We're Screwed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,748 Followers

It was like Nathan had been waiting at an intersection for a green light and Madison gave it to him; he went straight for her breasts. When she felt his mouth close around a nipple Madison encouraged him by cupping her palm around the back of his head. Her fingers slid through and mingled with Nathan's short dark hair as she watched him suckle her tit.

"That feels really good," Madison whispered, feeling Nathan's erection grow to life against the outside of her thigh. She pushed on her breasts, lifting and mashing them together for her brother. "I love it when you touch my body."

Nathan alternated from one tit to the other as Madison literally fed him her breasts. The nipples grew taut when he flicked his tongue against them, as though they were begging Nathan to suck on the protruding nubs. His hands joined hers and their fingers mingled, both of them squeezing Madison's breasts until the skin all around her areola glistened in the moonlight from Nathan's slick saliva. Their pillowy softness seemed so enticing...

Madison wondered what Nathan was doing when he maneuvered over her, crawling to squat above her torso, though his intentions quickly became evident. She gathered her breasts around his cock when Nathan laid it on her chest in the narrow space between; she pushed them to mash around his length.

"You like fucking my tits, don't you?"

Nathan nodded, humping his hips back and forth to create a gentle friction, "You remember the last time we did this?"

Madison smiled, "Of course. You came all over me..."

"I love this," Nathan moaned hotly.

Madison tucked her chin against the top of her chest, waiting for the head of her brother's cock to poke out from the top of her breasts. When it did, she stuck her tongue out and lapped at the tip. Nathan made a pleasurable sound and pushed his cock closer, allowing Madison to begin sucking on the head of it. She could taste the sweet pre-cum that had already begun to leak out, savoring the flavor as she worked her tongue around the ridge of his crown.

Nathan abandoned his sister's breasts, lifting his pelvis so that Madison could take his cock. Her mouth felt amazing and he wanted more of the warmth found between her lips. Opening wider to accommodate him, Madison lifted a hand and wrapped it around Nathan's shaft, showing him just how much of his length she could take. Her eyes lifted to his and Madison watched Nathan's face as she created a vacuum with her mouth and slathered her tongue against his cock's underside.

Strands of Madison's saliva stretched between her lips and Nathan's shaft after she spit him out. Her mouth needed a break and Madison used her grip to Jerk Nathan off, her spit and his pre-cum lubricating her efforts. She pumped him firmly, watching her brother's expression grow more desperately aroused by the moment.

She started alternating between sucking on his cock for a while and then masturbating him. When he was in Madison's mouth she focused on the head, suckling it like a piece of candy and making wet smacking noises with her lips. When he was in her hand, Madison focused on his shaft and pumped Nathan with swift strokes. It didn't take long for Nathan's cock to swell and begin twitching, the surface of his skin growing red and puffy with the desire to cum.

Madison could tell Nathan was doing everything in his power to hold back his orgasm. "It's okay," she whispered. "Do you want to cum in my mouth?"

"Oh god..." Nathan moaned.

"It's okay," Madison repeated. "That way you'll last longer when we make love."

Placing her mouth around his cock again, Madison began bobbing her head forward and letting her lips drag back and forth against the firm ridge around Nathan's crown. She flicked her tongue against the soft cleft beneath his head, teasing the tender part of his cock until she felt his shaft pulse. Squeezing her hand tightly, Madison suckled and coaxed the semen from him.

Nathan groaned loudly when he felt the cum rise up his shaft. His erection throbbed and flexed as though it were a pump, his orgasm erupting within Madison's mouth. He could see her throat working as she attempted to swallow it all, but his leaping cock popped free of her lips and two thick globs of white goo flowed onto her upper lip and the corner of Madison's mouth. Her tongue quickly snaked out, curling to gather the cum and draw it in before she replaced the head of his cock between her lips and sucked the last of his orgasm out.

Labored breaths escaped Nathan's throat as he watched his sister stare up at him wantonly and lick the last of his pleasure off her lips, "That was the most amazing thing I've ever felt."

Madison smiled, her hand gently stroking Nathan's cock, "So you liked getting a blowjob from your girlfriend?"

Nathan smiled back, "Is that what you are now?"

Madison nodded cutely, "I stopped thinking of you as my brother right about the time you first came all over my body."

"I want to make love to my girlfriend," Nathan declared softly.

"Okay," Madison readily agreed. "Hurry, before you get too soft."

Nathan crawled off Madison's torso, moving onto the bed at her side. "Would you...?"

"Sure," Madison grinned, placing a palm on Nathan's muscled chest and prodding him to lay on his back. She rose and straddled him, reaching between her legs to grasp Nathan's penis and aim it towards the entrance of her sex. He was still hard enough to penetrate her and it was Madison's hope that she could get Nathan within her and not offer his cock a chance to go flaccid.

A soft gasp escaped Madison's throat when she felt his shaft slide into her entrance. Beneath her, Nathan shivered and she asked, "Are you tender?"

Nathan nodded.

"I'll go slow," Madison assured him, lowering herself until the entirety of his cock was within her and her ass rested on his pelvis. She leaned forward on outstretched arms, her palms flat against Nathan's hairless chest. She felt his hands slide up her thighs before gripping her hips. Riding him gently, Madison worked their union slowly.

"I can't believe we're finally doing this," Nathan stared into her eyes.

"I know," Madison agreed. Then she added a soft, "I love you, Nathan."

Nathan sat up beneath his sister, wrapping his arms around her torso and lifting his chin to kiss her. Hungry lips greeted his as Madison eagerly sucked on Nathan's lips and tongue, her passion pouring out.

"I love you too," Nathan murmured, breaking the kiss and moving to Madison's neck. "I'm always going to protect you, Maddy. I'll never let anyone hurt you."

Madison curled a hand around the back of Nathan's head encouragingly, letting him suck on her neck as she began rolling her hips in his lap. She felt his hands slide down her back and rest on her ass, his fingers squeezing into her soft flesh. All of the fear and pain from her near-rape flowed away as Madison clung to her brother and felt his love grow and fill her passage.

"I want you to cum inside me," Madison whispered as Nathan left a mark on her neck with suckling lips. "Don't worry about making me pregnant."

Nathan looked up into her eyes, "You're taking protection?"

Madison nodded and briefly kissed him, "I'm on the pill, so it's okay. When you cum I want to feel it. I want your love inside me."

"Okay," Nathan whispered as Madison pressed him backwards. He laid down as she began thrusting her hips with more purpose. Madison hovered over him, leaning on his chest again, and her blonde curls spilled over her shoulders to hang above Nathan's face.

Madison made love to him with a gyrating motion, clenching her vagina muscles to work his cock. Increasing her pace, Madison began humping him with earnest and gasping wantonly each time his member plunged upwards into her pussy. She held his pectoral muscles, her thumbs grazing against Nathan's nipples, and both of them could hear the quiet noises of Madison's breasts slapping against her own sternum.

A moan escaped Madison's throat when she felt her brother grab her hanging tits, the swaying flesh too enticing for him to ignore. She loved the way his hands felt on her body, adoring the fact that her brother was finally inside her. They were finally making love and nothing in the world had ever felt so right to Madison.

"This feels so good," Nathan whispered as his hips rose to meet Madison's rolling hips. "God, your pussy is so warm. It's so fucking good."

"I know, lover." Madison closed her eyes, focusing on the sensations between her legs. Nathan filled her entirely, his cock creating a beautiful friction within her passage, "Tell me you love me, again. Tell me I'm your girlfriend and that you'll keep me safe."

"You are," Nathan assured her. "You're the only girl I want, Maddy. You're my girlfriend and the only woman in my life. I love you so much."

Madison whimpered at her brother's words, her hands clutching his chest. She began to hump violently above him, almost bouncing on his cock.

"I'll always keep you safe," Nathan continued, "I'll never let anyone hurt you and I'll love you forever."

"Oh, Nathan." Madison gasped, "I love you so much! I'm going to cum, baby. I'm going to cum on my boyfriend's beautiful cock..."

Nathan clutched his arms around Madison when she collapsed atop his chest. He could feel her breasts press against him as she began to shake and quiver, whimpering moans flowing out of her.

"Fuck me," she begged into his ear, her hair scattered over Nathan's face. Madison was on the edge and needed to feel Nathan's manhood penetrating into her sex as deeply as possible.

Lifting sharply with his hips, Nathan humped his cock upwards with powerful thrusts. Madison squirmed and shook, her pussy quivering around his shaft as an orgasm consumed her entire existence. He held her tightly in his strong arms and was quickly overcome by the spasms surrounding his erection.

"Oh!" Nathan grunted, "Oh god!"

Madison felt it when Nathan's sperm began flowing into her insides, the warm wetness filling her and completing her. She choked on a scream as their union was finally consummated by their mutual orgasms, digging her face into his shoulder so that the sound was muffled.

Nathan bucked beneath her a few times, thrusting his cum deeply, until he was spent and went motionless. Kissing his shoulder, Madison felt an urge never to leave her brother's arms. "Hold me," she urged. "Don't leave me."

Nathan didn't move, his arms a castle around Madison's form. His cock remained within her sex. "I won't leave you," he promised. "Ever."

=====

Madison awoke the following morning coiled against her brother's naked body. Her head rested on his shoulder, her hand lay at his chest, and one of her legs was hooked and mingled between his. She didn't move, listening to the rhythmic sound of Nathan's breath as he slept. One of his arms was lazily wrapped around her, his hand curled loosely to grip her around the waist. Madison had never felt so happy in her life, so complete. She knew at that exact moment that she wanted to wake up the same way, every day, for the rest of her life.

Thoughts of the future flashed across Madison's mind as though she were watching a movie preview. She saw herself on her wedding day, handsome Nathan beside her. She saw the children they would have together, beautiful children who would play in the backyard with their wonderful father...

Then, a knock came on the bedroom door. "Honey?" her mother called, "Nathan? Are you awake?"

Madison's eyes widened in panic. "Nathan!" she hissed, jostling him awake.

"Huh -?" Nathan stirred, squinting about.

"I have to get out of here," Madison whispered urgently. "It's my mother!"

Both teens scrambled out of bed.

"Honey?" Joyce called again.

"Um, just a minute!" Nathan yelled as Madison pulled one of his tee shirts over her nude form.

Madison tossed Nathan his shorts before making a bee-line for the window.

"Nathan?" came Joyce's voice through the door. "What's going on in there?"

"Hang on," Nathan thought fast, pulling the shorts up his legs. "I don't have any clothes on..."

As soon as Madison was clear, Nathan unhooked the lock and opened his bedroom door.

"Were you still asleep?" Joyce asked, glancing around his room. "What was that noise I heard?"

"Uh," Nathan scratched the top of his head, "I was doing push-ups."

"Without any clothes on?" Joyce wondered.

Nathan lifted a shoulder and offered a feeble grin.

Joyce rolled her eyes, "Well, I'm about to make breakfast if you want to come down - I could use some help setting the table. Have you seen your sister? She not in her room."

"Not since the game last night," Nathan lied.

"I wonder where that girl is? It's not like her to stay out all night."

Nathan followed his step-mother downstairs, trying to think of a way to get Madison back into the house and explain her absence.

Madison suddenly stepped through the front door. She was still in Nathan's tee shirt, which hung just past her hips and barely protected her modesty.

"Maddy?" Joyce looked towards her daughter with confusion, "What are you doing?"

"Um..." Madison lifted her hand, which held the Saturday morning newspaper. "I was just out getting the paper."

"Dressed like that?" Joyce shook her head disdainfully, "We have neighbors, honey. Go upstairs and put some clothes on, then help your brother set the breakfast table."

Nathan could barely contain his smirk.

Madison tossed her brother the paper as she passed by on the way towards the stairs. "We're so screwed." she muttered.

frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,748 Followers