We're The Millers - Extended

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
muhabba
muhabba
171 Followers

Casey's eyes shot open wide as Rose performed her trick inside of her pussy. It was like hitting a switch, the moment Rose's talented tongue performed it's trick she came. No build up, no anticipation, she just came. She squealed in pleasure around David's cock as her hot pussy spasmed and her thighs clamped around Rose's head. Her hips rolled and bucked uncontrollably, the lower half of her body working on it's own as she shuddered and her wet cunt spasmed, her juices flowing out of her, sliding over her compacted ass and soaking into the floor.

"Oh fuck, yeah," David groaned as he pulled his cock out of Casey's mouth. He'd had better blow-jobs, and figured Casey would have been more skilled judging by the guys she usually hung out with, but the sight of Rose and Casey cumming pushed him over the top. He aimed his cock at Casey's gasping mouth before inspiration struck and he aimed his prick at Rose's face.

The tip of David's cock suddenly filled Rose's vision. "You dirty..." she started to gasp out before his prick suddenly erupted. She closed her eyes as she tried to turn away but wasn't quick enough, his thick cum coated her and even managed to shoot into her mouth as he finished draining his balls on her face and hair. "...fucker!" she finished saying as she spit his cum out on the carpet.

"What? What'd I do?" David asked innocently. "It's a fire hose. I can't control it."

Suddenly the door to the RV opened and the beautiful red haired girl Kenny had been practicing kissing for walked in, seeing what she thought was a happy family covered in each others' cum.

The Millers all stared up at the red haired girl from the floor.

...to be continued in We're The Millers.

muhabba
muhabba
171 Followers
12