We're Submissive? Ch. 02

Story Info
They are given more orders.
998 words
4.18
62k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slimytaco
Slimytaco
19 Followers

“This is the start of something wonderful.” Stuart said as he smiled and sipped his wine.

I was so suddenly shaken by the voice that it broke my concentration, my wife had been in the middle of an orgasm and I too began to come. I tensed and actually groaned. I normally come very quietly. Moments passed as I lay lightly supporting myself above my wife in a stranger’s apartment. It was less than a half hour ago when I had arrived there and found my beautiful wife standing half naked in the apartment of one of her co-workers. How suddenly all of this had happened? I could feel myself softening on a wave of semen. Finally I slipped out of her. Jeanine was quiet, as was I there seemed to be an awkwardness of what to do. Stuart was kind enough to break it for us.

“Well Paul, I think now would be a good time for you to go wash up.” Stuart said. “Jeanine you just lay and there and relax, let your legs stay open. I think there’s something very sexy about a woman who has just been well fucked.” I heard Stuart’s words and I sheepishly lifted myself to a standing position and started to walk, before realizing I had no idea where the bathroom was.

“It’s through the kitchen.” Jeanine said quietly reading my confusion. I nodded a thanks, not completely trusting my voice.

“Why don’t you hop right into the shower Paul.” Stuart said. “There are towels in the cabinet by the sink.” While I showered I couldn’t help, but become aroused again. I was thinking about my wife out in Stuart’s living room, naked and just fucked, with a strange man. It certainly wasn’t proper behavior, and me I had just had sex with my wife in front of a stranger. I began to get hard again. So rather than bask in the hot water of Stuart’s massaging showerhead, I quickly scrubbed and headed curiously back out to the living room. I had the towel wrapped around my shoulders and was unabashedly letting my erection bob around. When I reached the living room again, I found Stuart standing naked before my wife. He had his erection inches from her mouth and she was eying it with a mixed sense of fear and wonder.

“Paul, I thought you’d never get out of the shower, I was thinking, that with all this sex going on I needed some relief, I was going to have Jeanine give me head, but I wanted to make sure you were in on it.” I looked at Jeanine and in doing so saw Stuart’s erection, my pride swelled, I was indeed bigger than him. Somehow that made it I won’t say ok, but easier to digest and I nodded. My curiosity got the better of me as my wife closed her eyes and began to lick Stuart’s cock. My wife began to moan a little and touch herself, so I moved into position to re-enter her. She became ecstatic as the mixed sensations washed over her. Inside she was already sopping from our previous encounter, as I fucked her I watched Stuart’s cock disappear into her lips over and over again. Stuart meanwhile rubbed her 38C breasts and tweaked and pulled her puffy pink nipples. Stuart came long before I did, as I usually last a long time the second time around. I watched as Jeanine began swallowing him, Stuart stroked her hair as she did the best she could to get it all. As he withdrew a thick gob of cum stretched from his cock to her lips. Now Stuart retreated and merely watched. When I finally came he came back over twirling Jeanine’s panties in his hands.

“Now Jeanine I think it’s time to call it quits for today. Listen closely you two, here’s what’s going to happen. Jeanine you are going to put your panties, your skirt, and your suit jacket back on. No stockings, no bra, no blouse. I’m going to give you a ride back to the office. You are not going to clean up at all until you get home. I want you to get out of my car at work and walk over to yours feeling totally used, totally dirty in a place that is familiar to you. Then you will drive home, where Paul will already be waiting, because he’s leaving in his own car. Paul when she gets there you should already have a bath drawn and you should sit with her and help her clean up, make her feel sensual and safe. It’s not even six o’clock yet, after your bath dress sexy and meet me at that little club across the street at nine o’clock. Don’t worry I’ll go easy on the two of you, but I’m not going to give you even the slightest hint of what I’ve got in mind. If your not there that’s alright I know I can tease Jeanine more at work, and maybe I’ll stop by your place later.” Stuart opened the door to his apartment long before either of us were dressed, which certainly got us moving as he stood by the open door and finished the last of his wine glass. As I passed him he waved and waited for Jeanine, before setting his empty glass by the door and heading out.

I turned to look back at Jeanine as I started my car. She was a little wobbly, and despite being buttoned her suit jacket was not meant to cover everything, a healthy dose of bra-less cleavage could be seen above the second button. Her sexy auburn hair was clearly disheveled, despite being a mess there was something not so much sexy, or even erotic, just lusty about her. I put the car in drive and as I pulled away despite being horny a level of fear and unsurety crept into me, this was a life changing undertaking.

Slimytaco
Slimytaco
19 Followers