and moved over to me.

'You can spare a little for your granddad, can't you, darling?' she said huskily, and pushed her breast against my lips.

I sucked, and her warm, sweet milk flooded into my mouth, while I slid my hand up her bare thigh under her housecoat to find that she wasn't wearing any panties.

Wendy gasped. 'God, that feels wonderful, Daddy! You feeling me, and sucking me! I'm tempted to give you all of it, and make your grandson some feed, but maybe next time – I'm in too much of a hurry. I need you to fuck me, Daddy!'

She finished feeding the baby, and cleaned up and changed him while I stared out of the window, looking at an equally drab apartment building across the narrow street. She settled him in his cot, and took my hand.

'Now he'll have his nap, and I've got you all to myself!'

She drew my hand to her bare breast – her housecoat was still partially unbuttoned, and as I caressed her, fondling her nipple, she undid the remaining few buttons and shrugged the housecoat off her shoulders, letting it drop to the floor to stand beside me, completely naked.

'Do you still think I'm beautiful, Daddy?'

'Oh, my darling …' I said brokenly.

She slid her arm round my neck and kissed me. 'Come into the bedroom, Daddy!'

My daughter stretched out on the bed, staring at me eagerly as I undressed, and then leaned forward to kiss my rigid penis.

'Oh, God, I've missed this! I want it in me so badly!'

I pushed her back and parted her legs. Neither of us could wait, and I plunged my cock into her and started fucking her. It was like heaven to be inside her, but at the same time I was angry with her for leaving me and getting married, and I rammed into her violently while I roughly kneaded her breast and ground my mouth on hers.

Wendy reacted immediately, twisting and writhing, forcing herself against me and clinging to me. She started moaning, as she had done so often in the past, and then her body started to jerk, and my semen gushed into her, spurting forcefully as I continued to slam into her.

We kissed with an intensity of passion that left us both trembling, and then I took her in my arms and stroked her hair.

'Are you going to tell me what the problem is now, darling?'

My daughter fondled my soft wet cock with gentle fingers.

'It's Nigel, Daddy – he's left me. I should have known it wouldn't last … He's gone off with a woman with a face like a horse, but lots of money to finance his schemes that never work out. And he says she's never asking him to fuck her all the time like me …' She sighed. 'She's welcome to him. He's not much good in bed anyway, and he was shocked when I told him what I wanted him to do to me.'

She turned her head and kissed me wetly, her lips lingering on my mouth.

'Daddy I - needed to see if you still loved me, wanted my body, and you do, don't you, darling? Could you forgive me, and take me home? I'd look after you, and you could help bring up your grandson, and I'd make you happy, and - the sex would be wonderful!'

She looked at me anxiously – I didn't need to answer, and relief flooded over her face when she saw the look in my eyes.

'Oh Daddy! I love you so much! I'll make you happy, I promise! Now, fuck me again, darling!'

*****

Author's note: Wendy herself told me this story twenty years later, giving me details between wild, passionate, tumultuous bouts of sex fuelled by her recollections when I became her lover after her father died.

I've tried to recount it from his perspective, because, you see, he was my grandfather – I was that baby, and Wendy is my mother …

parabolus
parabolus
588 Followers
12