Wendy Takes In Her Boarder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalodin
kalodin
97 Followers

Added weight now amplified the size of the generous mound of Venus that formed an inviting soft portico above the apex of the cleft in her pussy. When she masturbated, rapidly diddling her clit made the plump flesh of her mound quiver and shake. When not aroused her vulva was guarded by two large labia like soft French pistolettes . When she wore snug crops her camel toe was erotically outlined by the fabric. More than once she had startled and pleasured strangers in the mall food court with a flash of her prominent labia tightly covered by fabric that followed ever dip and curve of the oasis hidden beneath.

On an impulse she got out her black unmentionables. These included a suspender (garter) belt, black fish net stockings and lacey black boy cut cheeky panties. Experience told her that she would present a far more stimulating vision in the seductive ensemble than if she were completely naked when he came to her.

She had just finished checking her hair, and applying a touch up of her makeup and lipstick when he knocked on the door to her bedroom although the door was wide open. That charmed Wendy; that he would not enter without her permission. But at the same time once they got going at lovemaking she needed him to assert control. Doing whatever, well almost whatever he wanted was such an exciting prospect that she experienced a nice spasm in her vagina.

Wendy did not need to look at his penis, swelling erect again even as he stood in the doorway, now completely naked, to know that he was thoroughly consumed by lust. She knew the look on a man's face, in his eye when he is fiercely aroused.

He smiled broadly and said, "Look at you now Wendy. That is a very, very sexy looking outfit. This arrangement between you and Donna is just looking better and better. "

Wendy slowly turned her back to him so that he could see the expanse of cheeks showing below the lacey panties. The sight made Kenneth flex his hands itching to hold those pillows of soft flesh, caress and fondle them.

"Honey," Wendy said, "I really like you in that birthday suit you're wearing too."

"Now Wendy, as horny as I am and as good as you're looking', I know you're not as young as you used to be. If doing some more tonight is going to be too much for you, we can just cuddle if you want."

"Let's lie down together here in my bed and see what happens," she answered.

"Okay, but don't take off any of the things you're wearing. You look sexy as hell."

He took her in his arms by the bed and she sighed with content at the feel of his sinewy arms and firm muscles around her. His erection pressed between them and firmly against her round belly. He wanted to kiss her and lifted her chin.

"I need to lie down Kenneth. "

She sat on the bed and rolled in, stretching out on her back and he lay down beside her on his side so that his stiff cock pressed against her thigh. He kissed her lips, just several light brushes of his lips on hers.

He put his hand on her just below her breasts. She sighed with contentment at the feel off his hard fingers and calloused palm. He kissed her then repeatedly beginning with her forehead, her eyes, then her cheeks, on to her ears, leaning over her prostrate body to reach the opposite side. When he did his cock slid up her thigh and his chest pressed her breasts. Wendy loved the feel of him poking into her and his weight across her. She reached for his cock but when she clutched it he asked her not to yet. She reluctantly let go.

"Just let me do everything for you and to you right now Wendy. "

"You're stoking up a fire in my pussy with your kissing. I'm getting all moist and squishy again."

He reached down and ran a finger up her cleft, pressing panty fabric into the fissure that now separated her outer lips. That made her tremble and spread her legs. He brought the finger up and looked at it. She watched him sniff the finger then put in his mouth. That too made her squirm and she wanted badly to put her own fingers to work in her pussy but he told her no, not to do that.

Wendy began to wonder if he gave oral sex. She wanted his mouth, his lips, his tongue; all feasting on her with his face buried between her ample thighs. She almost asked him if he would do that but decided to go with his program. It was hardly difficult in one sense because he was making her feel oh so good and very relaxed.

He returned to kissing her moving down from her soft shoulders to her arms, probing her armpit with his tongue which made her squeal and giggle because he had found her most ticklish place. He kissed down her side and onto her midriff then down, pausing on her belly button before stopping at the waistline of her panties just short of where her mound began.

Moving on he kissed the outside of her thigh below her panties on the bare patch before coming to the top of her stockings. Then he moved to her other side and repeated a trail of kisses until he was once again at her forehead.

"Now I want you to roll over on your belly."

She complied and he blazed another path of busses that ranged over her back and half exposed cheeks and naked backs of her thighs between stockings and panties.

Wendy ground her mound against the mattress. She could not recall ever enjoying such extended foreplay; being tantalized to a plateau of arousal that made her shiver with excitement. Her anxious pussy throbbed. Was he ever going to tend to her tits and nipples? Was he ever going to eat her pussy? She liked fucking, no question, but she loved oral sex and desperately wanted him to please go down on her. Momentarily that she had these reflections he spoke softly.

"OK time for some attention to those beautiful tits. Those nipples must be mighty anxious; feeling' like they were going to be left out maybe."

Kenneth unfastened Wendy's bra and told her to turn over.

She did, holding the bra so that the cups stayed in place, sort of; except they slipped down a bit and showed a plump crescent of each and Kenneth leaned in to kiss each of them. He tugged at the material of one side and Wendy coquettishly very lightly restrained but did not prevent the fabric from slipping slowly down. First a carmine arc of areola emerged followed by a nipple that popped deliciously into Kenneth's view. It was a DD sized nipple to go with the DD sized breast that it served.

":Ah, Wendy that's a fine, fine looking tit and that nipple surely needs some sucking."

Kenneth ran his hands over the exposed breast, caressing and kneading it.

Wendy sighed happily. "Be gentle with them. They're not as firm as they used to be. But you can play with the nipple and I love to have them sucked."

Kenneth let a dollop of saliva drop directly onto the nipple and it made Wendy shudder. Straightaway he lowered his face and took her nipple into his mouth and set about giving it the wonderful oral attention Wendy craved; each variant, nibble, tongue spears and sweeps, gentle labio-dental tugs and hearty sucking, sent pulses to her whole pussy making it too throb with pleasure. It also caused her sheath to lubricate and relax in anticipation of a hot slick welcome to the anxious flesh shaft sensed nearby so stiff and eager.

While Kenneth sucked this one his hand groped across her and he slid it under the cup of her other and attended it as well with caresses , then rubbing, rolling, and gently squeezing and twisting the marvelously erect nipple. This continued for some minutes during which Kenneth alternated his oral attention from one to the other. Wendy groaned and sighed and kissed his head, ran her hands through his hair and encouraged him.

"That's it darling. Oh, that is so good. Don't stop, please! Yes, pull on it, ahhh. Pull them; lift my tits. Just like tha.... thAT!"

It had been so long since a man had tended her generous breasts. God almighty she wondered if it had ever felt as good as Kenneth's mouth and hands worked her over. Several times she approached orgasm or had little "zippers" as she called them. Not a full cum but a nice little flare would periodically pulse out of her sex and warm her groin. The housekeeper's voice within faintly called to her attention, although she was now beyond caring, that the pad she intended to use on the bed was forgotten in their preoccupation with the sexual urgency that washed over them. She could feel that the crotch of her panties was soaked. She needed him to go down on her.

"Kenneth, she said hoarsely. "Baby my pussy, eat my pussy pleASE."

Kenneth relinquished her breasts and remarked, "And I am going to take care of that right now."

He positioned himself between her knees.

"Aren't you going to take my panties off," she asked?

"Oh yes. But first I want to do this." Kenneth pulled a pillow over.

"Lift your butt up," he instructed.

When she did so he slipped the pillow under her. Then he had her draw up her knees and spread her legs wide. When she did her pudenda was manifest through the damp fabric that clung to her and by the large wet spot that had flowered in the crotch. He gripped behind her knees.

"I want to push your knees back further so that it will bring your pussy up further. Think you can handle that position for me? Otherwise you could kneel over my face."

"I can do this position for awhile," Wendy said. "If I get uncomfortable or catch a cramp we'll change position. I am so hot for you now. Just do what you want down there."

What he wanted and what he did was put his mouth on her pudenda smelling the redolent mixture of scented douche and the pungency of a female in heat. He sucked on her wet panties and pressed and jabbed his fabric restrained tongue into her slack cleft. He breathed hot breath that washed over her pussy. He licked the crevice at the margin of her bare thighs and moist panties. There was something terrifically erotic for Wendy having her pussy mouthed through her panties and she began the suffusing throbbing that presaged another orgasm. She pushed and ground herself eagerly against his face.

