Werewolves and Indians Ch. 13

Story Info
Everyone lives happily ever after.
9.3k words
4.76
14.9k
25

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 09/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

Welcome,

Sunnet and Jacob marry. Keamon passes and the wapjanli leaves. We have reached the end of our journey, or so I'd like to think.

Thank you to the author that started this journey with me. Harryhill. This story started out as a collaboration, then Harryhill allowed me the opportunity to stretch my imagination wings. It was fun. Thanks HH.

All characters in this story are above the age of consent.

Happy reading.

IR2R

Pronunciations

Abettia***Uh-bet-E-uh

Ryelle***Rie-e-L

*****

The next day after the office party, Emily called Sunnet. She found out some information on Dina, but she didn't learn a lot. Sunnet laughed and told Emily a few things that she remembered. She and Dina were never friends, but she remembered seeing her when Dina was younger.

She had two more clients and then her job was done. She'd miss her friends here, but she was more than ready to go home and start her family. Sunnet finished her day knowing that Emily was like a dog with a bone. Daniel was in for it.

The next day, Emily called Sunnet again. She found some new information, so she solicited Sunnet's help. Sunnet loved it. She'd never seen Daniel so perplexed before. She could tell he was distracted, because he had the goofiest grin at the oddest times.

Daniel was meeting with a client. He had no idea what the guy was talking. Since the office party a few days, only one thing occupied his mind.

I wonder where Dina is? I wonder if she is seeing someone? If I asked her out, would she go out with me? Daniel thought as his client talked. Realizing he was still negotiating with a client, he chimed in on a few point, then let his thoughts go back to the raven-haired beauty that served them drinks.

Soon, the client had questions. Daniel had to make himself focus. He answered the man's questions and stated that he'd research and share options with him at their next meeting. The client was satisfied, and they shook hands. After the man left, Daniel realized he was hungry.

He decided to visit the vending machine and grab a snack. "Hey, Daniel, have you had lunch yet?" Sunnet asked.

"No, I was about to..." Daniel started to reply.

"Great, you can drive. There's a new diner I want to try. Emily told me about it. Jacob has my car today so I need a ride." Sunnet explained. As they walked to his car, they passed Jacob's truck. Daniel frowned.

Sunnet laughed. "The truck is too large to drive down town." She explained.

Five minutes later, they were parking at the Tastee Hastee Café. Daniel frowned, but he followed her inside. Sunnet smiled and asked the cashier which tables were D's. She told her then told D she had customers.

Dina walked out and saw him. He was sitting with Sunnet. For a second she was peeved, but then she saw her engagement ring glistened. Dina walked over and greeted her customers. "Hey Sunnet, Sir welcome to the Tastee Hastee, what can I get you guys to drink?" She asked.

Daniel was dumbfounded. She was here. She was five minutes away from his job. She was talking to him. Sunnet ordered a tea and Daniel mumbled something. "Excuse me, Daniel, what did you say?" Dina asked.

"Um, a tea. That's fine." He mumbled a bit louder.

Dina was taken aback. He seemed so short with her, but she smiled and said, "I'll be back to take your orders in a few minutes."

After she left, Sunnet kicked his foot. "Apologize when she comes back."

"What? I didn't do..." he stammered as Dina returned.

Sunnet glared at him. Dina brought their drinks. "Have you two decided what you would like, or do you need more time?" she asked.

Daniel was still sitting and looking disgruntled. He came across as so confident, but the truth was he was incredibly shy. "Um, Dina, what would you recommend?" Sunnet asked.

Dina smiled, "We have a delicious half sandwich and soup. If you want something else, our cook makes an amazing bacon burger."

Sunnet smiled, "I'll have a ham and cheese half sandwich and broccoli soup."

She looked at Daniel who had managed to find his voice. "Um, Dina, I'd like a bacon burger with fries, please."

She smiled at him and said "Good choice. Your orders will be ready shortly."

After Dina left, Sunnet frowned at her boss. "For four days all you've talked about is meeting her and then you go all cold ice king. What gives?"Sunnet demanded.

Daniel stammered. "She is just perfect Sunnet. I've never seen a more beautiful woman. She is the type of girl that can have any guy she wants, I might bore her." He whined.

