Werewolves and Indians Ch. 03

Story Info
Meeting with Marcus and finding hope.
7.8k words
4.66
19k
22

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 09/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,297 Followers

Werewolves and Indians Chapter 3

Hello and welcome back to Werewolves and Indians. Here is chapter 3. I hope you enjoy it.

This is a nonhuman story. All of the characters are above the age of consent.

A special thanks to Harryhill for inspiring me to continue this tale.

Jermyo is pronounced Ger-My- O Keamon is pronounced Key-Mon

********

The night air was pleasant. The three wolves stood, as the tall red-headed one talked. The brown haired wolf said nothing. While the men, explained to her that she needed to accompany them. Betty received a reply from Ja'Mal. He was coming. Her son was on his way. Betty followed the two males and neither spoke. However the shorter one watched her carefully; her body tingled as he watched her.

Betty ignored him, pretending that her body was not simmering in a slow heat that was starting to rise. Besides, Ja'Mal would be here and he would rescue her from them. The three wolves traveled west as Ja'Mal caught up with then. He saw the male wolves walking with his mother between them. He growled, No one would hurt, Momma. Ja'Mal sent a message, Momma, I'm here. Don't be afraid. Betty started to reply, but her son attacked. Already in wolf form, Ja'Mal caught the two weres by surprise. The Weres were skilled fighters, and both fought the unknown male fiercely. They were so easily defeated that both men were stunned. Ja'Mal mentally ordered them to stay down, and eventually they yielded to his command. Ja'Mal checked on his mother she seemed fine.

Maintaining wolf form, Ja'Mal seemed unaware of the uniqueness of this situation. He commanded the males in wolf form. He was not a member of their pack, and should not be able to speak with them in that way. The two weres shared a look. This Were was powerful, and he needed to see Marcus. The male shifted back, as did the other wolves. The two males stood, and faced their unidentified guest.

"Momma. Let's go. I don't know what these guys wanted, but I promise to be watchful and not let them bother you again." He assured his mother, watching the two males as he stood between them and his mom. He wondered what kind of real protection he could offer her. They both worked and if their Alpha sent others to her job, she'd still be defenseless. They needed to go. It was time. His thoughts went to the beautiful woman from the diner, and his wolf protested. No, she is in danger and we will not leave her, his wolf stated emphatically.

These wolves took Momma. She is not safe here. The girl will be fine. he replied, feeling uneasy as he thought of that Indian. He didn't like the proprietary look he gave his woman.See, she is ours. She needs us. We cannot run. We must take a stand Ja'Mal. No more running away.

"Momma, let's go home. We'll figure out what-" Betty interrupted.

"Ja'Mal. No son. We need to talk to them. They followed me and I want to know why? Well, maybe not followed, but I find it strange that they just showed up when they did." Betty spoke. She wondered if they knew of the Old One in the desert. If they did would they try and destroy her son.

Ja'Mal agreed. They needed answers. So instead of leaving, they spoke to the red-haired wolf who was still dazed from having been beaten by the other were. Soon the red-haired wolf regained control and Ja'Mal asked. "Who are you two and why were you following my mother?" Betty stood beside her son, silently waiting for the man to answer. The brown-haired male replied, causing both Ja'Mal and Betty to face him. Betty's wolf stood alerted. His voice was so deep, soothing even. She wanted him to say more.

"We have every right to investigate rogues who enter our territory. No one knows who you are or where you are from. Besides, Dark Weres are rare. Other than Marcus, no others have been seen here." He explained.

Betty perked up. He said Other than Marcus. She wondered, What does he mean?

"What are your names?" Ja'Mal demanded. Both males were instantly irate at answering, and refused, Ja'Mal glared. His steely expression left no room for argument. They wolves submitted, and the tall redhead answered.

"Ssssorry, I am Jacob and this is Logan. We are part of the Kingsley Pack." he answered, not quite understanding his need to submit to the strange interloper. "We have no Alpha, but we do have a leader." Both Logan and Jacob swallowed, "Who are you?" Jacob asked nervously. This male was young, but there was something about him.

"I'll answer that when I meet your leader. Take us to him, now." He demanded once more. The command in his voice was undeniable, and the two shifted. Betty soon shifted as did Ja'Mal. The two males had regained their equilibrium. Both were amazed at how quickly the male bested them. Logan stood silently beside the two wolves. He was perplexed. Jacob, he is powerful. He defeated us and barely broke a sweat. We need to warn Marcus. As pack betas they were the best fighters. But something about this Were was different.

