Wendy Confesses Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife comes to terms with her needs.
9.4k words
3.47
41.9k
17

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/21/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,227 Followers

Author's comment - if you can't hack stories of women enjoying themselves then don't bother reading further.

---------

It was many months ago that I gave readers a confession of my dark and terrible secrets. I felt so much better once I saw it all in the open on Literotica. Having confessed to what I had been thinking and doing and I expected it would help me to move on.

Since then my life has continued to change for better and for worse. My life is still full of things that are wonderful and exciting, yet terrible and frightening. I am still trapped between what I should do and what I need to do.

You see, no matter what you might think of my behaviour, secretly having sex with men other than my husband allowed me to feel more freedom than I had had for a long time. I don't care whether that is selfish or not. I know I am not ready to give up that freedom.

I still love my husband and my children very much. My family is my pride and joy. I would not want them to ever find out what I have been up to. Of course I don't want them to get hurt by anything I do. But that should not force me to always sacrifice myself. My happiness is even more important to me nowadays.

It is true that sometimes I still feel a deep shame at the slutty, wicked things I have done and allowed to be done to me. That is why some of the negative comments to my first report were so hurtful.

You should understand that as a woman of my age I have powerful needs when it comes to sex. My loving husband cannot or will not satisfy those needs. He is not even aware of them. 'Hobby sex' where my husband rolls on and rolls off is a duty I am happy to perform but it does not excite me or leave me fulfilled.

So when I confessed the details in that first story, I knew that deep down I wasn't ready to stop. When I thought it all over I knew that I would keep looking for sexual excitement outside my marriage.

And because some of you gave me positive comments, I finally decided that I would write down some more of the details about the sex I have been having.

Mind you, when it comes to sex there wasn't much to write about for a while. My first report closed with the hope that everything would get easier once young Robert made himself busy at university. Things did get easier in one way because, as I had predicted, his demands for sex with me started to fall away. I found out that he was seeing at least one woman his own age and that seemed best for everyone.

Then again, as I said in my first report to you all, I knew I wasn't ready to give up someone with such a wonderful body, who had such a beautiful penis and who desired me so much. More importantly, by the time Rob was back at uni, I had confronted a terrible truth.

Once there was a time when I couldn't bear to think of myself as an adulterer or a cheater. I told myself I'd acted foolishly with Michael and Robert. As I saw less and less of Rob, however, I faced up to the realisation that I was comfortable with myself and who I am. The truth about me is is that I am a married woman who needs to have sex with other men.

To help myself try to put Rob behind me I bought a new vibrator – a much bigger one. After all the thrill and discovery of extra-marital sex I was feeling adventurous. Also I was very curious about how big was 'big enough' for me. The new vibrator is even bigger than Rob or his father so I only use it every now and then because its hard to insert it in my vagina. I keep it well hidden away. But once in a while I want to be filled up. Then my big boy comes out for fun times.

Thanks to my toys, and my wicked thoughts, masturbation was more powerful than ever and for a time it did help me. Yet there was no denying how rewarding and fulfilling I found it to have sex outside my marriage.

My desire for a new man grew stronger over the following weeks. But I was at a loss about what I would do next. How to find a man such as I was dreaming of? I couldn't go out dating and I don't trust those websites. I went back to watching men in the street and at work. You already know that I was looking at big, hunky men with strong, powerful bodies. My only thoughts were of athletic, muscled bodies and the way I would feel as they overpowered me. I fantasised about those bodies as I used my wonderful buzzing toys.

It took some time and I was forced to be patient. Then, finally, I had some more wonderful luck. A few months passed when I was at a function along with some people from the club where I work. One of my colleagues introduced me to a male friend of hers. His name is Doug. Straight away I liked him and he seemed to like me.

After my experience with Michael I was ready to do some flirting of my own this time. I have a new confidence these days and, besides, I have discovered that flirting is easy to do with men. Doug and I spoke on the phone a couple of times and he emailed me at work. He asked me about 'getting together' and there was no hesitation from me. I never thought about my husband in all of this except that I would need to find a way to have fun with Doug and keep my secrets at the same time.

