Wendy Confesses Ch. 04

Story Info
She lets a new man take control.
8.8k words
4.18
34.4k
12

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/21/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,185 Followers

Hello dear reader, its me again. I've come back to give a further chapter of my adventure. I want to thank you for the kind responses you've been giving me. It might sound crazy to say this, but the truth is that some of your encouragement has helped me to have the courage to keep going and continue exploring. After all, if you're enjoying it then you can be sure I am too.

For the record, in case you have not gotten as far as my first few "confessions", I am an early-forties woman, wife and mother, tall for a woman (I suppose) and also fit and curvy with C-cup (sometimes B-cup) breasts.

To complete the picture, to explain the reason for my confession, I am an adulterer and I very much enjoy having sex with hunky men that I am not married to.

Please understand that I was not always like this, sneaking around and having sex with "other men". It was a long journey to get to where I am now. Sometimes, doubts crowd into my head. You see, I do worry about the lifestyle I have chosen for myself. Yes it is exciting. But sometimes I question what I am doing. What I have gotten myself into? Have I gone too far? Am I out of control? And if not yet, could it ever happen? I imagine you will form your own judgement about these things.

I can still remember how scared and nervous I was with my first "other man", Michael. To that point I hadn't even kissed a man since meeting my husband. Yet, faced with temptation in the form of Michael, the truth is that I never even considered stopping or resisting. I'd had these dreams, you see, of a man like Michael. Once I was given the chance to live out my fantasy I simply could not hold back.

Some readers have looked down on me for my sins. The reality is that those first steps were so tough for me and yet so easy. I remember the first time I had sex with Michael, thinking that it was so out of character for me to behave like that. Yet, it seemed so inevitable. I still can't explain it but I just had to have him. That very afternoon when I committed my first adulterous act, I just let myself go and I really enjoyed the experience.

Later his son, Robert, wanted to have sex with me. Oh my, that was so terrible of me and yet I enjoyed it so much. At first I told myself I was being "blackmailed" by Rob. Of course it wasn't true. When Robert first suggested that we have sex I was excited at the idea of someone so young and virile wanting me sexually. He was an opportunity for more wicked pleasures and that only increased my desire for him. I knew it was wrong for me, as a mature women, to surrender to the advances of someone so young. Once I did surrender, however, his wonderful body and his massive cock confirmed that I was a "cheating woman". It guaranteed that I would go looking for more men "on the side".

Looking back it is hard sometimes to see the woman I used to be. I am so different now - thinking about sex all the time now, masturbating at least every second day even when I have been getting sex. I watch porn on the internet, more than I ever did before. I have bought sex toys and, after Rob mentioned anal sex to me, I sometimes play with my bottom when I am pleasuring myself. And that is not even the total of the wicked things I have done.

You readers know about the many times I had sex with Robert in my house and even took him into my marital bed. I practically worshipped Robert's magnificent manhood. I freely admit I let him "use" me sexually so that I had an excuse to enjoy him.

When I stop and think, it all sounds so extreme for a respectable, married woman. That is before I even mention my threesome with one of my lovers and his friend. Looking back, I do feel some guilt that I would willingly commit such an act. Even though I was afraid, it thrilled and excited me and I loved every moment of it.

If someone looked closely they might observe some of the changes in me. For a start, these days I tend to wear lots of low cut outfits and show plenty of my cleavage. I know my husband has noticed - he enjoys it. A lot of other changes seem to have pleased him. Its not just the fact we can sometimes watch porn together. Nor is it just the extra oral sex he's been getting from me -- although he likes that too. These days I take pride in my ability to "suck cock" and usually his cock is the one in my mouth. In addition, because we watch porn together, its easier for me to introduce a few other ideas into my sex life at home.

A few people have suggested that I include my husband in my adventures, or at least let him know what I am up to. The truth, however hard it is to accept, is that I don't think I can. Honestly, I don't think I want to. I know that part of it is my fear at the idea of owning up to all the things I have been doing behind his back. I think I would want to die if he ever found out.

Then again, you see, I am just not ready to let go of my secret lifestyle. I realise how twisted and how terrible that is. What you have to understand, however, is that a big reason for why I enjoy my secret lifestyle in part because it is "my" secret lifestyle. Most of the time I like the person I have become. Since I have improved my husband's sex life as well than it is all for the good.

