Werewolves and Indians Ch. 05

Story Info
Everybody talks.
8.1k words
4.7
16.6k
21

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 09/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

Welcome back,

In this chapter, the pack mingles and we learn more about the key players. Logan faces a rival for Betty's affection, and Marcus recognizes his mate. Kerri learns of her heritage, and Ja'Mal talks about what happened at their old pack.

I want to say thank you for taking time to read my stories. I hope you truly enjoy them.

Happy reading. IR2R

*****

Logan escorted Betty to his car. Neither spoke, but each could hear the other's heart racing. He opened her door, and she climbed inside. Betty's wolf was on the prowl; she wanted the man and her human was pissing about wasting precious time.

"Betty, I meant what I said in my office. You are mine. We can go as slow as you want, but it changes nothing." Logan stated as a matter-of-fact.

Betty loved it. She loved a man that took charge. She loved submitting to her man. She'd been with several men since losing her mate decades ago, but none called to her as Logan did. However, she would not roll over yet. "Um, Logan, my son might ..." Logan spoke.

"Your son is a grown ass man. He doesn't need his Mama. I respect him and will make sure he knows that, but we are going to be together, and he needs to accept it." He explained.

Stop it she admonished her wolf who was ready to lift her hind quarters and let him mount her.

Logan heard her wolf growl and he sensed her arousal. He could see that the bitch wanted to submit to him. This made him smile. "Baby, we will be home soon. We have to join the pack for dinner, and talk with Marcus, but after that, Your ass is all mine." He whispered huskily. Betty flooded her panties, ad her wolf thought of all the delicious ways her new man could explore her body.

Logan chuckled, as Betty held back a moan. Incensed that he found her discomfort so amusing, Betty decided two could play right. She reached into his lap and caressed his burgeoning cock. Logan hissed when her hand touched him. The she squeezed him. His wolf growled and he swerved. "Betty stop." He ordered.

She smiled back at him and slowly removed her offending body part. Then she whispered, "Are you as big as you feel? You say that I'm yours right? Well baby, that huge ass cock is mine. When we get home, I plan to fuck you senseless."

Logan growled. They could go straight to his house. Marcus would understand. They could talk to him another time.

""Safe topic, we need a safe topic." Logan groaned.

"OK, how was your day, Mr. Kingsley?" Betty asked in her most formal voice.

Logan took a deep breath and went along with her. "Productive as usual. Yours, Mrs. Sims?" He asked. Knowing that the last thing he was thinking about was work.

Betty smiled and answered, "I tried to work today but I was distracted. I couldn't concentrate. All I could think about was riding your cock. I've been thinking about it all day. My panties are drenched and I'm sure I'm sporting a wet spot in my pants. When you called me on my break, I wanted you then. I want you even more now. So, Mr. Kingsley, I have had a frustratingly long day."

Logan groaned. Betty sat demurely beside him wearing a smirk. She knew she had gotten him all worked up. "Betty, we are almost home. Curb your enthusiasm little bitch, or you might miss dinner." He hissed.

Knowing he was now just as frustrated as she was, Betty was content. She thought of later tonight and all the delicious things she wanted to do to his gorgeous body. She knew he was built. Her man had broad shoulders, thick muscled forearms, a tight stomach, and slim waist. She saw all of him the first night they met. He was a powerhouse, and she was just the woman to make him explode.

He was also handsome sporting dark hair, deep brown eyes, and a square jaw. He was her height, and that was fine with her. Some women prefer taller men, not her. Logan was perfect. Soon Logan drove into the den. He parked at his home, the townhouse he shared with Jacob. Getting out of the car, he escorted Betty inside. They would go see Marcus soon, but he wanted a moment alone with her.

As soon as they entered the house, Betty moved into his arms with such grace that he was caught off guard. However, Logan soon regained his equilibrium. Lifting her, he carried her to the sofa, and covered her body with his. Grinding into each other, the two shared soul-searing kiss. Nipping, biting, the two worked frantically trying to touch the other's skin. Within seconds, they were almost naked, and the two feasted on each other. Logan knew they should stop, but he wanted, no he needed this woman. The woman he'd waited a lifetime for. As he was musing, she bit him. He groaned, and was about to claim his prize when they were interrupted.

Logan, have you and Betty arrived? If so we are waiting. Marcus sent. Laughing when Logan hissed his reply. He knew what his friend was up to. If he had a woman, he'd be doing the same.

Yes, we are on the way. Give us a minute. . Logan answered annoyed.

