Wendy & The Witchdoctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Saturday, Mobutu placed the topless Barbie back on the cot outside the doll house and waited for Wendy to show up. This time she walked out without even bothering to wear the bikini top. He placed a naked black Ken beside her and blew marijuana smoke at the Barbie doll to cloud her judgement.

Mobutu put on the loincloth and walked next door. "May I join you?" he called.

Wendy jumped as he had startled her and held her arms across her breasts. "I don't think that's wise."

"I just want some conversation. I appologize for my behaviour previously. I was just startled by your beauty."

"Well ok then, but let me go get my top."

"Don't bother. Masai women do not cover their breasts. My people are much more comfortable with nudity. I will join you if it helps." Mobutu removed his loin cloth and laid next to her cot in the grass staring up a the sun. He was pleased to see her gaze focusing on his crotch and soon she became comfortable enough to show him her breasts. "This is nice," he said, "to lay here and not worry about cobras and mambas and lions."

"Your home sounds fascinating."

"It is."

She looked at his cock, plump and half-erect. "May I ask you a medical question?"

"Certainly."

"Do you know anything about impotence?"

"Your husband?"

She hesitated. "Yes, he's been acting weird. Occasionaly he will get an erection, but then it's gone and most of the time it doesn't stir." She sobbed a little with frustration.

"Did this start around the time I moved here?"

"Yes, I think so, but what does that have to do with it?"

"Your husband is intimidated by me."

"I find that hard to believe."

"I could be wrong, but I've seen it before. A weak man when confronted by a superior male often becomes impotent. He imagines his woman with the superior male fucking her with his superior cock like the wimp never could."

Ugh, there was that word again. Strangely, cock seemed to apply more to Mobutu's long snake-like penis.

"It has happened to me before, the woman becomes infatuated with me and the husband becomes incapable of interfering."

"I don't think that's the problem," she replied sarcastically, though the fact that she had been dreaming about the doctor scared her.

"I've offended you. I should go." He stood up near her head so that she was looking up the long dangling cock.

"Yes, I think you should." She couldn't take her eyes off his cock and wondered what it would look like fully erect.

Mobutu bowed and walked naked back to his house. He grabbed Barbie and black Ken, taking them to his vantage point upstairs. He held Barbie up to his face and licked her crotch, watching as Wendy jumped on the cot and started squirming. He quit and placed the black doll's head on her crotch and watched.

On the cot, Wendy parted her legs and thrashed her head back and forth. She was staring at his house as if afraid or hoping he would come out. Her hips were thrusting slightly and her hand would wander down to her pussy only to jerk back as she realized what she was doing. Suddenly, her back arched and her mouth opened as she came. Once again, she hurried back inside her house. Mobutu grinned then rubbed his jaw. It was sore as black Ken had power over him also.

*******************

All week Wendy played with herself imagining she was with the black man and dreaming about him at night. She was starting to wonder if she could resist him, the images were becoming so vivid and she was so horny. She hadn't even seen a short erection on her husband this week.

Friday night she awoke in a sweat from a particularily powerful dream. She feared she was drowning and had a funny taste in her mouth. All she could remember of the dream was that it involved sucking off Tanaka. She played with herself while Stan snored beside her wondering if the doctor would come talk to her again when she laid out the next day.

*******************

Mobutu squeezed the last of his sperm out of his cock and looked at the cum splattered Barbie. His balls had stored up a lot since he last had sex and the doll was covered. Tomorrow he thought, she would be ready.

The next day he stripped Barbie and black Ken placing them outside the doll house together. Barbie sat on the cot with her face in the black doll's crotch.

******************

Wendy walked completely nude out to her cot without giving it a second thought. It wasn't long at all before the black man walked out his back door wearing his loincloth. He didn't even ask to join her, just assuming she'd let him. He jumped over the fence and walked over to her.

"I thought we could talk some more," said Mobutu letting the loincloth fall down so that his cock swayed seductively before her face. The cock she fantasized about constantly, her gaze focused on it and she licked her lips. "I see the way you stare at my superior black cock. Would you like to touch it?"