The other thing my husband has noticed is that lately I have been using more language and words that previously I regarded as "crude" or "dirty". Over the past few months it has been much easier for me to say, and to write, words like "cock" or "pussy" or "fuck".

That change is due to a new man who came onto the scene for me. His name is Joe. He has a wonderful body -- not so big and muscly but definitely athletic and hard. His cock is quite big and it has a lovely curve. Joe is about ten years younger than me and, as always, that tweaked my ego. He also told me up-front that he likes to "be the boss". Perhaps I should have turned away right then but, instead, I was drawn to him. On reflection, I had to admit to myself he is the sort of man I enjoy.

I get soft, gentle love-making at home. I treasure that, I really do. But my fantasy is for big strong men who can control me. Some of those men want to use me and "make me" do sexual things for them. Honestly, I cannot explain just how exciting that is.

From the very start, Joe made it clear he didn't like me using "prissy" words. So I found myself trying to change my thinking and embrace terms like "eating my pussy". It felt so rude and yet so liberating, just like everything else I have done over these many months.

One other thing about Joe -- from our first contact he made it clear he was only interested in women who would agree to have anal sex. If I was not prepared to be "arsefucked" then he did not think there was any point in us meeting.

Joe had given me a big challenge. Was I ready to go that far? Was I the kind of woman who would allow a man to put his cock in her bottom? Ever since young Rob asked me the question I have had thoughts about trying anal sex. Some readers have also wanted me to try it. Well that's easy for them since its my butt that will be getting stretched by a big fat dick. Yet, as I have said before, I have been interested enough to watch some of that type of porn and, amazingly, I even started to experiment on myself.

So how did I respond to Joe? Well, the truth is that I was enthralled by the fact that Joe made it clear he would be the boss. I've never read "Fifty Shades". Perhaps that makes me odd. But don't think for a moment that I don't enjoy my lovers being assertive or taking the lead in bed. If I'd ever doubted that then Tom proved it. My experiences with Tom, especially the threesome he arranged for me, just proved how exciting it is to allow a lover to take the lead.

Once Joe told me he wanted to control me in bed, I just knew I was going to find it hard to pass up on him. He is actually a very nice man and that made it more likely that I would have sex with him. But a man, especially a younger man, who was so open about "making me" do sexual things made my pussy wet. Did I also mention he has a very athletic body and a very nice looking cock?

On our very first time I invited Joe to my house. Maybe, deep down, it was my way of really submitting to him. I was so eager to please Joe. Plus, I remembered how thrilling it had been to take young Rob to my marital bed. For some reason, I wanted to experience that with Joe. Luckily for me, Joe is just about as paranoid about discretion as I am. It wasn't easy to arrange but one Saturday early on I managed to get the place to myself for two hours.

As usual I was very excited about handling and sucking a new cock. Joe has a wonderful specimen, maybe a little over seven inches and not so thick as Rob or Doug. Perhaps almost the same size as my first -- Michael. I was still feeling nervous about that, of course. After all, I needed a nice big cock but what about my poor bottom?

Well, I soon had him in my hands and then I was on my knees, sucking him lovingly. Oh my, he felt so good in my mouth. His balls are big and heavy and I love the amount of pre-cum that Joe oozes from the head of his cock. That hard, young shaft gave me quite a thrill and I got even more aroused when Joe started to pump his hips and thrust himself into my mouth.

I'd already told Joe that I was an "anal virgin" and that I was afraid that his big cock would hurt me. Joe told me that he would decide when I was ready for anal sex. I shuddered when he said that. Joe also assured me that he knew how to prepare me. I never once even thought of telling Joe that I didn't want him to "fuck my arse".

So we soon got naked and climbed into bed. I was doing my best to explore and enjoy this new, young body. Even though Joe is not as big-bodied as some of my "other men" I had no doubt he was capable of overpowering me. What he wanted, though, was to go down on me and lick my pussy.