Maybe you won't be shocked to hear it took just over a week before I was fucking another man for the third time. It didn't bother me because I knew both Doug and I had needs to fulfill. In fact, I was thrilled and relieved to have found myself another lover to explore and to enjoy as my secret passion.

I was hungry to discover how Doug's body felt against mine, somehow knowing the sex would be good. I knew that he liked my body. He even he told me as much. I am in my early 40s and I have always kept myself in shape. I have C-cup breasts and my butt and my legs are still looking good. Of course men say nice things to every woman they want to bed. Since that was my plan too I was happy to hear Doug's praise.

On top of that I have to say that the attraction was mutual. Doug is not as big and muscly as Michael or Rob. But he is taut and trim and fit and his body excited me every time I thought about him. It still does. I love my husband but a body like Doug's is more what I need.

Before all this had begun, I had never thought much about a man and his penis – how big it might be. But my first 'other' man, Michael, was so much bigger than I was used to and it was just so exciting to see it and touch it and feel it. Young Rob was probably even bigger and he really filled my vagina, making me feel wonderful. Some readers will think me shallow for caring about such things. But I can have an ordinary penis at home. Now I suppose I tend to judge a man by the size of his penis, at least as I imagine it. I could only accept a man as a lover if his penis measured up to my needs.

So of course I was very happy when I discovered that Doug also has a lovely penis. Doug's is not the biggest but it is a good size and I do enjoy his thickness. It always feels good in my hand, my mouth or my vagina. When he is fucking with me, using his penis inside my vagina, he is so skilled and amazing that I cannot get enough. He has plenty of stamina, too, and sometimes I have to beg him to let me rest.

I have to tell you that Doug's is the first uncircumcised penis I have ever really seen. I love that part of him. Its wonderful to have him in my mouth and use my tongue to feel the ridge of his helmet, hidden underneath his foreskin. Then I use my hand to slowly draw his skin down and reveal the head of his penis. He loves having me run my teeth around the bottom of his fat helmet. Doug has taught me all about how best to please him with my mouth. I have been a willing student. I feel a little like a slut to be like that but of course nowadays I realise that its the real woman that I am.

Of course when I have sex with Doug I suck his penis and sometimes let him cum in my mouth. I did that for him the second time we had sex. I managed to get him to stay on the bed while I sucked and stroked his thick shaft. He tried to 'warn' me several times that he was about to cum but that just made me more determined. It was like a personal mission to make him unload in my mouth. I wanted to feel less like a wife and more like a real woman. There was so much semen that time – it leaked from my mouth and went over my hands and his penis. There was no way I could swallow it all. It felt so erotic and so 'wild' and I went home later imagining I could still smell him on my skin.

Doug really enjoys my boobs and he likes to suck on them and fondle them for ages. Doug also likes to bite my nipples. While squeezing my breasts, he gently bites my nipples and holds them between his teeth. Then he flicks his tongue over the tips. It feels glorious. Little electric shocks fire through my body and straight into my vagina.

Before my affair with Michael that I never realised how much men like my boobs. My three lovers so far all have loved my boobs. Since meeting Doug, on special occasions I have started to dress to show off more of my cleavage. My husband has not noticed. But I know other men have and I enjoy that very much.

The other thing that has changed is that I have started removing some hair from my vagina. Most women in porn do it but I wanted to try because Doug shaves his balls. It looks so sexy and its fantastic to be able to run my tongue over his smooth skin. The first time I shaved myself it was an experiment, carefully removing more and more hair to leave my labia exposed. Then I trimmed the remaining hair so it didn't look so obvious. My husband definitely has noticed that change and he says he likes it. I have discovered it feels absolutely wonderful when Doug is using his mouth on me. It makes everything feel so intense. I regret that I didn't start shaving earlier.

Doug mostly lives alone as his two kids spend a lot of time at their mother's house. So from the start we had a place where we could meet discreetly. And a place where we could have energetic sex. Because it is convenient we have sex a lot. Sometimes we sneak over there when no-one knows. But there are other times when I have to make an excuse for not being home and that means I have to lie to my husband. I usually say I am going to a friend's place or a meeting at work or an extra class. At first it was hard to tell those extra lies. After a time it became just as easy as having a man in my marital bed when the family is absent.

From the first time I was with Doug I forgot all about those thoughts and worries. The intense pleasure of being taken by a man I am not married to was enough to do that. I know that some of you think I will burn in hell for that.

Everything we do as far as sex goes is very pleasurable and very fulfilling. This report is sort of a continuation of my 'confession'. But I promised you more details of the actual sex. As it happens, Doug and I had sex one afternoon last week and I am going to tell you all about what we did.

I went to his house after I left early from my job at the sports club. As soon as I was inside we went straight to the bedroom and we both took our clothes off as fast as we could. It was straight into bed and already I was excited by feeling his hard body and his growing erection that was pressing into me. Doug put his strong arms around me and pulled me close. There was a passion I don't get at home. And the power of his body was the best turn-on I could have had.

As we kissed I moved down and took his penis in my hand. I cannot describe how it feels to be a woman of my age who can just grab a penis that she is not married too. I know that with my hands I can pleasure a man but, truly, when I am stroking a penis I am thinking only of how terrific it feels for me and how excited it makes me.

Very soon Doug was sucking on my breasts and my nipples. He sometimes likes to bite me inside my cleavage and he did that this time, sending more of those electric shocks shooting into my vagina. When he went back to pleasuring my nipples, biting and licking them, I actually felt like I could orgasm from him doing that.

I was so turned on that day and I think somehow Doug must have sensed it. 'Let me eat your wonderful cunt,' he mumbled with a mouth full of nipple. I moaned my consent to him and even spread my legs a little. I am no longer shy about letting a lover see that I am aroused or that I want certain pleasures.

Doug moved his body around and I spread wider for him, desperate to feel his hot mouth on my vagina. He gently pulled my labia apart and I felt him run the tip of his tongue right along my slit. I made a loud noise right then and I think my juices actually gushed to meet his tongue. He did it again and this time ended up with his tongue right inside my entrance. I knew I was going to orgasm very quickly and I willed Doug to do whatever he could to get me there.

In that position Doug's penis was close to my hand. I quickly grabbed his shaft and held it firmly. It was fabulous to have him in my hand but I didn't bother trying to stroke him. How could I concentrate on his penis when his mouth was doing its magic on my vagina?

He pressed his tongue into my entrance and licked me again and again. He was using his tongue like a little penis and for once size didn't matter. I could feel him pressing his tongue against the inside of my vagina and lapping up all the juices I was producing for him.

Then he went to my clitoris and I just burst out with a loud cry. I don't think I've ever had an orgasm that quickly but the feeling of his tongue flicking on my little button was too much for me. When Doug wrapped his lips around my clit and sucked me into his mouth I just came again. I was helpless, carried away by my own lust and Doug's wonderful oral skills. I was in a kind of rapture as I willingly surrendered my body and mind to him.

Doug even seemed to know when my clit had had enough. Just as I was starting to tire he quickly darted his tongue back into my entrance. I reacted so violently that he had to actually push my legs apart so he could continue his efforts. I was losing control and tried to stay limp as Doug quickly slid his tongue in and out of my entrance. Perhaps it was only one orgasm – one long, continuous orgasm.

As soon as he felt I could take no more, Doug grabbed a condom and positioned himself between my legs. I was breathless and still not able to speak. I just lay there and watched him get ready to fill me with his penis. This was not a duty such as I perform at home. I was aching for Doug and for his penis.

Doug did not waste time and with his first stroke his penis was deep inside me. My eyes flew wide open at how good that felt. I hadn't thought I was so horny. I grabbed at his hard arms and his shoulders and back. This is what I want from my lover – a hard, muscled physique that feels like it wants to overpower me.

