Wendy & The Shoes

Story Info
A touching moment of play and tenderness.
1.9k words
4.48
18k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quillman
Quillman
53 Followers

Wendy sighed wearily as she drank the last of her cup of coffee. It was now four pm and time for her to leave for work. The last ten years had not been kind to Wendy. She had found herself in a loveless marriage which had culminated in a separation and divorce some years before.

Wendy had always supported her husband in his career, as a result of which she had sacrificed any of her own. Articulate, intelligent and perceptive, she now found herself taking whatever job she could to sustain an income.

In her early sixties this had not been easy and for the last three years Wendy had worked as a cleaning lady for a large banking company. Still, she was not bitter and was known for her cheerful and optimistic nature, even if her job hid and suppressed her true skills.

It was true that her confidence had received a number of substantial 'blows' and there was no doubt that this had left its mark. In particular she was slightly more reserved than she would otherwise have been.

Wendy collected together her things, stopping to glance in the mirror before leaving her flat. Although she would probably have denied it, she was in fact a very attractive woman.

She stood at about 5'4" , slim with dark tanned skin. Wendy had always paid attention to her appearance, but had long ago given up any thought that men would find her attractive. She applied her lipstick speedily with an excellence of years of practice and briefly admired her new page boy hair style.

At work she quickly got into her routine. It was late in the day and a number of staff would often remain behind. Geoffrey Coleman was at his desk as usual.

In his late forties Geoffrey had the look of success and confidence which Wendy admired yet thought beyond her capabilities. As she busied herself discretely around his office, she found herself glancing at Geoffrey more than she should have.

She had always found him attractive in a number of ways. He seemed clean, tidy, always well dressed and his soft well spoken voice melted Wendy. She particularly liked the way that the soft skin around his eyes wrinkled when he smiled.

He always had time to talk with Wendy, and unlike some of his colleagues, was never patronising. In his company she felt valued, as though he recognised her inner true talents.

She had often hoped that the attention that he paid to her was something special, but she feared not. Geoffrey was a kind and decent man; they were rare, and it was likely that the attention that he showed her was no different to that which he gave to any of his friends or acquaintances. As Geoffrey spoke with a colleague on the phone, she found her eyes drawn to the nape of his neck.

What was it about this vulnerable spot? She would have loved to have reached forward and kissed him there, slowly and gently.

In years, Geoffrey was her junior, yet she longed for him to embrace her in his arms, to hold her tight and gently stroke her hair. She desired to be cared for by him, to feel his warm strong arms around her body.

‘Wendy, are you all right?' Geoffrey's words startled her back into reality.

Wendy blushed profusely, mumbled an apology and began hastily feather dusting the top of a desk.

'No really' said Geoffrey, 'you looked miles away'. If only she could tell him, but what a fool she would feel. How could a man like that possibly be interested in someone like me, she thought, but the thought would not go away.

In an attempt to compensate for her lack of attention and daydreaming, Wendy set about cleaning Geoffrey's desk with vigour whilst he in turn shuffled some papers into his brief case ready for the evening's work at home. To her horror Wendy knocked over a cup which was still half full of now very cold coffee.

The liquid spilled across the desk and, like a mini wave, cascaded over the edge splashing her legs and shoes.

'I am so sorry' she stumbled.

Geoffrey reassured her that all was OK.

'but I don't think that it's done much for your nylons and shoes' he added. For some moments they both looked at the damage. Wendy had slim firm legs of which she had been proud. Despite her low income, she had always insisted on buying the best nylons that she could afford.

As the coffee stain settled, three drips continued to trickle down her leg. She dabbed at them with a hankie, before suddenly bursting into tears.

Standing next to her, Geoffrey offered his seat which she gratefully accepted. Taking the hankie from her, and kneeling at her feet, he found himself, without thinking, gently stroking her legs whilst offering her words of comfort. She soon stopped crying and again began to apologise.

'Sometimes you don't think much of yourself do you?' stated Geoffrey rhetorically. So doing, he slipped off her left shoe and, caressing her ankle in both hands, gently planted a kiss on the top of her foot. Geoffrey's kiss was both soft and firm.

He continued to plant kisses across the top of her foot before lifting her leg slightly and kissing her arch. Wendy could not believe what was happening. The sensations were overwhelming and she was amazed at how quickly her body was responding to feelings that she had considered long since dead. She closed her eyes and rested her head back as Geoffrey continued to caress and kiss.

At the point where he took her toes into his mouth she emitted an uncontrolled low groan. She felt as though she was bombarded with sensations from all angles, and when Geoffrey gently grated his lower teeth along the edge of her toes, she thought she would pass out.

'Please no more' she softly moaned as she gently withdrew her foot. Geoffrey smiled at her as he continued to gently massage her toes. Her tiny feet seemed petite and well cared for. There was no hint of hard skin, and her beautifully manicured and painted nails gave away the hint of a woman who cares.

