Wes Watches Wendy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,581 Followers

Carla jerked Wes off, his cum shot straight up into the air when he watched his precious wife become a willing fuck-slut for the dominating older couple. Carla laughed and told him to 'watch this'. Carla helped Rita get up and replaced her. Wendy immediately assaulted the succulent pussy with her hungry little mouth. She gobbled and feasted on the tasty treat and tried to devour the sweet honey-pot.

Carla murmured, "Good girl, you like my caramel candy don't you? You are a great little pussy licker, I want to take you home with me and sit on your sweet face all night long. Yeah baby, do it, suck on my clit, nibble on my fat pussy lips and wiggle your tongue as far up my horny cunt as you can!

A muffled scream could be heard from her sucking mouth as Mark ejected his sperm up her heinie-hole! Carla held Wendy's face to her smoldering volcano and forced the young wife to lick up every drop of hot lava as she erupted in Wendy's sweet face!

Wes came closer to witness the gaping ass hole that dripped rivers of sticky cum. The women laughingly told him to kiss his loving wife and taste their pussies. Mark put his arm around Wes and told him that he had a great future with the company! After promising that they would be back the following weekend, Wes had to assist his wife to the car, she could hardly walk. That was the beginning of their journey into the decadent world of depraved sex. Were they happy? Did the young couple find bliss in the word of forbidden sex? "Abso-fucking-lutely!!!

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,581 Followers
12