"Bull shit, you're scared." Sunnet laughed. Daniel looked crestfallen. He knew people laughed at himbehind his back, that's why he wore a confident façade all of the time. This woman and his family were the only people to see below the mask. And now even Sunnet laughed at him.

Sunnet stopped, then she apologized. Daniel was really sensitive. "Look, the last guy she dated was a work of art. I don't mean in a good way. So she's going to be wary. Just be yourself. Now when she comes back smile and compliment her."

Daniel nodded. Sunnet was right. She was leaving in a few days and he'd miss her. But he really liked Dina so he had to be brave and approach her at some point.

Dina returned with their orders. Daniel smiled at her and she blushed. "Do you need refills?" she asked.

"We're good, and Dina, thanks." Daniel whispered and turned beet red.

Dina smiled, realizing he was shy and whispered, "My pleasure, Daniel." Then she left.

"She said my name. You heard her, right?" He asked Sunnet excitedly.

Sunnet smiled, "Now when she comes back, ask for her number." She suggested.

Daniel decided to try something different. He removed his business card from his wallet and wrote his cell number on back. When Dina came back to see if they needed anything else, he smiled and asked for a refill. She took his glass and walked away. Sunnet looked at her boss, because she could tell he was up to something. Dina brought his refill and he just grinned.

She went on to her other customers. Daniel watched her like a hawk. Soon, she came back to check on them again and she asked Sunnet if she needed a refill, but she did not. She did ask for her check.

Daniel frowned; he was not ready to leave. Dina brought their checks as Sunnet handed her a tip. "Thank you Sunnet." She replied when Daniel cleared his throat.

He gave her a tip and his business card. "Dina, I would like to ask you out, but you'd refuse. So I'm giving you my number. Think about it and if you are willing to spend time with me, give me a call. My personal cell number is on the back." Then he released her hand. Dina's heart raced, and Daniel smiled.

"Um, OK, and thanks." She added pocketing her tip.

Sunnet and Daniel left, leaving the young woman stunned.

"You old dog, that was smooth. What if she never calls?" Sunnet asked as he drove them back to his office.

"Well at least I know where to go for lunch to see her, right?" he asked.

Sunnet laughed. "I like you like this. I hope she calls."

Daniel sighed, "Me too."

*****

Jacob was ready to go home. Being in the city was great to visit, but not to live. He'd actually met some wolves that lived here, but their compound was close by so they went home often. He even visited the compound and was happy to meet new wolves.

A few of the females flirted but he told them he was mated. One weekend he brought Sunnet and was ready to fight. All of the male wolves admired her beauty. The Alpha even complimented him on winning the love of such a beautiful woman.

Jacob sighed in a few days they were going home. They had accomplished a lot. They'd found Lionel's daughter. She was safe and happy. The pack would provide for the child if they needed to. Sunnet spoke with Dina and she talked to the alpha. Immediately she absolved Ja'Mal of any guilt and told him he was not responsible for her daughter.

Sunnet kept track of her and asked that she come home for their ceremony. Reluctantly, she agreed, so Ja'Mal would get a chance to speak with her in person. He and Sunnet would live in the townhouse that he shared with Betty and Logan. At first he wanted to move to the house he took her to when she visited with him the first time, but technically that was Larry's home. Although Larry didn't really live at the den, he needed a place to stay when he would visit.

So Ja'Mal told him he could have a home built anywhere that he chose. He and Sunnet already knew what they wanted. In six months, their home would be complete. It was being built by the lake. He could not wait until it was finished.

He was actually renting a U-Haul to drive their things back. Sunnet sold and gave away most of her furniture. What was left would go to some of her coworkers that she felt had a need. He paused. Was it fair for him to expect her to walk away from the life she built for herself here?

He'd ask her tonight, right now, he had to rent a truck.

*****

At the den, Marcus checked on Keamon daily. He was doing as well as could be expected. He was worried about Oman. One day he decided to bite the bullet and talk to the young man.

"Oman, listen, I need you to know that we are here for you. I know this is a difficult time and I want you to know you are not alone." Marcus explained.

Oman glared at him. "You could have changed him decades ago. All you had to do was bite him and he wouldn't be dying. So Marcus, no disrespect, but I don't want to talk to you."

Marcus stood silent as the angry young man stormed off. He was really worried. If Keamon passed, would Oman try and attack the pack in some way. He was sure it would not go that far, but still he was worried. Would this young man implode when his grandfather left him?