She wanted to do more then touch it, but she just nodded and reached out one hand to caress his shaft and another to heft his balls. Just touching it sent a jolt of pleasure through her body. Her pleasure grew as his cock grew. The monster extended several inches and swelled, rising ponderously until it pointed directly at her mouth as if comanding her to suck it. It truly was over a foot long and as thick as her wrist.

"Isn't it magnificent?" he asked.

"Yes," said Wendy completely enthralled with the huge, dark black cock. "I've never seen anything like it in all my life."

"Now you see why your husband has been feeling inferior."

"Yes, I think I understand. Your cock is twice as big as his penis." Wendy wanted to take him in her mouth, but needed permission since he was royalty. She leaned forward and kissed the bulbous head directly on his pee-slit. She kept her lips on it and looked up at him.

"You may service my cock with your mouth if you desire."

Wendy felt a surge of pleasure and she quickly parted her lips taking the head inside her mouth, feeling complete for the first time in weeks. It was as if she belonged here, naked at his feet, slurping on his black scepter of power. Weeks ago, she wouldn't have done this for Stan, now she was willingly sucking on her arrogant black neighbor's thirteen inch cock. It was a shame, Stan's performance had been so disappointing, he would have been good practice for Dr Tanaka's cock.

Wendy took her mouth off the head to lubricate it better. She began with the tip, running her tongue all around the head, then down the shaft. He grabbed the tip and held it up for her, thrusting his balls in her face. She licked those too, amazed at how big they were.

Wendy kissed her way back up to the end and took it in her mouth again. She hadn't even taken a quarter of his cock in her mouth when it pushed into her throat and she gagged. She relaxed her throat and tried a little at a time managing half his cock. She decided to go with that and started rapidly bobbing her head while jerking the rest with both her hands. Despite her enthusiasm, he lasted a long time, almost outlasting her strength.

He came with little warning other then the fact that his cock seemed even bigger now then it had just minutes earlier. His cock seemed to be doing push-ups in her throat, then she realized he was cumming directly into her belly. Horrified at the thought of swallowing sperm, she backed up feeling it pouring down her throat, then it was in her mouth and she could taste it. It was one of the most delicious things she had ever put in her mouth. Her cheeks bulged out and sperm dribbled out the sides of her mouth as she gulped and he still wasn;t done cumming. More rolled around her tongue before sliding down her throat and she jerked his cock off with one hand making sure every drop was in her mouth, but suddenly she screamed in orgasm and lost control getting one last splatter of hot cum across the face.

Confused, Wendy looked down to see what had made her orgasm and saw her free hand frantically rubbing her clit. After cumming, the guilt hit her and she fell back from his still hard cock in horror. "What have I done? Please tell me this was all a dream? My god, Stan..."

"Is a weakling, but I understand. It was a mistake, you could not help yourself. Masai cock is hard to resist. I will not go naked before you anymore, but your cock sucking skills were impressive and I will let you service me anytime you desire."

Wendy watched him leave then ran into her house crying. The guilt didn't last long. By the end of the weekend, she knew she both loved and prefered sucking black cock. She wanted to do it again.

*****************

Barbie sat in a chair all weekend staring at a piece of paper with writing on it that said: I want to suck more black cock, I want to eat more cum, I wish I could swallow his entire cock, I love sucking Mobutu's cock, and My husband is a wimp who can never satisfy my need for superior black cock.

Mobutu didn't move the doll until he got back from class on Monday. Then he stripped it and placed it kneeling at black Ken's feet, blowing some marijuana smoke at them just to be on the safe side.

He watched through a window as Wendy got home from work wearing another skirt and jacket. She stared at his house and she walked into her own. His doorbell rang ten minutes later. He opened his door to find a confused looking Wendy standing before him wearing a robe. She looked nervous, like she didn't know quite what to say. "P-please your h-highness, I'd like to suck on your c-cock again."

"Is this wise? I don't want you to do it if your going to regret it again."

"I won't regret it. I have to do it again. I promise I will do better. I only have an hour until Stan is home."

"Then you may." Mobutu walked over to his couch and sat down spreading his legs open. "Remove the robe and crawl to me."

Wendy dropped the robe, she was nude underneath and fell to her knees. She crawled over to him, her mouth watering at the thought of sucking him off again. "May I remove your cock your highness?" she asked when she arrived between his legs.

"You may and I want you to tell me what you think of my cock as you do."

Wendy's hands fumbled with the buttons, opening his pants and pulling the zipper down. "I want to suck on your cock so bad. I was afraid I'd never see it again. Oh yes," she said when her hand closed around it and she pulled it out of his pants. "I love your black cock your highness."

"You may proceed then."

Wendy attacked his cock, quickly licking it before taking it back in her mouth. She managed another inch today before he came and she swallowed every drop. Nor did she quit there, she kept him in her mouth clamping her lips around the head and tugging on it until he turned hard again. Wendy had just swallowed his second load when she realized the time and ran home with her robe untied and flapping behind her. She made it inside just before Stan got home. Mobutu watched all this from his window grinning.

He kept the Barbie in the chair staring at the words all week not even bothering to kneel her before the black doll. Wendy came over every day after work and blew him, often swallowing several loads of cum before running home. By the end of the week, her lips were kissing his pubic hair, she had swallowed his entire shaft. "You love it in your mouth so much, imagine how it will feel in your pussy," he said as she ran out the door on Friday night.

Stan never knew why he got nothing but tv dinners and pizza that week, nor why she didn't eat much with him saying she wasn't hungry.

********************

Wendy had a rough night. "Imagine how it will feel in your pussy?" echoed through her brain. She tossed and turned in her sleep alternately riding Mobutu's black cock, being crushed beneath his weight, or kneeling before him being fucked doggy style. The dreams moved to every room of her house. She was on the kitchen table, she was bent over the couch, everywhere she was fucking Mobutu.

Wendy actually had an orgasm in her sleep just dreaming about it. She awoke towards dawn, breathing heavy, her body completely aroused. Her pussy was soaked with arousal and a little sore. She had dreamed Mobutu had emptied his balls into her waiting pussy.

*****************

Mobutu woke up and showered. He waited for Stan to leave and killed time by writing more commands for Barbie to stare at. He finished and cleaned Barbie off. The doll laid on her back with it's legs bent upwards. Mobutu had stabbed a hole in the crotch and masturbated on it again making sure plenty of sperm had poured inside the doll.

He took black Ken and laid it naked on the cot. Then he drew a baby on Barbie's belly and colored it black with the marker before sitting the Barbie astride black Ken.

*****************

Wendy walked out into her yard naked, she no longer even bothered with her bikini. Mobutu was lying naked on her cot sunning himself. She had just been fantacizing about riding his cock in just that position. Could this strange black man read minds? Did he know how bad she wanted to fuck him?

"I hope you don't mind Wendy. I saw Stan leave and thought I'd get an early start."

"No, I don't mind."

"You may suck on my cock."

"Actually, I was wondering if you'd let me try it in my pussy. I know it's too big to fit, but I'd like to try."

"I have never met a woman who can't handle my cock, though all are nervous at first. You may both fuck and suck me off. The royal family has been bred to orgasm more then ten times a day. We can fuck all day if it pleases you."

He talked like he had been with hundreds of women, the thought of which would of disgusted her if she wasn't so hot for his cock. "It pleases me," she said dropping between his legs.

Wendy sucked him until his cock was rock hard and glistening. She was reluctant to remove it from her mouth, her belly growling with hunger, but her pussy craved it more. Giving no thought at all to the fact she was unprotected, Wendy stood over his crotch, held his cock up and poised it on her labia, a place untouched by any man, but her husband until now. Closing her eyes, she lowered herself, feeling her labia part around the big cock head and it kept parting, stretching wider then it ever had before. Just when she thought it would rip her apart, the head entered her all the way.

Wendy stayed frozen squatting over the cot letting her body get used to him. She looked at Mobutu's grinning face, then down his muscular chest. She could just see the base of his cock between her breasts. His shaft was glistening as fluid flowed down it, soaking his crotch. Her pussy was lubricating it, making it easier for her. She hadn't know she could get this wet. She circled her hips around his cock head and lowered herself some more.

She felt stuffed full after five inches, the thickness filling her as much as her husband's entire, much skinnier penis. Her pussy was gripping his shaft tightly, spasming occassionaly as it continued to get wet. She was breathing heavy when she hit the half-way mark, the pee-slit just teasing areas deep in her and previously untouched. It was starting to feel good, real good.