Realizing that they had no choice, Jacob replied, "Come with us." Marcus said bring them in, but he wasn't expecting someone so strong. The two weres shifted back with the russet colored wolf leading them. Ja'Mal and his mother shifted back and followed the two back to their den. As they traveled, Jacob sent a message to Marcus about their impending guest.

Marcus, we are returning to the den. The two rogue Weres are with us. The male, he's strong, Marcus. There is something about him. We will be home shortly. Jacob sent, noticing that the female watched him closely, he ended contact.

Son, let me talk to him. Weres can be tricky and territorial. You've beaten two of his betas. He might think you are approaching with aggression. Betty sent concerned about the turn of events. The two males complied, but their leader might accost them and harm Ja'Mal. She would not let another person hurt her son.

"Jacob, Logan, thank you. I need to learn about the death of the Old Shaman. Alert me when you arrive." Marcus sent. He had actually sent these two to retrieve the new Weres. He had no problem with them being in their territory, but once the Old Shaman was found, he needed answers.

We found the female out for a run alone and ordered her to come with us. However, she called her son. He came and attacked. I will explain more when we get there. Logan added.

Marcus's interest was piqued. Jacob sounded shaken, and he knew of no weres that could shake Jacob or Logan. These weres were unique. He first heard of them months ago when members or the pack talked about Dark Weres in the area. Then a few weeks ago, some theta scouts found remains in the desert. Scenting the carcass, they called him. He knew immediately that the man had been killed by a Were.

It was then that he asked his men to watch the new Weres and if an opportunity arose, bring them to him. Well tonight, it seemed, he'd get his wish. As he awaited their arrival, his phone rang, Recognizing the caller, Marcus answered immediately. "Keamon, greetings Old Friend. How are you and how may I be of service? "

Grandfather smiled. He'd known Marcus his whole life. He was a young boy when they met, but as he grew older, he noticed that Marcus never really aged. When he was sixteen, he went on a spiritual quest, seeking to become in tune with nature. A bear attacked him, and Marcus saved his life. The two boys were in the forest when the bear attacked, Marcus shifted into a wolf and protected him.

Keamon knew of the Weres, but he had no idea his best friend was one. The two boys swore to protect each other, and even now, decades later they stayed true to their vow. Marcus knew if Keamon called, then something was wrong. He was sure it involved the two guest he had arriving shortly.

"Marcus, good to hear your voice. We have a problem and need to talk. Can I come to the den tomorrow? I don't want to discuss this on the phone." He explained. Marcus agreed, and the two men bid each other good night. Soon, Jacob alerted him of their arrival, and he walked out to greet his guest.

*****

Kerri drove home completely distracted. He resisted them and walked away. How could he just walk away? Where did he live? She needed to go see him, talk to him. As she was driving a hare darted across the road, startling her. Kerri jumped and refocused on driving home. Within minutes, she pulled into her yard. Dad's light was on, and she knew he'd waited up once again. Her father always waited up for her, but with him working the farm, he needed rest.

"Daddy, I'm home." Kerri called as she let herself in.

"Hey sweetness, good. I saved your supper. Let me warm it for you." Larry offered. He placed her plate in the microwave, and they talked. Larry could tell she was upset. He feared Lionel had done something.

"Kerrie Anne, what has he done now?" he asked. Larry hated that Lionel held the deed to their home. If he was able, he would pay it off to free his daughter from this nuisance.

"Daddy. Lionel was his usual self. He's not why I'm upset." She exhaled. "You said Momma resisted you at first, right?"

Larry smiled. "You met him. Which young male is he? I haven't visited the den, but I can go tomorrow and arrange-" Kerrie interrupted. "Daddy he's not pack. He's the dark Were. I don't know his name, but Daddy, he's it for me. Something is wrong and he walked away." Kerrie explained, sadly.

Larry was perplexed. A Were could not deny the mate pull. If this young man denied her, maybe he didn't recognize her as his mate. Larry started to ask, when Kerrie continued. "His wolf recognized me, as well, but his human refused to acknowledge me. He left. I'm so mad. If I knew where...." Kerrie exhaled. "After he left. Lionel was being extra aggressive. Lionel makes me nervous, Daddy. I don't like him." She concluded.