Oman walked away from Marcus. He needed to blame someone, and Marcus was an easy scapegoat. He knew Marcus offered to change grandfather numerous times, and each time grandfather refused. Was he tired of them?

He was seven when his parents died. The state took them and grandfather fought for custody. They denied him at first because he was older, but eventually, they came to live with him. Oman loved grandfather more than life itself. He never hit them, or talked about them. Oman was not very smart, but grandfather never let him believe that. Even in school he would fight to protect him. When teachers tried to label him, Grandfather was right there, daring them to slander his grandson.

When Isla started growing up, grandfather watched out for certain suitors. At one point some of the older men noticed his sister; Grandfather and Marcus put an end to that foolishness immediately. He never found a female that liked him. All of the people knew he was different and no one wanted to deal with that or risk having children with him, so he took care if Grandfather and his sister.

Now he would be on his own. Isla was at school, he could keep the house, but he wouldn't have...

Oman stopped and wiped away his tears.

"Oman, come here." Grandfather called.

"Yes sir, I'll be right there." He answered.

Keamon was out of bed. He was folding some ritualistic cloth. Oman walked in. His grandfather looked so frail, the disease was winning. "Oman, sit." Grandfather ordered.

"You son are one of the smartest men I have ever met. I know you think you are not, but you are a leader. I have talked to Chief Joe and he wants to meet with you. I am the tribe seer, as you will become. So you need to meet with Chief Joe and let him help you develop your gift. I have taught you all that I can, now you must apply the teachings."

Oman wanted to tell his grandfather that he was mistaken. Grandfather could see the protest in his eyes. "Close your eyes son. Look into the month of May, what you see?" he asked.

Oman did as he was instructed, and he gasped. He had a vision. He was at the den and everyone was happy. Marcus and Patricia held their son. Ja'Mal and Kerri's daughter was with Isla. Sunnet was expecting as was Betty and a few more wolves. He searched the room, but Grandfather was not there. He knew he was gone. Tears rolled down his cheek as he opened his eyes from the vision.

"You are not alone Oman. Your sister will never abandon you. That pack is our family. Our tribe is our family. You will meet the perfect woman someday and she will be honored to bear your children." Keamon took a deep breath. "When I pass, Isla will want to stay home. Let her, but after a few months send her back to school. The people in this town and the pack need her to finish." Oman nodded.

Keamon hugged him. He knew this would be hard for him and that was why he went to Marcus, but he could tell that his grandson somehow blamed Marcus.

"Oman I have one more request. Help Marcus because he will need you more than he knows." Keamon explained. Oman nodded, wondering how he would be of help the big brawny wolf.

Keamon finished folding the last outfit he'd wear. He had already left instructions on how he wanted his ceremony to go. His body would be laid to rest in the tombs at the cemetery. All of the leaders were placed there. He closed his eyes willing himself to see past May, but his time ended before then. He looked at the calendar; it was March. Sunnet and Jacob would have their joining ceremony in April and then he would go.

*****

Kerri was ready to pop. She was almost eight months pregnant and ready for her daughter to be born. They learned that the baby was really a girl at the doctor's months early. Marcus and Ja'Mal went crazy. Ja'Mal decided to design his daughter's nursery and of course Logan and Marcus helped him. Kerri was not allowed to see the nursery, much like Patricia was banned from her son's nursery at home. The men worked tirelessly setting the rooms up. They learned that Patricia was having a boy, much to Marcus' delight.

Logan and Betty had not conceived yet, and Logan was a bit down. However, he didn't want Betty hurt, so he stayed optimistic around her. They were determined to have their own little one. So for Logan it was a bonus. His mate was always ready to try anything. He smiled when he thought of all the inventive ways they made love.

Last night was the most memorable. He came home late from work. It was his third time this week. He expected his mate to be annoyed and he wasn't surprised she didn't greet him. He called out, no answer. So he sent to her and found their bond muted. His concern ratched up but only for a moment. He checked their bedroom and decided to go to his private office and call Ja'Mal. He was pleasantly surprised when in his office sitting at his desk waiting for him was his mate.

She smiled and then walked over to him. Wearing his shirt and tie she was a pure vision. He was instantly aroused. Betty smiled. "You had to work late, huh?" she asked.