Geoffrey helped her back on with her shoe, but not before carefully noticing the size. As Wendy regained her composure she wasn't sure what would happen next.

'Look' said Geoffrey ' it was my coffee that ruined your nylons and shoes, so please, let me buy you a gift, I'll have it here tomorrow'. With that the incident ended. Geoffrey made for the door, but not before giving Wendy a gentle hug, and kissing her on the forehead as he left.

During the night Wendy found it difficult to sleep. Her head was swimming with a number of images and sensations. These were mostly pleasurable, but there were moments when she thought that she couldn't possibly face Geoffrey again.

Unknown to her, Geoffrey had also had a sleepless night. He had always believed that there was more to Wendy than met the eye. There was no doubt that she was bright and intelligent, but it was something more.

Yes, she was sensuous and caused a stirring in his loins, he had often felt strangely uncomfortable with the fact, and had deliberately stayed late at work just to spend some time with her. For Geoffrey, Wendy represented someone genuine, a real person, unlike some of his female colleagues. Certainly they were successful and attractive, stunningly so, but they were also superficial and shallow, lacking anything worth an emotional investment.

He found himself thinking about the coffee incident. It was a pleasant thought and Geoffrey imagined himself stroking, kissing and playing with those long slim and firm legs. It warmed him to think that he had given pleasure to Wendy.

When she awoke, Wendy thought she could not possibility go to the Bank that evening-she surely could not face Geoffrey after the events of the previous day. She found however, that she was busying herself, often glancing at her watch, longing for 5pm to arrive.

Wendy appeared as usual in Geoffrey's office. She felt embarrassed, but had relished the interest he had shown in her.

She had applied her make up with a little more care. This time a subtle hint of kohl had helped to accentuate her dark and mysterious eyes. Underneath her cleaning overall she wore a knee length beige coloured skirt and a cream blouse with tiny pearl buttons. She had chosen her outfit carefully. Unfortunately her work required her to wear simple plain low heeled shoes.

'What a pity' she murmured to herself. Wendy had always liked high heels. She was aware of the effect that they had on some men, but principally she favoured them because they made her feel feminine.

Her legs were good, and when she 'clicked' down the street the mere sound made her feel as though her legs were even longer. Her husband had hardly ever noticed of course, but male friends had. Wendy had always felt a conflict about this. She loved the attention but could never have been unfaithful.

Geoffrey seemed to notice her discomfort and reassured her that everything was fine.

'I have a present for you' he said with one of his best smiles, 'please come and sit here' he gestured to his chair. As she walked towards him she found herself removing her overall. Geoffrey was impressed. Out of her overall Wendy looked completely different.. She made herself comfortable in his chair, and nervously began toying with her feather duster.

Her long slender fingers stroking clusters of feathers Geoffrey collected a small box before kneeling before her.

‘As I ruined your shoes, its only fair that I replace them' he said, gently removing her flat working shoes.

From the box he produced a pair of dark brown, high heeled shoes. Wendy gasped in delight. They were Italian and made of nubeck leather. Geoffrey placed the shoes on the floor and took the feather duster from the desk where Wendy had placed it.

'We mustn't let dust get on them must we' he said with a wicked glint in his eye, and , balancing one foot on her lap began to brush the feather duster up and down her sole. Wendy squirmed and chuckled. Normally she would have hated being tickled, but somehow this was different.

She knew that she had control, but it was delicious to hand it over, to be in the power of this charismatic man. The sensations washed over her. Surprisingly she found them arousing and enticing.

As Geoffrey continued to play, she allowed her laughter to become shrieks. Geoffrey was too good at this, although she pleaded with him to stop, she rather hoped he wouldn't.

They stared at each other for a few seconds. Wendy felt momentarily completely exposed, as though Geoffrey could read her every thought ‘You are one wonderful woman' whispered Geoffrey through hushed tones as he leaned forward to embrace her. Their hug was passionate, their hands eagerly and gently exploring the others hair, neck and back.

When they separated, Geoffrey took hold of each ankle; his touch was soft and warm. With tenderness he eased each foot into the elegantly sculpted shoes, a gentle kiss completing the action as it was placed on the floor. Wendy stood and walked slowly around the room. She felt divine, and looked it.

The warm feeling inside her overcame her usual lack of confidence. Geoffrey was fascinated at how the shoes transformed her. He particularly liked the view from the back, the elongated and stretched muscle like a taught elastic band; the feminine gait accentuated by the skilled and executed walk of Wendy.

As she walked away she glanced over her shoulder at Geoffrey's smiling face. For the first time in ages she felt a real woman. It was good feeling.

Quillman
Quillman
53 Followers