Larry listened as he place her heated meal in front of her. He told her to eat and he sat beside her and waited. Once again, she mentioned Lionel, and Larry noticed that each time she mentioned him, she became tense. Lionel caused him to worry also. He was not blind to the way he lusted after his daughter. He also knew it was because she was Were, not just any Were.

Years ago, before his mate, Kara, was killed she told him a secret. She asked that he keep Kerrie safe until her true mate came. Frank, Lionel's uncle, made her nervous. He would often drive by the farm and stare at both she and Kerrie. Kara wasn't afraid for herself, but it was the lustful gaze that he directed at her daughter that gave her pause. Her baby wasn't even a year old, and she could see that he wanted her for some reason. She saw how Frank watched their daughter, and suspected he was grooming his nephew to lay his claim.

Larry and Kara owned their own land and did not live in the forest with other weres. However, as pack members, they had the right to ask for protection and they did. Alpha Jermyo gave them permission to return to the den anytime they felt they needed to. For years, Larry worked his land and protected his daughter. He called Marcus to check in often, but was mainly left to his own devices. However, tonight that changed.

He would go see Marcus tomorrow and arrange for his daughter to return to the pack den. She might argue and fight, but he felt that surrounded by the wolves, she'd be safe from Lionel. He needed to deal with Lionel. If it meant giving up the farm to be rid of him, so be it. He would not allow that monster to harm his baby-girl.

Larry groaned. She'd met her mate. He had to meet this young man. Kerrie said he resisted the pull. Larry smiled, he remembered when he first met Kara. She walked up to him, bold as ever, and told him he was her mate and what that meant. He retorted that he'd rather mate with a cactus. She punched him and all of his friends laughed.

The next day, as he worked she came back and apologized. He couldn't speak because to him she was amazing creature, but he wouldn't tell her that. Their game continued until one day she had enough. She decided that if he didn't want her, then she'd leave. She requested to join another pack across the country. Larry learned of this and rushed to the Alpha's home where he promptly denied her request. Alpha Jermyo laughed and ordered them to spend two weeks together in seclusion.

That was all it took. He left there a scared boy, and returned to the pack a mated man. He then learned of a small farm being sold and with his savings, he bought the property. They lived in peace and harmony. After a few decades passed, Kara conceived and their daughter was born. She and her mother were absolutely perfect to him.

They didn't live at the den, because they owed land. They were permitted to live in town. Larry often questioned that decision. They were miserable at the den because Kara felt trapped, but at least they had protection. This point was brought home the day Kara lost her life.

He was working in the fields, and Kerri and her mother were home. Two men broke in. She screamed to him alerting him that danger had come. Kara hid the baby before they found her hiding in the bedroom. He rushed home. As he raced across the yard, he heard her scream and already shifted, he ran faster and harder than ever. It was then he heard the most deadly of sounds. Two loud gunshots filled the air as he dived into the door attacking one of the assailants; the other one ran dropping his weapon. The man he caught was not getting away. Larry ripped the man's throat out, and then he saw her.

She was laying, crumbled into a pile, like day old laundry. She was not breathing. He nuzzled her, willing her to live, but he knew she was gone. Then he heard a whimper from beneath the dirty clothes. She'd hid the baby in a laundry hamper. The clothes muted her cries. Shifting back, he held his mates lifeless body in his arms and her blood covered him. He too held on to his daughter turning her away from her mother and he howled.

Soon the sheriff arrived and found them. He identified the male that Larry had killed, and sent out an APB for his accomplice. The pack arrived also. Alpha Jermyo spoke to his men. He had one order. The man who did this would die. He then kneeled beside Larry and swore to him that Kara's death would be avenged. Larry nodded, accepting his Alpha's words. It no longer mattered to him, the most important person in his world was gone. He needed to be wither. It was then Kerrie said, "Daddy". He looked at his baby, his little girl, and knew for her he had to live. Larry wiped away the tears at this memory. The wound was still so raw.

In true Were tradition, Larry took his wife's body back to pack lands, and gave her a proper burial. Her death left him alone raising their daughter. The Alpha feared he'd go rogue, and commanded that he stay in the den. He did for a few months, but eventually he had to return home. He had a child to raise, and he couldn't if he was hiding out. Kerrie needed him. She was wapjanli, a Were princess. One day, she'd be integral in restoring their people.