Let me tell you that young Joe is an expert at giving oral pleasure to a woman. I had shaved carefully that morning and I was already nice and wet for him. The way he treated my clit with his lips and his tongue was exquisite. He obviously wanted me to explode as he flicked his tongue relentlessly just at the tip of my little bud. It took only a few minutes and I was cumming so hard I almost had to bite my lip for fear of the neighbours hearing us.

Then, before I could recover my breath, Joe moved down and started thrusting his tongue into my pussy hole. It was like he was giving me a little fuck with his tongue. I was so aroused and so excited by his desire for me that I remember I grabbed his head and pulled his face into my wet pussy. He never let up and I had at least two more orgasms for him. When he finally was done his face was covered with my juices.

As I recovered from that incredible start, Joe fondled and touched me all over. I was really enjoying my selection of my new "other man". It was so good to have Joe touch and kiss me on my face, my boobs, my tummy and to feel him kneading and squeezing my butt. Of course it kept me nicely aroused because he was so obviously turned-on by me.

After a little while of being touched by Joe, he rolled me onto my tummy and made me pull my knees up underneath me. As you'd imagine, in that position I was totally open and exposed to him. That made me all hot and excited again. Joe then proceeded to give me the longest and the best licking that my anus has ever had.

He started with soft, gentle licks around the edge of my bottom hole and I was quickly hoping for more. He took his time and I experienced the most wonderful feelings of indulgence. Joe was the perfect man to take me on this "anal" journey.

Next I felt Joe flicking his tongue over the opening to my bottom, doing it ever so softly. I am almost ashamed to admit that I was moaning openly. No man has ever pleasured my arsehole like that and I almost begged him to "please don't stop".

It wasn't long before Joe was really licking my hole and I even felt him thrust his tongue into my rear opening a few times. I was sure I was getting vey wet and soft back there. I even wondered if he was going to stick his cock in there that very day. My whole body was glowing with a wonderful warmth. The fact that I could feel the tip of his tongue inside my bottom was sort of "filthy" in a way and yet it was so erotic. I was moaning loudly the whole time.

Then, while he was still licking my hole, Joe slipped two fingers inside my pussy. I'd never ever thought about such a thing and it almost made me explode right there and then. I was so wet, of course, that his fingers slipped in easily. He started to lick hard at my arsehole while using his fingers to really "fuck" my pussy. Let me say that the sensations of heat and arousal quickly had the desired effect on me. I was only glad that I could bury my face in a pillow as I came so loud and so hard. I suppose I was a little embarrassed as well but I let Joe finger my pussy until I couldn't take any more.

After he let me rest for a bit Joe wanted to fuck me. I rolled over into the missionary position and gladly spread myself for this horny, dirty, athletic young man. I hope you'll understand when I say its a special moment to have a new lover climb on top of me. Feeling a new cock inside me for the first time makes me feel wicked and liberated all at once. I wasn't sure just how to act for Joe because he was the "boss". So I tried to lie there and let him thrust into me any way he wanted. It wasn't so hard -- after all, his nice athletic body was lying on top of me.

His cock with its beautiful curve was wondrous inside my pussy. Despite my earlier orgasms I knew I would cum again from his fucking. He lifted my legs up over his shoulders. He wanted to use the entire depths of my pussy. The thing is, I wanted that too. I was open and available to him. Joe was pumping into me, telling me I was a "slut" and a "bitch" and that it was high time I had my "arse fucked". It felt so good to have him take me like that and to touch and feel his hard, lean body. As he thrust deep into me, his yummy cock triggered another delicious orgasm.

When Joe was ready to cum he suddenly pulled out of me. I looked down and saw his cock standing up proudly. It was wet and glistening with my juices, which was a very erotic sight. I was so turned on right then, although a little confused. But Joe was in charge and he moved up the bed and positioned himself over me. "Take it in your mouth," he ordered. Oh my, he wanted me to suck him to completion. I swear that my pussy tingled anew when I realised he was going to shoot into my mouth. I rolled over a little and opened up for him, inviting him to slip his cock past my lips. I remember how big and hard he was after fucking my pussy and how good it was to taste my juices on him.

I used my lips and my tongue as best I could to pleasure him and draw out his cum from his balls. Joe was quite gentle but he was pumping his hips and shoving his cock into my mouth. With my free hand I could feel his big balls swinging underneath. Just the sort of thing that I love.