"Baby, we have to go. Marcus and the others are waiting." Logan explained to an annoyed woman.

"Logan, call him back. Tell him to give us thirty minutes." She pleaded. "Baby, that's all we need. Besides, he should understand." Her cunt was throbbing, nipples hurting, aching for his touch. Logan moaned and kissed her once more.

"Baby, later. I promise. You won't feel your legs when I'm done." He whispered. "Let's dress, and go to dinner. I need everyone to see us and know that we are together. Now, let's go see the pack." He added cheerfully. His wolf preening at the fact that his woman wanted him so desperately.

No, I want him now. her other half grumbled.

Calm down girl. Later tonight, I promise. Betty soothed her beast.

Logan took a few minutes to regulate his breathing and fix his clothes. After he got himself under control, he spoke. "Betty, are you ready?"

"Yes, come on." She answered. Making sure her blouse and slacks were securely fastened. The two left and walked to Marcus's home. As they entered, Logan notice that several males were admiring his mate. He place his arm around her waist signaling that she was taken. The wolves recognized the possessive gesture and dropped their eyes. As Logan was a head Beta, this was a sign of respect. Unless they wanted to challenge him directly, they were acknowledging that Betty was his mate.

Marcus joined them and once again welcomed Betty. He greeted her with a tight hug much to Logan's dismay.

"Well, Betty unless I want my butt kicked, I'd better let go, huh?" He joked. Betty laughed and gave Logan a withering glance. He was unperturbed and pulled her close to his side, vowing to make Marcus pay for poking fun at him.

*****

Ja'Mal and Jacob rode together to the den. Neither spoke at first, but Ja'Mal knew that Jacob was upset. He had mentioned the incident with Lionel and the young woman earlier, but Ja'Mal felt that there was something more about this situation that was driving his new friend.

He drove and waited. Finally he spoke. "We will stop him Jacob. We must. It's more than Kerrie at stake here. It's something about that guy. His own people avoid him. Few interact with him. I know you are upset about the girl, but she went with him willingly. You saw how callously he treated her. He has no regard for others. He wants Kerri and he wants her for a reason. I'm not sure, but I think there is more here than meets the eye." He explained.

Soon they arrived at the den. They reported straight to Marcus's home. Marcus greeted them as he did Kerri when she arrived a few minutes earlier. He could tell that Jacob was still upset about the girl. He'd talk to him later. "Welcome back, Ja'Mal. Your room is ready. Your Mom will be staying at Logan's. He explained. Ja'Mal greeted Marcus in return and thanked him. Kerri was there and she needed to be escorted home. Ja'Mal lifted his mother's bag to take to her. "Come on, guys. Let's go." Marcus added.

Marcus and Jacob escorted Ja'Mal to the townhouse Logan and Jacob shared. Not wanting to catch them in a compromising position, Marcus sent to Logan, Stop what you're doing. We are on our way to see you.

"Baby, the guys will be here shortly." Logan explained to his mate. The two rose a dressed. They'd had an opportunity to slate their desires earlier. Now they were calm enough to welcome visitors. Soon someone knocked, and Logan answered.

"Come on in, guys." He greeted his friends, and everyone crossed his threshold. They entered and Ja'Mal eyed the male that was now interested in his mother. Finally Ja'Mal spoke.

"I brought Momma's clothes. Can I speak with her?" He queried.

"Of course, she's upstairs. Betty..." Logan called, feeling a bit awkward, but not really.

"I'm here, Logan. Ja'Mal you made it." She declared. Ja'Mal hugged his mom.

Soon Betty noticed a young woman standing with them. She knew instantly that this was her son's mate. She smiled. "Hello there," She greeted the young woman. "You must be Kerri. I am so happy to meet you. Someday soon we must talk."

Kerri smiled at her mate's mother. It was obvious what these were up to and their inopportune visit interrupted them. The male next to her was somewhat disgruntled at his woman's need to interact with their guest. Soon Marcus, having pity on his cousin spoke and told the new couple they'd see them at breakfast. As the small group left, Ja'Mal glanced back at Logan's home. His mother was happy. Her happiest radiated from her in waves. He smiled, Maybe this place isn't so bad. Momma likes it here.

Dun dun dun Marcus teased Ja'Mal. Time to meet Daddy. You nervous? he sent.

Ja'Mal was nervous and it showed. Kerri walked beside them silently. She knew her father wanted to meet him, but she was sure he would be accepted. Soon the group approached a small country-style abode, near the center of the den. Ja'Mal took a moment and looked around. It was dark, but he could discern the make-up of the small community. There were several houses on this particular street. All small, built in the same style. The neighborhood was so homey, so nonthreatening. Ja'Mal could not help but compare this den to the compound he and his mother were forced to leave.

