Werewolf's Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,138 Followers

"Oh, my god, that feels so big! What is that?" Rhonda asked her friend.

"That's his knot," Molly answered. "Once he gets that big thing into you, you'll cum like crazy."

That was what she wanted, so Rhonda started fucking her pussy back to meet the hard thrusts of Richard's cock. She glanced sideways into the mirror, and grinned at the erotic sight that met her eyes. The big, gray and black and white wolf was crouched over, ramming against her, and she was thrusting her pussy back at him just as hard. Molly's earlier description of herself as looking like a bitch in heat had been an apt one, and Rhonda felt much the same way when she saw her own reflection.

As delightful a scene as it was, the sensations of the werewolf's knot massaging her clit as it squeezed into her love channel were many times better. Pleasure throbbed through her body from where the big lupine cock was cramming her pussy so full and, especially, from where her swollen clit was getting the most incredible massage it had ever received. Rhonda's body thrashed from side to side and her hips swiveled, driving her knees into the mattress and helping the big hard lump wedge even more deeply into her pussy, where she and Richard wanted it.

Molly saw the movements of her friend and realized what was about to happen, that Rhonda was going to start cumming any second, and that her orgasm would be a monumental one. She had seen it on other occasions, when they were roommates in college and bedmates at sex parties, and knew what she had to do. Quickly moving to kneel before her friend, she placed her hands on the swaying shoulders of Rhonda and pushed against them, wanting to keep the other woman from toppling over.

She smiled too, at the face her friend was presenting. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was partly open in a grimace of intense pleasure, as she fucked back and forth, taking Richard's knot into the place where it would do the most good. Molly heard her friend, as she moaned and whimpered and begged the young werewolf to fuck her harder and deeper.

Whether Richard heard the entreaties or not was hard to tell, but he wanted the same thing, and his thrusts into Rhonda continued until she emitted a great cry of excruciating pleasure. She was starting to cum, and her erratic movements became even wilder as Molly pushed back against her shoulders, helping her husband keep their friend upright.

When she climaxed, Rhonda uttered another great cry of joy, and all her muscles seemed to curl up into themselves and explode outward. After her orgasm, her body went almost limp, and Molly kept her hands where they were, knowing her friend would want to cum again, and that Richard still hadn't reached his climax. After a few more strokes, the big lump of hard flesh at the base of Richard's cock had completely crowded its way into Rhonda's pussy, and the bony tip was inside her even farther than his tongue had been earlier.

Getting his knob wedged inside his partner's pussy had been instinctual for Richard in his wolf form but, once it had been accomplished, his human side took command. He looked at the mirror and smiled at the sight of Rhonda on her hands and knees under him and Molly holding her upright. He had felt her climaxing, and his strokes into her slowed, because he wanted to bring her to another orgasm before he started cumming, and take his time doing it, giving them both as much pleasure as he could. He continued fucking her slowly, until Rhonda, realizing he was going to keep going, turned her head to look over shoulder.

"That was fantastic, Richard. I hope you can do it again."

A wolfish grin crossed his face, because he meant to do it again, and maybe again after that. He understood what she said, but was not able to reply, except for nodding his head and continuing the slow strokes of his cock into Rhonda's crowded pussy. Molly grinned too, because she was proud of her husband and the great fucking he had just given their friend, and the even better additional fucking he was starting to give her.

By that time, she had caught her breath, and Rhonda starting thrusting back to meet the strong surges of Richard's cock into her pussy. She was cooing at the exquisite pleasure again, and her sounds of joy quickly evolved into moans. As their coupling continued, Richard said nothing, and was quiet, except for panting loudly, and a slight sound of whimpering. He was also immensely enjoying what was happening, and could feel his own climax building. His hope was for Rhonda to climax before he did, because filling her pussy with his hot wolf cum would probably bring her to another orgasm, especially if she jammed her clit back against his knot as Molly always did.

Once again seeing how her friend's body was thrashing from side to side, and her knees were driving into the mattress, Molly knelt in front of Rhonda to keep her from falling over while in the throes of cumming. The grimace of extreme pleasure distorting her face elicited another chuckle, and Molly wished she had a camera to capture it on film. For another minute, while Richard's thrusts into the pussy in front of him continued, Rhonda's movements grew wilder, and she let out an incoherent cry of ecstasy and started cumming.

Once again, her upper body tossed up and down and she would have fallen to the side if Molly and Richard's front paws hadn't been holding her upright. Her wild gyrations continued, until her whole body jerked and she howled in delight and rammed her pussy back against Richard for an ultimate time. After her orgasm, she would have fallen forward, except Molly kept holding her upright, because she knew Richard was about to cum.

He knew it too and, this time, he didn't stop or even slow down. While Molly held Rhonda, who was limp as a rag doll, upright, Richard pounded his cock in and out of her, until he howled in joy and climaxed. A seeming ocean of cum gushed from his cock, which is normal for a wolf, and his knot made sure it stayed inside the woman he had just finished fucking. The viscous fluid was hot, ten degrees hotter than human semen, and Rhonda could feel it filling whatever parts of her vagina that were not already crammed by Richard's cock.

It wasn't painful; it felt good, and emphasized the big knot that was crammed so tightly into her bloated love channel. Its presence was starting to bring her to another climax, which Rhonda wanted, and she knew how to bring it about. As Molly had talked about before, she started fucking herself back against the knot that was still tightly wedged inside her pussy.

Richard unwrapped his hind legs from Rhonda's thighs and stood patiently, with his front paws on her hips, waiting for her to bring herself to another orgasm. Judging from how long his wife usually took to do it and how she described the sensations, he knew it wouldn't be long. The plethora of hot wolf cum that filled her made her pussy even more sensitive than it would have been, and the knot that plugged the entrance was stretching it open, sending more ripples of joy through her body. His cock was not fully erect, but it was hard enough to send bolts of pleasure from all the most sensitive places inside in her pussy, especially the base of her clit.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" the sexy woman warbled in time to that hottest place of all scraping against the big, hard knot as she rammed herself against it. "Oh, my god," she howled as another climax started.

Richard remained stationary with his paws on her hips as Rhonda pitched and tossed in front of him. Molly did her part too, keeping her friend upright through the wild, uncontrolled movements of her body, until she sang out even more loudly and incoherently. Every muscle in her body clenched, and she collapsed with Richard, his cock still held in her pussy by his knot, sprawling on top of her.

They lay there for a few minutes until the big lump softened enough for him to cautiously remove it from Rhonda's pussy. All his semen and her pussy juices, which had been bottled up inside her, gushed out and spread over the plastic sheet that was protecting the mattress. There was a supply of paper towels available, and Molly would clean up the mess before taking her turn with her werewolf husband.

After the third and last last tremendous orgasm from Richard's cock, her fifth of the night, Rhonda was tired and needed to rest. Unlike her partner, she was only human. She would be ready for more after a couple of hours of Molly being subjected to the same excruciating pleasure, and knew she would want her second turn with her furry new friend. If Richard was up to it by then, and she believed her mouth would see to it that he was, she hoped to cum another four or five times. This was one night she would never forget, but she also knew she wouldn't be able to talk about it, because nobody would believe her.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Rhonda and Richard had, and Molly will be having. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,138 Followers
12