Logan started to apologize, Betty shushed him. "I'm talking. So, Mr. Kingsley, let me show you what you missed by working late. Sit." She demanded.

Betty shoved him into his chair. "No sir, you are on punishment. You don't come home on time, then you don't get to play."

Logan groaned as she restrained his arms on his chair. Her breast were right in front of his face. Logan licked her nipple and she pulled back. Smiling at him she told him, "No treats for the bad boy."

Once he was secure, Betty sat before him spreading her thighs laughing as his eyes zeroed in on her dripping pussy. He was rock hard, all she had to do was unbutton his slacks and slide down. She did sit in his lap but only to coat his crotch in her juices.

"Betty, babe, I'll come home on time from now in. Please, just open the button." She rotated her hips against his rigid middle moaning, and he knew she wanted to give in. He wanted to grab her but he couldn't move. She stopped moving and got up.

Betty decided to talk. Now was as good as any. "Logan, I love you, but I won't be ignored. Something is going on with you, and I need to share that burden with me. If we have a baby, we have to be open about everything, no secrets. Now you have carried every burden I have ever had. I've told you things that I didn't even share with Carl. So love, tell me what is going on?"

Logan didn't want to think about work. His woman was practically naked in front of him. All she needed to do was sit in his lap and all else could be forgotten.

Sadly, she was not budging. Logan sighed, "Betty, right now work is the last thing on my mind."

"Logan," she whispered as she sat in his lap, her sex wet and he could smell her arousal. "I need you t trust me."

She pleaded Logan realized something. In his effort to protect her, he kept a lot of himself hidden. He smiled, "Betty, I trust you with my life. I'm just not that interesting."

Betty laughed. "You always say that. Tell me what's wrong." She insisted.

Logan eyes her scantily clad body and his erection throbbed, "Betty baby, work is the last thing I'm thinking about. Um I'm very ..." He looked at the protruding budge at his crotch.

Betty smiled, "Poor baby, I'll take care of that once you give me what I need. I need you to trust me and tell me what's wrong."

Logan sighed, "OK, I don't want you to worry, but I might lose my job. The plant has to let people go."

Betty gasped. Then she frowned, "Wait, why?" she asked.

"I'm not sure. Byron met with me and said the higher ups want to cut cost. That's strange because for a decision like that to be made, someone would have called Marcus. Well, Ja'Mal, now that he's alpha because the pack owns a large percentage of that company."

Betty looked at her mate. "So, what exactly does this mean?" Betty asked.

"It means that unless we can figure something out, we have to let go of over fifty workers." Logan explained.

Betty hugged him and as she pressed her body against his, Logan moaned. True, he had serious issues at work, but right now, he had a horny mate that needed his attention. Logan nibbled her neck and whispered, "Untie me Betty. Please, let me touch you."

Betty laughed, "No, Mr. Kingsley, tonight I'm in charge and you are my toy."

Logan groaned as his mate tasted his skin. She nibbled on his collar and he wanted to explode. Betty unfastened the top button on his shirt to explore more. Soon he was bare chested before her, and Betty loved the hair that covered his chest.

She kneeled before him. Logan was still tied to the chair and could not move. She stroked his cock, smiling as he groaned practically begging her to release him. Soon he demanded she open his slacks, Betty stopped. She smiled at her overly excited mate and then she asked one more question, "Are you going to make me wait for you again?"

Logan moaned, "Hell no."

"Promise," she queried.

"Betty, I promise." He groaned. At this point he was desperate.

"Good," she released his ties and Logan lifted her placing her on his desk. With a quick snap and zip he freed his turgid member. Moving forward, he sank his cock balls deep inside his woman. Betty moaned. Logan pounded her pussy, making her scream for him. He was wild. He loved causing her to lose control and he knew what would push her over the edge.

Reaching between them, he fingered her clit. The tightly wound bundle of nerves at the top of her sex. Betty came, her cunt clutching his cock pulling it deep inside squeezing it tightly, demanding that he give her his seed.

"Logan" she gasped and no longer able to hold back, Logan's knot formed and slid deep inside his woman as he came longer and harder than he had in months. Both screamed, reveling in the joy of their mate losing control

Soon, they were done and somehow Logan lifted his mate and they moved to a small sofa he kept on his office. Still joined, Logan lay back letting Betty laid sprawled on top of him. She moved to get up, but Logan whispered, "Don't move."

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers