We're Creampie Cumsluts

Story Info
Couple enjoys the taste of cum.
926 words
4.35
280.3k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,311 Followers

This story is about my wife and I and how we love the taste of cum so everybody grab your self a towel and sit down and enjoy the wonderful world of cum licking, cum tasting and cum loving. Guys, get ready to grab your cocks and get out the Vaseline.

Girls, grab your self a toy and insert it. Slaves, put in your butt plugs and anal beads! Everyone ready? Lets get started, First off, both of us are addicted to cum. Cum from cocks, female cum from cunts, guys white thick cum even cum that is dripping out of well fucked cunts and assholes. My wife's name is Carol and she is a creampie cum slut, she loves all kinds of kinky sex.

I love to get down and suck the cum out of Carol's asshole and pussy after she has been well fucked by a group of men. I love to get down under her while she is on her hands and knees in the doggie position and lick her clit while a huge cock is invading her pussy or asshole. I love to catch the cum in my hungry mouth as it is dripping out of my wife's creamy asshole right into my waiting mouth.

I just adore hot cum creampies spurting out of her gaping ass and pussy. I love to insert my cock in her cunt after she has been well fucked, and to add my cum to her already wet cum filled pussy. Then I will go down and suck and lick all the creamy cum that is in her love holes. I will keep some of it in my mouth and we will kiss and trade the cum back and forth between our cum filled mouths.

Carol constantly craves new cocks slid into her ass and cunt as well as sucking on a smooth pussy or having a pussy creaming on her face! She just loves to fuck and suck as many people as she can. I especially like to see huge black cocks going into my wife's white cunt and asshole. We love to see each other get off fucking and sucking other partners and I know she was made to have as many different cocks as possible in all of her holes.

I love when other men fill her pussy with cum while I watch. She loves the feeling of a cock swelling inside of her and then squirting that hot sperm into her pussy. It is awesome watching a big cock swell up and start pumping sperm into the woman you love.

There is nothing like watching up close as another swollen cock slides in and out of her asshole. She likes to have me massage her pussy lips with my hands while she's fucking so I can feel the shaft of a fat cock slipping in and out of her pussy. Of course she always makes sure I can witness the moment when her lover begins convulsing and shooting cum in her pussy or sometimes all over it.

She love's to slide my cock into the spread legs of another woman or man, we don't have a preference between men or women. I have learned that my asshole is for her pleasure she loves to fuck me with a strap-on or have one of her boy friends fuck me in the ass while she sucks my cock off.

She likes to lube her strap-on cock with pussy juice so she lays back and masturbates with it till her cunt is good and wet. And then she straps it on and fucks my ass. Sometimes if I have been a bad boy she will make me suck her fake cock after she fucks me with it.

I love to eat anal creampies I am an ass-licking slut I never can lick enough smooth shaven assholes of both men and women. The taste, as I stick my tongue deep inside an ass is dreamy to me. It is only made better when I am eating out gobs of freshly deposited creamy white sperm from Carol's pink rosebud asshole.

Sometimes Carol makes me get behind her boyfriend and lick his asshole while I reach around and jack his cock off. Right when he starts to shoot his load of cum Carol puts her sweet lips around the head of his cock and I jack the cum into her mouth, she loves the taste of cum.

Sperm also makes a great lubricant some time's if they are more than one guy around Carol will suck the cum out of one of the guys cock's. Then she will make me bend over and she will lick my asshole and push the cum out of her mouth up my asshole. She will keep pushing the sperm with the tip of her tongue up deep into my ass.

After that she will invite one of her friends to fuck my well-lubed asshole till they shoot a load deep into my ass. Then she will get down on her knees and suck the cum back out of my loose asshole. That feels real good and my cock always gets rock hard.

I get hundreds of E-mail telling me how they have tasted cum for the first time. If any of you readers out there have never tasted cum reach down there right now and wipe that pre-cum off the end of your cock and taste it. Taste good don't it! Lick that cum up and email me. Also VOTE & E-mail me.

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,311 Followers