His eruption was really delightful. Luckily for me he didn't have a lot of cum to unload. For some crazy reason, right then I was worried about spilling him onto the bed so I sucked him as hard as I could and swallowed the entire load. Well, I enjoy doing that for a man anyway and Joe tasted great. I felt a surge of pride when Joe smiled down at me and said I was "a good little cocksucker".

We didn't have a lot of time that day so Joe had dressed and left soon after. Then I was in the shower, cleaning myself up. Standing there, thinking about the sex I'd just enjoyed, suddenly a lot of dark thoughts came crowding into my mind. I recall a similar thing had happened after my first sex with young Robert. It was the same thing --confusion, guilt and anger.

What the hell was I doing? Once again I'd taken a stupid risk. Why was I so ready to have sex with this new man? Was I so low that I needed to let men use me sexually? I'd practically begged him to lick me in the most crude place. I'd even I let him call me "bad" names. So what did that mean?

The only answer, however, was that I'd totally enjoyed the entire experience with Joe. He found me sexy and I got off on that. He had taken control of me and he'd made my body feel so excited. I'd wanted to please him in return. I was even happy for him to call me those names because I knew it was making him turned on. More, Joe intended to shove his cock into my bottom and that was an idea I simply couldn't resist.

As for that part, anal sex, I thought about the fact that I could ask my husband to take my "anal cherry". I guess that is the correct term. I am sure that any time I want I could bring it up with my sweet hubby and he'd do his best to oblige me. I'd even have a perfect excuse after all the porn we've watched together.

Here's the thing - I am actually too embarrassed to ask my husband. I could not admit that I have become so wanton as to be thinking of taking a cock in my bottom. Besides, it was so much more exciting to think about being used "back there" by one of my secret lovers. I knew that if I kept on with Joe he would fuck my bottom and I knew that I wanted it to happen. Was I really that kind of woman? In my mind I had crossed that line.

It was only a few days before I got to be with Joe again. This time we went to his place. We still had only a short time but I was satisfied with that. He is so demanding of me that our time together is very intense. Besides, in my mind it was a further bit of training for me before we reached "the big day".

That second time with Joe, as soon as the door was closed, he ordered me to strip naked for him. I smiled as I undressed, him watching and me feeling vulnerable and yet so sexy. He could not take his eyes off me and I felt so excited and so "wanted".

Without a word he pushed me to my knees and rubbed his lovely, curved cock all over my face before he shoved it in my mouth. Joe was taking charge again. Yes, I felt like a "slut" but I had consciously chosen Joe while knowing it would be like that. He was quite rough with me as he used my mouth. It was another of those turning points. Part of me said it was too scary and that I should run. Then another part of me told me I was actually enjoying being "forced" by this new man.

Soon after Joe had me on his bed, on my back and eating my pussy. I lay there just as he wanted, greedily enjoying the waves of pleasure he was sending through my body. Then he forced a finger into my bottom! I almost protested. I remember being shocked and I remember the discomfort I felt. There'd been no licking or rimming this time. Oh, but I didn't complain, not for a second.

The heat and the slight burning in my arse was just a momentary distraction. Joe was still working expertly on my pussy and he had me wanting to cum very badly. The sensation of his finger in my delicate hole somehow made my entire body feel even more alive. My whole world was centred on my nether regions, my pussy and my arsehole, and I tingled all over. Soon I was cumming so hard I had to pull a pillow over my face as I feared the neighbours would hear me.

After he was done with me, Joe had a vey contented grin on his face. He admitted he'd wanted to shock me and that he "just knew" I'd be able to handle it. We touched and stroked one another and I paid some extra attention to his nice balls. Then Joe had me lick the tip of his cock and clean up all his pre-cum. I held him in my hand, delighted by the hardness and the soft curve of his shaft. Keeping him "clean" was a tough assignment because he just kept on leaking fluid. He does taste good, though, and it was a lot of fun to be permitted to play and to explore his manhood in that way. Oh, and have I said how great he feels in my hand?

Eager to "finish me", Joe put me on my hands and knees. It was the "doggy" position. Once I would have cringed at that term but nowadays I can freely admit I enjoy this sexual position.

mjar65
mjar65
1,185 Followers