It was smaller and secluded. Soon, they walked to the door and knocked. Larry answered immediately, greeting them jovially. Kerri was nervous, as Larry turned to the dark young man standing behind his daughter.

"Ah, you must be..." Kerri spoke, "Daddy, this is Ja'Mal." He's staying at Alpha Marcus'. She added explaining her mate's presence.

Marcus chuckled, "Um Kerri, I'm not the pack Alpha, but he will take his place soon."

Ja'Mal felt a chill at Marcus's words and his eyes flew to the other gentleman. Soon the three men bid Kerri and her father goodnight and returned to Marcus' home.

Jacob bid his friends good night and went to his room. Alone with Marcus, Ja'Mal was trying to figure out a way to go check on Kerri. But first, he needed the truth.

"Marcus, I want to know what is really going on here. Why did mother and I have to stay here tonight? Was it solely because of Logan? There is something more going on here, isn't there? If I am causing problems for you, I can go. I must ask that Momma be allowed to stay. She is happy here. I've caused her one home, and..." he looked away and stopped.

Marcus chuckled, "Stop, we both know you won't leave. Not only because of your mother, but because of that lovely young woman who we both know is your mate. You are right, there is more. But we can talk tomorrow. Unlike you, I'm old and I need rest." Marcus yawned. "You are welcomed to stay up as long as you want, but as for me I'm calling it a night."

Ja'Mal nodded and Marcus retired to his room. Ja'Mal could not sleep just yet. He had to check on her. So he went out back and disrobed, shifted into a big strong wolf, and trekked to the home of his mate. Keri was warm, so she opened a window. She was happy, because her father said he was impressed by Ja'Mal. He couldn't wait to talk to him soon. Right before she slept, a fragrance of sandalwood and pine drifted into her window. He was nearby. Kerri moved to peer outside, and saw Ja'Mal in wolf form laying below her window. He saw her too, and their eyes locked. Soon he stood and yelped, then he ran off in the direction of the Alpha home. Kerri smiled, and soon drifted off to sleep.

Marcus lay in his bed and thought about all of the changes that happened today. He could breathe a sigh of relief and help Ja'Mal grow into his role. Logan and Betty were perfect for each other. Larry and Kerri were finally staying in the den. He thought of his father. Papa was a wise, caring, compassionate man. Although, he was not his birth father, he instilled in him his values and beliefs. He would pass those traits on to Ja'Mal. Not that he had to do a lot. Ja'Mal was an honorable man.

Marcus heard Ja'Mal leave. He knew where that young man was headed. He smiled. He thought of Logan and Betty. Soon they'd be welcoming new family members. Then he frowned, but first they needed to keep both Kerri and Ja'Mal safe.

He felt a sense of warmth comfort. Mama, Papa, he sighed once more. Thinking of his parents, Marcus felt so alone. He listened to the quiet and remembered that Papa always said that sometimes, you had to hear the quiet to understand the sounds. Too much noise. There was too much noise around. Everyone needed to be quiet. He chuckled, Ja'Mal was a goner. He didn't blame him if his mate was here he'd be going to see her too. As he lay in his bed, he thought about Logan. He had to mess with him. He and Jacob would really enjoy ragging him. It didn't get past him that neither he nor Jacob had met anyone. Jacob dated often. He even had several women he dallied with in the den.

Marcus was celibate. He couldn't risk getting involved with someone, and having to deal with running the pack as well. There was one woman that sparked his interest. Marcus knew Patricia liked him, but just not that way. She was a bit older than him, and appeared to be in her late twenties when he noticed her the first time. Marcus was sixteen when he realized how pretty Patricia was. He would sneak into the kitchen and watch her. He knew she saw him, but she'd keep working and pretend he was not there. Every now and then, she give him a brief smile. Oftentimes, Jacob and Keamon would catch him and tease him, but Logan always made them back off.

He remembered the first time she dated a male from the pack. He was so upset. He refused to eat and picked a fight interrupting dinner for everyone. Papa ordered him to his room. He came in later and explained that fighting was not always the answer. He wanted to know what was wrong, and Marcus wouldn't answer. Momma came in and sat with them. She smiled and he knew she guessed his secret. Time passed, and more males came and went. Eventually, a male caught her eye, and she agreed to mate with him. Marcus was devastated, but she was happy. The mating never occurred, and Marcus was relieved. They coexisted in companionable silence. He never approached her and she never gave any indication that she felt anything more for him. Marcus liked Patricia. She was the one constant in his life.