Larry eventually returned to the farm, and life went on. Over time he'd taken loans against his lands to keep them afloat. When times were hard, Alpha Jermyo would often offer to let them return to the pack, but he was steadfast. Now, this guy this Lionel was a new threat. He was after his daughter. Larry would return to the pack, if they would help protect his baby girl.

Kerrie finished her dinner and noticed that her father was in deep thought. She saw him wipe away tears and suspected he was thinking of Momma. She was so young when Momma died, but it didn't keep her from missing her too. "Daddy, don't worry. I can deal with-" He stood and gave her a big hug.

"Kerrie, I will deal with him. He has no right harassing you and it will stop. Now princess, go to bed and rest. Let me worry about Lionel. He kissed her forehead and comforted her with his touch. Kerrie hugged her dad and cleared the dishes. Every time he called her princessher wolf would preen. She had no idea why, but her father made her feel so very special.

Larry went to his room. He would visit the den and see if they would let Kerrie stay there. He'd feel better if she was someplace safe. He wanted to meet this dark Were. Kara, I will keep her safe from him. I promise you. No one will harm our baby. he sent heavenward. Then realizing the time, Larry crawled into bed for a fitful night. He knew that he would not rest again until he was sure his daughter was safe.

********

Logan and Jacob entered the den with their guest. Several pack members were curious and were milling about, Betty was awed by the size of what they referred to as the den. It was a full community housed deep inside the forest. The only entrance was a long winding road.

As they walked into a large square Logan and Jacob led them to a house near the center. I the center was clearly the Alpha home, and since the pack had no Alpha, the home was not occupied. Betty was nervous. She'd faced many things, but the thought of these weres harming her son.

Marcus, we are here. Logan sent. Marcus greeted his guest at the door of his home.

"Hello, and welcome to the Kingsley den. I am Marcus Kingsley, head pack beta. You met our other head betas, Logan and Jacob. Please, come in and sit." He added graciously.

Ja'Mal was stunned. This guy, Marcus, was a dark Were. He had never met another that looked like him, except Mother. But this guy, he was dark like them. He was almost seven feet tall, cocoa colored skin, and jet black afro. He had a thin goatee and neatly trimmed eyebrows. He was broad shouldered and Ja'Mal could tell he was strong. This leader was no joke, unlike the Alpha of their previous pack.

Betty got over her shock quicker than her son. "Thank you, Marcus. I'm Betty and this is my son Ja'Mal. We just relocated here from..." she looked away. They were forced out, and she was nervous about sharing that information. Ja'Mal was quickly getting himself under control.

He glared at Marcus and spoke. "Why were your men following my mother?" he asked. He had no desire to waste time.

Logan and Jacob looked at each other, and then their friend. Marcus was surprised at the power this young man possessed. He was a true Alpha, and Marcus suspected that he would become Alpha of their pack. However, he was not Alpha yet, and he needed to be put in his place.

"Excuse me, son. I was speaking with your mother. You need to remember that you are a guest in my home, and I don't take kindly to being challenged." Marcus glared at the young interloper. Betty touched her son's shoulder, she had to get him to tone down his aggression.

"Ja'Mal, please. Mr. Kingsley, I apologize for..." Marcus held up is hand silencing her.

"Ma'am. He is the one who is being aggressive, let him apologize for himself." Marcus stated irritably.

"Never, speak to my mother that way," Ja'Mal growled. "You can address me anyway you choose, but you will show my mother respect."

Marcus smiled. He faced the female and apologized. "No truer words have ever been spoken. Why don't you respect her and let her speak?" He looked at Betty. She was stunning, but he sensed that his friend Logan was now agitated. "Ma'am your son is correct. I apologize. You must be tired, Ms...." He paused.

"Betty, my name is Betty." She stammered.

"Let me apologize Betty. I just wanted to meet the two of you. Some events have occurred and I wanted to see if the two of you could clarify some things for us." He added. Betty froze. They must have found the Old One in the desert. She opened her mouth to speak when Ja'Mal once again intervened.

FUCK! He knows about the Old One! Ja'Mal panicked. "My mother has nothing to do with anything. If you seek information, talk to me." Ja'Mal asserted.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,297 Followers