Kenneth sensed that she was on the cusp of cumming. He sat up smiling at her through the damp sheen on his face.

"Now let's get those panties off."

Wendy lifted her hips and he worked the wet garment down over her hips and out of her crotch. Once more he pushed her knees high and let her thighs rest on his forearms with her feet crossed behind his neck. Wendy gasped and cried out with delight when his open mouth touched her vulva.

"Oh geeezzzzzzz," she cried, "I love it. Love it. Love IT! Oooh Kenny my cunt is all yours. That's it. That's IT! Lick that spot. Thaaaat's my cliiiittt! Yes, yes, yes. Do that more baby. Do THAT!! "

Kenneth happily did that. He did other things as well so that Wendy commenced humping his burrowing face . She grunted with each thrust. She played with her tits with one hand and pressed his head against her pussy with the other. They lost track of time. Kenneth did not seem to tire of the roundel of kisses, slurps, lip nibbles and darting tongue applied with enthusiasm and received by Wendy with visceral lust.

Kenneth struggled against her hand making it clear he wished to back off. She reluctantly let go of his head. Was he going to fuck her now, she wondered? But no, he stayed at her crotch and then she felt his fingers at her entrance. He stretched the plump flesh in the apex of her vulva until her pulsing clit emerged erect. It was filmed with coital fluid. He plunged his face onto her sex once more and immediately began vigorously working her clit causing Wendy to cry out.

GAAAAD Kenny, you darling fucKER!!! YaaaaHHHHHH! Make me cum baby, make Wendy cum, make meeeeeeeee. Yes, fuck FUCK! I AM CUMMMMMMING. Oh God, Oh God. Oh God." She twisted about and strained upward against his face trying to wring out the last quiver of bliss with which he had infused her. Her pussy spasmed; her clit pulsed in the delicate grip of his thumb and forefinger.

"My clit is too sensitive," she gasped pushing on his hand, "let it go before...it... get's painful if I cum as hard as, oooooh ahhhhh, Jesus another one...., as I am now, still cu....mmmm cum......cumming now!"

He crawled up her torso and smeared his pussy wet face on her belly and all the way to her head as he stretched out and lowered his weight on her.

"Oh Kenneth, how good you feel, I haven't had a man's weight on me for yea... mmmf!"

He cut off her remark when he clamped his mouth on her. She tasted her juices and smelled the odor of her sex fully aroused as they kissed.

When he lifted from her lips, much as she liked the feel of his muscular chest mashing her tits she could not get deep enough breaths and he raised up on his elbow when she asked. His erection lay between her nether lips and the shaft touched her clit. That maleness in intimate contact but not penetrating felt wonderful. She worked it with her full outer lips clutching the shaft.

"Like that," she asked?

"Oh yeah. Nice."

"Want to put that big dick of yours in me?

"Oh yeah. That would be nice."

Wendy smacked an ass cheek. "Just nice huh?"

"Well I can't judge until I've stuck it up inside you. Are you up for some more? You came so hard."

"Start slow and gentle because I haven't had a man in me for years."

He knelt up and positioned himself. Sweat cooled on both of them. Wendy's pussy was leaking. Kenny eased his hips forward into the lava pool of her vulva the head of his penis slipping into her. He slowly eased through the musculature until just the head of his penis was in her vagina.

"Ah, damn he breathed. That feels so fucking good."

He did it several times prompting Wendy to exclaim, "Kenny that is soooo good. Keep pushing in slowly."

He eased his cock all the way into her causing Wendy to sigh and she squeezed the welcome invader tightly with her vagina.

They fucked slowly, at first she rolled her hips slightly causing just enough friction to ripple out little frissons of orgasmic promise.

"That is so darned nice," Kenny murmured, looking down into her face while holding himself up over her. "You've got some moves I'm going to have to show Donna."

"Mmmm," Wendy said, "You do that. Tell her your old landlady fucked you in ways you hadn't been fucked before."

She upped the ante for the game then by introducing vagina squeezes tightly clutching his cock.

"Ahhh, shiiit," he moaned. "You're going to make me go off like a kid if you keep that up too."

"I'm ready now if you want to step it up. Go ahead and fuck me good now. Fuck my cunt, Kenny. Go for it."

He drew out of her and jammed into her. Then again and again and once more. Then they caught a rhythm as Wendy rolled her hips to meet him on each stroke, huffing and puffing and groaning. Kenneth marveled at the turn of events that led him to now be stroking vigorously in and out of Wendy's pussy. There was nothing special about her appearance that would hint at the sexual appetite hidden inside her; nothing to hint at the superb quality of her pussy and her fucking. There was nothing to hint at the unprecedented gratification she gave him first in the exquisite blow job; then the excitement of her hungry response as he turned her entire body into a shuddering sex organ with his all over kisses and eating her pussy. Now he was on the cusp of an orgasm he could feel building with exceptional urgency and intensity. He had intended to have her doggy fashion before cumming but what was happening to him washed over any such notion. He did think very briefly about pulling out of her to stave off cumming but he could not pull out; the pleasure building and radiating from his penis was too intense, too good . He could not will himself out of her.

A few more plunges then it crashed upon him, "AWWWW ARRRRGH," he roared. "OOOOOH UUUGH, UUGH," Kenneth strained against the bolster of Wendy's broad thighs. I...AH AH AM CU...CU...CUUUMMMING!!!!" Kenneth cried out. He ejaculated, seminal fluid streaming out of him in one, two, three, four jets and a final small squirt; each paroxysm causing his penis to flex within her so that she knew he was filling her vagina.

She had a nice vaginal orgasm with him, not of the intensity that he induced with his mouth but any orgasm was a good one Wendy felt. Just the feel of his cock filling her was wonderful. And she loved to watch his face contort as he blew his load; the strong strain of his thighs against her as he spurted his load into her She felt like an empress bringing a virile man in his prime to such a shattering orgasm; sapping and draining him entirely.

"Don't pull out Kenneth. Leave it in me for awhile. Mmmmm, so nice"

Kenneth collapsed on her, holding off his full weight by resting on his elbows. He was breathing heavily. He put his chin on her shoulder and she hugged it against her own cheek and ran her other hand up and down his back and buttocks feeling the sheen of sweat on his skin.

"I think you liked that," she murmured into his ear. "Was I any good?"

"Good? Good? No it wasn't good. It was one of the best, maybe the best fuck I've ever had. "

She squeezed him tightly, "Aw that is such a nice thing to say to an old lady," Wendy said.

Epilogue

Wendy and Kenneth happily fucked each other and he continued to not just fuck Wendy but also made patient and meticulous love to her and his foreplay brewed a steaming stew of lust in her that made her almost unhinged. Inevitably a few of her closest chums could hardly avoid noticing the vivacious changes in her demeanor. Once they noted the effect it took them little time to ken the cause. (But therein lies another story.) Donna, the remarkably pragmatic wife, continued to give her blessing to the role she and Wendy had agreed upon. Kenneth, that sturdy cocksman, served Donna on his days off with even more vigor than before Wendy. As an upshot, Donna became pregnant and gave birth to a beautiful little girl whom they named Wendy. When the hospital project ended Kenneth was offered and accepted a position as maintenance superintendent for the new complex. A twist of fate that must have had the gods chuckling brought the commodious old craftsman bungalow next door to Wendy's on the market and Kenneth snapped it up. That set the stage for development of a rather unusual tripartite sexual arrangement in which the two women not only shared Kenneth but did so in a threesome recorded in some very torrid home videos. As it turned out the ménage brought Wendy and Donna together whereby they discovered and traveled down a thick subterranean current of lesbian sex that both amused and excited Kenneth; not that they relinquished one centimeter of his sturdy cock but only added each other to their rich sexual stew.

This development was accommodated with Kenneth lying on his back and the two women astride him, one plunged upon his dick and the other facing her sexual sister with her pussy mashed against Kenneth's dispatcher to heaven mouth. In this position they brought each other to the gates of paradise with deep kisses , sucking and rubbing of breasts and clitoral massages enhancing the ministry of Kenneth's adroit tongue and eager cock. Cum spattered, sweaty, sticky and redolent with the odors of sex; that is the way we leave the happy and satiated trio, as we withdraw discreetly the sounds and images of their sex runs through our minds in a looping amateur video clip.

kalodin
kalodin
97 Followers