I pulled Doug close as he started to slowly thrust deeper into me. His penis felt as if it fit me just right. I was just gasping each time he moved inside me. I wanted more so I wrapped my legs around his waist – something that Doug taught me. It felt very erotic, as if I could stop him from leaving until he had satisfied me. Doug started to go a little faster and a little harder. He is a considerate lover, for sure, but I can feel his strength even when he is fucking me slowly and that always pushes me past the point of no return. I was cumming for him, over and over in wave after wave.

I never really knew I was capable of multiple orgasms like that, not until I had gone to bed with Michael. Or maybe it was really Robert who showed me what my body can do. I suppose it is part of my sexual peak and I am so grateful I discovered it while I still have it.

Doug likes to fuck me in that position for an incredible amount of time and often I find myself getting worn out by him. Still he finds a way to get more from me even when I feel like I have nothing left to give. This time, his penis still deep inside my vagina, I watched Doug change position. He lifted himself above me and brought his knees up close to my bottom. When his penis is inside me like that it presses against an especially sensitive spot. It is a great sex position when you have a big penis available.

He took my right hand and placed it over my mound, close to where his penis was splitting my labia. 'Rub your clit for me gorgeous,' he said softly. I just did as I was asked. When I am having sex with Doug I always give him whatever he wishes. Touching myself for him is easy now as I no longer get self-conscious about performing sexually. Hell, I let young Rob use a vibrator on me. So I did what Doug asked and used one finger to gently press and squeeze my clitoris as he watched.

Now he took my breasts in his hands and started to squeeze just the way I like. He was going to make me climax again. I swear he actually counts my orgasms as a kind of scorecard. Once he started pulsing his hips, moving just enough for his penis to cause some friction inside my vagina, I felt my whole body start to boil. Of course I treated my clit just the way I like it. Knowing I was being watched, having my breasts squeezed and my tunnel stimulated, sensing Doug's lust for me, of course I came again just as he wanted. My back arched and my eyes flew wide open once more. Two more wonderful orgasms hammered through me until I just knew I had no more to give. I think my vagina had even stopped gushing at that point as I had no more moisture to give him.

Finally I was done and Doug was prepared to leave me be. He pulled out and lay next to me, holding me as the last of my orgasms twitched through my body. I knew his penis was still big and hard. I just had to try to get my breath back. Doug kissed me and nuzzled at my breasts. I always enjoy what he does to my boobs and it really helped me to come down from all those powerful orgasms. He held me and we kissed and I stroked his arms and his shoulders. I was still horny but I needed a little more rest.

Doug couldn't wait, however. As I said, his cock was still hard and he hadn't had his release yet. When he started biting and sucking on my nipples I forgot about recovery and found my body responding to him all over again. I don't know why I felt so horny that day but when Doug wanted to touch me and pleasure me I found that I was ready for more.

He had his mouth on my breasts and was doing his magic as my nipples stiffened under his tongue and my breathing increased again. When he reached between my legs and started to stroke my vagina I just went limp in his arms, signally I was his for the taking. I no longer cared if I had felt sated. Now all I wanted was for Doug to bring me off again.

Of course I started to be vocal about how I was feeling. I wanted to ask Doug for more but I was feeling so good that all I had were moans. At last one finger slipped inside the opening to my vagina and I gasped and arched my back to meet him. Doug got the message that time and quickly he licked two of his fingers before he was stroking my opening and pushing deep inside me. I held his hard body close to mine as Doug really started to pleasure me, his fingers moving faster and deeper inside me.

Between my nipples and my vagina I knew I was close to another climax. There was one more thing I needed though. These days I don't always wait for a man to guess what to do. I whispered to Doug to let me roll over. Straight away he made room for me and I knew he understood what I meant. You see, there was one time when I decided to 'let slip' to Doug that I enjoy having my anus licked. It didn't shock him at all and, in fact, Doug seemed quite interested in doing that to me. Since then he has licked me there quite a few times when we are in the mood.

On my knees with my shoulders on the bed, I knew I was wide open to give Doug access to me. His fingers went straight back inside my vagina. With me positioned like that he could reach deeper and when he curled his fingers he touched the perfect spot inside me. I moaned for Doug and felt him start to use his fingers so skillfully inside my vagina.

mjar65
mjar65
1,227 Followers