Wendy needed to cum and started flexing her legs, raising and lowering herself along his cock, taking a little more as she got used to it. The orgasm came quickly and was unlike anything she had ever experienced. The one her husband had given her weeks ago was like comparing a firecracker to a stick of dynamite. "OH YESSS," she screamed loud enough her other neighbors might have heard her. The orgasm almost made her pass out, it curled her toes and made her legs go weak, so weak they couldn't hold her up anymore. She collapsed, impaling herself on the rest of Mobutu's cock. The shock she felt from all the pleasure and pain it gave her did make her pass out.

When she recovered the pain was gone. Mobutu was kissing her lips. She had collapsed forwards, her breasts mashing against his muscled chest. Her pussy had contoured itself around his entire cock. She could feel every ridge, vein, and bump. A thick vein ran the length of his shaft and it pulsed with each beat of his heart. Each pulse sent a spasm of pleasure throughout her body. Her heart was racing and she was filled with a sense of joy. This was were she belonged.

Mobutu cupped her ass with his strong hands and lifted her a little, begining to buck his hips while kissing her. Wendy arched her back as she came again. She took over riding him to orgasm after orgasm. They grew stronger when he leaned up and took one of her thick nipples between his lips.

Wendy rode him until her leg muscles got sore. "Do you realize what a great honor you are about to recieve," the black man asked grunting occassionally.

"I do," she said and the hose in her pussy exploded. His cum was so strong, she felt it would throw her off him like she was sitting on a geyser. Her mind was exagerating of course, but it still felt powerful. Wendy came with each wad that shot out of his cock and she collapsed again.

She came to her senses lying in the grass on her back. Mobutu was still lying on the cot. His cum crusted cock rested across his thigh, soft, but still long and plump. "That was incredible," she said staring up a him with a look of worship on her face.

"Come clean my cock off," said Mobutu. Wendy crawled to him and took his dirty cock in her mouth, it quickly turned hard again and she deep throated him until he filled her belly with his hot sperm.

He didnt cum ten times like he had bragged, but they fucked three more times after she blew him. By the time she went inside before Stan got home, her knees were grass stained and grass stuck in her sperm covered body.

Wendy wanted him again on Sunday, but there was no opportunity. By Monday, she was so cock-crazy, she left work early and was waiting on Dr Tanaka's steps when he got back from class.

Wendy fucked him in his bed for as long as she dared before Stan got home. She was starting to resent her husband. He was keeping her from Mobutu's cock.

Wednesday night, Wendy woke up from another powerful dream. She was covered in sweat and now she craved his cock in her ass. Her butt-hole even stung a little and she was so sweaty, it felt like she had cum in her ass. What was happening to her? First she had sucked him off, then commited adultery, now she wanted him to sodomize her. Wendy played with herself before going back to sleep. This time she used her free hand to stick a finger in her ass.

******************

Mobutu made sure plenty of his sperm ran into the new hole he had poked in the doll's ass. He then sat the doll back down in the chair staring at the paper with the following commands:

I am a slut for black cock. My body belongs to Mobutu, he is my master. He can put his cock anywhere. It pleases me to serve him.

******************

The pain made Wendy happy. Some of the tissue in her ass had ripped, but it meant she was one step closer to getting her ass fucked. Mobutu grunted and pushed the entire head in stretching her anus out even more. "D-don't waste time your highness," she groaned. "Push it in, I can take it."

Mobutu pulled back and thrust forward. She took about eight inches before it wedged. Wendy screamed, bucking, trying to get away from his spear, tears rolling down her eyes as Mobutu kept a firm grip on her waist.

She calmed down after a few minutes, but still sobbed. "Do you want me to pull out?" he asked.

"No master, I want you to fuck my ass." Wendy didn't know where "master" had come from, but it was appropriate. Mobutu started to move, starting slow, but picking up pace. "Fuck me master, fuck my ass. Give me that black cock." Wendy continued to babble the whole time he fucked her. Towards the end, it actually started to feel good and she looked forward to when her ass was permanately stretched out to accomodate him. His cum was like a soothing balm coating her sore insides as it swelled up to fill the vacuum left by his deflating cock.