She cooked for his parents and momma loved her. She never seemed to notice him so he stayed quiet. For years, he admired her but he was certain that she was not his mate. Or he would have sensed it years ago. He noticed that she was meticulous when it came to her duties. That is why she took extra time in preparing meals for him and his guest. Besides, Patricia wouldn't really be interested in him. She needed a guy that could make her laugh. They were too much alike, too serious all of the time.

Marcus sighed once more and his thoughts turned to darker topics. Lionel He'd never met him, but he met his uncle once when he was a boy. The man hated him on sight, and spat at him. Papa was furious, but he gently led him away from the man and went back and said something to him. The man barely acknowledged Papa, but he never bothered Marcus again.

From what he had learned, Lionel was even more despicable than his uncle. He'd make sure no harm came to Ja'Mal or Kerri from his hands. Then he yawned, and wondered about his mate. She was not in the den, or he would have scented her by now. Once again, he thought of Patricia, but he would not approach her besides, she never really seemed that interested in him.. He would wait for his mate to arrive.Please, my love. Hurry he whispered.

Before long, he heard Ja'Mal return. Jacob was up and the two talked. He started to join them, but decided not to. He would talk with Ja'Mal tomorrow. Tonight, they all needed rest. Tiredness won out and Marcus too fell asleep.

The next morning dawned bright and cheery. Patricia orchestrated breakfast. She knew Marcus had several guest and since he didn't specify a private breakfast. They'd eat in the dining hall with everyone else. Just as she was taking the biscuits out of the oven Marcus called, Patricia, come here for a moment.

Yes, Marcus. I'll be right there. she answered. Calling another Theta to take her place, Patricia quickly walked to Marcus' home. As she arrived, he opened the door and invited her in. She stood before him waiting, and he greeted her and thanked her for being so prompt.

"Are you having a private breakfast? I can have the omegas set up here. Let me call...." She continued when Marcus just watched her. Patricia grew nervous. When he was younger he was often quiet in her presence, but since he'd taken over the day to day running of the pack, he seemed to open up a bit. She wondered if she'd displeased him in some way.

Marcus saw her countenance droop as she began to ponder why she was summoned.

"Patricia, breakfast is fine. I wanted to speak with you privately on another matter. This is..." he looked away as if he was at a loss for words. "Look, I believe you've always been honest with me. You never tried to fool me, or go along with something just because. I remember when some of the women wanted Momma to let them mingle with the tribe and she refused. I overheard her telling Daddy that you immediately jumped to her defense and reminded the bitches that she was their leader. She was so proud and said you always had her back. She appreciated it, appreciated you." Marcus exhaled. Her scent permeated the room. "Well Patricia, I wanted to say I appreciate you just as much. Yesterday, you did an exceptional job of taking care of me and my guest. You have always gone above your call of duty. I simply wanted to say thanks. If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to ask." He concluded.

Patricia smiled, and thanked him. For Marcus to take time and thank her for doing her job was an honor. Soon she left and returned to the dining hall to finish breakfast preparations and set up lunch.

Marcus felt good after Patricia left. She was a good woman and much appreciated. Soon Jacob woke and joined him in his study. He scented the air, "Patricia was here, huh?" he teased. "Something to tell me Cuz?" he asked. Marcus laughed. "She's too good for me. Besides, we both are too stiff, no sense of humor." He added.

Jacob never missed an opportunity to tease his cousin. "Well, Cuz, you know if you rub two sticks together, you can start a fire, right?" He added, tongue in cheek. Before Marcus could reply, Ja'Mal walked in. Jacob laughed and greeted their young charge. "Good morning, Ja'Mal. Marcus and I were about to wake you. It's almost time for breakfast."

Ja'Mal smiled. "I'm up. Man, you're worse than Momma. Wait speaking of Momma, I need to..." he added about to call out to her. Jacob stopped him.

"Don't son. You'll see her at breakfast. Your Mom is safe. I promise," Jacob explained. Marcus asked Ja'Mal if he rested well and the three headed to breakfast. Some of the pack members had already arrived, and greeted them. Larry and Kerri walked in, and Ja'Mal moved to her side immediately. He needed to make sure she was safe. The others looked on as the couple greeted each other. He really thinks he can walk away. Man, that boy is gone. Jacob sent. Marcus nodded.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers