We're Getting There

Story Info
We experience some "firsts", but are still virgins.
2.3k words
4.34
31.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steves_mom
steves_mom
93 Followers

Author's Note: I am in the process of putting my diary and journal entries online because I don't want my kids stumbling upon them some day. I exaggerate/fantasize where it is fun to do so, but I am staying true to where I was at the time. One journal entry doesn't necessarily fit together with another like puzzle pieces because I wrote them years after, just for the fun of it. I am writing this only for myself. (We were 18 when the events below occurred.)

We're Getting There

~1~

Will and I started going out in high school. What originally drew me to him was his blonde hair, blue eyes and big shoulders. It sounds corny, but when he asked me out, my first thought was what a Teddy bear he looked like, and how nice his hugs must be. It took him two weeks to muster up the courage to kiss me, so you can image how slowly our physical relationship developed.

On weekend nights we would go to his house and hope that his parents would go to bed early and leave us alone. They usually did. Once their door shut, we would make out for the rest of the night, hardly coming up for air. The first time he put his hand up my shirt, I was shocked. I didn't imagine THAT happening with his mother down the hall. I was all snuggled up between his legs with my back against his belly, and his arms in a bear hug around me. He was nuzzling my neck and telling me how good I smelled. I was warm, content, and barely watching the inane movie we had rented.

I felt his hands fiddling with my shirt, and I thought, "Well, here goes." I closed my eyes and felt my pussy starting to throb. When his hands touched my stomach, I gasped right out loud. His hands were freezing because he was so nervous! He asked, "Is this O.K.?" I laughed nervously and told him it was just that his hands were like ice. He continued to slide his hands up my belly to my breasts, where he quickly slid his big hands into my bra. I felt his cold fingers against my already hard nipples, and I leaned my head back against his chest and sighed.

My pussy was on fire, and I could feel the already familiar hardness of his erection against my lower back. I took a deep breath, arched my back a little, and said, "Mmmmmm..." as he rubbed his palms gently against my nipples. Occassionally he would take both breasts in his hands and squeeze them a little. I was so turned on, I felt dizzy.

He hesitated before opening my front-clasp bra, just long enough for me to whisper, "Please." I was trembling as he unhooked my bra and pulled my shirt higher in the front. We stayed like that for a long time, with his hands softly caressing me. Suddenly his parents' door opened, and I covered up in a big hurry. He took me home after that, and I fastened my bra in the car!

~2~

After that first interruption, we made sure we were under a blanket. I figured that his mother would surely be able to figure out what that was about, but at least she wouldn't see my tits!

The first time Will put his hand down my pants, I was really surprised by the wetness of my pussy. I had never masturbated before, so I really had no idea how much fluid could be coming out of me. I had just really learned that the throbbing between my legs was sexual arousal. My pants were on, so his wrist was at an awkward angle, but he rubbed my clit (way too hard, but I didn't really understand that then), and stuck one slippery finger into my vagina.

After that first time, he wouldn't do it unless I asked for it. It excited him to hear me say, "I want you to finger-fuck me, Will." I had a hard time saying it, but it was worth it. Eventually I was bold enough that I would pull down my pants and underwear under the blanket, but not bold enough to take them off. I would sit higher up on his lap, and he would finger my pussy, sometimes gently, sometimes a little roughly. Sometimes his whole hand would be dripping with my pussy juice. I felt like the whole room smelled like my cunt. I was a nervous wreck thinking that his father would come out and smell me.

Next it was his turn. One night I was sitting in my usual spot between his legs, and I felt something warm, hard, and smooth against the skin of my back. I giggled

when I realized that I was leaning against his naked hard-on. He said, "Do you think maybe you could touch it?" It was my first in-person cock, so I was really nervous and excited. I gently put my hand around it, and was surprised how silky the skin of his penis was. I stroked it slowly while I used my left hand to explore his balls. I had no idea that his scrotum would be so hairy. I could feel the pre-cum on my fingers and smell the saltiness of it.

It seemed like his cock got even harder as I rubbed, so I took my hands away so I could raise my shirt and open my bra. When I took him in my hands again, I started pumping hard and fast. He grabbed my tits and started pinching my nipples so hard it hurt a little bit. It didn't last long though. All of a sudden I felt his cock swell and his balls tighten. Through his clenched teeth, he grunted, "I'm cumming." and pulled me close to him. He shot his load all over my tits. I should have been bothered by the mess, but I was too damn pleased with myself. I had just given my first hand job, and it was definitely a success.

Fortunately there were tissues nearby (I was allergic to his Golden Retriever, and I sneezed incessantly.), so he took a handful, and tried to clean the cum off my tits. It was a little uncomfortable once I got my bra and shirt back on, but I tried to think of it as a little souvenir.

~3~

Will got his first blowjob on prom night. I had not planned for it to happen that way, but honestly, there was not a whole lot of planning involved. Since Will's sister was home from college and was using the car they shared, his father paid for a limo for us. (I didn't get my first car for another 4 years!) That limo ride

was such a special experience, it made the whole prom worthwhile.

My dress looked like Cinderella's before the step-sisters tore it to shreds. Will was wearing a light gray tux with a pink tie and cumberbund, which may have been a hold-over from the Miami Vice collection. After posing for about 300 pictures, we got into the limo. There was a TV in the back, which we thought was cool for a couple of minutes anyway. I'm pretty sure he was planning the ride home before we even arrived at the banquet hall.

The prom was fun. We had skipped Junior Prom, so we didn't have that to compare it to, but a lot of our friends were complaining how much better it was the year before and were planning to leave early. After the obligatory Meatloaf sing-off, the other couples at our table left. We danced one last slow dance (Stairway to Heaven) while he rested his lips on the top of my head and tickled around the open back of my dress. When it was over, he said, "Let's go." We grabbed our favors off the table and headed back to the limo.

The limo driver pulled Will aside to make arrangements for the rest of the evening since we were leaving so early. For $25 he agreed to drive us around the city for an hour before heading back. Looking back, that extra ride time was probably included in the price of the service, but I think Will was just anxious to get back in

the car!

For the first 3 minutes of the ride, we just watched the lights go by. Then Will said, "You know, I don't think the driver can see us back here." I said, "I'm pretty sure he can." The window separating the front seat from the back wasn't that dark. He replied, "Let's find out." A shudder ran through my body, and I reached out to kiss him. We started kissing slowly and sweetly, but it wasn't long before he was kissing my ear, my neck, and down into the plunging neckline of my gown. His hand had reached up under my skirt and petticoats and his fingers were slipping into my panties (and I didn't even have to ask for it). I couldn't tell if the driver was

looking or not, but as soon as I felt his finger slide up inside of me, I didn't care anymore.

Will was as hard as a rock, and I fumbled to get his pants unbuttoned. He ended up taking care of that, which was fine with me because I was trying not to attract any attention. We talked about the prom as we touched each other. Will asked me, "So what was your favorite part of the prom?" I said, "I loved dancing with you, Will. You look so handsome, and you smell so good." He said, "Well, this is my favorite part right now." I laughed. Of course his favorite part would be the one with my hand wrapped around his cock. I was overwhelmed with love for him, and I was trying to think of a delicate way to ask if he wanted me to try giving him a blowjob.

Before I could come up with something clever, he said in a barely audible voice, "Will you please put it in your mouth, just for a minute?" Instead of answering, I slid to the floor between his legs and looked up at him.

I took a minute to really check out his penis up-close. I smelled the salty scent of his pre-cum, and I took my finger and rubbed it through the silky liquid. I leaned down and touched the tip of my tongue to the head of his penis. I could taste the saltiness as my tongue traced through his slit. He sighed, which made feel a little bolder. I stroked his scrotum a little while I licked the length of his cock like a lollipop. He whispered, "You don't have to do this if you don't want to," but I knew he didn't really mean that. All at once, I took his balls in my hand, and stuck his cock into my mouth, as far as it would go. I started moving my head up and down, allowing his cock to slide in and out of my mouth. I didn't know if I was doing it right or what, but I was enjoying the softness of the skin on his cock as it rubbed against my lips. Each time he slid in, I tried to take more of it. When I gagged the first time, he said,"You can stop, if you want." I didn't want to. I just kept at it, his cock going deeper and deeper into my mouth. I started trying to run my tongue up and down the underside of him as he pumped in and out.

I heard him take a sharp breath as I felt his hands on the back of my head. He was starting to moan out loud, and my tongue could feel the head of his penis getting thicker and more swollen. I wondered if that meant that he was getting close. Just as my jaw was started to get sore, his balls tightened in my hand, his body went rigid, and his cock started to twitch. I didn't really know what to expect, but I was pretty sure he was cumming. He had such a tight hold on my head at that point

that I couldn't pull away. I gagged again as the first thick spurt of cum entered my mouth. He was trying hard not to yell out loud as he continued to ejaculate onto the back of my tongue. I didn't really like the taste, but I sucked every last drop out.

As he relaxed, I lazily caressed his balls one last time, then looked for a cup from the mini bar so I could spit out his cum. As soon as I sat up, the limo door opened, and the driver yelled, "We're home, kids." I could tell by the look on his face that he had seen everything that we just did. I panicked and swallowed the entire mouthful. Will zipped up as the driver looked on with a look of amusement on his face.

Once we were put back together, he walked me to my parents' backdoor. He leaned in to kiss me, and I grabbed his head and pulled his mouth to mine. I poked my tongue into his mouth to give him a taste of what he had put in my mouth, and he surprised me by meeting my tongue with his. I tried not to think of what my parents would say if they knew that I had just given my first blowjob. What I knew was that I felt proud of myself- as much for swallowing his cum as for having sucked his cock.

He said, "I'll call you in the morning," and I went inside.

steves_mom
steves_mom
93 Followers